Chapter 53

☾Full Moon☽

 

 

The incident about fighting with the unerwater Queen , Alakulas had been over. Soohwan stayed in her room and stared at the ring in her hand. She caressed the ring and stared deeply at the ring. She let out a heavy sigh and placed the ring in the drawer. She ruffled her hair and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled when she remember what Baekhyun said to her.

The flashback of him holding her in Baekhyun's arms made Soohwan feel so warm. Her smile spreaded to her ears and left the room. She stopped at the hallway when she can hear Alakulas voice ringing in her head.

"Seeing you is like seeing your father.. I miss your father so much.."

Soohwan turned her head at the window at the end of the hallway. She followed the voice. When she reached the window , she looked out and saw FuFu outside her house. Her eyes widened to see FuFu and beside him , it's a statue. FuFu glared at Soohwan and motioned her to come down. Heavy footsteps were heard. Soohwan turned her head and saw EXO running towards her.

"Soohwan! It's that lion again!!"

"I know , Kyungsoo.. He wants to see me.."

Soohwan went downstairs and left the house with EXO behind her. Baekhyun widened his eyes to see FuFu outside their house. He stood near to Lay and watched as Soohwan walked towards FuFu.

"What do you want , FuFu?"

FuFu turned his head to the statue which was covered in seaweed. Soohwan looked at FuFu and gulped. She walked towards the statue and slowly took the seaweed off to have a look at the face of the statue.

She went for the face and took the seaweed off. Soohwan saw the eyes of the statue. She stopped removing the seaweed and started to shiver in fear. She glared at FuFu.

"WHY ARE YOU BRINGING THIS TO ME?!!"

EXO and Baekhyun jumped in surprised when they saw Soohwan glaring at FuFu with her fist clenched. FuFu bit onto the seaweed and pulled it down. The statue was Soohwan's father. EXO and Baekhyun walked towards Soohwan and stared at the statue closely. Their eyes widened when they found something familiar with Soohwan.

The eyes. The lips and the mouth. 

They turned their head to Soohwan. Soohwan  clenched her fist tightly and held her fist high , ready to break the statue in front of her. FuFu stood in front of the statue and growled at Soohwan.

"It's that , isn't it? WHY ARE YOU BRINGING THIS MONSTER TO ME?!!"

Soohwan shouted at FuFu and her eyes turned white. FuFu growled and stood firmly in front of the statue.

"I miss your father so much.."

Alakulas's voice was heard. Soohwan's eyes widened and looked around. Her eyes fell on the statue and kicked FuFu away. Soohwan destroyed the statue into million of pieces. FuFu growled and pounced on Soohwan. FuFu roared. Soohwan's tears soon fell out from her eyes.

"Why..Why are you bringing that monster to me?"

FuFu softened and got off Soohwan. Soohwan laid on the ground , feeling hard to breathe. The image of her parents flashed back to her mind. She shook her head hard , trying to shake the images out of her head. She held onto her head and screamed. The ground shook. FuFu stood there , watching Soohwan on the floor.

"It's my master's favourite collections.. This is the only one which my master had kept.. She loves your father so much.."

"NO!! BECAUSE OF HER!! MY MOTHER SUFFERED!!"

Soohwan got up from the ground and grabbed FuFu's mane. Pulling him closer to her face.

"Because of her.. my father fell for her.. Because of him! MY MOTHER DIED!!"

EXO and Baekhyun widened their eyes. It was their first time hearing Soohwan talking about her parents. FuFu growled and Soohwan let him go.

"Get out now..before I kill you too.."

FuFu stood firmly on the ground and glared at Soohwan.

"You killed my master.. You destroyed my home.. and now it's my time to destroy yours!!"

FuFu growled and pounced on Baekhyun. FuFu bit on Baekhyun's shoulders. Baekhyun screamed in pain. Soohwan's eyes widened and quickly went to help Baekhyun but one step made FuFu sunk his sharp teeth deep into his flesh. Baekhyun's shirt was covered in blood and Baekhyun started to pant.

"Because of you.. my master was killed by you.. Now its my time to kill your mate!"

Before FuFu could killed Baekhyun , FuFu was being dragged. Soohwan turned her head to Luhan. Luhan shook his head. FuFu roared and tried to struggled from the firm grip. 

"Yong FuFu! Get out of here right now!"

Soohwan turned her head and saw an old lady in red hood.

Soohwan knew who she was. The lady held a red potion in her hand as her other hand was moving around in the air. She was controlling FuFu. FuFu fell to the ground and growled at the lady. The lady's eyes flashed at FuFu and he backed away from the lady and ran away. Lay quickly went to Baekhyun's side to look at his injuries.

"How is he , Lay?"

"The wounds are deep and it's hard for me to heal that big holes.."

The lady gently walked towards Soohwan and EXO. Soohwan stood in front of Baekhyun and glared at the lady.

"What are you doing here , Katarina?"

The lady smirked and took her cape off her head. EXO were mezmerised by her beauty. Her big eyes and the red glossy lip. Soohwan turned her head and glared at EXO. EXO gulped and quickly ran into the house with Baekhyun. Soohwan turned her head to Katarina and glared at the lady in front of her.

"It's nice to see you again , Soohwan.."

"You don't have the rights to call my name!"

"My my.. Soohwan dear.. Be nice to your noona.."

"What do you want and how did you find me?"

Katarina smirked and walked around Soohwan.

"Of course it was your scent , Soohwan.. Your nice scent had been spreading around the forest.. And that scent of your strong powers.."

Katarina took a deep breath and smell scent. It drowned her. Soohwan glared at Katarina and stood away from her.

"You don't have much time left , Soohwan.. You know they will know the truth one day.."

"It's none of your business!"

Katarina held the red potion in her hand and dropped a drip of the red liquid to the ground. The red liquid became bigger and soon it turned into a glass ball. Katarina touched the glass ball. The glass ball soon appeared in many pictures.

"Have you forgotten , my dear?"

Soohwan stared at Katarina.

"I was the one who read your future.."

Soohwan's eyes widened and fell to the ground.

"You will lose everything.. You will gain nothing in the end.. You will sacrificed in the end.. You will end in the same way just like your mother.. You will not have..happiness and love...ever again.."

Soohwan shivered in fear and hugged herself. She held onto her head shook vigorously. Katarina smirked and bent down to her level. She patted Soohwan's head with her long red fingernails.

"Why don't you give them to me? I will make them more happy than you.."

Soohwan looked up and glared at Katarina. 

"YOU.WILL.NEVER.HAVE.THEM!"

Soohwan pushed Katarina away and went back to the house. Katarina followed Soohwan into the house. Soohwan widened her eyes when Katarina made her way to the liviing room.

"Nice house you got there... You won't mind if I stay for a few weeks?"

EXO were in the living room , curing Baekhyun. Soohwan looked at her mates who kept staring at Katarina.

"NO! Get out-"

Soohwan was cut when Suho stood up.

"Of course you can stay.. Stay as many days you can.."

Soohwan's eyes widened and she could felt her heart beating in pain. She stared at Suho was mezmerised by Katarina's beauty. Katarina smirked.

"Thanks Joonmyeon.. As a reward , I will cure that human.."

Katarina got off from the couch and walked towards Baekhyun. She let the red liquid dripped onto his wounds. Baekhyun hissed at the pain and soon the wounds were gone. Lay was amazed by the power.

"Please! You have to teach me about this!"

Katarina smiled and nodded. Soon , all of them started to talk and have a nice chit-chat with Katarina. Soohwan was shocked to see her mates swooning over Katarina. She left the house with her hands on her chest. She ran away from the house and found herself in the city. She came to an old building. The building was closed down and there were yellow lines , preventing anyone going into the building.

Soohwan went into the building. It was her home. Her home where all the love started. She opened the old looking door. The door let out the creaking sound and Soohwan saw the room in front of her. Memories and flashback flew to her mind. She can't controlled her tears anymore so she let it fall. She fell to the ground with all the memories playing inside her head.

"Oppa! You won't leave me right?"

"Of course I won't leave you.. I always love you , Soohwan.. I promise and cross my heart that I will never leave you.."

Soohwan screamed when the image of her ex lover came to her mind. 

"I love you more than anything , Soohwan"

Her tears non-stop flowing down her cheeks. 

"I'm sorry , Soohwan.. I can't love you anymore.."

She covered her face and hugged herself. Tears rolling down her cheeks. Screaming in pain as the memories continued to torture her. The image of EXO would leave Soohwan just like her ex lover scared her the most. But, one day.. They will know the truth one day.. The truth can't hide itself forever.. It will come out one day..

What is Soohwan's deepest past?

Will EXO leave her just how her ex lover left her?

After all the years that she had been through.. Why did she deserve pain , sadness and tears? For her.. Happiness is so hard to reach.. 

Heyyy guys!! I'm back! My test is finished! WOOHOO! Here's chapter 53! Thank you everyone for waiting for my updates patiently.. Thank you guys so much! please continue to support me , guys! I hope all of you enjoy the update~ I have one week holiday and of course more updates will be coming soon! Have a nice dayyy everyone~~ :)