Chapter 61

☾Full Moon☽

 

Katarina heaaved a sigh and sat on the couch. Her hands were clenched tightly and her eyes were red. EXO and Baekhyun gathered around and sat in a big circle with Katarina in the middle.

"She loves you all so much.. I can see that.. I can see the love growing so strong in her.. But all of you are just so blind to see it.."

Lay scoffed and crossed his arms to his chest.

"Love? She loves us? We are too blind to see her love? IT SHOULD BE HER WHO ARE BLIND TO SEE OUR LOVE FOR HER!!"

Katarina glared at Lay and threw the pillows at Lay. Lay fell backward and took the pillow off his face.

"Let's face it! She is just using her so that she can have her revenge! She wanted to use us just to kill The Darmions!! SHE TURNED ALL OF US INTO VAMPIRES!!"

Katarina clenched her fist tightly and glared at Lay. She stood up and walked towards Lay. Lay gulped when he saw Katarina's pair of red eyes but still firmyly stated his statements. Katarina grabbed Lay by the neck , choking Lay. EXO and Baekhyun widened their eyes.

They wanted to run towards them and stopped them but all of them were glued to the floor with her powers.

"You are the one who wanted to turn into a vampire.. IS THIS STILL SOOHWAN'S FAULT?!!"

Katarina let go of his neck and gave a hard slap on his face. They gasped and a red mark was on his face. Lay held onto his swollen cheeks and his eyes were b with tears. Not because Katarina slapped her on his face. It's because something is missing from his life.

Lay missed Soohwan so much. He can't sleep because everytime he closed his eyes , Soohwan would come to his mind and the memories would flashed into his mind. EXO and Baekhyun softened when they saw Lay's tears rolling down his cheeks. Katarina closed her eyes and exhaled. She patted her heart and went back to the couch.

She sighed and looked at the boys. Her attention turned towards Baekhyun.

"Byun Baekhyun shhi.."

Baekhyun looked up and nodded.

"Look at me in the eye and tell me that you don't have any feelings for Soohwan.."

Baekhyun blinked his eyes in confusion and gulped.

"Say it now."

Baekhyun looked Katarina in the eyes and his mouth started to move. But the words seems to be not coming out from his mouth. In Katarina's eyes , he could see Soohwan in it. In her eyes , he could saw Soohwan laid a kiss on his forehead whispering... "I love you , Byun Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun widened his eyes and turned his eyes away from Katarina. With that 3 magical words coming out from Soohwan's mouth made his heart skipped a beat. He could felt the butterflies flying around his stomach. He shook his mind off Soohwan. Katarina crossed her arms to her chest.

"Baekhyun shhi.. Do you have feelings for Soohwan? Even if it's a little?"

Before Baekhyun could answered , Taeyeon came out from the shadows and hugged Baekhyun. Katarina stared at the vampire hunter. Baekhyun felt relieved when Taeyeon hugged him. Taeyeon pulled away from the hug and glared at Katarina.

"Baekhyun here is my boyfriend.. Of course he doesn't have feelings for Soohwan.. He loves me and I love him.. A human falling for a vampire is forbidden and is stupid.."

Katarina was offended by Taeyeon's words. 

"I didn't call you down here , vampire hunter.. Your job here is to move your .."

Katarina raised her hands and Taeyeon was floating in the air. She smirked.

"..and go upstairs!"

She moved her hands and Taeyeon was brought upstairs. They could heard the click of the door. Katarina had locked Taeyeon in the room. Taeyeon screamed in frustrations. Katarina smirked in satisfation and leaned her back on the sofa. 

"You can't do that to my girlfriend.."

Katarina's smirked faded and turned her attention to Baekhyun. 

"I have an experiment for you to test out , Baekhyun shhi.." She walked towards Baekhyun and murmured a spell on him. Baekhyun felt his eyelids getting heavier and heavier. Baekhyun fell into a deep sleep. Katarina closed her eyes and slowly herself turned into a small puff of smoke. She diffused herself into Baekhyun through his ears.

Baekhyun opened his eyes and found himself where he first met Soohwan and EXO. It was at their house. (Chapter 16).

Katarina appeared and Baekhyun blinked his eyes in confusion.

"W-Where am I? Why am I here?"

Katarina clicked her fingers and the situations were played in front of him. Baekhyun remembered when he saw Soohwan. She had white pair of eyes and fangs sticking out. He can saw himself getting afraid when he saw Soohwan's vampire side. Baekhyun stood there and he could saw the fear written on Soohwan's face. Baekhyun felt guilty when he saw Soohwan's terror state. 

Katarina clicked her fingers and the scene paused. Katarina turned her head to Baekhyun.

"This is where you and Soohwan met.. What do you think about it?"

"She was scared when she saw me shivering in fear.. She..She.."

Katarina sighed and clapped her hands. They moved onto the next scene. It was the scene where 4minute attacked Baekhyun. (Chapter 23)

"Take a closer look , Baekhyun shhi.."

Katarina disappeared and the scene was played in front of him. Baekhyun shivered in fear when he saw the scene of him being touched by 4minute vampires. He felt disgusted and scared at the same time. Soohwan was there to save him.

She caressed his face and stood up.

"Do you trust me , Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun nodded. Soohwan gave him a small smile.

"Then.. you have my trust.."

 

Trust.. Baekhyun remembered. He saw himself shivered in fear when he saw Soohwan ripped Hyuna and Gayoon's head off. And Baekhyun saw how Soohwan burst when she was covered in blood. His heart ache when he saw Soohwan suffered state. Katarina paused the scene and stared at Baekhyun who had a guilt expression on his face. Katarina walked towards Baekhyun.

"Now..Have you noticed? She would always come to you when you are in trouble.. Remember the incident of Queen Alakulas? She said she promised that you will never get hurt and she fullfilled that promise by protecting you.. I have something to show you too.."

Katarina held Baekhyun's hands and they move on to the next scene. 

"How would you feel if you love someone but that someone just won't reply your love? That would hurt like hell , right? Soohwan already faced many kinds of hell.."

Before Baekhyun could said anything , the scene was played. It was the scene when they were in school.

 

Taeyeon widened her eyes when she realized what she had done. She ran out of the classroom. She opened the door and saw Soohwan at the door. Taeyeon glared at Soohwan and pushed her away for blocking her way. Baekhyun knew something happened so he ran out of the classroom , trying to catch up with Taeyeon.

Soohwan wanted to grab Baekhyun's hand and stopped him from catching up to Taeyeon but it was too late. Baekhyun managed to catch up to her. 

"Taeyeon.. What happened?"

Taeyeon lowered her head and shook. Baekhyun saw her shoulders shook and the tears dripping.

"Why are you crying , Taeyeon? Please.. don't cry.."

He lifted her chin and wiped the tears away from her face. Soohwan stood there , froze when he saw Baekhyun's lovely actions on Taeyeon. She felt more swords stabbing her heart. She held onto her heart as the sword continued to stab her. Tears started to fall from her eyes. She fell to the ground with her hands on her chest. Clenching her chest tightly. 

She felt more pain when Baekyun touched other girls beside her. Baekhyun gave Taeyeon another warm smile that could melt any girls. Taeyeon smiled back to Baekhyun and did the unexpected.

She hugged him..

Baekhyun blushed at Taeyeon's sudden actions. He awkwardly hugged her back and patted her back. Totally ignoring Soohwan's presence. Soohwan felt herself hard to breathe with all the pain in her heart. Hot tears kept running down her cheeks. 

Baekhyun felt something burning and felt pain in his heart. He pulled away from the hug and placed his hands on his chest. He turned his head and finally noticed Soohwan on the floor. He ran towards Soohwan. Soohwan noticed his presence and teleported herself away from him.

"Soohwan!"

By the time he reached her , Soohwan was gone. He was sure he could saw tears running down her cheeks. Questions started to bomb at his mind.

'Why is she crying? Did something happen?'

 

Baekhyun held onto his head. He felt his head throbbing in pain when he saw Soohwan's tears. Katarina paused the scene and stared at Baekhyun. 

"Have you noticed it , Baekhyun? Have you noticed how many tears she had shed just because of you? How would you feel if the person you love talked about someone else to you?"

Baekhyun was speechless. His legs gave up on him and fell to the ground. 

"Soohwan faced all of it.. And yet she never gave up her love on you.. But you.. You gave up on her.. After what she done to you.. After how many times she saved your from danger.. You never appreciate it and you were blinded with love.."

Katarina brought Baekhyun out. Katarina came out and saw the boys had fallen asleep in the living room. Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and he had realized there tear stained on his face. Katarina used a lot of her powers and she felt tired. She ended up falling into a deep sleep on the couch.

Baekhyun sat up and he flashed back the memories in his mind. He had now realised how much pain Soohwan had gone through because of him. Baekhyun felt his heart throbbing and his tears can't seem to be stopped. Taeyeon realised the door was not locked so she quickly ran downstairs.

She saw Baekhyun grabbing his thick jacket and heading towards the door.

"Baekhyun.. Where are you going at this late hour?"

Baekhyun turned his head and gave Taeyeon a small smile.

"I'll be back soon.. I wanna refresh my mind.. I will be okay.. Take care of halmeoni for me.."

Before Taeyeon could said anything , Baekhyun had left. Taeyeon sighed and fidgeted her fingers. She started to feel the insecure in her heart. There's a lot of thing running in her mind.

Will Baekhyun leave Taeyeon?

Even Baekhyun leave Taeyeon , would that change anything?

Here's chapter 61~ Heeyy guys! Sorry for the slow updates! I hope all you enjoy the updates! Is TAO REALLY LEAVING??!!! I HOPE NO!! PLEASE!!!!! T_T  Our Panda Baby! Please don't leave!! T_T I don't know why tonight I felt so emotional.. I wanna cry because of a lot of stuff going on.. Maybe it's my stupid hormones.. How do you guys feel when you have a beautiful friend by your side? People would not notice your presence and go for the beautiful friend , right? I have tat kind of friend.. I don't hate them.. I don't have confidence in myself.. Seeing my beautiful friend.. Of course I would be de invinsible.. Haiz.. Sorry for the sad situation.. Ignore my stupid hormones! I hope all of you enjoy my story and have a nice dayy~ :)