Chapter 68

☾Full Moon☽

 

Rosariah came down from her horse and walked into the castle. The castle doors opened with a loud bang. The Darmions and BEAST knew the princess is now boiling in anger and no one dares to add more oil to the fire. Rosariah went to her room and hit her fist against the table. The table cracked and broke into million of pieces.

She glared at the mirror and saw Soohwan behind her , panting. Soohwan was covered in blood and panting. Soohwan smirked and supported herself.

"This is just the beginning , princess.. I'm not going to lose to you.. I will kill you.."

Soohwan sounded serious and glared at the princess. Rosariah smirked and crossed her arms.

"I'm going to kill them before they come and kill me to avenge your death.. I found the scrolls that you had hidden from them.."

Soohwan's eyes widened to see the scroll in the princess' hands. Rosariah opened the scroll and read the scroll.

"12 prince who came from EXO Planet will combine to kill me? Too bad that human is not a vampire yet.."

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THEM!!"

"I'm not going to do all the dirty works.. I want see them suffer in front of me before killing them or maybe force some of them to be my source of power.. I wonder how their blood taste like?"

Soohwan gritted her teeth and charged towards the princess. Soohwan screamed in pain as the princess's power which was the Dark Rose pulled her away from the princess. The Dark Rose pierched the veins through Soohwan. The blood ooze out and the princess smirked in satisfaction to see Soohwan suffered.

"Go back to where you belong and never show your face to me!"

The princess pulled Soohwan into her body and Rosariah could feel the power building inside her. She smirked and faced the window. Her eyes focused on EXO's house. She just can't wait to see EXO suffer in front of her. She moved away from the window and left her room. 


Baekhyun was at the living room. He flashbacked what just happened. Soohwan had been killed right in front of him. He was on the sofa whie staring at the space in front of him. Taeyeon walked out from the kitchen with a glass of warm water in her hand. She laid her hands on his shoulders. 

Baekhyun looked up and saw Taeyeon giving him a warm smile. Baekhyun replied her by patting her hand which was on his shoulder. Taeyeon took a seat beside him and passed him the glass of water. Baekhyun murmured 'thanks' to her and drank the water. Taeyeon fidgeted her fingers and bit her bottom lips.

She clenched her fist tightly and exhaled a deep breath that she had been holding. She turned her head and cupped Baekhyun's face. She held onto his face and turned him to face her. Baekhyun stared at Taeyeon. His eyes widened a bit to see Taeyeon's swollen eyes and puffy nose. 

Baekhyun turned himself to face Taeyeon and his hand reached for her face. But it didnt reach her. Taeyeon saw he hesitated to touch her. She bit her bottom lips and exhaled a shaky breath.

"Taeyeon.. What's wrong? have you been crying?"

Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon knew he sounded worried. But does his heart worry about her?

"Baek.."

Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon. She hesitated to tell him something. Without saying anything , she laid her lips on his. Baekhyun's eyes widened and froze. Taeyeon pulled away from the kiss and stared at Baekhyun with tears b. 

"You didn't even kiss me back.."

Baekhyun unfrozed and looked at Taeyeon whose tears already fallen. She removed her hands from his face wiped her tears away. Baekhyun gulped and sighed.

"Taeyeon.. I-I.. confused.. Soohwan was the one who gave me the courage to confess to you.. She was the one who even sacrificed her own life just to save a weakling like me.. She was the one who accepted me and comforted me when I was bullied and sad.. When I started dating you , my heart feels uneasy.. My heart unknowingly longed for her.. Her smile.. Her comfort and her eyes.."

Taeyeon was heartbroken when she heard Baekhyun describing Soohwan so beautiful. She turned her head to see Baekhyun who was true to his feelings. He really longed for Soohwan. Not her anymore. What did Soohwan do to him to make Baekhyun forgot about her feelings for him. She clenched her fist tightly and stood up from the couch. Baekhyun was startled and turned his head to Taeyeon.

"Because of Soohwan.. I lost you.. Your heart is not longer mine.. Your feelings changed.. BECAUSE OF HER!!! MY FAMILY DIED!!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT MY FEELINGS FOR YOU?!!!"

Baekhyun stood up and hugged Taeyeon who burst into tears. Taeyeon pushed Baekhyun away and slapped him on the cheek. Baekhyun knew he deserved that slap. 

"BEAR IN MIND , BYUN BAEKHYUN! I.WON'T.LET.YOU.GO.TO.HER!!!!"

Taeyeon left him in the living room and ran out of the house. Baekhyun fell back to the sofa and covered his eyes with his arms. He was disturbed when EXO woke up from the spell that Soohwan had put on them. They ran down and reached the living room. They looked everywhere but they only saw Baekhyun there in the living room. Baekhyun got up from the couch and went towards them. They looked anxious and looked everywhere for Soohwan.

"She's not here , guys.. She's gone.."

Luhan grabbed Baekhyun by the collar.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HER?!!"

Baekhyun clenched his fist and grabbed Luhan by the collar too.

"I TRIED TO STOP HER AND YET SHE STILL LEAVE!!! SHE IS DEAD!! SHE WAS KILLED BY THE PRINCESS!!"

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked and let Baekhyun go. His legs were shaky and can't hold on to his weight. He fell to the ground with tears rolling down his cheeks. Baekhyun's eyes brimmed with tears. The rest of them were heartbroken to hear the news. Kai teleported himself away to have some alone time. Kris flew away with his dragons to the sky. Suho went to the underwater while Luhan went to his telekinesis world which was covered in black. The rest of them went back to their room.

Throwing their stuffs to the the ground and screaming their hearts out in pain , sending the house shook uncontrollably. Katarina stayed in the library and her tears too fell. She could felt the sadness and the pain EXO had been going through. Her glass ball cracked and she is losing powers. The princess came back and no one can stop the princess. All she can do is to keep the boys away from the princess. For the safety of the world.

She clenched her fist and punched the shelves in front of her. The shelf shook and a book fell from the shelf.

"THUMB!"

Katarina sighed and turned her head to look at the book on the floor. She picked the book up and flipped the pages. Her hands stopped flipping the pages when she saw EXO written as the title. Her eyes widened when she started reading the contents. 

"12 forces will be joined and defeat the princess."

Katarina's eyes widened and dropped the book. A small light started to shine a bit from her glass ball. She grabbed her glass ball and saw the crack slowly disappearing. 

"Soohwan.."

"D-Don't.."

She could hear Soohwan whispering something in the glass ball. She gripped onto the glass ball tightly and looked closely at the glass ball. Soon , inside the glass ball formed black smoke. The smoke was thick and Katarina had a hard time seeing through the thick smoke.

"SOOHWAN! Tell me! What do I have to do to bring you back!"

"..save me.."

"What? I-I can't hear you Soohwan!"

"D-Don't..s-save m-me.."

Katarina's eyes widened. The black smoke disappeared and the glass ball broke into million pieces and turned into ash. Soohwan is asking her not to save Soohwan? This is not true. That's what Katarina thought. She stared at the book on her laps.

"I'm sorry , Soohwan.. We have to save you.."

Katarina brought the book in her hands and left the room. She ran downstairs and saw Baekhyun crying on the sofa. She went towards Baekhyun and shook his shoulders.

"Baekhyun! There's no time to cry! I found the way to save Soohwan!"

Hearing the name of Soohwan , Baekhyun looked up and wiped his tears away. Katarina showed him the book and Baekhyun started to read the contents. His eyes widened.

"12 forces will be joined to kill the princess? But EXO.. They only have 11.."

Katarina knew Baekhyun would asked her that questions. She flipped the pages and gave Baekhyun took a good look at EXO's power symbols.

"Kris has the power of flight while Suho has the power of water.. Sehun has the power of water and Kai's power is teleportation.. Chanyeol has the power of fire while Tao has the power of stopping time.. Chen's power is lightning and Xiumin's power is froze.. Luhan has power of telekinesis and Kyungsoo has the power of earth.. and Lay has the power to heal.. The last one is Light.."

Katarina turned the page again and Baekhyun's eyes widened. His name was carved on the page of the book.

"And you.. Byun Baekhyun is the owner to the power of light.."

Baekhyun can't accept the fact that he is one from EXO. 

"B-But..why didn't Soohwan change me into vampires?"

"I guess you had heard how Soohwan change 11 of them.. After EXO found out that Soohwan was just using them for revenge , she was actually using EXO to.."

"To what? Please tell me , Katarina.."

"To kill herself.. Soohwan knew all along. She knew the princes will wake up so that's why she is using all of you and trained all of you and even gave you all powers just to stop her and put an end on her.. And she can't force you to turn into vampires.. To turn you into a monster.. She can't bear to see all of you suffered because of her.."

Baekhyun held his forehead and sighed. Katarina placed the book back on the table and comforted him by patting his back. 

"Soohwan talked to me through the glass ball just now.."

Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"I-I thought she was dead!"

"She is standing at the end of the cliff.. Anytime she could jump down to her death.. She told me not to save her.. Not to use all 12 of you to save her.."

Baekhyun was frustrated. He can't take this anymore.

"I have to save her!"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! The princess could kill you!!"

"I don't care about the princess , Katarina! I HAVE TO SAVE SOOHWAN!"

"WHY?! YOU COULD HAVE GOT KILL BY HER! Are you going to leave your family here?!!"

"I love her , Katarina.. And she is one of my family.. I have to save her.."

Katarina sighed and gave up on fighting back. 

"We can't just go like that.. We need a plan.. A powerful one.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then count us in.."

Baekhyun and Katarina turned their head. They smiled. They will save Soohwan and bring her back and never letting Soohwan go anymore.

qcBXgnM4i.png

Here's chapter 68! SOOOOOOO SORRY for the late chapter! I was really bussyyyyy with my school work.. And my first trial is coming up soon and I will try my best to update the story again on weekends! I hope everyone enjoy this chapter and continued to support me! thank you to those who continued to stay reading this story! Thank you so muchhhhh!!!<3