Chapter 47

☾Full Moon☽

 

 

The school bell rang , signalling that the recess is over. Baekhyun woke up due to the sound of the bell. He frowned when the sunlight shone on him brightly. He blocked the sunlight and opened his eyes. He found himself in the library. He turned his head and saw...

Taeyeon.

She was reading a book , too focused that she didn't noticed Baekhyun had woke up. Baekhyun took this chance to have a closer look at Taeyeon. Her long eyelashes. That red cherry lip and how her lip rose up making Baekhyun wanna smile too. 

When the sunlight shone on Taeyeon , it made her glowing brightly under the sunlight. Baekhyun's eyes widened when he saw Taeyeon glowing. It's like an angel in front of him. He was mezmerised with her beauty. He felt his stomach filled with butterflies flying around in his stomach and his heart beating faster and faster.

Taeyeon turned her head and saw Baekhyun had woke up. She gave him a warm smile.

"Ohh.. you're awake.. We need to go back to class.."

Taeyeon closed the book and placed the books back on the shelves. Baekhyun blinked his eyes in confusion. He remembered it was supposed to be Soohwan who sat beside him. Why is Taeyeon here , right beside him? Taeyeon waved her hands in front of Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun? Are you alright?"

Baekhyun shook his thoughts away and nodded. He left the library with Taeyeon and walked back to class together. Soohwan had been watching both of them outside. She was sitting on the branches , keeping her eyes on Baekhyun and Taeyeon in the library.

The stare Baekhyun was staring at Taeyeon.. She felt it. She felt scared and unsecure. She was scared that Baekhyun won't be there for her. She was scared that in his heart , there will be no space for him. And she remembered what Taeyeon said to her just now.

 


 

☂ Flashback 

 

Taeyeon was walking down the hallways , looking for Baekhyun. When the school bell rang , Baekhyun just left the classroom and went to look for Soohwan. Taeyeon was starting to get worried. She looked everywhere but she can't find him.

Then , she came to the library and found him sleeping next to Soohwan. Soohwan was staring at Baekhyun with her biggest smile on her face. Taeyeon clenched her fist tightly seeing the vampire being so close to a human. And that human is the one she loves. Yes. Taeyeon loves Baekhyun (T_T)

She walked into the library. She looked around the library and there was no one there except both of them and herself. She walked towards them. Soohwan felt Taeyeon's presence and rose up from her seat.

Taeyeon glared at the vampire in front of her.

"What do you think you are doing?"

Soohwan just gave her the cold look and ignored her questions. Taeyeon clenched her fist and glared at her.

"Who do you think you are touching a human like that!!"

Soohwan turned her head towards Taeyeon and gave Taeyeon her coldest glare.

"He is more than a human.. He's mine.."

That made Taeyeon boiled in anger. She slapped Soohwan on the cheek. Soohwan widened her eyes and glared at her.

"You're a monster!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE LOVED!!"

Taeyeon pushed Soohwan away from Baekhyun and sat on the seat next to Baekhyun. Soohwan glared at the girl and was about to take action but..

"Have you forgotten what you are?"

Soohwan widened her eyes. Taeyeon stared at Baekhyun who was in his dreamland. She caressed Baekhyun's face and smiled bitterly. Soohwan wanted to chop off that hands of her for touching her mate!

"You don't deserve to be loved.. You don't deserve Baekhyun's love.. You're a monster and it cannot change that fact.."

Soohwan sighed. Taeyeon was right. Soohwan is a monster and always be a monster. It can't change anything. She wanted to touch Baekhyun and felt that warm again. 

"Leave.. I don't want to see you here.. and I don't want you to be close to Baekhyun ever again.."

Soohwan left the library with her last glance at Baekhyun. It was painful to see another girl touching her mate's face. Taeyeon felt happy when she got to see Baekhyun's sleeping face. She caressed his face and patted his head softly , not to wake him up.

 

 = End of Flashback =

 



A tear slipped from her eyes. She had to accept the fact that she was a monster and cannot be loved nor deserve anyone's love. 

Her thoughts were disturbed when she smell something familiar. She jumped down from the tree and looked around. She knew something is here. Her eyes widened when she saw the daggers targetting her. She dodged the daggers away and found BTS smirking at her.

Soohwan glared at BTS.

"What are you dogs doing here?"

RAP Monster stood to the front and smirked.

"I heard that you are bonded with that human.. What a nice thing to hear.. It bleeds my ear.."

Soohwan clenched her fist and threw a punch at RAP Monster. He groaned in pain and smirked at the strength.

"Why are you angry? Are you going to pour out all of your anger and sadness to me?"

Soohwan's eyes turned white and charged towards RAP Monster. He fought back by sending daggers towards her. Soohwan managed to dodge all the daggers and hit him with an uppercut. RAP Monster growled and kicked Soohwan on the stomach. Soohwan groaned in pain and she started to spit out blood. 

She looked up and her eyes widened when she saw RAP Monster only in front of her. Where are the others? RAP Monster smirked when she realized it.

"My boys are in there , creating some fun.. You will join them later.."

Soohwan widened her eyes when she heard the girls screaming in terror. Soohwan wanted to run back into the school because the only thing that came to her mind is Baekhyun and EXO. RAP Monster blocked Soohwan and kicked her away from the main door into the hall.

Soohwan hissed in annoyance and glared at RAP Monster.

"You have unfinished business with me.."

RAP Monster smirked and teleported himself behind Soohwan. Soohwan's eyes widened when she saw him behind her. Soohwan managed to dodge the dangerous looking sword that was about to pierce through her chest. Soohwan unleashed the Phoenix and aimed it at RAP Monster.

When the Phoeniz roared and flew towards him , he smirked as his iris turned black. Soohwan's eyes widened when she saw her Phoenix slowly disappeared into ashes. RAP Monster groaned in pain and held onto his left eye.

"What are you?!"

Soohwan shouted at him. He smirked and laughed. He tore his shirts off and Soohwan fell into horror. Her eyes widened when she saw the tattoo marked on his chest.

How can it be? BTS IS ALSO PAST OF THE DARMIONS?!

 

 

Heeeyyy~ Here's chapter 47! So sorry for the late updates! Really busy with school works! And Chinese New Year is coming soon! WOOHOO!! How is everyone? Is everyone doing fine? hehehe.. I hope so.. Everytime I write Baekhyun and Taeyeon moments.. I felt like I was Soohwan.. Seeing Baekhyun and Taeyeon doing lovely moments and them being a couple.. still made me sad.. Not that sad.. It's just that I have lost all the interest and my love on Baekhyun.. Everytime I saw him , I would reminded that he and Taeyeon are dating.. Well.. What can we do? We can't do anything but to accept and support it.. And lately there's a lot of news syaing that EXO-L are being immature fans.. And a lot of them had been saying EXO-L is the worst.. That really hurts me.. I would some of the EXO-Ls could be more mature and accept the fact.. EXO in our eyes , are always OT12 and our everything but in EXO's eyes , I 'm just another fan in the crowd.. EXO didn't know I existed in this world but I'm still supporting them.. I hope EXO-Ls could always support them in everything , not bashing them or saying them bad words or act immaturely in front of them.. Let's always love EXO until the end and support them until the end too.. Have a nice day everyone~ ^_^ <3 <3