Chapter 24

☾Full Moon☽

 

▄▀▄▀▄Chapter 24▄▀▄▀▄

 

Once Soohwan was in the bath tub , she's not moving. She was staring at the wall in front of her with her clothes covered in blood. EXO sighed and looked at each other , wondering what are they going to do with Soohwan.

Lay kneeled beside Soohwan.

"Soohwan.. You need to clean yourself and change into fresh clothes.."

Soohwan gave no respond. Lay sighed and motioned Suho to come closer.

"Suho.. Use your power to fill the tub with warm water.."

Suho nodded and filled the tub with warm water. Each of them gulped. Who is going to take Soohwan's clothes? Lay asked the others to leave the bathroom and called Xalier to the bathroom.

"Xalier.. Stay by her side and help her to take her clothes off and make sure she's washing.."

Xalier gave Lay a nod and caressed his face with Soohwan. Soohwan turned her head and saw Xalier. The others left the bathroom leaving Soohwan and Xalier.

"Hey , Xalier.. I'm a monster.. Don't touch me like that.."

Xalier bit Soohwan's ear. Soohwan hissed in pain. 

"Yah! Why you did that?"

Xalier tugged onto her clothes with his mouth , asking her to take off her clothes. Soohwan sighed and took off her clothes , throwing the clothes to the floor. Xalier went to grab the rose petals and gave it to Soohwan. Xalier knew Soohwan's favourite flowers were roses. 

Soohwan smiled a little and put the rose petals into the tub. Caressing the soft petals with her hands. Xalier sighed in relieved to see Soohwan started to calm herself down. 

"Xalier.. You should have seen their faces.. Fear was written all over their face.. Like they are staring at a heartless monster.."

Xalier caressed his face with Soohwan's face. Soohwan cracked a small smile and placed her hands on Xalier's face. Patting it. Xalier could felt her feelings with just a little touch. Hurt. Pain. Sadness. 

Soohwan widened her eyes when she saw the water in the bath tub started to turn red like blood. She started to shiver in fear when a lot of dead bodies surrounded her. She covered her face , trying to calm herself down. But it doesn't work. Dead bodies everywhere on the floor. The water is blood. She screamed in horror.

Suho who was in her room , heard the scream and went towards the door.

"SOOHWAN!"

From the door , he could hear Soohwan crying and screaming in fear. He can't just rushed into the bathroom! He knew Soohwan is in there with Xalier. He clenched his fist.

"Soohwan!"

When he was about to twist the doorknob , the door opened revealed Soohwan in a simple T-shirt and a shorts. Her hair was dripping and there she was staring at the floor. Her mind went blank. She must have left the bath tub and quickly change her clothes to escape the horrifying scenes. 

Suho sighed in relieved and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Are you okay , Soohwan?"

Soohwan gave no respond and pushed his hands away. She walked towards her bed and sat on it. Suho signalled Xalier to leave the room. He went towards Soohwan and sat on the floor in front of her. 

"Soohwan.."

Suho sighed and went to grab a dry towel to dry her hair and used a hair dryer to dry her hair. Soohwan's hair was long and silky. He used his finger to comb her hair , feeling the softness of her hair. 

"Joonmyeon.. I'm a m-monster..D-Don't treat m-me that n-nice.."

Tears started to fall. Suho widened his eyes at her words and kneeled in front of her. He cupped her face and lifted it to see her face.

"You are not a monster , Soohwan.."

He used his thumb to wipe the tears off. 

"B-But.."

"No buts , Soohwan.. Let me tell what you are to me.."

"H-Huh?"

Suho gave Soohwan a warm smile. Soohwan was mezmerised with his smile and the sincerity in his eyes. 

"You are the woman I had been madly in love with.."

Soohwan widened her eyes and blushed at his confession.

"T-That's stupid.. Y-You can't l-love a monster.."

"Do you want me to prove it to you?"

"W-Wait-"

Soohwan was cut with Suho's lip on hers. Soohwan widened her eyes and blushed. Suho pulled away and chuckled to see Soohwan's face as red as a tomato. She touched her lip , blushed. She covered her eyes , can't handle the stares at her. 

Suho chuckled again and pulled her hands down. Soohwan looked away with her blushing face. 

"Soohwan.. I'm serious.. I love you.."

Soohwan bit her lip and blushed again.

"Ahhhh!! Stop it!"

Suho chuckled at the blushing Soohwan. 

"Soohwan.. I waited for so long wanting to bond with you.. To love you.. For you to be mine.."

He cupped her face and leaned in closer to her. Soohwan blushed at the closeness and she could felt his breath on her lip. Without hesitation , Suho placed his lip on hers. Soohwan shyly kissed him back. Suho smiled and her bottom lip , asking for entrance.

Soohwan shyly opened it for Suho to slip his tongue into , exploring her cavern. Suho climbed onto the bed , not breaking the kiss and hovered on top of Soohwan. Soohwan wrapped her hands around his neck and pushed his neck to deepen the kiss.

Suho was surprised by Soohwan's actions but at the same time , satisfied by it. Their kiss got too hot and both of them got . Soohwan pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss Suho's jawline to his neck. Suho moaned at the pleasure Soohwan was giving it to him. 

He hugged Soohwan tightly , not letting go of her. Soohwan leaned to his ear.

"Oppa~"

Suho moaned when Soohwan whispered 'oppa' to his ears while his ear. 

"Do you wanna bond with me , oppa?"

Suho nodded , got with Soohwan's voice when the word 'oppa' slipped out of . Soohwan smirked and his neck. She could felt the blood running in his system. Her fangs came out and her eyes turned red. She sunked her fangs into his neck and drank his blood.

Suho panted and felt her tongue to cover the bites holes. 

"I'm done , oppa.. It's your turn.."

Soohwan said seductively in his ears. Suho got more and placed her on his lap. Soohwan moaned when she could felt something poking her hole. Suho sunked his fangs into her neck.

They had completed the bonding process and now they are bonded. Suho kissed Soohwan again to let her taster her own blood. 

Suho pushed Soohwan to the bed and laid beside her. 

"Get some rest.. You must be tired.."

Suho kissed her head and hugged her tightly to his chest. Soohwan's eyes turned back to normal. And she knew she had bonded with Suho. She looked up to see Suho had fallen asleep with his face plastered with a big smile. She caressed his face and blushed when the flashback played in her mind. She raised her palm and saw a mark on it.

Soohwan knew that it must Suho's emblem. She yawned and snuggled closer to his chest. A smile was plastered on her face when she could felt warmth embracing her. She closed her eyes and soon fell into a deep slumber.

'Thank you , Joonmyeon..'

Because of Suho , she could felt the love and the warmth. She wanted to feel more of this in the future. She missed the warmth that had been gone a few years ago. And now , thanks to Suho. She could felt it again. 

Here's chapter 24! Woahh! How do you like Soohwan and Suho bonding process? Is it hot? hahahahaha.. me and my subbies dirty mind! hahahahaha! Please continue ti support me guys! Thank you for all the support! Please comment if the story is okay or not! Or should I change anything to make the story more interesting? hahahaha.. have a nice day everyone~ Will update again soon! :D