Chapter 1

☾Full Moon☽

▲Chapter 1 

▶ Soohwan 

 

Pant...

Pant...

Pant...

Why am I in this dark world?

Why everything around me is so dark?

Where am I?

What am I? 

"Soohwan? Soohwan?" There's a voice calling out to me. Who is that person calling out to me? 

I slowly open my eyes and saw a blurry image in front of me. I sat up and blink to get my sight back. 

"Soohwan.. You okay?"

I stare at the person in front of me. Round and big eyes. Silky amd black hair.

"Soohwan..It's me.."

I raise my hands and cupped his cheeks.Caressing it. It's soft and warm. 

"Soohwan.."

That person place his hands on mine which was on his cheeks. 

"Do you need it?"

I nodded. That person gave me a small smile and hug me. He pushes my head to his neck. I dig my face to his neck , sniffing his scent.. his neck.. My eyes turned bloody red.

The blood inside his body is tempting me. I open my mouth wide showing my fangs. I hesistated. Then , that person caressed my head telling me it's okay. Received his signal , I wasted no time and pushed my fangs into his neck. He moaned as I the blood out from his body.

Sensing that I should stop , I took my fangs out and close the wounds by it.

"Thank you , Kyungsoo.."

Kyungsoo gave me a reasurring smile and kissed my forehead.

"Feeling better? Kris needs you downstair for a meeting.."

I nodded and came down from my bed. Kyungsoo brought me downstairs. I saw 10 vampires in the living room waiting for me. Kris saw me and gave me a hug , pushing Kyungsoo away. Kyungsoo growled at the leader. Kris glared at him with his bloody red eyes. 

"My dear..Morning.."

Kris greeted me and caressed his cheeks with my hair. The others growled in jealousy.

"That's enough , Kris.. What do you want?"

I coldly said but it doesn't stirred anyone in the living room. Because they were used to my cold and rude behaviour and they accepted it. Kris pulled me to sit beside him , snaking his arms around my shoulders. I sighed and let him be. 

"The werewolves are attacking.. Since we took their territory , they wanted it back.."

I crossed my arms to my chest.

"Let them come.. I don't give a damn about it.."

"Calm down , baby girl.."

"Don't you dare call me that , Yifan!"

Kris raised his hands as a surrender.

" Duizhang.. When are they going to attack?"

Tao who sat beside me asked. 

"They will be attacking tonight..We need to be prepared.."

The others nodded. Kris laid his head on my shoulders. Tao who sat beside me hit the duizhang's head. Kris glared and growled at him.

"Not fair , duizhang! Soohwan noona is not just for you , you know.."

Kris sticked his tongue out and laid his head on my shoulders again. I hissed and pushed his head away. I stood up and went to the kitchen. Tao laughed at the duizhang. Kris glared and grabbed him by the neck , shaking him in anger. Tao screamed and pushed Kris away.

I shook my head and grabbed a glass of blood. Staring at the glass filled with blood in my hands. My head started to scream in pain. I held onto my head and leaned against the kitchen counter. My eyes turned bloody red when I saw the blood in front of me. 

A hand stopped me , bringing my eyes back to normal. I took a deep breath and looked up. I looked away.

"Soohwan ah..You okay?"

"I'm fine, Chanyeol.. Just leave me alone.."

"Can't do that.."

Chanyeol carried me bridal style and placed me on top of the kitchen counter.

"Put me down , Chanyeol.."

Before I could move , Chanyeol placed his hands on the counter , trapping me. 

"You know I'm jealous . Soohwan.."

I sighed and shook my head.

"What is it now , Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol pouted and pulled me to his chest. Damn him and his height. He placed his head at my neck.

"I'm hungry , Soohwan.."

I sighed and nodded. Chanyeol smiled and pushed my hair aside revealing my neck. He smelled my neck and gave a on my neck. He wasted no time and bit my neck. I groaned in pain when he sanked those fangs into my neck. I felt my sight getting blurry. Damn you , Chanyeol.. 

Chanyeol gave a to close the holes on my neck. Chanyeol smiled and kissed my nose. He put me down and I almost fell to the ground if it was not Suho. Suho glared at Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol.. You know you can't take that much from her.."

"I'm sorry , hyung.. Her blood is so delicious..I can't stop myself.."

Suho carried me bridal style to the living room with Chanyeol following behind. The others smacked Chanyeol's head. If you're asking why they were so touchy towards me.. There are reasons to it.. 

I was the one who turned them into vampires..

I was the one who save them from their bloody hell world..

They gave me blood to repay me back..

While I gave them blood because I'm the one who turned them.. 

Don't think that I'm weak.. I'm not weak.. Taking care of 11 vampires.. Giving them blood doesn't made me a weak vampire...

"Soohwan ah.."

I turned my head and saw Sehun with his puppy eyes. I sighed and nodded. Everyone except Chanyeol went to grab their glass. Suho gave me a small knife. I sat up and cut my wrist. The blood oozed out and filled each of their glass with my blood. 

After filling the last cup , pain started to hit me hard on my head. The others their lips when the scent of my blood entering their nose. Their eyes turned bloody red and gulped down the blood. My blood. I fell against the sofa , feeling tired and weak. Xiumin placed me on his lap. I placed my head on his chest , slowly fallen into a deep sleep.

Xiumin gave me a kiss on the head , hugging me tightly to his chest. The others finished their meal and washed their glass in the basin. 

"Xiumin hyung.. Carry Soohwan to her room.."

"She is just fine in my arms.."

The others growled in jealousy. Xiumin glared back and caressed my hair. I fell into my dreamland. It's not a beautiful and bright dreamland. It's dark and ugly dreamland. 

 

 

 ▶ XiuMin 

I was patting Soohwan on her back and hummed a lullaby for her to sleep. The others glared at me in jealousy but I don't give a damn about it. I saw Soohwan stirred in her sleep and started to shake in fear. I looked at the others and they looked at Soohwan in worry.

I patted her back , calming her down. She slowly calmed down and her breathing went normal. I hugged her tightly and kissed her head. 

Soohwan turned me into a vampire.. and I never regretted. After she turned me into vampire , I wanted to by her side forever until death separated us..

Soohwan is fragile but she never show it to any of us.

Everyone here knows that Soohwan had a terrible past and she never mentioned it to us..

We had made a promise.. 

A promise to stay and protect Soohwan. 

Everyone of them knows we all love her so much..

I carried her bridal style to her room. I placed her on the bed and I climbed to the bed beside her. Pulling her closer. She snuggled closer to me. I smiled and pulled the blanket to cover the both of us.

How I wish time could stopped here forever..

 

✿ Heyy , guys! Here's chapter 1! hahaha.. I'm sorry if the OC's POV are a little rude.. How do you think of the first chapter , guys? Is it okay? Thank you for your support guys! Please continue to support me! Subscribe! Give a comment about the first chapter.. Is it really okay with new way of writing? I need your opinions , guys! Thanks! have a nice day , everyone~~ :D