Chapter 50

☾Full Moon☽

 

 

The next day , Soohwan groaned as the sun shone on her face. She cursed at the bright sun and opened her eyes. Her hair was messy. She ruffled her hair and glared at the sun from her window.

"Stupid sun!"

She got off from her bed and pulled the curtains to block the sun. She was satisfied about it and went to her bed. She wanted to hug her craftholics but couldn't find it. Her eyes were closed as she reached for her doll. She reached something and smiled when she thought that it was one of her craftholics.

She hugged it tightly and hummed. When she hugged it , 'it' hummed too. Soohwan thought it must be her imagination so she just shrugged and hugged it tightly. Again , it hummed again. This time , Soohwan opened her eyes and her sight was blurry. 

"Since when my craftholics have hair?"

She ruffled the hair and blinked her eyes in confusion. She rubbed her eyes and her sight sharpened. Her eyes widened when she found out that it wasn't her craftholics she's hugging. It was Chanyeol. Her fist clenched and knocked on Chanyeol's head. Chanyeol groaned in pain and pouted.

But that didn't woke him up. He rubbed the sore part on his head and hugged Soohwan tightly. Soohwan pinched Chanyeol's cheeks. 

"Ahhh!!"

Chanyeol woke up due to the pain on his cheeks. He sat up and saw Soohwan glaring at him. He rubbed his neck and smiled. :D

"Morning , jagi.."

Chanyeol pecked her on the lip which surprised Soohwan. She sighed. She knew she can't continue to mad at them for coming into her room and sleep with her. She gave Chanyeol a smile and ruffled his bed hair.

"Morning.."

Chanyeol smiled and laid another kiss on the lip. Soohwan playfully hit Chanyeol's arm. Chanyeol chuckled and hugged her waist , pulling her to him while placing numerous kisses on her face. Soohwan chuckled and tried to push him away but no use. Chanyeol locked her in his arms and attacked her with sloppy kisses.

"yah! Park Chanyeol! Stop it!"

Chanyeol released Soohwan and smirked. Soohwan shook her head at her playful mate. She got off from the bed and made her way to the bathroom. She squeezed the toothpaste out from the tube on her toothbrush and began to brush her teeth. Chanyeol got off from the bed and followed Soohwan to the bathroom.

Soohwan turned her head with the toothbrush in . She stared at Chanyeol ruffling his bed hair. Soohwan gulped when she saw Chanyeol in that white singlet and a pair of boxer. She averted her eyes away and focused on brushing her teeth. Chanyeol knew Soohwan was checking him out and smirked.

He hugged Soohwan by the waist and kissed her on the lip , tasting the toothpaste. Soohwan blushed and froze. Chanyeol smirked and patted her head. 

"Next time don't feel shy to check me out.."

Soohwan blushed even more and pushed Chanyeol away from her. Chanyeol chuckled and pulled Soohwan into his arms. He leaned his back against the sink and locked his arms around her waist.

"I wonder how will the others react when they see this.."

Soohwan's eyes widened when she felt Chanyeol's hand sneaked into her tank top , touching her bare skin stomach. Soohwan blushed and stopped his hand from touching her .

"Wae? I'm your mate.."

Soohwan shook her head , telling Chanyeol to stop. Chanyeol ignored Soohwan and sneaked his hand into her shorts. Touching her clothed . Soohwan's eyes widened and felt the soft touch on her . Chanyeol placed his chin on her shoulder and enjoyed his hand enjoying the soft skin of her .

"C-Chanyeol.."

Soohwan softly moaned when Chanyeol pinched her cheeks. Soohwan used her telekinesis power to freeze Chanyeol's movements. Chanyeol's eyes widened when he couldn't move a finger. Soohwan escaped from Chanyeol's hold and glared at Chanyeol. 

She left the bathroom and slammed the door in front of Chanyeol. She took this chance to change her clothes. She changed into :

Once she was finished , she released Chanyeol. Chanyeol rushed out from the bathroom and pouted at Soohwan. Soohwan rolled her eyes and someone came knocking the door.

"Soohwan baby.. It's time for breakfast.."

It was Kyungsoo. Soohwan smirked at Chanyeol and went to open the door. Kyungsoo gave Soohwan a big smile and a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning.."

"Oppa! Chanyeol molested me!!"

The others heard it and rushed to Soohwan's room. Everyone had a baseball bat in their hands. 

"PARK CHANYEOL!!!"

Chanyeol screamed and EXO hit him with the baseball bat. Soohwan chuckled and went downstairs. She saw Baekhyun at the dining table , staring at the food in front of him. Her sight sharpened and saw the dark circles under his eyes and he looked pale. Soohwan read Baekhyun's mind and it was blank. 

She slowly walked towards Baekhyun and tapped on his shoulder. But Baekhyun didn't gave any response. Her eyebrow raised and she was curios what happened to Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun jumped out from his deep thoughts and turned his head to see Soohwan.

"O-Ohh.. Morning , Soohwan.."

Baekhyun gave her a small smile. Soohwan took her seat next to Baekhyun and worriedly looked at him. Baekhyun placed some chocolate jam on a piece of bread and started munching on it. She bit her lip , trying to think a way to cheer Baekhyun up. But she can't think of anything. She sighed and ate her breakfast. EXO came downstairs and took their seat to eat their breakfast.

The atmosphere was quiet and EXO turned their attention to Soohwan who was in her deep thoughts. The clock rang as the clock said it was ready for school. Everyone got ready and left the house for school. Once they reached the school , Soohwan can't take her eyes off Baekhyun. 

She saw Taeyeon not far from them and Taeyeon ran towards Baekhyun.

"Oh my gosh , Baekhyun! What happened to you? You look pale.."

Taeyeon cupped his face and caressed it with care. Baekhyun awkwardly smiled and moved his face away from Taeyeon's touch. Taeyeon was surprised with Baekhyun's actions and sighed.

"B-Baekhyun.. About what happened yesterday.. Just forget it , okay? I want us to be like what we used to be.. Can we?"

Soohwan blinked her eyes in confusion. What happened to them yesterday?

"About the confession , Baekhyun.. I really do love you.."

Soohwan's eyes widened. EXO widened their eyes too and turned their attention to Soohwan. Soohwan held onto her chest while staring at Baekhyun's back view.

"I know.. you won't accept my confession but.. I want us to go back like we used to.."

Baekhyun just gave Taeyeon a small smile and walked away. Somehow , Soohwan felt relieved. She sighed in relieved and patted her chest. Taeyeon turned her head and glared at Soohwan. She followed Baekhyun from behind and stepped into the school.

Soohwan and EXO walked down the hallway , earning the girls' squeal when they saw EXO walking down the hallway. Soohwan glared at the girls for touching her mates. EXO smirked when they felt Soohwan's jealousy.

"Sorry girls.. We don't want our girlfriend to get mad.."

The girls widened their eyes and gasped when they pulled Soohwan and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Soohwan blushed and glared at them. Kris placed his arms around her and pushed her to walk down the hallway. When they were far away from the girls , Soohwan tssked.

"Tssk.. Do you guys have to do this , huh?"

"Well.. We don't want our girlfriend to get jealous , hmm?"

Soohwan glared at them and walked away from them.

"Start patrolling , baboons!"

EXO chuckled and started to patrol around the school. Soohwan went to Baekhyun's class but his seat was empty. She looked around and Baekhyun was not there. Soohwan went to the canteen and everywhere to look for him. She finally reached the library. She saw Baekhyun staring outside the window , drowning himself in deep thoughts.

Soohwan looked around the library and luckily there were no one here. She walked towards Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun.. what are you doing here? You should be in class right now.."

Baekhyun turned his head and faced Soohwan.

"I don't have the mood to be in class right now.."

"Is it because of Taeyeon?"

Soohwan's heart cracked when she asked. Baekhyun bitterly smiled and nodded. Soohwan felt her heart beating in pain. Baekhyun is pale.. and he didn't sleep just because of Taeyeon. Soohwan took the courage to ask.

"What's wrong? It's okay.. You can tell me.."

"I..I just feel..confused.."

"About what?"

"My feelings.."

Soohwan gulped.

"D-Do you like her?"

Baekhyun faced Soohwan , hesitated to answer. When Baekhyun turned his head away from Soohwan , she could felt another pang hitting her heart. She held onto her heart and asked again.

"Do you like her , Baekhyun?"

"I..I-I'm not sure.. Everything is so..blurr.. So confusing.."

Soohwan hate to see Baekhyun suffered. She held Baekhyun's head and placed it on her chest. Baekhyun was surprised by her actions.

"S-Soohwan.."

"Shh.. Go to sleep.."

Soohwan patted his back and softly caressed his head. Baekhyun felt the touch calm his heart and his eyes slowly closing. Baekhyun slowly fell in a deep sleep. Soohwan sighed as her tears rolled down her cheeks. She wiped the tears away from her face and hummed a lullaby to keep Baekhyun sleep.

Once Baekhyun fallen into a deep slumber , she carefully placed his head on the table and closed the curtain so that the light won't be bothering him. Soohwan stared at Baekhyun.

"What will happen.... if you really like Taeyeon?"

heyy guys! Sorry for the late updates! School holiday is here! WOOHOO! And CNY is almost here too!! WOOHOO! I will continue to try my best to continue to update more chapters for all of you to read! thank you all for your loving supports! Please continue to support me and enjoy the updates! Have a nice day everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR~~ :D