Chapter 67

☾Full Moon☽

 

Rosariah walked into the house and looked around the house. She took a deep breath of the scent of the house and smirked. Then , she turned to Katarina who was kneeling on the ground with her head bowed low.

 

"Princess.. Please.. We do not bring any harm to you.. Let us live peacefully here.."

 

Rosariah turned her head to EXO who was staring at her with wide eyes. She tilted her head a bit and took a good look at them. Rosariah's eyes flashed dark red and her face darkened. Katarina quickly turned head towards EXO who was staring at her.

 

"You idiots! BOW TO THE PRINCESS NOW!"

 

EXO snapped into reality and bowed to the princess. Rosariah felt her head throbbing in pain. She held onto her head an groaned in pain. The Darmions held her shoulders to keep her steady. Katarina lifted her head up and stared at the princess. She knew Soohwan was in there. Rosariah groaned in pain and closed her eyes.

 

"You stupid girl! DON'T YOU DARE MESS WITH MY MIND!!"

 

The whole room shook. Katarina gasped when the windows broke and the floor which was made of wood started to cracked. She kneeled and lifted her hands up.

 

"Princess.. Please calm your anger.."

 

Rosariah screamed in pain as her eyes turned dark red and her fangs were shown. The clouds turned grey and the lightning clashed and the thunders roared. Katarina widened her eyes when she could hear the ground grumbling. Everyone in the room shook due to the vibrations. Then , everything was stopped. Katarina turned her head to the princess who was panting heavily. Katarina slowly went to the princess's side and helped her up.

 

Katarina's eyes widened when she recognised that eyes. It was Soohwan's. The eyes were brown and Katarina could saw Soohwan in the eyes. 

 

"S-Soohwan.."

 

Soohwan rose up with the help from Katarina. She held onto Katarina's hands and patted her hands. Katarina hugged Soohwan tightly in her embrace. The Darmions and BEAST were shocked to see the scene in front of them. The Darmions separated both of them by pushing Katarina to the ground. Soohwan glared at The Darmions. The Darmions backed away from both of them when they saw the death glares of a princess. 

 

Soohwan turned her head away from The Darmions and stared at EXO who was standing in front of her. She smiled when she saw each of them doing and live healthily. Katarina got up from the ground and focused on EXO. She nodded as a signal telling EXO that she is harmless. Soohwan took the first step towards them. The second step. The third step. The fourth step.

 

And she finally stood in front of them. In front of her was Lay. Her shaking hands held out to cup his face. Lay's eyes widened when he saw that beautiful eyes of hers. He knew that pairs of eyes only belong to one person only. That eyes were full of sadness and pain written all over in the eyes.

Unknowingly , Lay's lips quivered and tears began to roll down his cheeks. Lay reacted by caressing Soohwan's cheeks. Soohwan smiled as her tears rolled down too. She leaned against his touch and closed her eyes to enjoy the touch. He let go of Lay's face and went to Chanyeol. 

 

Chanyeol hesitated to take a look at Soohwan. He looked away , trying to avoid her stare. Soohwan gulped and cupped his cheeks with her both hands.

 

"Nal..milwohajima.." (Don't hate me)

 

Chanyeol's eyes widened and turned his attention to her who was crying in front of him. Her touch. Her warmth. Her eyes. Chanyeol knew it all. He knew that was Soohwan. His tears too rolled down his cheeks. Soohwan gave him a small smile and wiped the tears away. She moved on to Suho. Suho pushed Soohwan away and took out his knife. The others gasped. Soohwan saw Suho shaking under her stare. He held his knife with shaking hands and glared at her with tears b at his eyes.

 

"Stay away from me.. You don't love us.. YOU USED US!!"

 

Chanyeol held onto Suho's shoulders , trying to stop him by putting down the knife down. But , Suho ignored Chanyeol and shook his hands away from his shoulders. Soohwan gulped and released a shaky breath. She walked towards Suho and placed her delicate hands on the knife. 

 

"Come any closer and I will kill you!!"

 

Soohwan shook her head and held his shaky hands which was holding the knife. When Soohwan touched his hands , Suho's tears finally fell from his eyes. He released the knife and felt the warmth filling his insides. He covered his mouth with his free hands as tears kept rolling down like a waterfall. Soohwan's heart broke to see Suho's tears. Soohwan wiped his tears with her cape and cupped his face.

 

"Joonmyeon.. I love you.."

 

There was the password. The 3 letters sent Suho's heart burst. Suho felt his knees getting weaker. His tears can't seemed to stop. Suho had the same height with Soohwan. She leaned and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. She removed her lips from Suho's forehead and moved on to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo had started crying too. Soohwan held Kyung's head and hugged it to her chest.

 

Kyungsoo held onto her cape tightly as he let out all his tears. Soohwan turned her head and saw Luhan in tears too. Her hands held out to Luhan's cheeks and wiped the tears which were threatened to fall. Soohwan pulled his face closer to hers and placed a kiss on his cheeks with Kyungsoo still crying in her arms. Then , Lay , Chanyeol and Suho fell to the ground with their eyes closed. 

 

Soohwan had murmured a spell , sending them to sleep. Kyungsoo's hands released her cape and fainted in Soohwan's embraced. Soohwan caught onto Kyungsoo and carefully laid him on the ground. Luhan too fell to the ground with his eyes closed. She turned her head and saw Kris. Without saying another word , Kris pulled into his arms and hugged her tightly in his arms. Not wanting to let her go.

 

"P-Please..stay with us and don't go.."

 

Soohwan blinked her tears and bit her lips. She can't stay with them. She is trapped in Princess Rosariah's body. She pulled away from the hug and cupped his face. Taking a good look at the giant. She caressed his face and wiped the tears away. Kris's sight got blurry. He can't fight the blurriness out of his sight. Before he fainted in Soohwan's arms , Soohwan gave him a small smile and..

 

"I'm sorry.."

 

Kris's eyes were closed and fell in Soohwan's arms. Soohwan placed Kris on the floor with the others. Xiumin and Chen stood in front of her. Unable to accept the fact that Soohwan is in front of them. 

 

"Minseok..Jongdae.. It's me.."

 

Xiumin and Chen cried. They ran towards Soohwan and hugged her tightly. Soohwan patted them on their back and gave them a small smile. She used both of her hands to wipe away their tears and placed a kiss on their cheeks.

 

"I'm sorry.. Please.. forget me.."

 

Just like that , Xiumin and Chen fell to the ground. Soohwan's eyes turned to the maknae line. Tao , Sehun and Kai. None of them dare to make a move towards Soohwan. 

 

"NO! We don't wanna forget you! We want to restart a new one with you! PLEASE COME BACK TO US!!"

 

Sehun shouted with his tears rolling down his cheeks. Soohwan was happy that they wanted to restart a new one with her but she knew she can't. She don't have the full power to fight with Rosariah. She walked towards them but every step she took , the maknaes backed away.

 

"Please! DON'T MAKE US GO TO SLEEP!!"

 

They reached the wall behind their back. Soohwan cupped Tao and Sehun's face. She softly chuckled and kissed their cheeks. She used her thumb to wipe their tears away.

 

"You two better behave and listen to your hyungs , okay?"

 

They shook their head and hugged Soohwan tightly in their arms. Soohwan pulled away from the hug but they won't let her go. Soohwan began to break down in tears again. She gave up and let them hugged her for a while. She patted their heads and hummed a hymn into their ears. Their eyes felt heavy and soon both of them fell to the ground. 

 

"Noona.. Please.. just come back to us.."

 

Soohwan cupped Kai's face and gave him a small smile.

 

"I can't do that , Jongin ah.. I need to go now.."

 

Kai's tears rolled down his cheeks. He cupped Soohwan's face and leaned into her face , placing his lips on hers. Soohwan felt his lips on hers and her tears rolled down. Kai fell to the ground with his eyes closed. Then , her eyes turned to the last one. Baekhyun. Taeyeon stood in front of Baekhyun and glared at her.

 

"Stay away from him , you monster!"

 

Soohwan ignored Taeyeon and walked pass her. She stood in front of Baekhyun and caressed his right cheeks. She gave him a small smile.

 

"You found Baemin.."

 

Baekhyun nodded. He stared deeply into her eyes and watched her facial features.

 

"You will be free soon.. You will live with your grandma and Baemin again.. And have a future with Taeyeon.. Promise me one thing , Baekhyun.."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Never think of turning yourself into a vampire.. Never think that.. Just live your life as a human and stay out of these problems.. I will handle it.."

 

Soohwan's hands released Baekhyun's cheeks and turned her back against him. Before Soohwan could walked away , Baekhyun stopped her by holding onto her wrist.

 

"Why , Soohwan? Why you risk everything just for us? Just for me? Why would you bring Baemin back? I'm confused , Soohwan! Everytime I stared at the moon , I think about you! YOU ALWAYS CAME INTO MY MIND!! YOU COMFORTED AND PROTECTED ME!! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS IN MY MIND?!"

 

Soohwan gulped and turned to face Baekhyun. His eyes were b with tears. Taeyeon widened her eyes when she heard Baekhyun. She stared at Baekhyun and Soohwan. Her heart stopped when Soohwan hugged Baekhyun and he hugged her back.

 

"Baekhyun.. Because of you.. I found myself again.. I found the power to love again.. I felt the power of love to love EXO and you.. If you love someone , you would sacrifice everything for them.. I love EXO.. I love you , Baekhyun that's why I'm doing this.."

 

Before Baekhyun could said anything , Soohwan groaned in pain as the pain attacked her head. Soohwan knew she is running out of time. Rosariah is attacking her mind and wanted her body back. Baekhyun held onto Soohwan tightly.

 

"Soohwan! What's wrong? SOOHWAN!!"

 

Soohwan screamed in pain. Baekhyun hugged her tightly and held onto her head. 

 

"B-Baekhyun.."

 

Baekhyun cupped Soohwan's face. His eyes widened when he saw Soohwan's eyes b with blood. The blood rolled down her pale white cheeks. 

 

"Soohwan!! Please don't leave us! SOOHWAN!!"

 

Soohwan panted and gave Baekhyun a small smile. She used one of her hand to cup his cheeks. Baekhyun stared deeply into Soohwan's eyes. That beautiful pair of eyes were going to be gone soon. 

 

"I-it was nice to hear you calling out my name again.."

 

"Soohwan! Stay with me! Don't leave us.. Don't leave me.."

 

Soohwan caressed his cheeks and used her last strength to push him away. Baekhyun's eyes widened and fell to the ground. He got back up and ran towards Soohwan but Katarina stopped him.

 

"KATARINA!! LET ME GO!! SOOHWAN NEEDS ME!!"

 

"The princess is attacking Soohwan's mind right now.. The princess wanted her body and her mind back.. If we disturb them , Soohwan could get into more troubles.. We have no choice , Baekhyun.."

 

Baekhyun stared at Soohwan who was supporting her body with the wall. Her back was facing all of them. She gasped when she felt the thorns of a rose pierched through her stomach. Baekhyun widened his eyes when he saw the blood oozing out and the floor was covered in blood. 

 

"SOOHWAN!!"

 

Soohwan screamed in pain as she could felt the pain started to get uncontrollable. Then , the screams stopped and the room was dead silent. Soohwan fell to the ground in her pools of blood. Baekhyun wanted to run to Soohwan but Katarina stopped him from running towards her.

 

"SOOHWAN!!"

 

Katarina gasped and fell to the ground. Her glass ball cracked and turned black. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

 

"No.. This can't be.. NO!!"

 

Baekhyun ran towards the body and held the body up. He cupped her face and softly tapped it to wake her up.

 

"Soohwan! Please.. wake up!! PEASE!!"

 

Katarina widened her eyes and quickly pulled Baekhyun away from the body. She opened her eyes and stood up. Her eyes turned :

Rosariah stood up and glared at Katarina and Baekhyun. Katarina kneeled down and bowed her head to the ground.

 

"Princess! Have mercy on them! They did nothing wrong.. The princess had killed Soohwan.. Soohwan is dead.. please leave all of us in peace.."

 

Katarina choked when she knew Soohwan was dead. Baekhyun widened his eyes at the news and turned his head at Katarina.

 

"What do you mean she is dead? SHE IS NOT DEAD!!"

 

Baekhyun got up and ran towards the princess. He cupped the princess's cheeks and stared into her eyes. The Darmions hissed and pulled Baekhyun away from the Princess. Baekhyun doesn't want to accept the fact that Soohwan is died. He sees nothing in the princess's eyes. There's no Soohwan in there. He can't see anything in there. Princess Rosariah stood there and glared at both of them.

 

"I'll leave you guys in peace.. I will take over the world and make you all my slaves! If you ever come to me and revenge for Soohwan's death , all of you will be in my death wish!!"

 

The princess angrily shouted and the ground shook. Rosariah left the house and mounted her horse. The Darmions and BEAST followed the princess and they galloped back to the castle. Baekhyun's tears rolled down. Katarina fell to the ground , unable to find the energy to climb back up. Taeyeon stood there , staring Baekhyun's back.

 

"Do you not love me anymore , Baekhyun?"

 

Taeyeon's eyes brimmed with tears and walked up to the room to check the grandma and Baemin safe. Katarina turned her head and used her powers to lift EXO off the ground to their rooms. She stared at Baekhyun who was crying behind her. She patted Baekhyun's back and sighed.

 

"T-There's nothing we can do about it , Baekhyun.. We can't go against the princess or else the world will be in danger.."

 

Baekhyun sighed and leaned his back against the wall. Katarina stood up with the support from a wall and to the library. Baekhyun was left alone in the living room. His mind was full of Soohwan.

 

"I love you , Baekhyun.. That's why I'm doing this.."

 

Baekhyun felt like . He felt so stupid just to realise that Soohwan love us to death until she would sacrifice everything just for him and EXO. He sat there as he cried for not noticing it earlier. He wanted to turn back time to fix the mistakes but it was too late. It's already happened and it could never rewrite again. Baekhyun stared at the moon from the window. The moon turned bloody red. Baekhyun stared at the bloody moon and his body moaned for her touch and her wamth.

 

"S-Soohwan.."

Heyyy guys! Long chapter for all of you!! I have started doing the foreword and the description of my new story! It's in draft status kekekeke but I will finish this story and reveal it to you all this story are finish! Please continue to support me! Comment , subscribe and upvote! Thanks! Have a nice day everyone! PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR EXO AT MNET COUNTDOWN! WANNA MAKE EXO BABES WIN!!! EXO-L FIGHTING!! LET'S CONTINUE TO LOVE EXO RIGHT! LOVE THEM RIGHT AND SUPPORT THEM! <3 :D