Chapter 14

☾Full Moon☽

Line+Divider.png

◣ Chapter 14 ◢

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I woke up due to the beeping sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and sat up. I took the alarm clock in my hands and looked at it. My eyes widened when it was 7am. AND IT'S SATURDAY!

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

I slammed the alarm clock back on the night stand and stared at the book. I took the book in my hands and stared at it. Placing my hands on the book , feeling the dead skin of the book. Memories flew to my mind.

 

5 year old Baekhyun running around the garden , trying to catch the butterfly with his net. He tried to jump but the butterfly flew away making Baekhyun fell to the ground. Scrapping his knee , he cried.

"Omo! Baekhyun ah!"

A young woman came and held Baekhyun in her arms , his head to calm his down.

"Umma! The butterfly is so mean! It made me fall down!"

She smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"Silly , Baekhyun! The butterfly is a beautiful creature.. It will never be mean to you.."

Baekhyun pouted and hugged his umma tightly. His umma chuckled and brought Baekhyun into the house.

"Baekhyun ah.. Are you mad at umma?"

Baekhyun turned away from his umma and crossed his arms to his chest.

"Baekhyun ah.. Mianhe.. Please don't be mad at umma.."

Baekhyun chuckled and hugged his umma.

"Of course , umma! I love you more than anything else!"

His umma chuckled and hugged him back.

"Baekhyun ah.. How long will you love me?"

Baekhyun pulled away from the hug and stared at his umma who smiling sweetly at him.

"Forever and ever!!! I only love umma! I don't want anyone else!!"

"Baekhyun ah.. It's wrong to only love me.. It's good to have someone else who love you too.."

Baekhyun pouted.

"Umma loves Baekhyun , right?"

"Of course.. I love you too , Baekhyun ah.."

 

Tears rolled down , falling onto the book. I wiped the tears away and placed the book back on the night stand. I sighed and got off from my bed. I went to open my window , letting the fresh air entering my room. I smiled when the fresh wind blew on me. Closing my eyes to enjoy it until something disturbed me.

I started to cough. The cough getting more worst. I cupped my mouth and cough. I widened my eyes when I saw the red liquid on my palm. I gulped and stared at the blood on my palm. What is happening to me? Why am I coughing out blood?

Am I dying?

I shook my mind and quickly went to the bathroom. I grabbed my medicine and gulped it down. Checking my temperature. It was 39 degree celcius. No wonder I felt so weak today. Staring at the medicines on the bathroom shelf. Grandma bought a lot of medicine for me but still I never got better..

Am I really going to leave this world?

I went out of my bathroom and went downstairs to have my breakfast. Staring at the bread in front of me , I lost my appetite. I pushed my breakfast away and left the kitchen. I left the house and took a walk around the house. A lot of thoughts came to my mind. 

But , something disturbed my thoughts. I looked up and saw gray clouds started to form. That's weird.. It was sunny this morning.. Is it going to rain soon? I was about to rush into the house to prevent myself from getting sick again until I heard something rustling in the bushes.

I froze when I saw something moving in the bushes. The rustling got louder. I closed my eyes , getting ready for something to pounce on me. But I felt nothing.

Soon , the rain started to pour. I opened my eyes and in front of me.. was...

 


 

Author's POV

 

The clouds started to turned gray and storms started roaring. Baekhyun was about to enter the house until he saw something moving in the bushes. He closed his eyes waiting for something to pounce on him but nothing came to him. The rain started to pour.

Baekhyun opened his eyes. His eyes widened when he saw a white wolf in front of him , staring at him with his yellow eyes.

Baekhyun shook in fear to see a double size wolf in front of him. His legs turned jelly and fell to the ground. 

"Please.. Don't hurt me!"

The wolf growled making Baekhyun jumped in fear. He closed his eyes , preparing for his death. But , he felt something soft touching his arms. He opened his eyes to see a wolf that close to him. The wolf whined and placed his paw on Baekhyun's arms.

Baekhyun widened his eyes and found it amazing that the wolf didn't hurt him. He slowly calm himself down when he saw the wolf sat in front of him. 

"A-Are y-you lost?"

Baekhyun questioned the wolf. The wolf just tilted his head to the side. Baekhyun found it cute and smiled. He went closer to the wolf and placed his hands on the head , patting it. The wolf growled at the human's contact. Baekhyun quickly retreated his hands away. 

The white wolf stood up and turned his head to the woods. Baekhyun stared at the wolf in front of him. Then , the white wolf turned his head to Baekhyun and growled dangerously at him. Baekhyun widened his eyes to see sharp teeth that the white wolf had.

He shook in fear as the white wolf started to move towards him. He quickly stood up and backed away from the wolf. His eyes widened again to see 6 more wolves coming from the bushes. They growled and surrounded him. Baekhyun grabbed the rock in his hands.

"Don't come any closer!! I don't wanna hurt you!"

But the wolves ignored him. Baekhyun's eyes widened when he saw the rocks floating in mid air. The rain started to pour heavily as the thunder roared.

"Someone..Please help me.."

He softly said and begged for someone to his aid. Feeling his adrenaline rushing in his body , he fainted and fell to the ground , unconscious. The wolves slowly turned into their human form.

"Good job , Jimin.."

RAP Monster said and smirked at the human in front of him. BTS surrounded the human and smirked.

"Get ready.. The plan is starting.. They will come soon.."

They nodded at their alpha's command. Suga and J-Hope carried the human back into the house.

"Come and safe him , Lee Soohwan.."

RAP Monster sent the message through telepathic and smirked.

Divider.jpg

Heyy guys! Here's chapter 14! I starting to realize that whenever I wrote a story about supernatural , there will less number of subscribers and upvotes..Hahahaha.. I'm sorry if the way I wrote the story about supernatural is not very interesting but I hope you can support me.. I know I'm not the best writer who had a star on their story , but I do hope that you can support me.. I will continue to do my best to make this story an interesting one! Thank you to the ones who subscribed my story and support me all the way! Thank you guys so much! I hope you enjoy this chapter~ :D