Chapter 65

☾Full Moon☽

 

Back in the house , Katarina had been in the house with EXO for days. Katarina seems to be busy finding a way to stop Princess Rosariah. With her powers , the world could be in danger and not just that. Humans races would be destroyed... forever.. Katarina was frustrated as there's no solution to it. She saw the deep eye bag down Suho and Kris eyes.

She sighed and placed the books and her potions down. 

"Take some rest.. You guys have not been sleeping for 3 days.."

Suho and Kris looked at Katarina and nodded. They left the room and went to their room. They fainted on the bed and loud snores were heard around the house. Katarina sighed and went downstairs. She stopped when she heard Baekhyun's grandma talking about Soohwan.

"Halmeoni.. How do you know about Soohwan?"

His grandma bitterly smiled and held his hands.

"She was there , Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun looked at his grandma with confused eyes.

"What do you mean , halmeoni?"

His grandma took a deeo breath and exhaled. Katarina stood at the stairs , sitting on the stairs while listening to the story.

 

It was the day when Soohwan head out to the city without EXO followed behind. She doesn't know where to go but her legs brought her to a hspital. She doesn't know why she gotta feeling that someone familiar is in there. And so , she stepped into the hospital and looked around. She saw how the patient laying on the bed , with no hope written on their faces.

She came across a room. She saw the name written beside the door.

BYUN BAEMI

Soohwan held onto the knob of the door. She hesitated to go into the room. She was about to leave until a small girl appeared in front of her. The small girl resembles Baekhyun. She got Baekhyun's eyes and nose. Soohwan blinked her eyes. The small girl tilted her head and stared at Soohwan.

"Unnie.. Are you visiting?"

"A-Ani.."

"Then why are you here , unnie?"

Soohwan's eyes widened when she remembered her past. Her past about Soomin calling her unnie. Her breath became uneven and walked away without looking at the small girl. The small girl pulled Soohwan's wrist.

"Unnie! Do you perhaps Baekhyun oppa's friend?"

Soohwan could see the sparkles in her eyes.

"I-I.."

"YOU MUST BE!! COME IN , UNNIE!"

Before Soohwan could do anything , she was pulled into the room. When Soohwan stepped into the room , there was only her. She knew it must be very lonely for a small girl in the hospital. Soohwan sat on the chair and saw how the small girl climbed onto her bed. She gave Soohwan a big smile and held her hands.

"Unnie! What's your name?"

"Err.. S-Soohwan.."

"Soohwan Unnie , do you Baekhyun oppa?"

Soohwan nodded. 

"My name is Baemin! I'm Baekhyun oppa's little princess!"

Baemin possed with a peace. Soohwan chuckled at her cute actions. Just like that , Soohwan and Baemin spent a lot of time bonding themselves. Then , Baekhyun's grandma was there to see everything. His grandma was happy to see Baemin smiling so happily. After Soohwan tucked Baemin in bed , she left the room and found her way up to the rooftop. 

She sat and leaned against the wall while staring at the Full Moon. She heaved a sigh as her eyes slowly turned red and fangs showing. She stood as she felt presence at the rooftop. She turned her head and saw an old lady smiling at her. Soohwan took in the old lady's scent and knew it was Baemin's grandma.

Her eyes slowly turned into normal and politely bowed at the old lady.

"Soohwan.. You're a vampire?"

Soohwan looked up. She was afraid that the old lady was scared of her but it was different. Her expessions were normal. She blinked her eyes in confusion.

"Y-You're n-not afraid of me?"

The old lady shook her head.

"I have seen thousands of vampires when I was at your age.. Seeing them somehow made me feel annoyed.. Hahaha.."

Soohwan just awkwardly smiled. The old lady walked towards Soohwan and caressed her cheeks.

"In your eyes.. I can see pain and sadness , Soohwan.. Why?"

Soohwan's eyes widened. How could an old lady could see through her?

"I don't called as the Best Vampire Hunter for nothing.. Don't you worry.. I retire ages ago and I don't hold any grudges against them anymore after what I did to Baekhyun's parents.. I failed to protect them and made Baekhyun and Baemin suffered in their lives.. And Baemin.."

The old lady choked as her tears rolled down her cheeks. 

"What's wrong with Baemin?"

The old lady wiped her tears away and looked at Soohwan.

"She had cancer.. And there's no cure to it.. Her cancer had spread her organs.."

Soohwan was shocked to hear the news. She hugged the old lady and comforted her.

"Halmeoni.. I will do anything to cure Baemin.."

The old lady cried in her embraced. Then , both of them walked back downstairs to Baemin's room. They saw the doctors and the nurse running everywhere. Soohwan knew something is wrong. She ran to the room and saw the doctor checking in Baemin.

"BAEMIN!!"

Soohwan shouted and tried to make her way towards her but the nurses stopped her. Then , a long beep sound was heard. Soohwan and halmeoni eyes enlarged. The old lady gasped and fell to the ground.

"BAEMIN!!"

Soohwan hugged the old lady and comforted her. Tears rolled down Soohwan's cheeks. She carried the old lday out of the room. The doctor soon came out with the nurse.

"I'm deeply apologised to say that.. Byun Baemin.. had passed away.. I'm sorry.."

The doctor bowed and walked away. The old lady ran into the room and hugged Baemin's lifeless body.

"Baemin ahh! Why are you leaving me and Baekhyun? Please come back!! BAEMIN AH!!!"

Soohwan's heart broke when she saw the sad scene in front of her. The old lady fell asleep after crying her heart out. Soohwan carrid her bridal style to lay her on the bed. She caressed the old lady face and smiled.

"I will do anything to bring your happiness back.."

Soohwan carried Baemin in her arms and flew out of the window. The old lady heard everything and saw Soohwan taking Baemin out from the windows. She trusted Soohwan. She knew Soohwan will bring Baemin back. From that day onwards , the old lady had been waiting for Baemin's return but nothing.

 

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

Baekhyun covered his mouth as tears rolled down his cheeks. He missed Baemin so much. The old lday cried too. She hugged Baekhyun and patted his back.

"I'm so sorry , Baekhyun.. It's all my fault.."

Baekhyun shook his head and cupped his grandma's cheeks.

"No.. It's not your fault , halmeoni.. Where is Baemin now? Is she still alive?"

"I don't know , Baekhyun.. From that day , I never heard anything from Soohwan.."

Katarina who was listening by the staircase , came out with her magic ball in her hands.

"I think I can find that solution to that questions of yours.."

Katarina sat on the marble floor with EXO and Baekhyun with his grandma and Taeyeon gathering around. She whispered some spells while touching her magic ball. Soon , images started to form in the magic ball. Baekhyun widened his eyes when he saw Baemin playing with a stranger at the field. Baemin was laughing happily while playing with the stranger. 

He was happy to see her sister alive. But how? Katarina removed her hands from the magic ball and opened her eyes.

"I foudn the location where Baemin is.. Kai.. Teleport us there now.."

Kai nodded as Katarina told her the place. Kai closed his eyes and teleported everyone to the place. Baekhyun looked around and saw the familiar places he saw in the magic ball. 

"Baemin?"

He turned his head when he heard giggles of a small girl. 

"Baemin!"

His eyes widened when he saw Baemin standing in front of him , healthily and happily. His smile faded when he saw the stranger walking towards Baemin and held her small hands. Baekhyun clenched his fist and ran towards them. He laid a punch on the stranger but the stranger was faster. He held Baemin in his arms and appeared behind Baekhyun. He kicked his back , sending Baekhyun flying and hit his back against the tree.

EXO stood in front of Baekhyun protectively. 

"JR oppa! Why are you hitting my oppa!!"

JR blinked his eyes.

"Your oppa?"

Baemin nodded and got off from JR's gripped. His eyes widened when he smell something familiar. He walked towards EXO.

"Your scent.. it was Soohwan's.. Who are you guys?"

JR stared at EXO. Xiumin walked towards JR.

"We are EXO.. This little girl is Baekhyun's little sister.."

JR turned his head and looked at Baemin. Baemin nodded and ran towards Baekhyun.

"OPPA!!"

Baekhyun hugged Baaemin tightly.

"Thank goodness you are alive! But how?"

Before Baemin could answered her , JR cut her.

"Katarina.. It was nice to see you again.. Please bring the boys and come to our home.."

JR held Baemin in his arms and lead them to their house.

JR clicked his fingers and the trees swayed and fell to the bottom , forming a bridge for them to cross the water. And they reached the house. JR placed Baemin down and she ran off to the living room. 

"Please..have a seat.."

JR and the others took a seat. His eyes kept on focusing on EXO. EXO felt weird under his stares and coughed. 

"These are EXO.. They were Soohwan's mates before.."

JR chocked when he was drinking. 

"M-Mates? Before? You mean they are not Soohwan's mates anymore?"

Katarina nodded.

"Now my questions are , JR shhi.. Why is Baemin doing here with you?"

JR cleared his throat and placed his cup down on the desk.

"Soohwan came to me on that night.. She was carrying Baemin in her arms.."

 

Soohwan carried Baemin in her arms and rn to JR's house. JR's eyes widened when he saw Soohwan with a small girl.

"JR! I need your help.. Hurry!"

Soohwan quickly placed Baemin down on the floor. She bit her wrist and let the blood dripped on Baemin's lip. When the blood dripped on Baemin's lips , the blood glowed and it formed a black rose. The radiating light disappeared and entered Baemin's small nose. Soohwan sighed in relieved when she saw the colours coming back to Baemin's cheeks. 

Her eyes fluttered open. JR was shocked to see the scene in front of him. Soohwan could brought people back into life? Soohwan hugged Baemin tightly.

"Baemin.. You are a vampire now.. And JR here will be helping you.. He will teach and train you how to control your thirst and your powers..You are safe now.. I will bring you back to your family soon.. I promise.."

 

"And just like that , Soohwan never came back.."

Katarina sighed and told everything to JR. His eyes widened when he heard that Soohwan was caught by The Darmions. 

"And what? You guys are sitting here doing nothing?!"

"We will find a way to look for Soohwan and rescue her.."

Katarina said and looked at EXO. They hesitated to nod. Katarina knew EXO had not easily forgotten about Soohwan. 

"We need to get home now.."

"Wait! I'll be coming over too! I can't just stay here and see my best friends die!"

JR quickly pckd his things and Kai teleported all of them back home. Baekhyun's grandma widened her eyes when she saw Baemin. Baemin cried and ran towards her grandma. They hugged and have a little reunion. Taeyeon was worried so she hugged Baekhyun.

"You okay?"

Baekhyun smiled and nodded. Taeyeon smiled and pecked his lips. Baekhyun realised something when Taeyeon pecked his lips. His heart doesn not beat like crazy when Taeyeon kissed him. That feeling...were no longer there.. Baekhyun just gave Taeyeon a small smile and went to his grandma and Baemin.

"It couldn't be , right?"

He stared at the full moon outside from the window. He somehow missed Soohwan. Her touch and her warm. He missed it very much. But he was confused again. Taeyeon waled towards him and hugged him from behind.

"I love you , Baekhyun.."

He doesn't know how to reply her. His heart was confused. Should he reply her too? In the end , Baekhyun didn't said anything and stared at the full Moon outside. He realised the moon today was beautiful and he remembered that he had been watchig the moon with Soohwan before. He missed that moment. 

 

Here's chapter 65! WOOHOO! LONG CHAPTER! I hope everyone enjoy the update! HERE IS JR FROM GOT7! Hehehehe.. He is actually one of my bias hahahaha! PLease conitnue to support me and upvote this story! I wanna finish this story as fast as possible and write a new one! Comment , subscribe and upvote too! Have a nice day everyone! :D