Chapter 44

☾Full Moon☽

 

 

The next following day , Baekhyun finally opened his eyes. Lay who was beside him saw Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes. He turned his head to see Lay.

"Oh my gosh! Thank God! You're awake!"

Lay helped Baekhyun to sit up on the bed.

"How are you feeling? Do you feel anywhere hurt?"

Baekhyun shook his head and his stomach started to grumble. Lay chuckled and patted the human's head.

"I know you're hungry.. Come down and I'll cook for you.. Everyone is waiting for you.."

Baekhyun nodded and looked down. He remembered what happened yesterday. He jumped in surprised and touched his stomach.

"W-What?"

The wounds on his stomach was not longer there. He got off from the bed and felt himself okay. He touched his stomach and there were no marks or scars on it. It was really okay.

"L-Lay? H-How..?"

Lay gave Baekhyun a small smile.

"Let's just say.. It's a miracle.."

Baekhyun blinked his eyes in confusion and wanted more answers. Lay pushed him to the bathroom and asked him to do his morning business. Baekhyun finished his business and came downstairs. Once he walked past Soohwan's room , he stopped. He held onto his chest when he could felt something in his heart.

He turned his head to the door and stared at it. Luhan came out of his room and saw Baekhyun staring at Soohwan's room. He shook his head and walked towards the human. He turned the human's head to the front and pushed him to the stairs. Baekhyun jumped in surprised to see Luhan behind him.

"How are you feeling?"

Baekhyun widened his eyes when Luhan talked to him. Nicely.

"E-Erm.. I-I'm fine.."

Luhan nodded and went ahead of him. He went to his seat and the others noticed the human's presence. Each of them gave Baekhyun a small smile and greeted him. Baekhyun was surprised at the vampires' behaviour. They started to act nice towards him and he felt happy about it. 

Kyungsoo finished cooking their breakfast. He placed Baekhyun's food in front of him. He widened his eyes when he smell something delicious. It was kimchi pasta. He his lip and digged in. His eyes sparkled at the delicious food.

"This is so good!!!!"

EXO laughed at the human's reaction and ate their breakfast too. While eating , EXO stopped when they sensed Soohwan's presence. They turned their head to look at Soohwan whose eyes was puffy and swollen. And eyebags under her eyes. Baekhyun who was enjoying his breakfast , felt a presence too. 

He turned his head and widened his eyes when he saw her eyes swollen and puffy. Soohwan came to the kitchen and grabbed herself a glass of warm water. 

"Soohwan ahh.. Do you want to eat something? Are you hungry?"

Kyungsoo asked. He was worried about her. Soohwan got thinner and thinner. Baekhyun looked at the girl in front of him and wanted to pull her and hug her. Hug her what? He shook his mind and slapped his face.

'WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!'

Soohwan glanced at the human. She heard Baekhyun's thoughts and cleared .

"It's okay.. I'm not hungry.. I..will be in the living room.."

Soohwan washed her cup and left the kitchen. EXO sighed when they saw Soohwan walking to the kitchen without having her breakfast. They went back eating their breakfast. After finished their breakfast , they went to the living room to see Soohwan sleeping on the couch in a difficult position. 

Luhan shook his head and laid Soohwan peacefully down on the couch and pulled blankets over her. Soohwan sighed and snuggled closer to the blanket. Luhan smiled and kissed her forehead. The others too came and kissed on her forehead. 

"Aren't you going to do that too?"

Tao asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun widened his eyes and blushed.

"W-Why w-would I-I do that?"

"Well.. You are now noona's.."

Tao was cut when Kris covered the maknae's mouth. Kris glared at the panda. Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

"It's nothing , Baekhyun.."

The others gave Baekhyun an awkward smile before turning their attention to the tv. Jongdae went and sat on the same couch which Soohwan was laying on. He carefully placed Soohwan's legs on his lap and massaged her toes. Soohwan hummed and smiled in her sleep. Chen knew Soohwan was comfortable with it so he kept on massaging it. 

While Chen massaging her toes , Xiumin sat on the floor while playing Soohwan's delicate fingers. Baekhyun seems to be can't took his eyes off Soohwan who was on the sofa.

He felt something burning in his heart. Is it jealousy? The whole day , Baekhyun felt weird. He can't took his eyes off Soohwan and the scene of Chen massaging her toes and Xiumin playing with her fingers seems to be making him jealous. 

The others glanced at the human who frowned and in deep thoughts. 

'We can't tell Baekhyun that he had bonded with Soohwan.. If he knows.. How will he react to it?' - Kris

'If we continue to hide this.. Will Soohwan feel pain? What if the human did something wrong to Soohwan?' - Lay

EXO sighed and talked to each other through telepathy. They decided to hide the bonding thing from Baekhyun. And to avoid any problems , they had to hide it so that The Volturi won't know. 

What if The Volturi know?

What will they do to them?

And..

What if Baekhyun knows the bonding?

How will he react to it?

Will he accpet it and love Soohwan?

Or

Will he broke the bond?

Here's chapter 44! DOUBLE UPDATES! Sorry if this chapter is a short one! Hope everyone enjoy today double updates! Because I'm going back to school soon and it would be very hard for me to update again! :( Once school starts , I can't update on weekdays but I will try my best to update on weekends! please continue to support me and give this story the upvotes! Thanks and enjoyyy~~ :D