Chapter 10

☾Full Moon☽

▲Chapter 10

page-divider-103.gif

 

Soohwan woke up by the sound of someone snoring. She felt her head heavy. She looked up and saw Jongdae sleeping with his chin on her head , his arms wrapped around her. 

"What the.. YAHH!! KIM JONGDAE!!!"

Chen opened his eyes wide.

"MUMMY I DIDN'T DO IT!! IT WASN'T ME!!!"

He stopped and turned his head to see Soohwan glaring at her. He gulped.

"What do you think you are doing to me?"

"Ermm..I-I..Y-You.."

Soohwan got off from him and stood in front of him with her hands on her waist.

"Explain! Before I electrocute you.."

Chen stood up and hung his head low while fidgetting his fingers.

"I-It was y-you who l-laid on m-me first.."

Soohwan widened her eyes. 

"What?"

Chen cleared his throat and gulped.

"But I didn't do anything on you.. Positive.."

Soohwan was speechless and the flashback played in her mind. Chen saw Soohwan's speechless face and took his chance to escape her room. Do you think Chen is safe after escaping her room?

Outside her room , EXO was waiting for Jongdae. Chen gulped when he saw Kris in front of him.

"KIM JONGDAE!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!"

Chen screamed with the multiples of tortures on him. Soohwan sighed and left the room. At her doorstep , she found an unconscious troll on the floor.

"Noona! Did that troll do anything to you?"

She raised one of her eyebrows and looked at Sehun.

"No..and why do you care?"

"I'm your mate , noona! It hurts me to see you in other man's arms!"

Sehun hugged Soohwan tightly , earning death glares from his hyungs.

"Yeahh yeahh.. Whatever , Sehun.. Let me go , will ya?"

"NO! Not until you give me a kiss , noona.."

Soohwan and the others widened their eyes in shocked. Sehun went back to hug Soohwan tightly and snuzzled into her neck , enjoying her scent.

"Oh Sehun.. If you don't let me go in 5 seconds , I'm going to-"

Soohwan was cut when Sehun took his chance to peck her lip. Soohwan widened her eyes in shocked. Sehun was satisfied with it and let her go. EXO clenched their first and grabbed Sehun down to the living room.

"NO!!! HYUNG!!! IT'S HURTS!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Soohwan who was speechless and in a daze stood there at the stairs , touching her lip. She clenched her fist , trying to control her anger because the memory of her dark past started to play in her mind. She stared at the clock on the wall. 8.24pm.She sighed and went back to her room ready for the vampire school.

Yup.. Vampire have their own school.. Soohwan changed into :

(Ignore the sunglass)

Soohwan walked downstairs , gaining the others' attention. They looked at Soohwan who was making her way to the door.

"I'm not going to wait for you guys.."

They turned their head to the clock and it was already 8.31pm. They cursed at each other and rushed to their room to change their clothes. Soohwan left the house and waited for them outside the house. EXO who was afraid that Soohwan won't be waiting for them , quickly left the house. 

They used their vampire speed to run to their school. Soohwan stopped when she arrived somewhere. She turned her head to see the human's house. The others realized that Soohwan wasn't behind them. They stopped and called out to her.

"Soohwan! Are you okay?"

Soohwan snapped out from her mind and continued to run to school. Sehun who was behind her , stared at the house in front of him. He took a deep breathe in and his eyes changed colour. It was a human's scent. Sehun thought to himself.. Why is Soohwan staring at human's house?

He shook his mind off and followed the others.

Soon , they finally reached their school.

The school was dark and around the school was surrounded by the forest. Soohwan and EXO stepped into the school , gaining attention from the others. The girls were squealing for EXO while the boys trying to get Soohwan's attention by showing their abs to her. 

"Tssk.. Morons.."

Sehun glared at one of the boys who tried to seduce Soohwan. Sehun stood beside her and gave the boys his death glares. Before they could enter the hallway , the girls stood at the hallway while waiting for EXO. They lined up and squealed. Soohwan rolled her eyes and made her way out of the crowd. One of the girls jumped on Sehun. She placed her arms around Sehun's neck. Soohwan who heard the gasps from the crowd , turned her head to see a girl trying to kiss Sehun.

She clenched her fist and jealousy boiled. Sehun who was disgusted with the girl who had thick make-up on sensed something boiling in him. He pushed the girl away and touched his chest. He looked for Soohwan and she was fuming in anger.

Sehun smiled. He knew Soohwan was jealous of it. So , he came up with a plan. He snapped his fingers sending his wind to push the girl to him. The girl fell with her back on Sehun's chest. The girl looked up and blushed at the distance. Sehun smiled.

"Are you okay?"

The girl sttutered and nodded. Sehun helped the girl back to the line. The girls squealed and shouted in excitement. Sehun glanced at Soohwan. She was not there anymore. His smile faded and touched his chest. He widened his eyes. He just want to feel Soohwan's jealousy not her pain.. He pushed himself to the crowd and went to find Soohwan. 

 


 

Soohwan walked away from the scene with her fist clenched tightly.

"Stupid bastard Oh Sehun!! UGHH!!!"

Soohwan shook her mind off it and continued to walk down the hallway. 

"Tssk.. That bastard think that I'm easy to play , huh? That bastard is going some beatings from me!!"

Soohwan continued to walk the hallway and stopped again.

"Well , that bastard think that I'm invincible and he's doing that skin touching with other girls.. I'M GONNA KILL YOU , OH SEHUN!!!"

Soohwan thumped her foot and walked down the hallway.

She stopped again.

"What is wrong with me?!! Why am I so overreacting with him with other girls? WHY?!"

Soohwan thought it must be the bond thingy that made her like this. Soohwan growled in annoyance and walked down the hallway again. She then stopped again. 

"You know what , Lee Soohwan? You can just break the bond right here!! RIGHT NOW!!!"

Before Soohwan wanted to break the bond , her eyes widened in shock. Her pain memories came back to her.

"Promise me you will never said that again?"

A tear fell..

"I will always love you , Soohwan.. I will never ever break our bond.."

Sehun ran down the hallway as he felt the pain in him getting stronger and stronger. He saw Soohwan and ran towards her. He backhugged Soohwan. 

"Noona! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!!"

Soohwan woke up from her flashback and blinked her eyes. She wiped the tears away. Sehun who sensed that Soohwan was crying , turned his head to look at Soohwan's crying face but Soohwan was faster. She closed Sehun's eyes and hissed.

"Don't you dare or else I'm going to take that eyeballs of yours and throw it into the ocean and I WILL BREAK THAT BOND!!!"

Sehun gulped and this time Soohwan felt the pain. She softened and stared at Sehun.

"Noona..I'm really sorry.. please don't break the bond.. I really love you , noona..."

She softly sighed and moved her hands away from his eyes.

"Just stay away from..them.."

"Who's them , noona?"

Soohwan glared at Sehun and walked away. Then , Sehun realised about it. He smiled and ran towards Soohwan. He hugged Soohwan from the back tightly.

"I will always love you , noona.."

That pang her. She placed her hands on Sehun's who was on her stomach.

"Promise?"

Sehun smiled and nodded. He snuggled into her neck , enjoying her scent.

"Cross my heart.."

What Sehun didn't know was that a small smile was plastered on her face. She caressed Sehun's hands , enjoying the warm she always wanted. 

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif

Heyy guys! Here's chapter 10! Sorry for the slow updates! Guess what? My holiday is here!! And I can update this story noiw!! WOOHOO!!!! Please continue to support me!!!! I need your support! Please help me!! Hahahaha.. Happy Holidays Everyone!!! See ya~~ Have a nice day everyone! :D

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif