Chapter 32 : Kai's Past

☾Full Moon☽

 

☾ Chapter 32 : Kai's Past 

 

 

"Baekhyun shhi.."

Baekhyun jumped in surprised and turned his head to a voice. 

"Ohh.. Taeyeon shhi.."

Taeyeon smiled. She felt relieved that Baekhyun still remembered her. 

"What are you doing here , Taeyeon shhi?"

"Ohh.. erm.. Just taking a walk in the mall.. What are you doing here , Baekhyun shhi?"

"Same as you.."

Baekhyun gave her a smile. Taeyeon blushed and drank her coffee.

"Ermm.. I was..wondering if you wanna walk together?"

"Sure.."

Baekhyun grabbed his coffee and left the coffee shop with Taeyeon. While Soohwan and EXO were still at the ice-cream shop , eating their ice-cream. Soohwan turned her head and saw Baekhyun with another girl.

She stared at the girl who was giggling with Baekhyun. She felt something burning in her heart. Kai who sat beside her , looked at Soohwan.

"Soohwan.. Are you okay?"

Soohwan jumped out of her thoughts and nodded. She doesn't know why she lost her appetite when she saw Baekhyun with another girl. She left the ice-cream shop and walked away from EXO. Kai decided to follow Soohwan. He ran to her side and held her hands. Pulling her to somewhere.

Soon , they reached a pet shop. Soohwan widened her eyes when Kai brought her to a pet shop. She saw Kai's smile spread to his ear when he saw a puppy poodle barking at him. He bent down to the dog's level and patted the puppy.

"Jongin.. You don't have to.."

Kai turned his head and gave Soohwan a small smile.

"I miss her , Soohwan.."

Soohwan looked at Kai's face. His face soon turned into a sad one. Soohwan went towards him and cupped his face.

"Come on.. Let's go somewhere else.."

Kai shook his head and turned his attention on the puppy again. Soohwan sighed and went outside. She sat on a nearby bench , staring Kai who was playing with poodle.


 

Kai's Past...

 

Kai loves dogs , especially poodle. 

One day..

He fell in love with a girl in his class. They had a lot of things in common and they enjoyed each other presence. The girl loves dogs. She loves poodle just like Kai. Kai got the confidence to confess to her.

So , he went to a pet shop and bought a poodle.

He decided to confess to her during Christmas time. 

Kai just can't wait for him to confess to the girl he loves so much. 

And so , Christmas came. It was snowing. He grabbed his coat and placed the puppy in his coat. He left his house and walked to the girl's house. That girl's name is Yoon Hee.

Not every confessions worked well...

When Kai reached her house , he found Yoon Hee outside the house. He ran towards Yoon Hee.

"Yoon Hee! Merry Christmas!"

Yoon Hee smiled and greeted him back. When Kai decided to confess to her , a boy older than Kai came. Yoon Hee smiled at the boy and linked her arms with the boy.

"Oppa! What took you so long!"

"Mianhe , Yoon Hee ah.. Kaja~"

Kai widened his eyes in shocked when the boy kissed Yoon Hee on the lip. Yoon Hee bid Kai goodbye and left with her boyfriend. Kai's smile faded and stared at his love walking away. His eyes were b with tears. The puppy whined and popped out from the coat. Kai patted the puppy and walked away.

Soohwan was there. She saw everything. She had been watching Kai. She knew Kai loves Yoon Hee very much. Now , he's broken hearted. Soohwan followed the human behind his back.

Kai reached a park and sat on the bench. He took the puppy out and patted it. Soohwan stared at the human whose tears were rolling down his cheeks. 

Soohwan appeared in front of the human.

"Are you okay?"

Kai looked up to see a beautiful girl in front of him.

He quickly wiped his tears away and nodded. Soohwan sighed and took a seat next to him. She took the puppy from him. He widened his eyes and took the puppy away from her.

Soohwan scoffed.

"You didn't even get the chance to tell her how much you like her.."

Kai widened his eyes and looked at the girl.

"A-Are y-you a stalker?"

Soohwan chuckled and ruffled the boy's hair.

"I'm more than just a stalker.."

Kai widened his eyes and sat far away from the girl. Soohwan chuckled and lifted her finger into the air. The puppy which was on his hands , float in the air and flew to Soohwan's hand. Kai widened his eyes.

"W-Wait! W-What just happened!! WHAT ARE YOU!!"

Soohwan ignored the boy and played with the poodle. When Kai was about to snatch the puppy away from her , Soohwan disappeared and teleported behind him. Kai was totally shocked about it. 

Kai wanted to take the puppy away from Soohwan but stopped when a pair of hands stopped him from getting near to Soohwan. The puppy Soohwan's face and she giggled.

"Don't hurt him , Kyungsoo.. He can't do anything to me.."

Soohwan giggled again when the puppy her face. Kyungsoo glared at Kai and stood behind Soohwan.

"Well.. I'm not a human.. I'm a vampire.."

"V-Vampire?!"

"Seeing you heartbroken because of that girl makes me wanna help you.."

Kai looked at the girl who had a serious face on it. Kai sighed and sat back on the bench.

"I..really love her.. But she had a boyfriend already.."

Soohwan gave the puppy to Kyungsoo and walked towards Kai.

"You know.. I can take that pain away.. I can help you.."

Kai looked up at the girl and nodded.

"Do you trust me?"

Kai hesitated and nodded. Soohwan turned to Kyungsoo and nodded. Kyungsoo build a tent made of earth. 

"It will hurt a little.."

Soohwan sunk her fangs into his neck and drank his blood. Kai felt himself getting weaker and weaker.

"S-Stop!"

Soohwan ignored him and drank his blood. She pulled awya from his neck and bit her wrist , filling with her blood. (The same method like she did to Kyungsoo..)

After the process , Kai drank Soohwan's blood and he is now a vampire. A symbol appeared on his chest.

After drinking Soohwan's blood , Kai fainted. Soohwan asked Kyungsoo to carry Kai. Soohwan took the puddle in her embrace and walked away from the park.

"Kyungsoo.. Take him home first.. I have something to do.."

Kyungsoo nodded and used his vampire speed. Soohwan took the puppy and tied a ribbon around the puppy's neck. She teleported herself to Yoon Hee's house.

She kissed the puppy's head and the puppy soon fell asleep. She placed the puppy in a box and placed it in front of the door. She smiled and teleported herself back home.


 

Kai left the pet shop and saw Soohwan spacing out on the bench. He sat beside Soohwan and placed a kiss on her cheeks.

Soohwan widened her eyes and turned to Kai. Kai smiled.

"Why are you spacing out here?"

Soohwan stared at Kai and cupped his face.

"Jongin.. Do you feel regret when I turn you into a vampire?"

Kai widened his eyes and hesitated to answer her. Soohwan sighed and disappeared , leaving black smoke. Kai widened his eyes when he saw Soohwan disappeared. When he was about to go and find Soohwan , a familiar voice called out to him.

He widened his eyes when he knew whose voice belongs to.

"Jongin!"

Kai turned his head and saw his past love , Yoon Hee. Beside Yoon Hee ,  was a poodle. The dog barked and jumped on Kai liked the dog knew Kai. Yoon Hee chuckled and pulled her dog away from Kai.

"Y-Yoon Hee.."

She smiled.

"How are you , Jongin? It's been 5 years!"

Kai was still dazed about it. Yoon Hee blushed and smiled.

"Last 5 years ago.. You gave this poodle to me on Christmas and wrote me a confession letter.."

Kai widened his eyes in shocked. No , he didn't do it. 

"I was touched about it , Jongin.. I broke up with my boyfriend and went to look for you but you just left like that.. I never see you again in school.. It's like you just disappeared like that..without saying goodbye.."

Kai finally noticed it. It was Soohwan who was playing with the puppy last 5 years ago. He ran his finger in his hair and groaned. He felt so stupid. 

"Jongin.. I have something to tell you.. I have fallen for you when you gave me this poodle and a letter.. I like you 5 years ago.. And I still like you , Jongin.."

Kai was surprised about the confession. There she was. The girl he love 5 years ago. But , everything was wrong. Soohwan did everything for him. He knew it was Soohwan who gave that puppy to Yoon Hee and the letter too. He sighed and looked at Yoon Hee.

"I'm sorry , Yoon Hee.. That was 5 years ago.. I had move on with another girl I truly love.. She did everything for me.. And I'm so stupid for not noticing it.. I'm sorry , Yoon Hee.. I hope you can find someone who are more suitable than me.. I need to go now.. Goodbye , Yoon Hee.."

Kai smiled and ran to look for Soohwan. Yoon Hee cracked a small smile and patted her dog.

"I hope you find your happiness , Jongin.."

Kai panted and looked everywhere for Soohwan. He left the mall and soon came to a park where they had met 5 years ago. He saw Soohwan under the tree.

Kai widened his eyes when he read her thoughts in her mind.

'I..shouldn't have turn Jongin into a monster like me.. He..still have feelings for that girl..'

Soohwan scoffed and smirked.

'Who would love you.. You don't have a heart anymore.. You're already dead.. Humans had hearts.. and they are not dead.. Of course Jongin would still love her.. Stupid me..'

Kai shook his head and teleported himself in front of her. Soohwan widened her eyes in shocked when she saw Kai in front of her. Kai hugged Soohwan tightly.

"J-Jongin.."

"Why didn't you tell me? You are the one who put the poodle in front of Yoon Hee's house! You're the one who help me wrote the confession on a letter! Why didn't you tell me about it! You kept this away from me for 5 years?!"

"..."

"You idiot! I love you! I'm so stupid that I found out about my feelings today! I love you , Soohwan.. Please.. I don't feel regret when you turn me into a vampire.. I feel grateful that it was you I met 5 years ago.. I miss that smile on your face.. I miss the giggle sound of yours.. I wanna see everything again last 5 years ago.. I wanna see that Soohwan again 5 years ago.."

Soohwan widened her eyes at his confession. She laid her chin on his shoulder.

"Idiot.. That Soohwan 5 years ago is already dead.. Take back your confession before you got yourself hurt again.."

Kai clenched his fist and cupped her face. Without hesitation , Kai placed his lip on hers. Soohwan widened her eyes. She blushed when Kai pulled away from the kiss. Kai smirked.

"Then.. I wanna bond with Soohwan who is already die 5 years ago.. The Soohwan who did everything for me.. The Soohwan I love.. May I?"

Soohwan blushed and looked away from his contact. Kai chuckled and kissed her again on the lip. And so , Soohwan did the bonding process with Kai. They are bonded. Kai felt so happy when he bonded with Soohwan.

He kissed her on the lip again , passionately. Soohwan cracked a small smile in the kiss and kissed him back.

Here you go , guys!! Here's chapter 32!! Please enjoy this long updates!! Gonna go and watch tv noww!! WOOHOO!! Enjoy and continue to support me!! byeeee :D