Chapter 2

☾Full Moon☽

▲ Chapter 2 

page-divider-103.gif

▶ Baekhyun 

 

Pant..

Cough..

Ah Choo...

I opened my eyes , blinking it to wash the blurry off. Realizing that I was staring the ceiling. I sat up and looked around. 

I stared out of the window , letting the sunshine shone on my face. I smile when the fresh sunshine shone on me. I got off from my bed and went to did my morning routines. I stared at myself in the mirror. My face are pale. I coughed and sneezed.

"Baekhyun dear..You okay up there?"

That was my grandma. She ran up to the bathroom and saw me coughing while leaning against the sink. 

"Omo.. Are you okay , Baekhyun?"

I gave my grandma a reasurring smile and nodded.

"I'm fine , grandma.. "

My grandma sighed and hugged me. She patted my back.

"Get ready , okay? I'm making your favourite breakfast today.."

I smiled and nodded. My grandma glanced at me before going downstairs. I sighed and brushed my teeth. Looking at my reflection on the mirror. I was born in weak condition. I got sick easily and sometimes it won't got heal easily. I opened my mirror drawer and saw the medicines on the shelf. 

I reached for the medicines but I hesistated. 

"Oppa.."

I turned and saw my younger sister , Baemin hugging her rabbit doll in her arms. I smiled and walked towards her. I bent down to her level.

"Morning, princess.."

I kissed her forehead. She giggled and hugged me.

"Oppa..Halmeonim said you need to take the medicine so that you can play with me.."

I smiled and caressed her head. I nodded and pushed her outside the bathroom. I took the medicines and gulped it down with a glass of warm water. I had been thinking..

I eat the same medicine for almost 9 years..

And I'm not getting better..

Why?

I sighed and put the medicine back into the shelf. I walked downstairs. I was greeted with smiles and laughters. I smiled when I saw the people I love the most being so happy in front of me.

One thing that scares me the most..

What if that smile on that face..

Gone forever..

Because of me..

"Baekhyun ahh.. Palli ya! Your food is getting cold.."

I gave a small smile and nodded. I went to sit beside Baemin and ate the breakfast my grandma cooked for me. I live with my grandma for almost all my life. My parents abondoned me and Baemin to my grandma. I never saw their faces again. I didn't have any of their pictures.

I was in a deep thoughts until Grandma interupted my thoughts.

"Baekhyun ahh..Are you going to school today?"

"Neh , halmeonim.."

"Why are you still going to school? Just stay at home and teach Baemin.."

I shook my head and smiled.

"I want to study and made some money for you and Baemin.."

Grandma sighed.

"Don't worry , Grandma..I will be fine.."

Grandma nodded. I grabbed my school bag and bid goodbye to Grandma and Baemin. I live with Grandma in the woods. I managed to safely walked out of the woods thanks to the markings Grandma made. I walked down the street and reached the school. I took out my glasses and wore it.

I took a deep breath and entered the school. I reached my locker and grabbed my book. I jumped in surprised when someone pushed me hard to the wall. I looked up and saw Jaemin. The bully. I grabbed my book on the floor and stood up.

Jaemin smirked when he saw me fixing my glasses.

"Hey , nerd! How's your day?"

I ignored him and walked away. He scoffed and his friends surrounded me. Jaemin grabbed me by the collar and gave me a punch in my face. He smirked in satisfaction and dropped me to the floor. His friends kicked me in the stomach and beat me into a pulp.

They smirked in satisfaction and left me swollen and bruises everywhere. I crawled to a nearby wall and used it as a support to stand up. I groaned in pain and took the glasses on the floor.

Everyday I had to face this torture in school. That's why Grandma was worried because everytime I would come home with swollen eyes and busted lips. With bruises everywhere on my arm. I got tired with this life. I always wanted to kill myself and died peacefully.

The bell rang. I took my school bag and went to class. My classmates gasped when they saw the condition I'm in. Guess what? They don't even care at all.

They laughed at me.

In this school , nerd are considered as a weak person and a useless person. I sighed and went to my seat at the corner of the classroom. I laid my head on the table , wanting to cry so much. But I forced myself not to cry. Cry is for the weak. I am not weak! I must be strong!

The teacher came in and started her lesson in class. I paid attention in the class but the attention was disturbed when someone threw paper ball at me. I picked the paper ball and opened it.

It wrote :

Useless nerd! Seeing you made me wanna die!

I looked at the person who threw it at me. It was the queenkas. I sighed and threw the paper away and tried to gain my attention in class. I continued to take notes while the teacher was giving some notes. I was disturbed again when there's more paper balls thrown at me. The teacher was facing the students with her back. 

Some of the students started to throw me paper balls at me. They laughed and mouthed 'Useless nerd'. The teacher turned around and widened her eyes.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!! STAY BACK AND CLEAN THE CLASS!!"

The teacher shouted at me. I stood up and bowed to the teacher. The teacher went back writing something on the board. While the teacher is not watching , the students laughed at me and teased me.

I sighed and ignored them.

How I wish I can escape this hell..

 

 filigree-divider_2_lg.gif

✿ Here's chapter 2~ What do you guys think about Baekhyun's POV? Hahahaha! Please comment about the story and the new way I'm writing.. Am I doing a good job? I need your opinions! Please! Thanks guys! Please continue to support me! :) 

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif