Chapter 26

☾Full Moon☽

 

▄▀▄▀▄Chapter 26▄▀▄▀▄

 

The next day , the human woke up with the wind blowing from his window. He shivered in cold when he felt the cold winter wind blowing from the window. He opened his eyes and covered himself with the blankets. Hugging himself to warm himself. He went to close the window and rubbed his eyes.

He pulled the blankets close to his body and left the room. When he left the room , he felt something weird. It was so quiet. Too quiet.. He quickly went downstairs to see the living room untouched. He scratched his head and looked at the clock.

It was only 7.30am. Then , he heard sounds coming from the kitchen. Curiousity kills him. He went to the kitchen and found Lay in it. Making breakfast for him.

Lay sensed the human appearance at the kitchen and turned to face him.

"Ohh.. You're awake.. Good morning , Baekhyun.. "

Lay smiled warmly at him. Baekhyun greeted Lay back and went to take a seat. Lay served Baekhyun eggs and bacon.

"I hope you like eggs and bacon.."

"Thank you , Lay.."

Lay smiled and went to the fridge to grab a blood pack. Lay filled his hunger with the blood pack and threw it to the bin. The human stared at the vampire.

"Ermm.. Where are the others?"

Lay gave Baekhyun a awkward smile.

"They're going for a training.."

"This early?"

Lay nodded and went to the sink to wash the dishes. The human nodded and finished his breakfast. He placed the plates back to the sink for Lay to wash. Before Baekhyun could walked away , Lay stopped him.

"Baekhyun ahh.. Wear your uniform.. You're going to school today.."

"W-What?"

Lay wiped his hands and left the kitchen. He took out the uiniforms from a store room and a MCM backpack.

Baekhyun widened his eyes at the MCM Backpack. 

"I-I c-can't t-take this.."

Lay smiled and patted his shoulders.

"It's a small gift from me.. Go and change now or else you're going to be late for school.."

Lay threw the uniforms to Baekhyun and pushed him to his room to change. Minutes later , Baekhyun finished changing and walked downstairs in his new uniform. The uniform fits him perfectly. Lay looked at Baekhyun liked how parents got excited with their son to go to school on their first day. He gave the backpack to Baekhyun.

"Now.. off you go.."

Lay pushed Baekhyun to the door. Baekhyun bowed and thanked Lay for the gifts. Before Baekhyun leave , a beanie , a scarf and pair of cotton gloves were given to him.

"B-But Lay.. You're giving me a lot.. I can't accept this.."

Lay shook his head and wore the beanie over the human's head , the scarf around his neck and the pair of gloves on his hands.

"And let you freeze outside? No can't do , boy.. You better come back after you finish school , arrasso?"

Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

"Thank you for everything , Lay.."

Lay smiled and nodded. Baekhyun left the house and now on his way to school.

'I'm not the one you should thank , Baekhyun ahh..'

A few minutes later after Baekhyun left the house , Lay sat in the living room with Xalier watching tv. Then , Soohwan and EXO barged into the house. They were shivering in cold. Once they got into the house , one by one went to the fridge and grabbed the blood packs to warm themselves up. Chen , Sehun and Suho got their blood from Soohwan. 

After warming themselves up , Chanyeol used his power to lit the fire at the fireplace. Soohwan sat on the couch next to Chanyeol and snuggled closer to him. Chanyeol blushed when Soohwan's head was on his shoulder. 

"So.. how is it going with the human?"

Soohwan asked and turned her attention to Lay. Lay sighed and turned his head to her from the tv.

"Everything's okay.. Why can't I tell him that the uniforms and the backpack were bought by you?"

"If I do , Yixing.. He won't accept it.. Just don't say anything to him.."

Before Lay could said anything back to her , Soohwan cut her.

"I wanna sleep.."

She got off from Chanyeol's lap and went to her room. Chanyeol pouted at the lost of contacts and punched the pillow. Soohwan went to her room but stopped when she reached her door. She turned her head and stared at the door.

'Soohwan.. Soohwan..'

The door was calling to her. So , she went to the door and turned the doorknob. She entered the room to see a beautiful field of roses. Everywhere were roses. The wind was blowing and she could smell the scent of the roses. When she came to an archway decorated with black rose , she passed therough the archway and everything around her turned black and dark. 

The sky became black and there was a full moon shining brightly. The roses started to wilt and turned black. The wind was cold. Soohwan stood there in the middle of the pathway , shivered in fear. At the river , she could see something moving in the river. She got closer to the river and bent down to take a closer look.

But there's nothing in the river. By the time she wanna leave the river , she heard a voice.

"Wait!"

Soohwan widened her eyes and turned her head to the river to see a beautiful lady in the river. It was a mermaid. The lady had long and wavy hair. 

"Who are you?"

The mermaid asked.

"I should be asking you.. Who are you and why are you here in my door!"

Soohwan growled at the mermaid. The mermaid flinched.

"I-I'm.. Jinnie.."

"Disappear from my sight or I make you disappear.."

Jinnie flinched and bit her bottom lip.

"Please.. I-I had n-no choice.."

"What do you mean you had no choice!"

"I-It w-was that tree over there.."

Soohwan turned her head and saw the tree.

Under the tree contained Soohwan's parents corpse. She clenched her fist and glared at the mermaid.

"You said I should get rid of it so that you can disappear?!"

Jinnie flinched and shook her head.

"No! It was that tree that brought me here.."

Soohwan softened at the eyes of the mermaid. She sighed and stared at the tree.

"Why did that tree brought you here?"

"I.. didn't know.. I was swimming with my unnies and I came to this mysterious cave.. I swam through it and found it here.. I can't go back to my unnies anymore.. I'm stuck here.."

The mermaid covered her face and cried. Soohwan softened and sat on the ground facing the mermaid. 

"That's where my parents corpse are.."

Jinnie looked up and widened her eyes.

"Really? Then.."

Soohwan looked at the mermaid whose head was done. She could felt something was totally wrong. 

"..It's my pleasure to drink YOUR BLOOD!!!"

Soohwan widened her eyes to see the mermaid's fangs. Her eyes turned red. The mermaid grabbed Soohwan by the leg and pulled her down to the water. She widened her eyes when she saw more vampire mermaids in the water. She was surrounded. She held a breath and her eyes turned white. 

One of the mermaids grabbed onto her arm and sunk her fangs down her arms. Soohwan kicked the mermaids away. 

"MORE..BLOOD!!!!"

One by one the mermaids attacked her. Soohwan knew she can't held her breath that long in water. So she need to think of something before the mermaids ate her. 

She saw the mermaids taking out their daggers and attacked her. Soohwan managed to snatch the dagger away from one of the mermaids and stabbed them one by one. The mermaids screamed in pain and called for help. Soohwan widened her eyes when she saw more red eyes swimming towards her. 

She swam to the surface and got out from the water. She stood away from the river. The mermaids glared at her and went back down to the water. She sighed in relieved.

There were cuts everywhere on her body. The bite marks on her arms became swollen. She tried to heal it but it stung her palm. She cursed herself when she saw her arms slowly turning blackish. It was poison. She sighed and tore her clothes.

She used the ripped cloth and wrapped it around her arm. She stood up and couldn't believe that she never faced this danger before everytime she came into this room. She went back to the rose archway. Once she crossed it , she was in a beautiful scenery. The tree looked like it was fresh again. Flowers bloomed beautifully.

She was confused. Once she pass through the rose archway again , she was back to the dark world. It's like the world in the room were separated. One is the bright and beautiful scenery while the other side was the dark and scary side filled with monsters which Soohwan haven't encounter.

Soohwan went to the tree (on the bright and beautiful world) and sat under it. 

"Umma.."

She sighed and ran her fingers in her hair. She was confused. She sat there under the tree for hours. Sehun called out to Soohwan , telling her that Baekhyun is now on his way back home. She opened her eyes and went to the door. She took one last look at the scenery and left the room.

Once she stepped out of the room , the bite mark on her arm started to disappear. Sehun came upstairs and saw Soohwan staring at her arm in the hallway.

"Soohwan noona.."

Soohwan's mind was disturbed when Sehun called out to her.

"Noona.. gwenchana?"

Soohwan nodded and ruffled Sehun's hair. Sehun smiled and held her hands , pulling her downstairs. Soohwan glance at the door before walking downstairs.

Again , she could hear someone calling her.

'Soohwan.. Soohwan..'

What is it about that door?

Why does it want Soohwan?

Inside the room , it had 2 worlds. Why? 

here's chapter 26! Woahh! that's a long chapter! Phew! I hope you guys enjoy this updates! I'm sorry if the story is boring! I'M SO SORRY! T_T But I do hope you like it and keep supporting me! Please do comment how should I change my story.. or comment whether you like it or not? or comment that I should change the way I write my story! Hope everyone is having fun on their holiday break! 3 more days till Christmas! Have a nice day everyonee~~ :D