Chapter 37 : Suho's Past

☾Full Moon☽

 

☾ Chapter 37 : Suho's Past 

 

 

Suho..

Kim Joonmyeon..

He belongs to the richest family in Korea.. His father works as a business man while his mother works as a model.

He had an older brother who always caught his parents attention while Suho will be the one his parents would ignored on. He doesn't know why his parents just won't paid attention to him. 

He tried everything to make his parents satisfy but none of them work. Their attention would only focus on his brother. His brother got all the love and care from his family.

One day , their maids went out for a holiday and no one do the laundry and so his parents ordered Suho to do the laundry.

"Joonmyeon ahh! Do the laundry will ya?"

"Joonmyeon ahh! MAKE SOME SNACKS FOR US!!"

Joonmyeon clenched his fist. He had enough of this unfairness.

"APPA! UMMA! Why don't you love me?"

His parents laughed.

"What are you talking about , Joonmyeon ahh? We loves you.."

"NO! YOU DON'T!!"

His father face hardened.

"How dare you raise your voices at your parents?! No wonder your brother is much more better than you!!"

Suho felt his heart broke when his father said that to him. He glared at his parents and ran upstairs to his room. He packed his stuff in his luggage and ran out of the house.

"I'M SICK OF THIS FAMILY!!!"

Suho ignored his parents shouts and ran away with his car. Suho thought his parents would looked for them but no.. They never looked for Suho.

Suho cried and wished that his parents..could die.. 

And who would thought that his wish could come true?

"THIS NEWS IN! TODAY THE KIM'S FAMILY HAD BEEN FOUND DEAD!"

The reporter said. Suho widened his eyes and ran back home. He saw the yellow police line around the house. The police started to bring his parents and his brother out of the house. Suho gasped and hot tears brimmed at his eyes. he felt guilty to make a stupid wish.

And now.. He's all alone..

When everyone left the scene , Suho stayed in front of the house gates. Soohwan came and caressed his head. Suho flinched and looked up to see a beautiful girl looking at her and gave him a warm smile.

"Come on.. Let's take you somewhere.."

Suho doesn't know why but he followed the girl to a nearby park. She took out her handkerchief and wiped the tears stain on his face. She cupped his face and wiped it. Suho blushed and stared at her eyes. He felt that her eyes were beautiful.

"There.. That's your parents and older brother?"

Suho nodded with his head down.

"Suho.. Do you believe that I'm a vampire?"

Suho widened his eyes and looked at Soohwan.

"I'm not kidding , Joonmyeon.."

Suho flinched when he saw her fangs and her eyes turning bloody red. 

"And I can take that pain away from you.. Come with me and start a new life with me.."

Soohwan stood up and held out her hands. Suho stared at her hands and reached to it.

"I will protect you.."


 

Before Tao could reached the potion , Suho pulled the maknae away from Soohwan and the potion. Tao fell to the ground and cried. Baekhyun stood by the side and stared at Soohwan and EXO.

"Soohwan.. This is not you.."

Soohwan turned her attention to Baekhyun.

"And you.. What do you know about me , human!"

"I know you are a nice vampire.. Not all the vampires out there.. You are kind enough to bring EXO out of their sad and painful life.. And you sacrificed a lot of them.. This proves that you care and love all of them.."

Soohwan scoffed as more tears rolled down.

"And..why can't I bring myself out of my painful life? It's hurts me when I saw someone in pain.. I'm stuck to this painful life forever.. No one can take me out.. Not even them.. Not even you.. Not even anyone.."

She turned her attention back to Suho.

"Joonmyeon.. My mate.. I was the one who kill your parents and your older brother.. I heard your desperate wish and I kill them.."

Suho widened his eyes.

"NO! I know you won't do that , Soohwan!! I TRUST YOU!!"

"You trust a monster who killed your parents.. You trust a monster who is your mate.. I don't deserve your love.. Take this potion and kill me , Joonmyeon.. Take this potion and stab my heart with a silver.. Take this and get revenge.."

"SOOHWAN!! STOP THIS!! I trust you and I love you! I never regretted the decisions I had made.."

"Why won't you take the potion!!"

"Because I love you , Soohwan!! The decisions I had made is to be with you forever!!"

Soohwan turned her attention to someone who kept staring at the potion.

"I hear your voice.. You really want this potion so bad , right?"

The person looked up and shivered in fear.

"...Kim Jongdae.."

DOUBLE UPDATE!! WOOHOO!! Sorry for the short update! There's something wrong with my wifi so I can't update that long.. I hope you guys enjoy the double updates! Will update more soon! Going to have my beauty sleep now! Goodnight! Please continue to support me! Welcome my new subscribers to read my story! Feel free to comment everyone! :D