Chapter 41

☾Full Moon☽

 

 

  Soohwan and EXO were at home as boredom killed them to death! Soohwan was still in her room who doesn't want to wake up as she knows she had nothing to do at home. It was already in the afternoon and Soohwan hadn't got her off her bed. 

In the living room..

"Ughh! It's so boring!!!"

Sehun screamed and threw the remote to the floor. Luhan flicked the maknae's forehead.

"YAH! If the remote is broken , I can't watch my football!!"

Kris sighed and shook his head. It was really boring in the living room. He turned his head to look at the clock. It was already 3pm and Soohwan doesn't want to move away from her bed.

"We need to wake Soohwan up now.. It's already noon and she's not waking up.."

One by one volunteered to wake Soohwan up. Each of them knew they cannot trust each other because they knew each of them would do something to Soohwan in her room. And when she's asleep. So they had this rock-paper-scissors game.

The 3 maknaes groaned as they had lost the game. Luhan groaned and went back to the sofa when he got tricked by Xiumin. Now , it was left Kris , Suho , Chen and Lay. The 4 of them got so nervous. They really wanted to win this game and had a sweet time with Soohwan. 

They took a deep breath and they started the final round of the game. 

And the winner is..

"YAY!!! OMG!!! IN YOUR FACE , ES!!!"

Kris won the game. He jumped excitedly and teased the others. He ran upstairs and rushed to Soohwan's room. He went into her room and saw Soohwan sleeping soundly on her bed , hugging her craftholic. Kris smiled and went towards her.

"Soohwan ahh.. You need to get up now.."

Soohwan groaned and turned away from Kris.

"5 more minutes.."

Kris shook his head and took her craftholic away from her. Soohwan groaned and opened her eyes. She glared at Kris with her half closed eyes.

"Please..just 5 minutes.."

Kris shook his head as the answer no and hid it behind his back.

"Get up now and I'll give it back to you.."

Soohwan glared at Kris and went back to her bed. Pulling the blanket to cover her face. Kris chuckled at Soohwan's cute actions and tried to pull the blanket but Soohwan gripped onto it tightly.

"Soohwan.. You need to get up now! It's freaking 3pm!"

Soohwan shook her head and turned away from Kris. He sighed. He smirked when he thought of a way. He climbed up to her bed and hovered on top of her. Soohwan could felt something moving to her bed. She pulled the blanket down and widened her eyes when she saw Kris in front of her.

"What the hell , Kris?! GET OFF ME!!"

"Not until you say you're going to get up.."

"NO!"

Soohwan struggled to push Kris off her but fail. Kris used his long legs to tangle it with hers. She groaned and sighed.

"Fine.. I'm awake! Now , get off me!"

Kris chuckled and got off from Soohwan. Soohwan sat up and glared at Kris. Kris gave her a warm smile.

"So.. Are you going to get up or do you want me to carry you to the bathroom?"

Kris gave her a smirk. Soohwan widened her eyes and blushed. She threw the pillow at Kris and got off from the bed.

"There.. happy? Geez!"

Kris widened his eyes when he saw Soohwan's sleeping attire. Soohwan wore a singlet and a pair of shorts. She ruffled her hair and saw Kris's eyes landed on her clothes. 

"What? I'm comfortable with this , okay?"

Before Soohwan could reached the bathroom , Kris held her and hugged her. 

"You're wearing this and have you forgotten that there's 11 boys here?"

Soohwan shrugged her shoulders.

"This is just my sleeping attire , Kris.."

Kris cupped her face and kissed on her lip.

"What if one of them sneaked into your room and you?"

He said and kissed her lip again. Soohwan blushed and tried to push him away but Kris hugged her tightly.

"Do you know you're irresistible with that?"

Soohwan blushed as Kris placed his hands on her waist did his work on her lip. The kiss was hard for Soohwan to resist. Her hands placed around his neck and responded the kiss. Kris lifted the hem of her singlet , making his hands touching her skin and her stomach. 

Soohwan gasped at the cold contact. He took the chance to slip his tongue into . Soohwan moaned as Kris's warm tongue exploring her cavern. Soohwan pushed Kris away so that she can breathe.

"We need to stop.."

Kris smirked.

"Why? We're just starting.."

Kris leaned in and kissed her again. Their passionate kiss was disturbed when Suho came into the room. He widened his eyes and hit Kris on the head. Kris pulled away from the kiss and glared Suho for disturbing his moments.

"YAH! We ask you to wake Soohwan up not abusing her lip!!"

Kris rolled his eyes and hugged Soohwan. Suho glared at Kris and pulled him away from her. Kris glared at him and wanted to choke him to death. Suho gave Soohwan a warm smile.

"You must be hungry.. Kyungsoo is in the kitchen making some food for you.."

Soohwan nodded and Suho gave Soohwan a kiss on the lip. Kris flicked Suho's forehead and kicked him out of her room. Suho pulled Kris out of her room and kicked him , making him rolling down the stairs. Soohwan finished doing her business and went downstairs. 

She sighed and shook her head when she saw Suho and Kris pulling each other hair. Soohwan made her way to the kitchen and smile when she smell something delicious from the kitchen.

She hugged Kyungsoo from behind. Kyungsoo jumped in surprised and saw Soohwan. He patted her hair.

"Hungry?"

Soohwan nodded. Kyungsoo chuckled and placed her food on the table. Soohwan let go of Kyungsoo and took a seat. She her lip and poke the food with and placed it into . She hummed.

"It's delicious , Kyungsoo ah!"

Kyungsoo smiled and felt relieved. He kissed Soohwan on the cheek and sliced the meat for her. The others from the living room , rushed towards the kitchen and gave Soohwan a kiss on her face. Soohwan finished her brekafast and put the plates in the sink.

She went to the living room and laid her head on Lay. She was watching tv until something disturbed her. She widened her eyes and pulled her head away from Lay's shoulders. She felt something wrong. Lay and the others could felt Soohwan feeling tense. 

"Something wrong , Soohwan?"

Lay asked who was worried.

"I.. smell something dangerous near our house.."

Soohwan got off from the sofa and left the house. She knew something dangerous coming towards the house. Her eyes turned white as she looked around. EXO came out from the house and looked around the house. Soohwan stopped when she spotted something in front of her.

"Who's there?"

Soohwan shouted. They jumped in surprised when they heard someone chuckling from the bushes. Soohwan widened her eyes when she saw that familiar person coming out from the bushes.

"Hello there , Soohwan.. I miss you so much.."

Soohwan clenched her fist.

"What are you doing here , Changmin?"

"Ohh.. I love how the way you pronouce my name.. Say it again.."

Changmin smirked and put his hands into the pocket.

"I guess.. That's EXO.. You do sacrifice a lot just to turn them into vampires.."

"SHUT UP!!"

Changmin walked towards Soohwan. Soohwan opened her arms to prevent Changmin from coming near to EXO.

"Ohh.. Protective towards your mates , ehh?"

"What do you want from me , Changmin.."

"It's easy , Soohwan.. You know what me and hyung needs.."

EXO widened their eyes at his answers.

"We want you , Soohwan..."

Here's chapter 41~! DOUBLE UPDATES!! WOOHOO!! Need to go to sleep now! I need to go to school tomorrow T_T But I will update again! Please continue to support me and please give upvote for this story! IT'S CHANGMIN!! Who's the older brother? The answer is very obvious! hahahaha.. Of course you guys know , right? hahahaha... I hope you guys enjoy today updates! Goodnighttt!!