Chapter 48

☾Full Moon☽

 

 

Soohwan's eyes widened when she saw the tattoo marked on RAP Monster chest.

"H-How can this happened?!"

He smirked and a black fire was formed on his palm.

"I wanted power.. to defeat and kill you.."

Soohwan's eyes widened and she could felt someting powerful in that black fire. He threw the black fires at Soohwan. Thought she could dodge it? The black fire got Soohwan and burned her skin. She shouted in pain as the heat was unbearable. RAP Monster smirked after hearing Soohwan's cries of pain.

Soon , Changmin and Yunho appeared in front of Soohwan. Yunho patted RAP Monster's shoulders.

"You did a great job , Namjoon.. Now.. she's all ours.."

"NO! I WANT TO FINISH HER OFF!!"

Yunho glared at the alpha and held him by the neck. RAP Monster's eyes widened.

"I didn't ask you to kill our wife.."

Soohwan hissed in annoyance.

"I AM NOT YOUR WIFE!!"

Changmin smirked and held Soohwan by the neck. Soohwan choked as his grip on her neck tightened.

"What makes you think that you are not our wife? You are born to be our wife.."

"N-no!!"

Yunho threw RAP Monster to the ground and went towards Changmin.

"Changmin.. stop torturing our wife , will you?"

Changmin tssked and threw Soohwan to the ground. She groaned in pain. RAP Monster's anger boiled when The Darmions stopped him from killing Soohwan. He clenched his fist and charged towards The Darmions. Changmin and Yunho turned their head and grabbed him by the neck. 

"Pathetic wolf.. We give you powers and this is how you pay us?"

Changmin tightened his grip on the wolf's neck. He choked and struggled to free himself. He kicked in mid-air and used his powers to push The Darmions away but it didn't stirred any of them. 

"Your life.. ends here.."

RAP Monster widened his eyes when his iris turned black. Soohwan's eyes widened when she saw Yunho chopped off his head from his neck. Yunho and Changmin wiped the blood off their hands and turned their attention to Soohwan. 

"D-Don't touch me!!"

She hissed at them but they didn't flinched. 

"Shall we go and see how your mates are doing?"

Changmin electrified Soohwan making her feel numb. Soohwan groaned at the pain. Yunho carried Soohwan bridal style and teleported themself into the school. Soohwan's eyes widened to see her mates on the floor unconscious. The students were trapped at the corner with BTS growling at them. She saw Baekhyun there with Taeyeon.

"D-Damn..y-you.."

BTS turned their head and bowed to The Darmions. But then , their eyes widened when they smell their alpha's blood on The Darmions. They started to growl at The Darmions. Changmin took the alpha's head and showed it to BTS. They were shocked and their anger boiled.

"HOW DARE YOU KILL OUR ALPHA!!!"

Jimin roared and charged towards The Darmions. Changmin grabbed Jimin by the neck and twisted his neck. The other BTS were shocked to see another of wolf from their pack were killed. They backed away from The Darmions. Yunho and Changmin stood in front of Baekhyun. His eyes widened to see Soohwan in Yunho's arm.

"Hello.. Remember me?"

Yunho smirked. 

"S-Stay a-away f-from h-him!!"

Changmin was about to grab Baekhyun but Taeyeon grabbed her gun and shot it at Changmin's hands. 

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!"

Taeyeon stood in front of Baekhyun and blocked them from coming near.

"Ouch.. That sure hurts.."

Taeyeon smirked but soon that smirk washed away when she saw the bullets gave no effects on Changmin. The bullet went through Changmin's hand and the hand looks like it's okay.

"But that won't be enough to kill me.."

He grabbed Taeyeon by the neck. Taeyeon choked as he tightened his grip on her neck. Baekhyun widened his eyes and was about to help Taeyeon but stopped when he saw Yunho grabbing a dangerous looking sword aiming for her heart.

"Now it's up to you , human.. Who are you going to choose to save?"

Changmin threated Baekhyun by holding Taeyeon's neck tightly making Taeyeon screamed in pain. Baekhyun flinched and hesitated to choose. Who will he choose? Yunho threatened him by pushing the sword into her chest. Soohwan screamed in pain as the sword dangerously touching her heart. One more push , Soohwan will die. 

"B-Baekhyun.."

Taeyeon called out to him , wanting him to save her. Soohwan started to pant and felt her getting weaker and weaker. EXO woke up when they heard Soohwan's cries of pain. They were shocked to see Soohwan in Yunho's arms and Taeyeon in Changmin's arms. 

"Come on , human.. Who are you going to choose?"

They smirked as they watched the human getting anxious. When Changmin tightened his grip on Taeyeon , Baekhyun stopped him.

"STOP!!"

Changmin smirked and stopped.

"Who are you going to choose? You can only save one.."

Before Baekhyun could answered them , EXO charged towards The Darmions by unleashed all of their powers at them. The Darmions lost their grip on Soohwan and Taeyeon. Soohwan saw Baekhyun running towards her. She knew Baekhyun is going to run towards her and save her.

But that was just her imagination.. Her fantasy..

Actually , Baekhyun is running towards Taeyeon. He held onto Taeyeon before she could reached the floor. Soohwan's eyes widened to see her mate saving another girl. She fell to theground with the sword still on her chest. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she faced both of them.

"Taeyeon! Are you okay?"

Taeyeon panted and nodded. Soohwan could see the relieved on his face. Actions speak louder than words. EXO blocked The Darmions from reaching Soohwan. They smirked.

"Impressive , EXO.. We will be back soon.."

Soon , The Darmions disappeared. The students were shaking in fear. Lay used his power to put them in a deep sleep and washed away the incidents happened just now. The principal sighed in relieved as he saw the students slowly fallen into a deep sleep. Luhan used his telekinesis power to carry all the students into the hall. 

Soohwan felt weak. Very weak as the blood kept flowing out from her chest. She saw how Baekhyun protected Taeyeon in his arms , patting her to calm down. EXO turned their head and shocked to see Soohwan's condition.

"SOOHWAN!!"

Baekhyun turned his head to see Soohwan in the worst condition. He doesn't know why but when he saw that look that Soohwan gave him. The look that symbolise sadness and betrayal. He felt pain his heart. Before he could ran towards Soohwan , EXO surrounded Soohwan. 

They started to panic as they didn't know what to do. Baekhyun can't took his eyes off Soohwan. His eyes widened when he heard her voice in his head.

'Y-you okay?'

Baekhyun nodded , giving answers to Soohwan who was looking at him , worriedly. Soohwan gave him a small smile and she lost her consciousness. EXO widened their eyes and panicked. Baekhyun widened his eyes when he received the answers from Soohwan.

'Glad to hear that you're okay..'

Baekhyun felt a sudden guilt washed over him. He felt his heart in pain. EXO clenched their fist and turned their head to Baekhyun.

"YOU!!"

Chanyeol growled and grabbed Baekhyun by the collar.

"YOU USELESS BRAT!!!"

EXO stopped Chanyeol and pulled him away from Baekhyun. Taeyeon stood up and saw Soohwan on the floor in her pool of blood. She felt a little guilty to see Soohwan suffering. She turned her head to Baekhyun. He had the guilt written on his face. She patted Baekhyun's shoulders.

"Hey.. She's going to be okay.. Trust her.."

Taeyeon gave him a small smile and Baekhyun nodded.

"Kai.. We need you to teleport all of us back home.. NOW!"

Kai nodded and turned his attention to Baekhyun.

"Are you coming or not?"

Kai asked Baekhyun coldly. Baekhyun nodded and Kai teleported all of them back home. Taeyeon followed them too. When they reached home , Lay sprung to action. He quickly grabbed all his tools and medicine and laid it beside Soohwan. Lay widened his eyes when he read her pulse.

"She getting weaker and weaker.. We need to take that sword out now!"

Lay took a deep breath and slowly took the sword out of her chest. When the sword was taken out , more blood flowed out from her chest. They panicked and tried to stop bleeding. Then , EXO suddenly felt themselves getting weaker and weaker.

"This is bad! We don't have enough blood to help Soohwan.."

EXO had been transfering their blood to Soohwan but still it's not enough. They turned their head to Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun.. You have to give her some of your blood.."

Baekhyun widened his eyes. Taeyeon knew if he gave blood to Soohwan , they are bonded. She didn't want that to happen.

"No! Humans and Vampires are forbidden to bond!! If Baekhyun bond with Soohwan , he has to be killed too!"

"SHUT UP , WOMAN!! Soohwan already bonded with Baekhyun!!"

Baekhyun and Taeyeon widened their eyes in horror.

Will Baekhyun gave Soohwan his blood?

How will Baekhyun accept this fact that Soohwan and him are already bonded to each other?

 

Here's chapter 48! OMG! This chapter almost made me cry! T_T What do you think about today updates? is it okay? I hope so.. hahahaha.. thank you everyone for your non-stop support towards me.. Thank you so much! I appreciate all your supports! It's almost the end of January.. I hope everyone had a great year this year.. Although it's hard and tiring , it made us grow stronger day by day.. Don't give up easily and enjoy every moments in your life because in a blink of an eye , anything could happen.. Have a nice Saturday everyone~ :)