Chapter 28

☾Full Moon☽

 

▄▀▄▀▄Chapter 28▄▀▄▀▄

 

Baekhyun had finished his school. When he was walking to his locker , he saw Jaemin and his friends. They shivered in fear when they saw Baekhyun. They ran away. Baekhyun blinked his eyes and smirked. He grabbed his bag and close his locker. 

He left the school and leisurely walked his way to home. He stopped when he remembered that Lay might be coming home late so he turned and went to a nearby ice-cream shop. It's been ages he hasn't been eating ice-cream. 

He ordered chocolate ice-cream with chocolate chips on it. He took his time to finish the ice-cream. While enjoying his ice-cream , he saw Jaemin and his friends walking past him. He turned his head and saw a girl maybe a few years older than him. He widened his eyes when he saw Jaemin started to bully the girl.

"Heyy , cutie! Wanna be my girlfriend?"

Thr girl pushed Jaemin away and tried to run away but was surrounded by his friends.

"Yah! Get away from me!!"

Jaemin smirked and placed his arms around her shoulder. The girl pushed Jaemin away but the grip on her was tight , making it hard for her to escape. Baekhyun , without thinking twice , ran towards Jaemin and his friends. Jaemin widened his eyes when he saw Baekhyun. He remembered the warning Soohwan gave.

"Get your hands off that girl!"

Jaemin released the girl and ran away with his friends. The girl looked at Baekhyun who just save her from Jaemin.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

The human smiled warmly at her. The girl blushed and felt her heart beating fast.

"E-Erm.. Y-yeah.. I'm fine.. Thanks.."

"I'm Byun Baekhyun.."

He held out his hands for a handshake. The girl reached out to shake his hand.

"Erm.. I'm Kim Taeyeon.."

"Ohh.. You're from my school? I didn't know you're from that school?"

"I-I'm the new student.. I'm going to that school tomorrow.."

Baekhyun nodded and smiled.

"Well , see you later.. I need to go now.. Are you going to be okay?"

Taeyeon nodded.

"Thank you , Baekhyun shhi.."

Baekhyun smiled and bid goodbye to her. Baekhyun turned and on his way home. Taeyeon seems like she can't take her eyes off that boy. She felt her heart beating faster and faster when she remembered the smiles the human just gave her. She smiled.

'I hope we can meet again , Byun Baekhyun..'

Baekhyun reached home just in time. The sun started to set. He was hoping that Lay would arrived home soon. He entered the house and it was quiet. He sighed when there's no sign of Lay. He went to his room a.k.a Lay's room to change into a comfortable clothes. He went downstairs to grab something to eat and went to the living room to watch tv while waiting for Lay.

While watching tv , he heard the sound of twisting of the doorknob. He jumped out of the sofa and went to open the door. 

"Welcome home , Lay!"

He widened his eyes when the person at the door is not Lay. There were 6 pairs of red eyes glaring at the human. He backed away from the door and the 6 vampires walked into the house.

(Left to Right : Gikwang , Dongwoon , Junhyung , Yoseob , Doojoon , Hyunseung)

"You sure this is the house?"

Doojoon looked around the house. Hyunseung growled when he smiled something similiar.

"YES! I found Hyuna's blood!!" 

He turned his head to the human and grabbed him by the neck.

"YOU! WHO KILL MY HYUNA!!"

The grip on his neck was tight. Baekhyun felt his air supply was cut over , making it hard for him to breathe.

"ANSWER ME!!"

He threw the human to the ground and kicked him in the stomach. Hyunseung grabbed the human again and threw him out of the house. Baekhyun groaned in pain and backed away from the dangerous looking vampire. Doojoon walked towards the human and glared at him.

"Answer our question or else you will be our meal!"

Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"I-I d-din't know anything! Please.."

Doojoon clenched his fist and grabbed the human by the neck.

"You're useless to us!"

Doojoon was about to drink the human's blood until someone came and stopped Doojoon.

"Release the human!"

Doojoon smirked when he saw Lay in front of him. 

"Lay.. Zhang Yixing frm EXO.. Are you alone?"

Lay glared at Doojoon and took the human away from his grip. Baekhyun hid behind Lay , shivering in fear. Junhyung took a deep breathe in.

"He's a healer.. He's completely useless and powerless.."

Yoseob smirked and took out his dagger. Aiming it at Lay. Lay managed to dodge the dagger but Yoseob can control it. The dagger flew back and cut Lay's arm. Lay hissed in pain. Baekhyun widened his eyes in shocked.

"LAY!"

"We don't wanna harm you , Lay.. Just tell us who kill Hyuna and Gayoon.."

Lay smirked and stood up.

"Do you know that you are in our territory?"

Dongwoon clenched his fist and punched Lay in the face , sending him flying to the trees. Lay groaned in pain and started to cough blood. He could felt his ribs broke.

"Just answer the damn questions!!"

Baekhyun ran towards Lay.

"LAY!!"

Lay pushed Baekhyun away.

"B-Baekhyun..G-Go a-and f-find S-Soohwan n-now!"

"But.. I can't just left you here!"

"GO NOW!!"

Baekhyun nodded and quickly ran into the forest. Junhyung and Yoseob were about to chase after the human but Lay stopped them by kicking them away from the forest. They smirked and wiped the dirt off their bodies.

"Guess you want this to be in a hard way , ehh?"

Gikwang smirked and took out his dagger tail.

He swing it and aimed it at Lay. Lay was completely weapon less and powerless. He only can heal. The dagger tail wrapped itself around Lay. Lay groaned in pain when the grip became tight. The sharp thingy on the dagger tail sunk their sharp teeth into Lay's body and drank their blood. He felt everything around him started to get blurr. 

"Stop it , Gikwang.. We still need answers.."

Gikwang retreated his dagger tail and Lay felt to the ground , completely drained. He panted and stared at BEAST. They smirked in satisfaction. Lay smirked when he could smell familiar scent not far from here.

"Y-you g-guys are g-gonna r-regret t-this.."

Doojoon tssked and kicked Lay in the stomach. Baekhyun ran into the forest , calling out to Soohwan. Soohwan who sat on the tree , heard the human calling out to her. She jumped down from the tree and saw the human panting.

"S-Soohwan!"

"Baekhyun.. What happen.. What's wrong?"

"L-Lay... he... attacked.."

Soohwan widened her eyes and sent the signals through telepathy telling them that Lay is in trouble. Soohwan grabbed onto the human's hands and teleported them back to their house. Baekhyun felt dizzy and fell to the ground , holding his head.

Soohwan widened her eyes when she saw Lay on the ground , with cuts everywhere on his body. She turned her attention to 6 vampires in front of her.

She clenched her fist and her eyes turned white. BEAST stopped when they could felt dark aura near them. They turned their head to see Soohwan with her eyes turning white. 

"Well.. Well.. Lee Soohwan.. Pleasure to see you here.."

Gikwang said. Before Gikwang could said anything , Soohwan punched him in the face , sending him metres away from her. BEAST widened their eyes to see Soohwan's strength. Soohwan walked towards Lay.

Lay coughed and weakly opened his eyes. He smiled when he saw Soohwan.

"H-Heyy.. Y-You made it.."

"You idiot!"

Soohwan used her telekinesis power to lift Lay up from the ground and laid it beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun panicked when he saw the cuts everywhere on Lay's body.

"LAY! Are you okay?"

Lay softly chuckled.

"I'll be okay if you let me sleep.."

EXO soon came and widened their eyes to see Lay injured. They ran towards Soohwan and turned to see BEAST. Gikwang hissed in pain and used his dagger tail , aiming it at Soohwan. Soohwan glared at Gikwang and used her hands to grab the dagger tail. The sharp teeth cuts her skin and her arms. Soohwan ignored it. Because the only Soohwan wanted to do now is.. KILL THEM WHO HURT LAY.

She pulled the dagger tail , making Gikwang being pulled too. In seconds , Gikwang was being grabbed by the neck. BEAST widened their eyes and wanted to attack.

"One more step and I kill him.."

They stopped , growling at Soohwan and EXO. 

"Why are you doing here in my territory?"

"We are here to seek revenge!! WHO KILL HYUNA AND GAYOON?!!"

Soohwan smirked.

"Ohh.. You speaking to that person who kill them.."

Hyunseung clenched his fist and charged at Soohwan. Sehun used his wind power , to blow Hyunseung away from Soohwan. D.O used his Earth power to create a big hole around Hyunseung. D.O created lifted a big rock and smashed it on Hyunseung. 

Hyunseung smirked.

"Do you think that could kill me?"

His shirt was torn and Soohwan widened her eyes when she saw the mark on his chest.

She threw Gikwang towards them and asked EXO to stop the attack. She glared at BEAST.

"Who are you guys?"

"I guess you don't know us , Lee Soohwan.. We are The Darmion's assistance.."

Soohwan widened her eyes at the mention od The Darmion. BEAST smirked when they saw Soohwan's reactions. 

"What do you guys want?"

"To seek revenge!! YOU HURT 4MINUTE AND KILL HYUNA AND GAYOON!"

BEAST attacked Soohwan without waiting Soohwan to answer. Soohwan used her wind power to blow EXO away. She kicked Dongwoon in the stomach and punched Junhyung on the face. Gikwang used his dagger tail and aimed it at Soohwan but she managed to dodge it. Yoseob controlled his dagger and cut her arms. Luckily , it's not silver. 

Soohwan glared at Yoseob and took out her gun from her pocket and shot Yoseob. The bullets contained silver. Yoseob screamed in pain when the silver attacked his blood cells. Doojoon and Hyunseung glared at Soohwan.

"Tell The Darmion not to disturb me or any of EXO!!"

BEAST smirked.

"I guess you are missing one point here , Soohwan.. There's a human living with you.."

"So what?"

"You know the rules , Soohwan.. Vampires kill human.. Not living with them.."

"Well , guess what.. What if I already bonded with the human?"

EXO widened their eyes in shocked. BEAST smirked.

"Then..wait for the letter to sentence you to death or we will kill that human for you.."

Junhyung smirked and used his vampire speed towards the human. Soohwan teleported in front of the human and kicked Junhyung away from them.

"One touch on him.. You are going to face my wrath!"

"Lee Soohwan.. Don't you wanna know what happens to your parents?"

Soohwan widened her eyes when they mentioned about her parents. BEAST smirked. They knew they had nailed it. Doojoon walked towards Soohwan.

"Don't you wanna know what your parents done? Don't you wanna know how your parents die? Don't you wanna know why does that door of yours contained 2 worlds? Don't you wanna solve the puzzle?"

Soohwan clenched her fist and punched him away from her.

"MY PARENTS! MY PAST! ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!"

The ground shook and they could see black smoke around her. Doojoon smirked and stared at the human.

"You human.. are going to be in danger.."

Doojoon turned to Soohwan.

"We'll be back , Lee Soohwan.."

BEAST disappeared with a puff of black smoke. Soohwan turned to Lay. She lifted Lay with her telekinesis power and entered the house without saying another word. She placed Lay on her bed and heal him. EXO and Baekhyun were in her room. They don't dare to say a word to her. After Soohwan finished healing Lay , she gave Lay some of her healing powers and some of her energy. 

Soohwan sighed in relieve to see Lay back to his normal condition. She left the room without looking at EXO or Baekhyun. Chen stopped Soohwan by grabbing her wrist.

"Soohwan.. Do you really bonded with the human?"

Baekhyun widened his eyes and looked at Soohwan. Waiting for her answer. She closed her eyes , trying to calm her anger down.

"No.. Does that answer your question?"

Soohwan left the room after coldly reply Chen.

Here's chapter 28! WOAHH! Long chapter!! Wakakakaka.. I hope you like this early Christmas presents! Merry Christmas Eve everyoneee~~~ Have a nice dayyy~~~ :D