Chapter 34 : Sehun's Past

☾Full Moon☽

 

☾ Chapter 34 : Sehun's Past 

 

Baekhyun followed the voice and a voice pulled him into the room. He passed the archway with roses and it turned into a dark world. Baekhyun reached the tree.

When Baekhyun reached the tree , a tree spirit came out from that tree.

She her lip when she saw the fresh human in front of her. She caressed the human's cheeks and took his scent into her nose. It was delicious. The tree spirit took the human and cupped his face.

"You..will be my meal.."

 

Xiumin who was in his room , fell asleep after hugging the pot. A loud bang woke him up. He thought that it was Soohwan or EXO already back. He stretched himself and left the room. He stopped when he didn't smell their scent in the house. 

He felt something weird. Something is totally wrong..

He went to Lay's room and there's no sign of the human. Xalier had been sleeping in the room. He stopped when he smell the human scent. He followed the scent and widened his eyes. He stood in front of the door. 

'Don't tell me the human is in there! I am going to be so dead if Soohwan found out!'

He sighed and opened the door. His eyes widened when he saw the landscape. It was surrounded with roses. He was mezmerised by the beauty and stepped into the room. He continued to follow the human's scent. He found the archway with roses and walked through it. He found himself in a dark and cold world. 

He saw a tree and saw the human being hung on the tree. He ran towards it and brought the human down. Before he could do it , the tree spirit appeared and hissed at Xiumin.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY MEAL!!"

"Listen here , woman.. First.. Who the hell are you? Second.. Why are you here? And third.. He's not your meal!"

Xiumin quickly brought Baekhyun down and carried him on his back. The tree spirit hissed and the roots came out from the ground and tied them tightly. Xiumin groaned in pain when thorns appeared and sunk it into his skin. 

"DAMN YOU WOMAN!!"

"What a lucky day for me! I got 2 meals!!"

The tree spirit clapped her hands excitedly and snapped her fingers. The roots followed her command and hung both of them on the tree. Xiumin widened his eyes whe he saw the human's eyes. He knew Baekhyun was under a spell. He knew he must call Soohwan and EXO for help now or else both of them will be the tree spirit's meal.

'SOOHWAN!!!'

Soohwan and EXO widened their eyes when they heard Xiumin calling out for help. Soohwan turned to EXO and nodded. They teleported themselves back home and found the house empty. There's nothing in their house or anything around their house.

"XIUMIN!!"

Soohwan shouted. But , there's no response. She ran upstairs and smell familiar scent. It was Xiumin and Baekhyun. Her eyes widened when the smell lead to the door. She clenched her fist. EXO came upstairs and found the smell leading to the door. They turned to look at Soohwan who was tensed.

"Soohwan.."

Her eyes turned white. Xiumin and Baekhyun are so going to get it after they were out of that door. Soohwan and EXO got into the room and passed through the archway. Their eyes widened when they saw the tree spirit Xiumin's blood.

Soohwan ran towards the tree and kicked the tree spirit in the face. The tree spirit hissed and lost her grip on Xiumin. Soohwan got Xiumin before he fell to the ground. He carried Xiumin far away from the tree. She placed him on the ground.

"XIUMIN!!"

She patted his face. No response. Soohwan knew Xiumin lost a lot of blood. Even Lay can't heal it. Soohwan had no choice but to give him blood.

She bit her wrist and let the blood dripped into his mouth. She held Xiumin's wrist and drank his blood to complete the bond. Xiumin weakly opened his eyes and found Soohwan and EXO looking worriedly at him.

"DON'T EVER DO THAT!!"

Soohwan shouted and punched him on the stomach. Xiumin groaned in pain and laid on the ground , weak. 

"Yixing.. bring Xiumin out of here now!"

Lay nodded and carried Xiumin out of here. The tree spirit was mad that someone had disturbed her meals.

"YOU!! YOU DISTURBED MY MEAL!!! GIVE ME BACK MY MEAL!!!"

Soohwan clenched her fist and her eyes turned white.

"You..are going down , woman!!!"

Soohwan jumped and attacked the tree spirit with fire balls. EXO went to help Soohwan. Sehun and Luhan went to grabbed the human. The tree spirit saw Sehun and Luhan and stomped the ground. Sehun and Luhan fell to the ground. Soohwan took out her gun and shot it at the tree spirit. Sending poison into her bodies. The tree spirit screamed in pain and glared at Soohwan.

"Lee Soohwan!!!"

Soohwan widened her eyes when the tree spirit shouted in anger.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!!"

The tree spirit smirked.

"Have you forgotten about it , Soohwan? I always at your parents side.. Never leaving them.."

Soohwan widened her eyes when the tree spirit mentioned her parents.

"Tssk.. Lee Soohwan.. What are you doing turning each of your friends into vampires? You just wanna use them , am I right? To use them to get your revenge.."

EXO widened their eyes and turned their attention at Soohwan. 

"SHUT UP!!"

The tree spirit knew she nailed it. She smirked and flew around Soohwan.

"So.. I was right.. You are just using them.. You are using them to get your revenge.. You gave them powers just to kill The Darmions.."

Soohwan clenched her fist.

"Guess what , Soohwan.. What if.. all of them betrayed you.. just like how your parents betrayed you.."

Soohwan can't took it anymore. She grabbed the tree spirit by the neck.

"YOU!!! TALK TOO MUCH!!!"

She broke the tree spirit's neck. The tree spirit lifelessly fell to the ground. Soohwan jumped up to the tree and brought the human down.

"Let's..get out of here.."

Soohwan said while carrying the human on her back. EXO nodded and followed Soohwan out of this room. Once they were out , Lay was waiting for them outside. He took the human from Soohwan and took him to his room.

Soohwan turned to the others. They are giving her the look. The is-it-true look. She sighed and went to Xiumin's room. They followed.

"Call Yixing.."

Soon , Lay came to the room. Xiumin sat up and saw the awkwards situation. 

"Soohwan.. The words that the tree spirit just said.. is it true?"

Sehun asked since there's no one dared to ask. Luhan explained to Xiumin and Lay. They were shocked too. Everyone in the room was waiting for Soohwan's answers.

Soohwan gave a sigh.

"I-I-it's true.."

Everyone gasped and their eyes widened. So , Soohwan was just using them. Sehun , Chen , Suho , Lay and Xiumin felt hurt. Because they are bonded to Soohwan. Their eyes were b with tears.

"B-But that was a long time ago.. I..."

She was cut when one by one left the room. Soohwan clenched her fist and left the room , standing at the hallway.

"WHAT?! NOW WHAT?! ALL OF YOU ARE RERET ABOUT IT NOW?! IF YOU WANT TO TURN BACK TO HUMAN!! FINE!! JUST TELL ME AND I WILL TURN YOU BACK AND DISAPPEAR FROM YOUR LIFE!! YOU ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARDS!!!!"

Soohwan shook and her tears were rolling down the cheeks. Everyone heard the message. They wanted to be alone for now. Sehun who stood behind Soohwan.

"I..trust you , noona.."

Soohwan turned and saw Sehun's tears rolling down his cheeks.

"H-how c-could y-you.."

Sehun ran back to his room. Slamming the door in her face. Soohwan sighed and tears non-stop rolling down. She had kept this secret for 5 years. She left the house and went to the nearby river. When she saw Sehun's crying face , she felt guilty.


 

Sehun's past...

 

Sehun.. Oh Sehun.. The Kingka in his school.. A lot of girls would do anything just to date Sehun..

One day , a beautiful girl named , Sujeong.. The innocent angel in the school.. had caught Sehun's heart..

Sehun fell in love with this girl by the first sight..

Slowly , both of them close friends..

They had a lot of fun and enjoyed each others presence..

One day , during Valentines' Day , Sehun confessed to Sujeong..

And she accepted!

Both of them become a couple.. A lovely one in the school...

Their love everyday got stronger and stronger.. Sehun thought he could have his future with Sujeong..

But..

We can't judge a person by a cover , right?

And..

Not all loves are beautiful and sweet..

During their 1st anniversary , Sehun decided to give his girlfriend a surprise. He prepared cakes and bouquet of flowers for his girlfriend. When he reached his girlfriend's house , he saw many pairs of shoes outside the door. He thought it must be her friends who came to visit.

He jumped in surprise when he heard the knob twisting. He hid behind the bushes and saw his girlfriend walking out of the house with her friends.

He was about to surprise her but...

"Sujeong ahh! You are so lucky to have Sehun as your boyfriend!!"

"YEAHH! I'm so jealous of you , Sujeong!!"

Sujeong scoffed and smirked. Sehun didn't see this side of hers at all.

"I only date him because of the bet , okay? You guys made me do this!! urghh!!"

Sehun widened his eyes in shocked. Sujeong only date him because of a bet. He came out from the bushes and looked at Sujeong. Sujeong widened her eyes in shocked.

"S-Sehun?"

"So.. I'm just a bet? You date me just because of a bet?"

"..."

Sehun clenched his fist and threw the flowers and the cakes to the ground.

"We..are over.."

Sehun ran away and tears are rolling down his cheeks. He ran across the road.. 

But he stopped in the middle of the road..

His heart was completely broken..

He was being used.. 

His love was being used...

The truck came and hit him. And so , Sehun passed away in his human life.. 

In the hospital , Soohwan visited Sehun. 

"Poor guy.. Sacrifice yourself just for a girl.."

And so , Soohwan turned Sehun into a vampire. She brought Sehun back home. Sehun woke up and found himself in a room.

He turned his head to see a girl beside him.

"Heyy , you're awake.."

Sehun widened his eyes when he saw fangs.

"Why are you afraid about? You're already one like me.. You should thank me that I had just save your life from your stupid broken hearted life.."

Sehun sighed when he remembered about it. 

"So.. I'm a vampire now?"

Soohwan nodded and soon a mark found on his chest.

Sehun knew he can't go back to his human life anymore. He looked at Soohwan. He doesn't know why he trusted her. He felt amazing. A small tornado was formed at his palm. He was amazed about it. Soohwan sighed in relieved when he saw Sehun relaxing and not panicking.

"Look here , Sehun.. You will get used to this life.. Trust me.. You will forget everything in your human life and have fun in your vampire life which is now.."

Soohwan left the room and let Sehun enjoying himself. Soohwan leaned against the door and sighed.

"4 down.. 8 to go.."


 

Soohwan covered her face and cried. It was a mistake to bring these boys here in the vampire world. She was selfish. All she could think is she wanted to have revenge. 

But that was a long time ago , 5 years.. She felt this boys are precious to her.. But that damn tree spirit ruined it. What most scare Soohwan now is..

Will EXO betray her?

Will she get her revenge?

Will she keep them..forever?

She shouted in pain mixed with anger.

"AHHHH!!!!!"

Soon , her shouts turned into cries of pain and anger. She could felt his mates' pain. She knew everyone is crying in their room. She could felt the pain killing her inside. She held onto her heart when she felt her heart beating in pain. Every beat is like a hammer hitting her heart. 

She laid on the ground , can't handle the pain. She groaned in pain and felt she's going to die. Her mates were in pain and she could felt it. It's killing her. 

The night passed by with tears.. shouts of pain and anger..

What is going to happen to Soohwan and EXO?

Will they be together again?

Or..

Will EXO betray Soohwan?

Here's chapter 34! WOAHHH! LONG CHAPTER AND IT'S DOUBLE UPDATES WOOHOOO!!!! ENJOY THE LONG UPDATES GUYS!!! Please continue to support me and give this story the upvotes too!! Thanks and I'm going to sleep now! I need my beauty sleep hahahaha.. Byeee~ :D