Chapter 62

☾Full Moon☽

 

Baekhyun stepped out of the house and stared at the moon shining brightly above him.

He stared at the dark clouds trying to eat the moon up. Once the moon was covered up , Baekhyun felt himself shivering due to the wind blowing. He hugged his jacket tighter to his body and walked away from the house. He need some time to refresh his mind. He stood in the middle of the field and remembered the first time he met her.

He remembered seeing Soohwan getting hurt on their first meeting. He brought her to his house and treated her. Because of their meeting , he was faced with lots of supernatural stuff in front of him. He sighed when he remembered the first encountered with BTS. It was Soohwan who was there to save him.

He was angry about the fact that Soohwan camme to his life and brought more pain and fear in his life. He sat on the ground and laid his back on it. Staring at the moon in front of him. He was reminded of Soohwan. He remembered her long eyelashes.. Her plump lips.. And remembered when he saw the ring with a name carved on it. He took both of the ring out from his pocket. He saw a silver ring with a name carved on it.

He took the ring and took a closer look at the ring. It was carved 'Lee Soomin'. Baekhyun blinked his eyes in confusion. They have the same surnames and their names were almost sounded the same. Then , Baekhyun took the other ring. It was red in colour with 12 diamonds surrounding the red jewel.

The red jewel shone brightly and Baekhyun widened his eyes. He dropped both of the ring and the light went off. His breathing went uneven when the wind blew strongly and the trees shook. He quickly took the ring and placed it into his pocket. Then , Baekhyun felt liked he had heard something in the wind.

The sound was so familiar. He shook his mind and decided to walk back home. He stopped when the wind blew strongly and the mist blinded his path. He started to panic and walked faster to find his path home but he can't see anything as the midst was so thick. He stopped in the middle of the midst and heard someone calling out to him. The sound was so familiar that he kept on turning around , trying to look for that voice.

"Baekhyun..."

Baekhyun turned his head around and saw Soohwan standing a few feets away from him.

"S-Soohwan..?"

Soohwan gave him a smile and motioned him to come closer but Baekhyun hesitated. Soohwan's smile faded when Baekhyun didn't took a step forward. 

"Am I not enough , Baekhyun?"

"No , Soohwan.. I can't love you.. My heart had set for Taeyeon's.. EXO.. They are waiting for you.. Please come back.."

Soohwan gave him a bitter smile and tears fell. Baekhyun widened his eyes when he saw the tears running down her pale cheeks.

"You don't get it , do you? I will be gone soon.. You won't see me again.. I love you Baekhyun.. I know your heart does too.."

"What do you mean you will be gone soon? Where are you going?"

Soohwan's bitter smile made Baekhyun's heart ache. Soohwan walked towards him and cupped his face in her hands. Baekhyun could felt the warmth of her hands. It's like she was really there. Baekhyun stared at Soohwan in the eyes. She was mezmerised by the red orbs. In that pair of eyes , Baekhyun finally saw the pain and the fear in her eyes.

"I love you , Baekhyun.. Always remember that.. Please.. don't forget about me.."

Before Baekhyun could said anything , Soohwan laid her lips on his. Baekhyun's eyes widened when he felt a pair of warm lips embracing his. The wind blew again , blowing the midst and Soohwan away. Baekhyun's tears rolled down his cheeks when he felt the kiss on his lips. The kiss.. He could felt something burning in his heart.

He blinked his eyes and realized that he was in front of the house. He looked around , trying to search for Soohwan but there's no one there.

"SOOHWAN!!"

He looked around , desperated to look for her but there's nothing. But , something caught his attention. His eyes focused on the moon above him. The white moon slowly turned bloody red. His eyes widened when the moon turned red and the dark clouds eating the moon up. He started to panic. He felt something is really wrong. So wrong that he could felt it down his spine.

"SOOHWAN!!"

Baekhyun called out to her again. EXO and Katarina ran out of the house and saw Baekhyun in panic state.

"Baekhyun! What's wrong?"

Lay asked. He stepped towards Baekhyun and he found a red ray of moonlight. He looked up and his eyes widened to see a bloody red moon. He turned his head to EXO and Katarina. Both of them knew something was wrong so they went towards Baekhyun and Lay. Katarina's eyes widened when she saw the bloody red moon.

"N-No.. T-This can't be happening.."

Katarina quickly ran back to the house and grabbed something. She grabbed a pearl and started to murmur some spells. The pearl shook and soon broke into pieces. Her eyes widened.

"No.. It's happening.."

EXO and Baekhyun turned their head and saw Katarina fell to the ground with her eyes widened.

"Katarina.. What's wrong? Why is the moon turning red??"

Katarina's hand shook and her lips quivered. Hot tears b at her eyes.

"T-the Princess has awaken.."

Katarina stood up with the support from Chen. 

"Quickly! Get back into the house now!!"

Katarina told the boys and quickly went back into the house. Taeyeon and Baekhyun's grandma came running downstairs.

"Baekhyun.. The moon is red.. What's wrong?"

Baekhyun went to his grandma and carefullu guided her to the couch.

"It's time I should tell you , halmeoni.."

"What is it , Baekhyun?"

"EXO.. They are vampires.. I had been living with vampires and I had encountered werewolves and such.. But they were always there to protect me , halmeoni.. I'm so sorry for not telling you earlier.."

His grandma sighed and lowered her head. Baekhyun felt guilty and held his grandma's hands. His grandma exhaled and patted Baekhyun's hands which was on hers. Baekhyun looked up and saw his grandma smiled.

"Halmeoni.. You're not mad?"

His grandma shook her head and caressed her grandson's face.

"I should have told you earlier too , Baekhyun.."

Before his grandma said anything , the ground shook and it was stopped. Their eyes all turned to Kyungsoo.

"It wasn't me.. I swear!!"

Katarina quickly grabbed some potion in her bag and poured it on the floor , forming a circle.

"That's not Kyungsoo's doing.. The Princess has awaken and the power is incredible.. She can't be stopped.."

Katarina murmured some spells and radiating lights formed around the house. A large barrier was placed around the house.

"This could hold us for now.. We need to find The Princess before she unleashed her powers.."

Katarina pulled Lay , Suho and Kris together upstairs to discuss about the plans. Baekhyun turned his attention to his grandma.

"What is it that you want to tell me , halmeoni?"

"About Soohwan.."

Baekhyun's eyes widened. How come his grandma knew Soohwan? 

"Halmeoni.. How do you know about Soohwan?"

His grandma gave him a small smile.

"She was there , Baekhyun.."

Heyy guys~ Here's chapter 62~ I updated the story because tomorrow is LABOUR DAY!! SO NO SCHOOL!! WOOHOO!! Sorry for the slow updates everyone! I can't wait to finish this story because I have a new story I wanted to write now and wanted to share it to all of you!!! Thank you everyone for your support! please continue to support me~ ENJOY THE STORY!! :D