Chapter 22

☾Full Moon☽

 ▄▀▄▀▄Chapter 22▄▀▄▀▄

 

What are Baekhyun and Xalier doing now at home?

Baekhyun yawned after finished watching the 2nd movie. He turned his head and saw Xalier already fallen into a deep sleep on the couch. He patted the horse's head and got off from the couch.

He groaned and stretched himself. He went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water to drink. After cleaning the glass , he walked back to the living room. He sighed as he found out that he had nothing to do now and he's wide awake. He found a phone next to the couch.

He widened his eyes. He had completely forgotten about his grandma and Baemin. He grabbed the phone and dial his grandma's number.

*TUTTT* *TUTTTT* *TUTTT*

"Yeoboseyo?"

Baekhyun sighed in relieved to hear his grandma's voice again.

"Grandma! It's me!"

"Baekkie?"

"Don't call me that , grandma!"

His grandma chuckled over the phone. Baekhyun smiled to hear his grandma's voice. Over the phone , he could hear Baemin's voice.

"Grandma! Is that Baemin? I heard her voice.."

"OPPA!!"

Baekhyun chuckled.

"Heyy , princess.. How are you feeling?"

"Oppa! I miss you so much!!"

Baekhyun smiled.

"I miss you too , Baemin.."

"Oppa! can you come to the hospital to visit me?"

"Sure , Baemin.. I will make up my time to visit you and grandma.."

Grandma then took the phone from Baemin and placed it to her ears.

"Baekhyun ahh.. How are you? Are you eating well?"

"Nehh , Grandma.. Don't worry about me grandma.. I'm staying at someone's house.."

"W-what? Why are you staying at someone's house?"

Baekhyun mentally slapped himself and cleared his throat.

"Ermm..The thing is.."

"Don't you dare lie to me , Byun Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun sighed.

"The thing is..The house was ermm.. destroyed.."

"D-destroyed?!!"

"Listen to me , grandma.. There was..erm.. an unexpected storm.,.Yeah! A storm! It crushed our house.."

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay , grandma.. I'm here with one of my friends' house.. They..*hesitant* took good care of me.."

His grandma sighed in relieved.

"Thank goodness you're okay.. Baekhyun ah.. Me and Baemin can't be home for now.. They won't let Baemin go home and wanted to take precautions.."

Baekhyun cracked a small smile.

"It's okay , grandma.. I will come and visit you and Baemin soon.."

"Alright then.. You take care , okay?"

"Arrasso , grandma.. You too , okay?"

"Neh.. I will hung up now.."

Baekhyun waited for his grandma hung up first before he hung up. He placed the phone down and sighed.

'How will grandma reacts when she found out that I'm living with vampires.. Of course she would freak out , right?'

He went to grab a blanket to cover Xalier. He stared at the clock. It was only 2am. He sighed and lied himself on the couch next to Xalier.

When he was about to close his eyes , he heard the twisting sound of a doorknob at the kitchen door. He sat up and listened to the sound again. There it was again. 

'It must be them.. Have they finished their school?'

He got off from the couch and went to the kitchen door. He twisted the doorknob and opened it. When he opened it , nothing was there. He blinked his eyes in confusion and looked around. He walked out of the house.

"Hello? Lay? Are you there?"

It was dark outside. The wind blew , sending shivers down his spine. He shivered in cold and caressed both of his arms. He shrugged his shoulders and went back into the house. Before he walked back into the house , he could hear girls chuckling out of nowhere. He turned and widened his eyes to see 5 pairs of red eyes staring at him.

The next thing he knew , he was being pulled by the leg. He shivered in fear to see nothing around him. All he could see was dark and the sound of the wind blowing. He jumped in surprised when he saw a fire ball in red flame and lit the surroundings.

He gasped to see 5 girls staring at him , their lips.

 

(From left to right : Hyuna , Jihyun , Gayoon , Jiyoon , Sohyun)

"Well.. Well.. What do we have here?"

Jihyun smirked and bent down to Baekhyun's level. She lifted his chin and turned left and right.

"Hmm.. You're not bad.. You look kinda cute.."

Hyuna came and hovered on top of him. Baekhyun started to shiver in fear when he saw the girl in front of him was so dangerously close to him. 

"Heyy cutie.. Wanna play before we eat you?"

Hyuna her lip and her hands were roaming around the human's chest. Baekhyun pushed Hyuna off him. Hyuna scoffed.

"We just show you some mercy and this is how you repay my mercy?!"

Hyuna slapped the human on the face. Baekhyun hissed at the pain. Gayoon came and stopped Hyuna.

"Hyuna! Calm down.. We don't want to scare our cute meal.."

"P-Please..D-Don't kill me.."

Hyuna came and sat on the human's lap.

"Then.. give us pleasure.."

She leaned closer to the human's ear.

"Give us the pleasure we wants.. then we will let you go.."

Baekhyun gulped and shivered in fear. Tears started to roam down his cheeks. Sensing that the human is not denying , Hyuna started to place kisses on the human's jawline. Jiyoon started to roam around his body while Gayoon started to hug him from the back and ripped his clothes off. 

"P-please..S-Stop.."

Tears fell down. Hyuna slapped him again on the face.

"Stop crying!! Or else we will kill you!!"

Baekhyun held his cries as the girls started to do something dirty on him. Touching him everywhere.. even his private parts. Gayoon the human's back while placing kisses on it. Sohyun and Jihyun started to unbuckle the belts of his pants. Baekhyun tried to struggle free but it was not use. They used their power to hold the human down.

'Please! Help me...'

"PIANGGGGGGGG!!!!!!"

Everyone stopped when they heard a loud bang from a gun. 

Who could it be?

Heyy! Here's the double updates I promise! WOAHH! I hope all of you don't hate 4minute! hahahaha.. Just using the character.. Don't get mad by it.. Of course I won't our Baekkie to get .. Hahahaha.. Please continue to support me and this story! ENJOYYY~~