Chapter 23

☾Full Moon☽

▄▀▄▀▄Chapter 23 ▄▀▄▀▄

 

At school , Soohwan and EXO were on their way to the cafeteria until Soohwan heard something calling out for help.

'Please! Help me...'

She widened her eyes in shocked when she realized the voice belonged to Baekhyun. She used her vampire speed and ran out of the school. EXO were shocked to see Soohwan running out of the school. Luhan widened his eyes when he heard the human crying for help.

"Guys!! The human is in danger!!"

Lay widened his eyes and quickly ran out of the school. While running , she stopped. She slapped herself.

"Stupid , Soohwan! You can teleport yourself there!"

She snapped her fingers and teleported herself to their house. She ran into the house to see Xalier sleeping. She left the house and widened her eyes to see 4minute touching Baekhyun. She clenched her fist tightly and grabbed her gun out. 

The scene in front of her hurts her eyes, She growled and fired at Hyuna. 

"PIANGGGGGGGG!!!!"

They stopped and turned their head to see Hyuna got shot. They move away from the human and went to Hyuna.

"Hyuna!! WHO ARE YOU!! COME OUT!!"

Baekhyun rolled himself up into a ball , scared to his death. Soohwan appeared from the dark and pointed the gun at them. She bent down to Baekhyun's level , with her gun not leaving them.

"Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun shivered in fear and looked up.

"S-Soohwan?"

She nodded and gave him a warm smile. Baekhyun started to cry. He covered his face and cried. She sighed and hugged him to her chest. Her hands placed on his head. At the same time , Soohwan saw the incidents happened to him a few minutes ago. 

She pulled away from Baekhyun and took off her sweater. She used her sweater to cover Baekhyun's upper body. She stared at the human and wiped the tears away which was about to fall.

"I'm sorry.. I came late.."

"P-Please don't leave me.."

She caressed his face and stood up.

"Do you trust me , Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun nodded. Soohwan gave him a small smile.

"Then.. you have my trust.."

Glaring at the girls who was trying to escape. She clenched her fist and used her power , telekinesis to hold the 5 girls. They widened their eyes and struggle to free herself but to no avail. The girls were pulled in front of Soohwan. 

They widened their eyes to see Soohwan's eyes turning white. The girls started to shiver in fear and crawled away from her. Soohwan clenched her fist tightly and the girls could felt the dark aura around her.

"P-Please..D-Don't k-kill us.."

Gayoon stuttered. Soohwan grabbed her by the neck , pulling her to Soohwan's eye level.

"Do you think I will listen to you?"

Gayoon gasped when Soohwan tightened her grip on the girl's neck. 

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS?!!"

The ground shook and Soohwan twisted Gayoon's head into a 360 degree. Soohwan threw the dead body away and growled at the remaining girls. 

Baekhyun widened his eyes when he saw the girl's head was being twisted right in front of him. He shivered in fear and hugged his knees tightly to his chest.

Due to the ground shooking , EXO knew something must be going on. They kept running until..

"Heyy guys!! You know I can teleport right?"

They glared at the maknae and smacked his head one by one. Kai groaned in pain and teleported all of them back home. They widened their eyes to see Soohwan holding Hyuna by the neck. Lay quickly ran to Baekhyun to check his conditions. He sighed in relieved when there's no cuts or wounds to be found. Lay knew Baekhyun was scared. 

So , he went to his head. He placed his hands on the human's head and play the incidents happened just now. He widened his eyes to see the human in pain. Not physical pain but mentally pain. He looked up to see a black smoke surrounding Soohwan. 

"Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun didn't reply him and shivered in fear. Lay patted the human's back to calm the human down but it became more worst. Baekhyun started to cry and shivered in fear.

"AND YOU!!! You got some guts , huh?"

Hyuna shivered in fear and quickly took the dagger out of her pockets and stabbed her in the stomach. Hyuna smirked when the grip started to loosen. 

"Do you think a dagger could kill me? Wrong move , !"

Soohwan tightened her grip on Hyuna's neck again and threw the dagger away from Hyuna's hands. EXO tried to stop Soohwan but it was too late. They widened their eyes when they saw Soohwan using her hands to push into her chest where the hearts located. Like pushing the knife to pass through the body. Hyuna screamed in pain.

(Just like in this picture! I know it was from the manga Vampire Knight.. but it was hard for me to explain it to I found this picture.. So I hope you are okay with it.. :D)

Soohwan's hand go through Hyuna's chest. Hyuna gasped and slowly turned into ashes. Blood flow out and it landed everywhere on Soohwan. Soohwan turned to the other 3 and the blood on her fingers.

The other 3 shivered in fear.

"P-Please! H-have m-mercy o-on u-us.."

Soohwan scoffed and grabbed Sohyun next by the neck. Sohyun cried and begged.

"P-Please.."

Before Soohwan could kill her , Lay called out to her.

"LEE SOOHWAN!!"

Soohwan widened her eyes when she could see the vampire she holding by the neck is shivering in fear. Fear was written all over on her face. She dropped Sohyun to the ground.

"Leave..and never come back.."

The 3 girls ran away. Soohwan looked at her hands. It was full of blood. She widened her eyes to see the dead bodies slowly turning into ashes. She started to shiver in fear and looked up to see EXO looking at her in fear. And Baekhyun crying and shivered in fear.

"W-What h-have I-I done.."

"Chanyeol.. Bring this human back into the house now.."

Chanyeol nodded and piggy back the human into the house. Lay started to walk towards Soohwan.

"NO!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!"

"Soohwan..Please..."

"NO!!! GO AWAY!!! GO AWAY!!!!!"

She shouted making the ground shook heavily. Even D.O himself can't control it. Tears started to roll down her cheeks.

"I'm a m-monster.. A m-monster.."

She started to shiver in fear as she hug herself who was covering in blood. Lay called out to Sehun and Chen.

"You are her mates.. Go and get her.."

Sehun and Chen nodded and walked towards her.

"NO!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!!!!"

Thunders and lightning started to clash and bang. The wind started to blow hard and rain started to pour heavily. Sehun and Chen still walked towards her , driving her to the edge of the river.

"Soohwan..Please..Calm down.."

"PLEASE!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!"

Sehun and Chen managed to get closer to Soohwan but she kept pushing them away.

"NO!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!! I'M COVERED IN BLOOD!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!"

It broke EXO's hearts to see Soohwan suffering. Sehun and Chen hugged Soohwan tightly , not letting her go. 

"P-Please...d-don't t-touch m-me.."

As a mate , Sehun and Chen felt the pain in their heart. Their tears fell too after seeing Soohwan suffering in front of them.

Chen carried Soohwan bridal style into the house. She managed to calm down but not fully calm down. It broke their heart to see Soohwan in this condition. Lay went to his room. He sighed when he saw the human still shivering in fear on his bed.

"Baekhyun.. It's me Lay.."

No respond. Baekhyun won't respond to anyone now. He hid himself under the blanket. Lay sighed and knew he can't do anything so he went to Soohwan's room. 

"Chen.. We need to clean her.."

Chen nodded and carefully placed Soohwan on the bath tub. Soohwan stared at the wall in front of her and not moving any limbs.

EXO sighed and knew today would be a very hard day...

Here's chapter 23!! WOAHHH!! Triple updates!! kekekekeke! I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! How do you guys think about the story going along? Is it good? Is it nice? Please comment! I wanna see how my story doing! Please! Please continue to support me and my story! Thank you everyone for you support on my story : MY ONE SIDED LOVE LIFE! Thank you so much!! I do hope everyone enjoys the story I wrote! Gonna sleep now! Enjoyy the triple updates , guys!! GOODNIGHT!! :D