Chapter 40

☾Full Moon☽

 

☾ Chapter 40 

 

*BANGGG!!!!!*

The sound of the fist hitting the table.

"NO! THIS IS ALL WRONG!!!"

One of the brothers yelled in anger and threw the glass to the floor , shattered into pieces. 

"This is not going according to the plan! WHY IS SHE HAPPY!!"

He looked at the magic ball in anger and growled when he saw Soohwan being happy with EXO.

"Calm down , hyung.. There's always a plan B.."

Soon , BEAST came into the room. They bowed at the brothers. 

"I see.. nothing goes well there , huh?"

BEAST gulped , lowering their head to avoid the brothers' gaze. One of the brothers growled and grabbed Doojoon by the collar.

"Look at the magic ball and tell me! WHAT DID YOU SEE!!"

Doojoon gulped and stared at the magic ball.

"I-I s-see.. "

Before Doojoon could answer him , he threw Doojoon to the ground. Doojoon groaned in pain and kneeled down.

"THEY ARE HAPPY!! Did I sent all of you there to make them happy?!"

They shook their head , scared what will the brothers do to them.

"You piece of useless junk!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT NOW!!"

BEAST bowed again and left the room. One of the brothers who sat on the couch playing with the rubik's cube ,  smirked.

"Hyung.. There's always a Plan B waiting for you.."

The one who was fuming in anger turned his head towards his little brother.

"I don't want anymore mistakes!! I WANT HER!!!"

He turned to his magic ball again and clenched his fist. His anger disappeared and soon his smirk was plastered on it. 

"Well.. Look what do we have? I guess our little princess had a 'thing' for the human.."

The younger got off from the couch and went towards the magic ball. He smirked and soon his rubik's cube turned into ashes. Both of them smirked.

"Now.. Let's start with our Plan B.."

The 2 brothers soon disappeared , leaving black smoke behind. 

What are the 2 brothers going to do next?

What is their Plan B?

 


 

The 2 brothers arrived at the human's school. Hiding behind the bushes as they watched the delicious human walking into the school. They smelled something familiar. They turned their head and smirked when they found their target.

"Target set.."

They disappeared into the woods and waited for the best chance to attack. 

Baekhyun was walking down the street and finally reached school. He was glad that the bully doesn't bully him anymore. Now , he can go to school peacefully. He went to his classroom and went to his seat. He took out his book and started reading it.

A person came and sat beside him. Baekhyun was too into the book he was reading , totally ignoring the person beside him. The bell rang and he placed his book back to his drawer. He turned his head , feeling someone's presence beside him.

He jumped in surprised when he saw Taeyeon beside him.

"Ohh Taeyeon shhi.. I'm sorry I didn't see you there.."

Taeyeon smiled and chuckled.

"It's okay.. You were so into that book.. You like reading?"

Baekhyun nodded.

"How about you? Do you like reading?"

"Of course! I love reading!"

And so , they talked about the books they love to read. And so , the teacher came in and started their lessons. Baekhyun and Taeyeon would talked secretly behind the teacher's back and hope that they are not caught by their teacher. The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the classroom and head to the cafeteria.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon were about to leave the classroom until their teacher stopped them.

"Baekhyun shhi.. Taeyeon shhi.."

They gulped and turned their head.

"You two had been talking in my class.. Do you think I am that stupid not to notice it?"

They lowered their head and nudged each other by the shoulder saying that it was their fault. The teacher sighed.

"You two will stay back after school and have detention.. That would teach you a lesson not to talk to my class!"

Both of them nodded. The teacher leave the classroom. Baekhyun softly hit Taeyeon by the shoulder.

"It's all your fault! We got into detention.."

Taeyeon scoffed and used her fist to hit his shoulder.

"Me? It's your fault! You kept talking about the books you read.."

Both of them fought and quarelled. They stopped and looked at each other. They laughed and hit each other by the shoulder.

"Come on.. I'm hungry.. Because of you , we only have 10 minutes left to eat our lunch.."

Taeyeon scoffed again and hit him on the back.

"Yah!"

2 of them made it to the cafeteria and they bought their lunch. The seat was full so they decided to go to the school garden to enjoy their lunch. 

"So.. Taeyeon.. How's this school?"

Taeyeon took a bite of her sandwich and hummed.

"Hmm.. Well , overall it's okay.. But I met this guy who got me into detention.."

Baekhyun widened his eyes and turned to Taeyeon. Taeyeon chuckled.

"Yah! It's not completely my fault , okay?"

"Arra.. Arra.. Diva boy.."

Taeyeon murmured the last part.

"What? What did you say?"

"Nothing.."

Taeyeon finished her sandwich and quickly left the garden. Baekhyun chased after Taeyeon.

"Yah! What did you say about me?"

"Nothing , diva boy.."

Taeyeon widened her eyes and covered . Baekhyun widened his eyes and chased after Taeyeon.

"YAH! KIM TAEYEON!!"

"You're welcome , diva boy!!"

Taeyeon 'mehrong' Baekhyun and ran into the girl's bathroom. Baekhyun stopped chasing after her and waited for her outside. He chuckled and shook his head. Taeyeon looked herself in the mirror and placed her hand on her chest. Her heart was beating faster and faster. 

She smiled that she got the chance to be with Baekhyun all the time in school. Actually , she was happy about the detention. She got to spent extra time to be with Baekhyun. She had fallen for Baekhyun. After finishing her business , she went out of the bathroom.

She jumped in surprised when she saw Baekhyun leaning against the wall outside with his eyes closed. Every features of his face made her heart beat faster. She leaned against the wall next to Baekhyun and stared at his face. 

Baekhyun stirred in his sleep and yawned. He rubbed his eyes and turned his head. Taeyeon widened her eyes and looked away.

"Ohh.. That took you long enough in there.."

Taeyeon flicked his forehead. Baekhyun groaned in pain.

"And you are standing here outside the girl's bathroom.. What a ert.."

Taeyeon sticked her tongue out and ran away from Baekhyun. 

"YAH!!"

Baekhyun chased after Taeyeon and both of them made their way to the garden again. Baekhyun caught her by the waist and spun her around. Taeyeon chuckled and hit Baekhyun by the shoulder.

"YAH! Put me down , diva boy!"

"Not until you stop calling me diva boy!"

Baekhyun tickled Taeyeon by the waist. Taeyeon chuckled and laughed until her stomach hurts. 

"O-Okay!! Hahahahaha!"

Baekhyun stopped tickling Taeyeon and let go of Taeyeon. Taeyeon tripped and fell on top of Baekhyun. Taeyeon widened her eyes when her face was just centimetres away from Baekhyun's face. Taeyeon blinked her eyes and her heart was beating like crazy. Baekhyun was surprised to see Taeyeon , being so close to his face. 

*Badump! Badump! Badump!*

Baekhyun felt that something just stirred his heart. He felt butterflies flying around his stomach when his eyes felt on that pink lump lip. Taeyeon widened her eyes at the awkward position and quickly got off from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sat up and swolled the big lump in his throat. He cleared his throat.

"Y-You're o-okay?"

He sttutered. Taeyeon nodded and placed her hands on her chest. Her heart can't stop beating like crazy. Both of them had their face as red as a tomato. The bell rang , signalling them to get back to their class for their lessons. Baekhyun stood up and reached out his hands. Taeyeon stared at his hand in front of her.

"We need to go back to class.."

Baekhyun smiled. Taeyeon nodded and blushed. She reached out for the hand and she felt something amazing when she touched his hands. Baekhyun helped her up and both of them went back to their class. 

They went to their seat and felt awkward. Baekhyun felt something amazing too when Taeyeon touched his hands. He tried to calm his heart down and focused on the lesson but the incident kept playing in his mind. That beautiful eyes of her and her pink lump lip. He blushed and shook his head.

He held onto his head.

'You idiot! What are you thinking , Byun Baekhyun!!'

Taeyeon too , can't focused on the lesson and the incidents kept on playing in her head. She looked at hands and smiled. She wanted to touch his hands again. She wanted to feel the warm again. She wanted Baekhyun to hold her tight , embrace her in his warmth. 

When will that day come?

Both of their thoughts were disturbed when the teacher gave them some assignments to do in groups.

"Here are some task I need all of you to do in groups.. Your partner will be your seatmate.. I want your task to finish by next week , arrasso?"

Some of the students groaned and cheered. Baekhyun turned his head to Taeyeon.

"I guess I'm stuck with you , huh?"

"Tssk.. You better finish this task by next week!"

"Well.. we need to find some information about the task.. Where should we do it?"

"Hmm.. What about your house?"

Baekhyun widened his eyes. He totally forgot that he is now living with vampires. He bit his bottom lip and looked at Taeyeon.

"Is your house okay , Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun cleared his throat and nodded.

"Sure.. Not a problem at all.."

Taeyeon smiled and nodded.

 


 

The school bell rang and it was time to go home. Baekhyun and Taeyeon had to stay back for their detention. Their teacher came into the room.

"You two will not talk or move your seat until I say so.. This is a lesson for you not to talk in my class ever again.."

They nodded and the surroundings were quiet. The teacher was reading her own book. Baekhyun and Taeyeon sighed as boredom got to them. Taeyeon took out her notebook and wrote something in it. She passed the notebook to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at the notebook and it said :

Pink = Taeyeon

Blue = Baekhyun

 

Hey , diva boy! You better get me one ice-cream after this detention.. :p

Baekhyun softly chuckled and wrote something on it.

Well.. Like I said.. It's not completely my fault.. I want ice-cream too.. :p

No! It was your fault so you better get me one ice-cream!

Mehrong.. xp

Taeyeon turned her head towards Baekhyun and gave him a glare. Baekhyun softly chuckled and took the notebook back.

Taeyeon widened her eyes at his answers.

Arrasso.. It's my fault.. I will get you some ice-cream after this , okay? :)

Taeyeon smiled at his asnwers and nodded. And so , their detention was over. The teacher let them go home early. 

"Ice-cream! Ice-cream!"

Baekhyun shook his head at the childish Taeyeon and brought her to a nearby ice-cream shop. 

"What flavours do you want , Taeyeon?"

"Hmm.. Green tea!"

Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"That's my favourites too!"

They got their ice-cream and ate it on the streets. Taeyeon managed to know what is Baekhyun likes and dislike while Baekhyun got to know what is Taeyeon likes and dislikes too. They had a lot of in common.

2 pairs of eyes stared at the human.

"We need to do it now , hyung.."

The older nodded. He smirked and their eyes turned red.

What are the 2 brothers going to do to Baekhyun and Taeyeon?

Heyy guys! Here's chapter 40! Sorry for the late updates!! Long chapter! What are The Darmions going to do to Baekhyun and Taeyeon? And what do you guys think about Baekhyun and Taeyeon moments? Is it okay? Please continue to support me! I hope you enjoy the updates~