Chapter 27

☾Full Moon☽

 

▄▀▄▀▄Chapter 27▄▀▄▀▄

 

Days after days.. Baekhyun would woke up and got ready for school.. But he didn't saw Soohwan or the other EXO in the house anymore. It's like they're gone forever.

In his room , Baekhyun finished dressing himself and left the room. Once he left , he stopped. He gasped when he remembered what Soohwan said to him that night. He widened his eyes shocked.

"Is this..the reason why they left? Then..Why Lay is still here?"

Lay came upstairs. He jumped in surprise when he saw Baekhyun in the hallway.

"YAH! You scare me! Just get down for breakfast will ya? You're going to be late!"

Baekhyun nodded and ran downstairs. He prepared the food for the human to eat. After he finished eating , Baekhyun grabbed his bag , ready to leave.

"Baekhyun wait!"

Baekhyun stopped and turned his head.

"I need to do something today so I won't be home for a few hours.. Do you think you are okay being alone at home?"

Baekhyun gulped. He was scared to experience the same thing again.

"Will you..be back before the sunset?"

Lay knew he was scared to be alone again.

"Don't worry , Baekhyun.. Xalier will be here.. Even if you are in trouble , someone will come to you.."

Lay smiled and bid goodbye to Baekhyun. Baekhyun left the house and walked to school.

On his way to school , he remembered something. Everytime he was in trouble , Soohwan was there to save him. But he slapped himself after saying that harsh words to her that night. He should be saying thank you to her. He hissed in annoyance and kicked the stone on the pathway.

"OI! It's the nerd!"

Baekhyun stopped when he heard Jaemin and his friends from behind. He gulped and tried to walk faster. His attempt stopped when Jaemin grabbed him by the shoulder. They turned Baekhyun to look at them.

"Ohh.. What is this? MCM Backpack?"

Jaemin smirked.

"Since when you got so expensive , nerd?"

Baekhyun gulped and tried to escape but he was surrounded.

"Yah! Are you deaf! Answer him!"

One of Jaemin's friends pushed Baekhyun to the ground. Jaemin smirked and took the backpack from Baekhyun. He started to search things inside the bag. Jaemin tssked and threw the things out. Jaemin took a look at the backpack and quite impressed about it. 

"Guess what , nerd? I like the bag and it's mine now!"

Baekhyun widened his eyes in shocked and snatched the bag away from Jaemin. Jaemin widened his eyes and scoffed.

"Did you just snatch that bag from me?"

He smirked and grabbed him by the collar.

"You're dead , nerd!"

Before Jaemin could lay his punch on the human's face , Baekhyun closed his eyes and waited for the impact. The pain. But he doesn't feel anything. Instead , he felt himself being pulled away. He opened his eyes and widened his eyes.

Kris grabbed him by the collar. Baekhyun widened his eyes to see EXO except Lay there. 

"Yah.. Bully a nerd? You gotta be kidding me.."

Baekhyun turned his head at the voice. He widened his eyes to see Soohwan in front of him grabbing Jaemin by the collar. Jaemin gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

"W-Who are you?! How dare you?!!"

"Who am I? It's none of your business.."

Soohwan threw Jaemin to the ground. His friends clenched their fist and charged at Soohwan. She sighed and shook her head. Before one of them punch her in the face , Soohwan was faster and kick him in the face. One of them fell to the ground holding his bleeding nose.

"YOU !!!"

Soohwan scoffed. Totally offended when they called a . She clenched her fist and spin a 540 degree and kicked him in the face. He groaned in pain and could felt his cheeks swollen. Jaemin and his friends were beaten by Soohwan. She smirked in satisfaction and flipped her hair.

"That should teach you a lesson.. If I ever caught you bullying him again.. I swear.. You guys will be walking down the streets !!"

The boys flinched and nodded. They quickly grabbed their bag and ran away. Kris let go of Baekhyun. Soohwan was back facing him. It was already winter in Seoul. Soohwan breathe out and walked away without saying anything to the human or even looked at him. 

EXO followed Soohwan. Luhan stared at the human.

"You're lucky that Soohwan always kept an eye on you.."

The human widened his eyes.

"..And yet.. you never said thank you to her.. Pathethic humans.."

Luhan smirked and shook his head. He followed the others. Baekhyun wanna thanked Soohwan for everything but by the time he wanted to call her , they already disappeared. He sighed and grabbed the things on the floor into the backpack. 

He grabbed his backpack and entered the school. He turned his head again , looking around to see Soohwan and EXO still there or not. Saw no signs of them. He sighed and entered the school. 

Soohwan and EXO settled themselves at a nearby bubble tea shop which was near to the school. Soohwan sat and closed her eyes to rest. Vampires got unactive and their sight will be blurr when they stayed under the sun. Suho settled himself beside Soohwan.

Sensing his appearance , Soohwan placed her head on his shoulder. Suho smiled that Soohwan started to get used to this bonding. Suho used his left hand to hug her waist , bringing her closer while his other hand to drink the bubble tea. Sehun and Chen noticed Suho got so close to Soohwan.

They widened their eyes and ran towards their leader. Chen lifted Suho's sleeves. They widened their eyes to see a mark on the shoulder. Suho grinned and push both of them away. Sehun and Chen clenched their fist. Suho glared at them. They released their anger out on the pillow because they can't beat their leader. 

Many pillows were torn and the manager of the shop got mad at them. They asked Sehun and Chen to pay for the pillow. Sehun and Chen apologised to the manager and glared at Suho who was not from them. Suho softly chuckled at the 2 vampires and leaned his head on Soohwan's.

"Feeling tired eh , Soohwan?"

"Hmm.."

Soohwan hummed as a response of yes.

"Well.. Sehun and Chen knew we bonded.."

Soohwan pinched his mate's waist.

"Just shut up and let me sleep.."

Suho chuckled and apologised. Soohwan went back leaning against his shoulder and slowly fallen into a deep sleep. After few minutes of sleeping , Suho got his shoulders sore from the weight. Chen came and took Soohwan in his arms. Putting her on his lap and laid her head on his chest. Soohwan hummed and hugged Chen's waist.

Chen smiled and hugged her tightly to his chest. They took turn to let Soohwan sleep in their embrace. It was Sehun's turn. He took Soohwan away from Chen and put her in the same position as Chen. The rest of EXO glared at the members in jealousy. 

After hours of waiting for Soohwan to wake up , Soohwan woke up and looked up to see Sehun smiling warmly at her. 

"Do you sleep well?"

Soohwan nodded and yawned. Sehun chuckled and kissed her forehead. 

"It's time for us to go now.. The human had finished school.."

Soohwan nodded and got off from Sehun and stretched. The fact that Soohwan wore a simple tank top and a shorts amazed the people in the shop. It was winter and she was the only one who wore clothes that shows skin.

Soohwan stretched herself and the people widened their eyes to see a belly button piercing. The boys started to stare at Soohwan in lust and their lip. Her mates noticed the stares and blocked their view. They glared at the boys and brought Soohwan out of the store.

"Seriously , Soohwan! Stop wearing this kind of clothes?"

Kai hissed in annoyance when more boys staring at Soohwan's body. Soohwan smirked and turned to Kai.

"Wae? You don't like it?"

"of course I don't like it! Look at them!! They're going to you!!"

Soohwan tssked and walked towards Kai. She hugged Kai by the waist and pushed him closer to her face. Kai widened his eyes and blushed at the distance. Soohwan smirked and used her hands to make circular motions on his back. Kai gulped and felt his 'thing' started to get hard. Soohwan smirked and leaned closer to his face.

"Well guess what , Jongin? I still have clothes that are more y than this.."

Kai widened his eyes. Soohwan smirked in victory and pulled away from Kai. She winked at Kai and walked ahead. The rest smacked the maknae's head and followed Soohwan. Sehun hugged Soohwan by the waist.

"Do that again and I will kill that boy!"

Soohwan rolled her eyes , ignoring Sehun.

"Remember! You're mine , noona!"

Sehun kissed her cheeks earning glares from the others. 

"Sure.. Then get your punishments first.."

Soohwan teleported herself back to the forest while Sehun was surrounded by EXO. They cracked their knuckles and pulled Kai into the circle. The maknaes shivered in fear and screamed when the others started to torture their maknae. Soohwan shook her head and grabbed her coat to cover her body. She stopped when she heard footsteps. It sounds like the footsteps are heading towards their house. 

She knew something is going to happen again..

Heyy guys! Here's chapter 27! Thank you for your comments! I saw the comments and thank you for your comments! I will try my best to add more Baekhyun and Soohwan moments and at the same time adding the other EXO moments too! I will continue to try my best! Thank you for your support! please continue to support me! I hope you like today updates~ have a nice day everyone! Christmas almost here and I can't update during that day cuz I have party to attend hahaha.. So maybe tmr I will be posting another chapter as a Christmas presents for you all! Thanks again , guys! Loveee you~~~