Chapter 11

☾Full Moon☽

◣ Chapter 11 

 

Baekhyun got ready for school. He styled his hair and placed his glasses on. He sighed as he left the house. What Baekhyun didn't know that there were 7 pairs of eyes staring at Baekhyun.

"I smell something familiar on that human.."

Jin growled and Suga came and smell the scent. He growled and took a step back.

"It's her scent! IT'S THAT SCENT!!"

Jin and Suga growled and ran back to their alpha. They reached the den and transformed back into theur human form. Their alpha was at his office. Jin and Suga quickly went to his office.

"HYUNG! We found that 's scent on that human.."

RAP Monster looked up.

"Who's the human?"

"The name is Byun Baekhyun.. He live not far from us.. Do you think he has some connections with that ?"

RAP Monster smirked and stood up from his chair. He crossed his arms and faced the window.

"It's not over yet , Lee Soohwan.. We will find ways to get you.."

Suga and Jin left the office. RAP Monster ordered them to get ready for the documents and the perfect plan to strike. RAP Monster smirked and can't wait for that plan to work out.

 


 

Soohwan and EXO finished their lessons and now they were now on their way to the school's basement. Underneath the school , there's a room made for the vampires to train themselves to become more stronger. Soohwan yawned and stretched herself while walking down the stairs. 

The others stared at Soohwan in worried that she must be tired with all the school work. Kyungsoo who had the gut , went to her side.

"Feeling tired , Soohwan?"

Soohwan looked at Kyungsoo with sleepy eyes and nodded. Kyungsoo smiled and found it cute when Soohwan was acting like a kid. They reached the room. The teachers were there so were the students. Soohwan and EXO went into the crowd.

"Evening , ladies and gentlemen.. Today we will be watching your moves with all the training we have been through.. Shoot me with your best shot!"

One by one , they started to show off their powers. Soohwan who found today's lesson was boring , she went to the edge of the room and laid her back against the wall with her arms crossed to her chest. Growling at the brightness of the light , she used her power to adjust the brightness. Satisfied with it , she closed her eyes slowly falling into her dreamland.

EXO shrugged their shoulders and went to show the teachers their move. Suho and Xiumin were practicing with some water moves. But suddenly , Xiumin lost control of the ice that he froze and it hit one of the students.

"Hey! You hit me with your ice!"

"Sorry , dude.. With that size of a body builder , of course you won't get hurt right?"

Xiumin smirked and the one who got hurt , Joonyoung , clenched his fist and glared at Xiumin. He pushed Xiumin's shoulders , earning a scoff from Xiumin.

"Dude.. I just say sorry to you.. What's your problem?"

"My problem? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HIT ME WITH YOUR ICE!!"

"So what? It's just a small accidents.. Do we have to fight over this?"

Joonyoung gritted his teeth.

"So you wanna fight ehh?! LET'S DO IT!!"

The students cheered as the students gathered around. Suho placed his arms on Xiumin's shoulders.

"Xiumin.. Stop it.."

"Too late , Joonmyeon.. He's getting on my nerves!"

Xiumin took off his coat , only leaving him in his T-Shirt. Joonyoung cracked his knuckles and attacked Xiumin. Xiumin was distracted and a punch laid on him. The others growled to see his hyung on the floor hurt. Luhan stepped forward and used his telekinesis and grabbed the spear. He swing his hand and the spear flew towards Joonyoung but he dodged it.

"You weaklings!! YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME!!!"

Chanyeol growled and used his fire power. He threw the fire balls at Joonyoung and the fire got his clothes. It burned into ashes. Chanyeol smirked in victory. Joonyoung glared at Chanyeol.

"THAT'S MY FAVOURITE SHIRT!!! HOW DARE YOU!!"

Joonyoung used his power. His fist turned into iron and charged at Chanyeol. Kyungsoo came and used his rocks to push him away. Sending Joonyoung to the wall , creating a big hole. The teachers came.

"STOP THIS INSTANT!!"

They ignored the teachers and continued to attack. Joonyoung growled and charged again at Xiumin. Kris widened his eyes in shocked and kicked Joonyoung away. Joonyoung smirked as he got Kris's legs. He threw Kris away , sending a few metres away from him. Kris groaned in pain. Chen growled and used his lightning to electrocute Joonyoung but it was no use. Joonyoung smirked and used his iron fist to hit the ground , sending Chen away.

Kai gritted his teeth to see his hyungs all down on the floor. He teleported behind Joonyoung and elbowed him. Joonyoung growled and turned his body , trying to move Kai away from his neck. Kai took out his dagger and stabbed his back. He screamed in pain and fell to the ground. 

Kai panted and got off from him. Kai widened his eyes in shocked when he saw the wounds closed up immediately on Joonyoung's back. Joonyoung got back up , like he was good again. He took the dagger in his hand and grabbed Kai's collar with his free hand.

"YOU PIG!! LET GO OF ME!!!"

Kai struggled. Joonyoung widened his eyes and tightened his grip on Kai.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME PIG!!!"

Kai screamed in pain. Catching Soohwan's attention , she groaned and opened her eyes to see Joonyoung holding onto Kai while the others on the floor , hurt and exhausted. She stood up and walked towards Joonyoung.

She tapped Joonyoung on the shoulder. When Joonyoung turned his head , no one was there. Soohwan appeared again when Joonyoung turned his head. Soohwan punched him on the face , loosening his grip on Kai. Kai fell to the ground , panted. 

Soohwan groaned and ruffled her hair.

"You freaking bastard ruin my sleep.."

Joonyoung groaned at the pain. His right eye form a purple bruise. 

"HOW DARE YOU HIT ME , YOU USELESS GIRL!!"

Joonyoung stood back up and charged at Soohwan again. Soohwan rolled her eyes and used her power to freeze his legs to the ground. He struggled but to no avail. Soohwan smirked and slowly the ice melted. Soohwan took this chance and send the electric to the water and electrocuted Joonyoung. 

He screamed in pain. The students who were watching was amazed by Soohwan's skills. Joonyoung fell to the ground , defeated. She went towards him and stepped on his stomach.

"You freaking bastard disturb my sleep and hurt my friends? Really? You are more than a jerk!"

Joonyoung shook in fear. 

"GET UP!!"

Joonyoung obeyed and stood up with his arms behind his back. Soohwan leaned forward to his ear.

"If you ever laid your dirty hands on them , you will facing me.. You hear me?"

Joonyoung shook from her cold voice and nodded. Soohwan snapped his fingers and in seconds , Joonyoung was pushed to the wall. She sighed and turned away. 

"Come on.. I wanna go home.."

One by one got up with the help of the teachers. Joonyoung clenched his fist and glared at Xiumin.

"Because of that stupid bun! He's the one who started this fight!!"

He steadied himself and grabbed the dagger in his hands. He threw the knife aiming at Xiumin. Soohwan who sensed it , quickly went towards Xiumin. The dagger pierched through her stomach , spreading the smell of her blood in the room. 

The smell of her blood turned every vampires on. She glared at Joonyoung. He shook in fear when he saw Soohwan's eyes turned bloody red. By the time Joonyoung blinked his eyes , Soohwan was in front of him.

"PLEASE!!! I'm sorry!! Please spare my life!!!"

Joonyoung went on his knees and begged. Soohwan scoffed and kicked Joonyoung , sending him away. She took the dagger from her stomach and threw it at Joonyoung which was just inches away from his face.

"If I ever see you again , your blood will be mine!"

Joonyoung shook in fear and ran away. Sensing that the vampires in the room. Their eyes turned red , thirsty and wanted Soohwan's blood. She sighed and gritted her teeth. She grabbed Xiumin's hand and the others grabbed each others' hands and she teleported all of them back home. 

When they got home , Soohwan turned away from them and back faced them. Each of the them gulped and nudged the leaders to talk. Suho and Kris hesistated to start the conversation so they played a rock-paper-scissors game. In the end , Kris lost the game. Suho quietly cheered in victory while Kris gulped in fear. Kris took the first step. 

When Kris was about to touch her shoulders , Soohwan spoke.

"Yixing.."

Kris turned to Lay. Lay gulped and hurried to her side. Kris softly sighed in relieved and went back to the line.

"Yes , Soohwan?"

Lay widened his eyes when he saw Soohwan's eyes turned white. Soohwan looked at Lay. Lay avoided her eye contact.

"Get them treated.."

Lay nodded and Soohwan left to her room. They rushed to Lay , asking what did Soohwan told him. 

"Have you guys noticed it? Her eyes turned white.."

Soohwan who was by the staircase heard their conversations. She softly sighed and went to her room. She laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling , calming herself down. She took a deep breath and her eyes turned back to normal. She was about to close her eyes when she smell a wolf's scent. 

Her eyes turned bloody red and looked around her room. 

"COME OUT! I know you're here!"

She froze when she heard the evil chuckle from her closet. RAP Monster slowly came from behind the closet.

"Hello , .."

RAP Monster smirked.

What is he doing here in Soohwan's room?

What does he want?

Heyy guys! Here's chapter 11! What is RAP Monster doing in Soohwan's room?! DOOM DOOM DOOM!! Thank you guys for all the lovely comments from my other story! Is it okay with the way I write in this story? Is it okay? Should I go back to the other way? Please tell! Please continue to support me! Have a nice day everyone! Hope you like it :D