Chapter 57

☾Full Moon☽

 

Soohwan and EXO looked everywhere for Baekhyun and Taeyeon but there's no sign of them. Soohwan griited her teeth when she couldn't smell their scent around the forest. It's completely gone. Soohwan punched the tree , sending the tree flying away. Her eyes turned white and groaned in frustration. Soohwan and EXO went home due to exhaustion. Soohwan saw the letter wrapped in black ribbon at the door.

She picked the letter up and opened it. It was the invitation to LeeTeuk's grandfather's birthday party. She turned the letter and her eyes widened.

"If you ever want to see Baekhyun again.. make sure you attend this party.. Or else his life will end by my very own hands.."

Soohwan groaned in frustration and her fist clenched. EXO took the letter from Soohwan and read the contents. They saw the letter written by BEAST.  They turned their head to Soohwan.

"Are you really going to the party , Soohwan?"

Soohwan sighed when Suho asked. She nodded.

"We need to get Baekhyun back.."

"Why? Why do we need to get Baekhyun? He don't love you.."

Chanyeol was cut when Soohwan grabbed him by the neck.

"I love him.. He's my mate.. I will do anything to get him back!"

Kyungsoo quickly pulled Soohwan away from choking Chanyeol to death. Soohwan relaxed herself and walked to her room. Soohwan went to her drawer and opened it. There in it was an old looking scroll found in her mum's room when she was small. She took the scroll out and sighed.

"I must get Baekhyun back.."

Later that night , EXO wore their suit and now in the living room waiting for Soohwan to come down. They heard footsteps coming downstairs. They turned their head to Soohwan and their eyes widened.

She wore a black cocktail dress and a pair of high heels. Her hair was untied and curled beautifully. EXO were mezmerised by her beauty. Soohwan took her gun from the table and placed it in her purse.

"Snap out of it , guys.."

EXO snapped out from their dirty mind and ready to leave.

"If you found anything suspicious or found BEAST in the party.. Call me immediately.."

They nodded and took a limousine to the party. When they reached the party , the mansion was a woah!

Soohwan was nervous about the party. She took a deep breath and hook her arm with Kris. They entered the mansion and they can see all kinds of society inside. Werewolves , Fairies and Vampires around the mansion. They reached the dancing hall and in front of them , they saw Super Junior sitting in a row. Leeteuk sat beside his grandfather. Super Junior turned their head to Soohwan as they sensed her existence.

Soohwan heaved a sigh and Kris placed a hand on hers. Soohwan looked up and Kris gave her a warm smile. Soohwan was comforted by the smile and nodded. She walked towards them with Kris beside her and the others behind.

Soohwan bowed.

"Happy Birthday , Lord Erudite.."

Lord Erudite chuckled and nodded.

"Welcome  , Soohwan and EXO.. Please , enjoy the party to your fullest.."

Soohwan smiled and nodded. Super Junior stared at Soohwan and EXO. She knew what they were thinking. Soohwan gulped and quickly walked away. They found a place near the window and looked around the mansion.

"Keep your eyes wide.. I got a bad feeling about this.."

EXO nodded and divided themselves into group. Soohwan stood with Kris and Xiumin as they looked around the mansion. 

"Got anything , guys?"

They shook their heads and Soohwan sighed. Kris and Xiumin went to grab some blood punch while Soohwan went to the balcony. Then , Soohwan jumped in surprised when someone crept behind her. She kicked that someone in the stomach. That someone groaned in pain and Soohwan gasped.

"Leeteuk sama.. I'm so sorry.."

Leeteuk groaned in pain and shook his head.

"You sure got that power in you , Soohwan.."

Soohwan bowed again and apologised. Leeteuk chuckled and shook his head. He stood beside Soohwan.

"I got news from my brothers saying you are bonded with a human.."

Soohwan's eyes widened and cold sweat formed on her forehead. Soohwan tried to explain but Leeteuk raised his hand asking her to shut .

"I don't feel safe.. It's my grandfather's 3,000 birthday.. I could feel something danger running in the mansion..."

Before Soohwan could said anything , they heard Lord Erudite's scream. Leeteuk's eyes widened and quickly ran into the hall. His eyes widened when he saw Lord Erudite laying on the ground with sword pierched through his heart.

"Grandpa! Grandpa!!"

Lord Erudite groaned and coughed a lot of blood.

"L-Leeteuk ah.."

With that , Lord Erudite closed his eyes and died. Leeteuk screamed in agony and his eyes were bright red. He looked around and his eyes landed on someone who was sitting on the throne chair. 

"YOU!!"

It was Yunho and Changmin. They smirked and snapped their fingers. BEAST appeared and fought with Super Junior. BEAST used dirty tricks by using silver to kill Super Junior. Soohwan and EXO quickly went to help. Soohwan's eyes widened to see Lord Erudite died on the floor. Her eyes landed on each of Super Junior who were screaming in pain as the silver attacked their blood system.

"YUNHO! CHANGMIN!! What are you doing!!"

Soohwan shouted and took her guns out from her purse. She shot BEAST with her silver bullets. BEAST screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

"M-Master..P-Please.. H-H-help u-us.."

Doojoon begged for Yunho and Changmin to save them. Yunho and Changmin just smirked and killed each of them. Soohwan and EXO widened their eyes.

"They are so useless.. A small silver and they can't handle it.. Tssk.."

Soohwan clenched her fist and torn her dress. She charged at Yunho and Changmin with EXO behind her. Yunho smirked and took Baekhyun and Taeyeon out from their back. Soohwan's eyes widened and stopped her attacks. She gritted her teeth and her fist clenched when she saw Baekhyun's face bruised.

"LET'S END THIS YUNHO!!"

"End this? I still have a lot of things that I need to do , Soohwan.. We need you.."

"GIVE BAEKHYUN BACK TO ME!!"

Before Soohwan charged at them , a dangerous looking sword was placed near Baekhyun and Taeyeon's neck.

"Surrender yourself to me and you will have them both.."

"BE A MAN AND FIGHT ME!!"

Yunho smirked and pressed the sword on Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun groaned in pain and Soohwan stopped.

"STOP!!"

"We need you , Soohwan.. Surrender yourself.."

Soohwan clenched her fist tightly and groaned in frustration. While waiting for Soohwan to answer , Yunho and Changmin continued to press the sword on Baekhyun and Taeyeon. They screamed in pain.

"OKAY! Stop hurting them.. And I will surrender.."

EXO widened their eyes.

"Soohwan! Don't do this!!"

"SHUT UP! You guys don't have the rights to judge my decisions.."

Soohwan steped towards them and they were satisfied. They threw Baekhyun and Taeyeon to EXO and grabbed Soohwan. Yunho and Changmin took in her scent and sighed in relieved.

"Finally.. You're ours."

EXO clenched their fist tightly and charged at Yunho and Changmin. They used their power and pushed EXO away from Soohwan. 

"Why are you guys fighting for her? Don't you know she is just using all of you?"

Soohwan's eyes widened so does EXO too.

"Oh my.. You didn't tell them , Soohwan? What a shame.. Let me tell you guys something about it.."

Yunho and Changmin smirked.

What will they revealed to EXO?

Bello~~ Here's chapter 57! Hope all of you guys enoy today updates! My holiday is almost finish.. T_T I can't update this story in weekdays so I hope everyone can wait for me during the weekends~ Please continue to support me and thank you everyone for your unending support! Enjoy everyoneee and have a nice day everyone! :D