Chapter 55

☾Full Moon☽

 

Soohwan found herself in  dark world. She blinked her eyes in confusion and jumped in surprised when her feet touched the cold water. She looked up as she saw the water flowing down. The view was beautiful. She was curious what was up there so she climbed up the rocks.

When she finally reached the top , she looked around and found herself in the deep woods. The trees were tall and it looked scary. Soohwan's eyes caught a small creature standing under a tree , staring at her.

"E-Excuse me? May I ask where am I?"

The small creature stood up and motioned Soohwan to follow him.

"Heyy! Wait! Where are you going?"

The creature didn't reply her and she had no choice but to follow the green creature. When Soohwan got near to the creature , Soohwan took the chance to have a closer look at the creature's face. Her eyes widened a little. She knew this creature was very familiar. The green creature growled at Soohwan for staring at him.

Soohwan backed away from the creature and followed him from behind. Soon , both of them reached into deeper parts of the woods. Soohwan shivered when the wind blew. She looked around. The space became more smaller and Soohwan found herself difficult to breathe.

Then , the green creature stopped. He faced the front and Soohwan followed. Her eyes widened when she saw 2 person in hood in front of them.

"Leesha.."

The green creature walked towards the man who called him. Soohwan stood there and watched. The green creature nodded and disappeared in mid air. Soohwan started to panic.

"W-Wait! Where am I?"

Soohwan tried to ask for help but her touch went touch everything. She panicked and tried to find a way out but she can't. She shivered when she saw the grooud turning white and snow started to appear. Her eyes caught something.

Someone walked towards the 2 men.

"Where is Sihwan!"

The man roared and grabbed one of the man's neck , chocking him to death. Soohwan widened her eyes when the man called out for her mum's name. 

"Let go of me!!"

Soohwan's heart stopped when she heard her mum's voice. She turned her head and saw her mum being held by a few men.

"UMMA!"

Soohwan went to hug her mum but it went through. She can't touched her mum.

"Umma.. Why are you doing here?"

The man with the blade in his hands sighed.

"Sihwan.. My dear dear Sihwan.. You're here.."

Sihwan glared at the man.

"If I do this.. You promise not to touch my daughter or harm her.."

The man smirked and held the blade near her neck.

"I will fullfill this promise of yours.. Now.. Get on this altar.."

The men pushed Sihwan to the altar and tied her arms and legs. Soohwan's eyes widened when she saw the man with the blade swung his blade and cut her umma half. Soohwan gasped and tears fell down.

"UMMA!!"

Soohwan wanted to run towards her umma but she felt herself being pulled into a big black hole. When she was about to fall into the black hole , she managed to see one of the man who held her umma. The man took his hood off and Soohwan widened her eyes in horror.

"It can't be.."

 

Soohwan opened her eyes wide with her tears falling down her cheeks. She stared at the ceiling and realized that she was in her room. She felt something heavy on her lap. She turned her head and found Luhan sleeping on her lap. Soohwan noticed the swollen eyes and his running nose. He must have crying. Soohwan heaved a sigh and her hand reached for him. She caressed his head and softly ruffled his hair.

Luhan found something touching his hair so he opened his eyes. He found Soohwan was awake. He jumped into the bed and sat beside Soohwan , holding her hand tightly.

"Y-You're awake.. A-Are you feeling okay?"

Soohwan gave him a small smile and nodded. 

"L-Luhan.."

"No.. It's my fault.. I'm sorry for doing this to you.."

"L-Luhan.."

Tears started to fall from his eyes. Luhan wiped the tears away and left the room. Soohwan sighed and wanted to chase after Luhan. She tried to sit up but the pain on her chest her liked a knife stabbing her chest. She groaned in pain and fell back on the bed. She heaved a sigh and soon someone came into the room.

The person sticked his head out. It was Xiumin. Xiumin saw Soohwan awake and quickly told te boys about it. One by one came rushing to the room except Luhan. Lay quickly came into the room to check on her.

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay.."

Soohwan noticed the eyebags under his eyes. Soohwan caressed his cheeks.

"Have you not been sleeping?"

Lay smiled and held her hand which was caressing his cheeks.

"It's okay.. As long as you're okay.."

Lay laid a kiss on her forehead.

"Have some rest.. You still need some rest.."

Soohwan nodded and Lay pushed all of them out of the room. Before Soohwan could close her eyes , she could sensed another presence in the room. She heaved a sigh.

"Katarina.. I know you are there.."

Katarina smirked and came out from the shadows.

"How are you feeling , my dear?"

"I told you not to call me that.."

"Do you like the dream I put you in?"

Soohwan's eyes widened and turned her head. Katarina smiled bitterly and walked towards her.

"I was there.. I was the one which called Leesha.."

Soohwan went speechless. She couldn't find the words to ask her.

"I know everything about your past , Soohwan.. And these are the part you have been misunderstanding.."

And so , Katarina told Soohwan everything. Katarina left the room when she finished telling her. Soohwan's eyes widened and tears were falling down non-stop. Katarina went downstairs and faced the boys.

"I need to leave now.. Please take good care of Soohwan.. All she need are love and happiness.."

The boys nodded and Katarina left the house. In the living room , the boys could felt their heart in pain. They were worried so they went to Soohwan's room. They found Soohwan on the bed , sitting up , crying. They rushed to Soohwan's side.

"Soohwan.. Why are you crying?"

Kyungsoo who was nearer went to hug Soohwan. Kyungsoo hugged Soohwan tightly in his embrace and the others sat there and watched as their heart broken when they saw Soohwan crying and suffering.

"Come on ,Soohwan.. It's bad for your wounds.. Lay down on the bed and we will be here for you , kay?"

Soohwan nodded and laid back down on the bed with 10(except Luhan and Baekhyun) of her mates beside her. Soohwan cuddled with Kyungsoo and Xiumin hugged Soohwan from behind. Kissing her neck to comfort her. The others caressed Soohwan's head and placed kisses on her head. Soohwan finally calmed down and fell asleep in Kyungsoo's embrace.

Baekhyun quietly opened the door and saw them sleeping with each other peacefully. But he could felt something burning in his heart. He just shrugged off the feeling and went back to his room. He couldn't sleep so he went to the balcony to admire the beauty of the moon.

Once again , the moon reminded him of Taeyeon. He sighed. He was confused about his feelings for Taeyeon. The images of Taeyeon came running into his mind. Baekhyun blushed and shook his mind off it.

"Maybe..I do like her.."

Here's chapter 55! What do you guys think about the chapter? I got a feeling that this story will be finish soon.. Hahahaha.. Please continue to support me and please give me upvotes too! Enjoy the story and have a nice day everyonee~ :)