Chapter 15

☾Full Moon☽

Line+Divider.png

 

◣ Chapter 15 ◢

 

Soohwan's POV

 

I woke up no cancel that! I didn't get a sleep at all! I have been sitting by the window , thinking how to love Sehun , my mate. I sighed when I saw the sun rose high to the sky. I got off from the window and went to the bathroom. Splashing cold waters on my face and stared at myself in the mirror.

Damn it! Dark circles started to form under my eyes. I sighed and left my room. I could hear the snores from ever room. They must be still sleeping. When I was about to reach the stairs in front of me , my eyes turned to Sehun's room.

I bit my lip and went to his room. Many thoughts came into my mind.

Is he sleeping well?

How is he?

is he okay?

I turned the doorknob softly not to wake him up. I softly entered his room to see my mate sleeping on the bed. I went to his side , studying his face. Something caught my attention. The tear stain on his face. I softly sighed. He must have crying the whole night. I hesistated to place my hand on him.

Staring at his face , Sehun is handsome with his eyes closed and his mouth opened a little. I chuckled softly to see him sneeze. It didn't wake him up at all. I slowly placed my hand on his face , caressing his cheeks.

Slowly , a smile formed on his lip. Unknowingly , I smile too.. Seeing Sehun smiling makes me smile too. 

"You know.. staring and sneaking into your mate's room is not good?"

I jumped to see Sehun's mouth move but his eyes closed. I blushed and retreated my hand away from his cheeks. But Sehun grabbed my wrist and his eyes are opened. I blushed and avoided his eye contact.

"What are you doing here in my room , noona?"

 


 

Author's POV

 

Soohwan blushed again and tried to retreat her hands but Sehun tightened it.

"N-Nothing.. J-Just w-wanna s-s-see if y-you w-woke u-up.. Since you up.. I guess I need to go.."

Soohwan retreated her hands and stepped towards the door. When her hands touched the doorknob , her eyes widened when she felt a pair of arms circling around her waist. Sehun placed his chin on her shoulders. Soohwan's lip turned into a thin line and gulped.

"S-Sehun?"

"Don't leave , noona.."

Hearing the desperation in his voice , Soohwan softened and let go of the doorknob. She turned to face Sehun. Sehun's arms were still around her waist.

"M-Morning , Sehun.."

Sehun widened his eyes to see Soohwan being nice to him. He smiled to see the blushing Soohwan who avoided his eye contact. Soohwan's hands placed on his chest , playing with the fabric. Sehun softly chuckled and laid a kiss on her forehead.

Soohwan widened her eyes and felt everything around her stopped. Sehun kissed her forehead , slowly down to her nose and finally to her lip. Soohwan widened her eyes and pushed him a little but Sehun pushed her and hugged her tightly in his embrace. Soohwan's arms fell to his side. 

Sehun stopped when he found that Soohwan didn't kiss back. He was disappointed and Soohwan could felt it. Before Sehun could release his grip on her waist , Soohwan stopped him and pulled him closer to her. Sehun widened his eyes at Soohwan's actions.

The next thing Sehun knew , Soohwan placed her lip on his. Soohwan placed her arms around her neck , pulling him down to deepen the kiss. Sehun smiled and gladly kissed her back. Soohwan shyly his bottom lip , asking for an entrance but Sehun ignored it. Soohwan pulled away from the kiss and pinched at the back of his neck.

Sehun chuckled and placed his lip on her again. Soohwan his bottom lip again but Sehun continued to . Soohwan groaned and bit his bottom lip.

Like how Soohwan do in the picture! 

Sehun was shocked at her actions and she took the chance to slip her tongue into his mouth. Sehun was impressed with the progress his mate made. He hugged Soohwan tightly and lifted her legs to wrap around his waist. Pushing her to the door and deepen the kiss between them.

Then , their kiss was disturbed when someone knocked on the door. Sehun pulled away from the kiss and widened his eyes to hear Kris's voice. He turned his attention to Soohwan.

Soohwan raised her eyebrow. Sehun bit his bottom lip , thinking what should he do.

"Sehun? Are you in there? It's time for you to wake up.."

Soohwan blushed at the position she was in and burried her blushing face on his chest. Sehun chuckled and hugged her tightly so that she won't fall.

"Sehun?! YAH!! WAKE UP NOW! DON'T MAKE BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR!!"

Sehun gulped and pressed Soohwan's back with the door. Soohwan looked at Sehun with a questioning look. Sehun smiled and mouthed sorry to her. Kris sighed and turned the doorknob. He tried to push the door but somehow was blocked. Sehun pressed his body with Soohwan's to block the door. Soohwan blushed at the warm breath on her neck. She burried her face again on his chest , to avoid Sehun looking at her blushing face and to avoid Kris from seeing her blushing face.

Kris scratched his head. He was confused. So he used more force to push the door open. Sehun can't hold it anymore and pushed away from the door. Brace himself for the dragon. Kris opened the door and widened his eyes in shocked.

Sehun smiled at the dragon nervously.

"H-Hey , hyung..G-Good M-Morning.."

Before the dragon could said anything , the rest came.

"Hey , hyung.. Have you see Soohwan? She's not in her room.."

They saw Kris's jaws dropped and turned their attention to where kris focused on. The others widened their eyes in shocked to see Soohwan in Sehun's embrace with her legs around his waist. And her face burried on his chest. 

Sehun closed his eyes , getting ready to hear the shouts.

"OH SEHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And there they were. In the living room. Soohwan was still in Sehun's embrace because she doesn't want to face them with the state she's now in. 

"Soohwan.. can you please get off from Sehun?"

Soohwan shook her head. Sehun chuckled again and placed his hands on her head. The others sighed and massaged their temples. Can't accept the scenery in front of them.

"Sehun.. can you explain to us why Soohwan in your room and why are you two in that position?!"

Kris roared. Sehun gulped and laughed nervously.

"Well.."

Kris raised his eyebrows. Sehun gulped when he saw his other hyungs cracking their knuckles in front of him.

Sehun can't seemed to answer the question. Soohwan sighed and pulled away from Sehun's chest. Her face was still red. Sehun smiled sweetly at her and ruffled her hair. Soohwan got off from Sehun and stared at the floor.

"It'sbecauseIwannamakeSehunfeelbetter.."

"What? We can't hear you , Soohwan.."

Soohwan took a deep breath and held onto her red ears.

"IT'S BECAUSE I WANNA MAKE SEHUN FEEL BETTER!"

The others softened at Soohwan who was blushing so hard right now. Sehun stood up from the couch and hugged Soohwan , pushing her head to his chest. 

"YAH! YOU HAD ENOUGH SKINSHIP , OH SEHUN!"

Lay pulled Sehun away Soohwan and kicked him out of the living room. Soohwan covered her blushing face. Lay smiled as he found it cute. It was the first time that EXO saw how red Soohwan's face was. Soohwan felt many pairs of eyes looking at her. She blushed even more.

"Ahhh! Don't look at me like that!!"

They laughed and stopped Sehun from getting near her. Soohwan saw Lay in front of her and the one closest to her.

"Yixing.. Please.."

Soohwan tucked his shirt. Lay looked at Soohwan who was staring at the floor. He could see the redness of her ears. He chuckled and lifted her chin. Soohwan looked up to see Lay smiling sweetly at her. She covered her face with her hands but stopped by Lay.

"You're so ke ai , Soohwan.." (Ke Ai = Cute)

"Ahhh! Stop it , Yixing!!"

Before Soohwan could covered her face again , Lay stopped her from covering it and multiples of kisses on her face. She widened her eyes to see EXO smiling sweetly at her except Sehun. Lay smiled , showing his dimples and kissed her nose. 

"YAHH! SHE'S MINE!!"

The others glared at the maknae and pushed him away from Soohwan. Soohwan's face got redder and redder. She covered her blushing face and burried her face on Lay's chest. They chuckled at how cute Soohwan was. And again , they fell in love with Soohwan..

It showed that they had chances to bond with Soohwan.. Time will settle everything..

Soohwan hit Lay's chest.

"Ughh! Stupid EXO!"

They chuckled and patted her head. Lay brought Soohwan to the kitchen for some breakfast. Her thoughts were disturbed when she heard someone.

'Someone..Please help me..'

Her eyes widened when she heard another voice in her head. It was familiar.

'Come and save him , Lee Soohwan'

Her eyes turned bloody red and clenched her fist tightly. EXO sensed her anger.

"Soohwan.. What's wrong?"

"Namjoon.."

Soohwan growled when the name slipped off .

Divider.jpg

Heyy guys! Here's chapter 15!! Double updates!! WOOHOO!! HOT HOT HOT KISS!!! HOT HOT HOT!! SO HOT!! AHHH!!! hahahaha.. Sorry for the cliffhanger! Hope you enjoy the double updates!! Need to sleep now! Byee and Goodnight~~ :D