Chapter 13

☾Full Moon☽

Line+Divider.png

◣ Chapter 13 ◢

 

Baekhyun was now at school. Same as always. What goes around , comes around.

The recess bell rang. The students cheered and ran out of the classroom , running towards the cafeteria. He sighed to see his classmates messing up the classroom. Baekhyun grabbed his book and ready to go to the library. But was stopped by the bully. Jaemin smirked to see the nerd in front of him. He looked at his friends , giving them the signals.

His friends nodded and grabbed the book which was holding by Baekhyun. The nerd widened his eyes and tried to snatch the book back. But , they are way taller than Baekhyun so they had the advantage while Baekhyun had the disadvantage.

The students started to gather around to see Jaemin and his friends disturbing the nerd. They threw the books to each other , making the nerd out reach his book. Jaemin got the book in his hands and threw it into the rubbish bin. Baekhyun widened his eyes and quickly went to the rubbish bin to look for the book. 

When he was about to get the book , he felt himself falling into the rubbish bin. It was Jaemin and his friends torture. Baekhyun fell into the rubbish bin with his head in. Jaemin and the students laughed at the scene in front of him. Baekhyun had difficulties getting out of the rubbish bin until one of the teachers came and shooed the students away. 

The teacher helped Baekhyun out of the rubbish bin.

"Baekhyun shhi.. Why are you doing in the rubbish bin?"

That was Mdm Park. The disiplinary teacher looked at the nerd with her hands on her waist. Baekhyun looked up and placed his arms behind his back.

"Answer me , Baekhyun shhi.."

Baekhyun turned his attention to Jaemin and his friends who were in the bathroom. They were giving glares to him , giving him the 'if-you-tell-her-you're-dead' look. Baekhyun gulped.

"Byun Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun jumped at Mdm Park's loud voice. He gulped and stared at the floor.

"Fine.. If you're giving me this treatment , how about giving you the same treatment , Baekhyun shhi? DETENTION FOR YOU!!"

Mdm Park said before leaving the nerd in the hallway. Baekhyun sighed as the bully came back from their hiding spot. Jaemin patted Baekhyun's head.

"You did great , nerd!"

He pushed his head away , making Baekhyun fell to the ground with his landed on the . He grabbed the book which was not far from him and blew the dust away from the book. Tears started to fall but he wiped it away. He stood up and made his way to the library. Sitting at the corner of the library , he laid his head on the book. The book that he adores. The book that brought a lot of memories. The book that he never got bored of it.

Why is the book so special to him?

The library was quiet..

Too quiet..

Too quiet until you can only hear the sobbing sounds of a boy whose life is the worst.. 

Too quiet until you can only hear a boy crying calling out to his umma so desperately..

"Umma.. umma.."

Too miserable that no one understand a boy's feelings.. 

 


 

From the window of the library , a black fur wolf was spying on the human. Before anyone could see the wolf , it disappeared into the thich woods. 

The school bell rang. Everyone is packing their bags , ready to go home , except one boy who was sitting at the corner of his class. Mdm Park came into the class and sat on the teacher's chair and read her books. Baekhyun sighed and laid his head on the table.

"NO SLEEPING IS ALLOWED!!"

Baekhyun jumped and raised his head immediately. He looked out of the window , staring at the sun slowly setting down. He was disturbed when he heard Mdm Park's snoring. Baekhyun softly chuckled at the teacher's snoring. It sounded like a pig! Then , another teacher came into the classroom. 

"MDM PARK! What are you doing here?!"

Mdm Park woke up and fell off from the chair. Baekhyun held his laugh and tried his best to act normal. Mdm Park stood up and adjust her skirt and her glasses. She bowed at the Principal.

"Principal Kwon.. Why are you still doing here?"

"It should me asking you , Mdm Park.. Why are you giving the student detention?"

Mdm Park explained everything to the Principal. Baekhyun ignored their chit chatting outside the classroom and continued to stare outside , enjoying the scenery. Until his ear perked when he heard something from Mdm Park and the Principal.

"Mdm Park! Have you forgotten that we have night school here?!"

Mdm Park gasped and slapped her forehead. She bowed to the Principal.

"I'm so sorry , Principal Kwon.."

"Never mind.. You better bring this student safely back home.."

Mdm Park nodded and bowed. Baekhyun was curious about this school. Since when his school had a night school? Mdm Park entered the clas.

"Byun Baekhyun , you are allow to go home.."

Baekhyun quickly packed his bags and ran towards Mdm Park.

"Mdm Park! Wait! Since when this school had a night school?"

Mdm Park widened her eyes and cleared .

"It's not your concern! Now , go back home!"

"But , Mdm Park!"

"NO! GO HOME NOW!"

Baekhyun bowed to Mdm Park and left the school. When he reached the school gate , he saw how the trees started to change and the weather started to change too. He stared at the symbols on the gate. The school gate was carved with an 'S'. But his eyes widened when he saw the gate changed into a dark and pointy gate with a letter 'V'.

The gray clouds started to gather below the school. Baekhyun felt something send shivers down his spine. He gulped and ran awya from the school. He ran as fast as he could and finally reached his house. 

Questions started to run into his mind.

Since when the school had a night school?

What did the letter V represents?

Why everything changed when the sun is set?

Why detention is not allowed anymore?

What is going on in his world?

What is going on in his life?

Baekhyun went to his room and looked out of his window. He stared at the clouds. The clouds started to turn gray and it started to pour. He could not believe his ears when he could heard a scream of a girl followed with the thunder roaring. 

"I must be going crazy!"

Baekhyun went to his bathroom and grabbed his medicine. Gulping down his medicine and took a deep breathe. Waiting for any weird things to happen. He sighed in relieved when he didn't see or hear anything weird going on. He laid on his bed and placed the book on the night stand. Covering himself with a thick blanket and went on to his dreamland.

With the heavy rain and thunders roaring. What he didn't know , 7 pairs of eyes staring at the house. 

BTS growled.

"Get ready to launch our plan.. I don't want to see any failures!"

They nodded with RAP Monster's order. 

What are they up to?

What do they want from the human?

What do they want from the boy?

Divider.jpg

Here's chapter 13!! WHAT IS BTS WANT FROM BAEKHYUN! OMG!!! Hahahahaha! I hope you guys enjoy the double updates today! Please continue to support me and give this an upvote if you like this story! Please continue to help me and support me , guys!! Thanks! Enjoy the double updates~~ Have a nice day and Happy Holidays Everyone~ :D