Chapter 6

☾Full Moon☽

▲ Chapter 6 

page-divider-103.gif

 

Baekhyun brought Soohwan into his house and placed her on his bed. He quickly went to his grandma's room and found some herbs in the shelves. His grandma collected herbs and made medicines just to help to heal Baekhyun and Baemin's sickness. He found the catalog on the table and brought it to his room. 

He carefully put the herbs on the wounds. He gulped when he saw Soohwan's clothes dirty and filled with blood. He needs to change the cloth to make her more comfortable. He went to his grandma's room again and found some clothes and some short pants and brought it to his room.

He closed his eyes and gulped when he slowly and carefully changed her clothes. He sighed in relieved that she has not waking up. He continued to treat the wounds.

He widened his eyes when he saw the blood oozing out. But the blood was covered in black. 

"She must have been poisoned.."

He quickly placed his lip on her stomach , all the poison from her body. He spit the blood out into the pail. He managed to the poison out and placed the herds on her wounds while wrapping the bandage around her stomach , arms and legs.

Baekhyun was exhausted after hours of treating her. He went to the bathroom and started to cough. The cough got more worst and felt his throat hurt. He quickly grabbed the medicine from the shelf and gulped it down. He felt relieved after swolling down the medicine. He left the bathroom and stared at the girl on his bed.

He got the feeling that the girl on his bed beautiful. How he saw her chest moving up and down.

That long eyelashes..

That plump lips..

Baekhyun shook off his dirty mind and leaned against his closet beside the bed. His eyes just can't move away from her. Slowly , he fell into a deep sleep.

 


 

'Unnie..'

The laughter of a girl wandered around Soohwan's mind.

"Soomin.."

Soohwan shook when the image of a girl is laughing in her mind , with her hands around , smiling at her. Soohwan opened her eyes wide. Her eyes turned bloody red. Sweat rolled down and she punched the wall right beside her. The wall created a hole not a big one. Her wounds healed right away.

She grabbed onto her hair in frustration. Shaking her head to wash away the flashback in her head.

Her thoughts were disturbed when she smelled something. 

A Human scent. She turned her head and saw a human sleeping beside her. She slowly and carefully approached the human until her wounds stopped her. She groaned in pain when she saw her wounds being bandaged. 

"How..did this.."

She turned her head to the human again.

"He did this?"

She came down from the bed and stared at the human in front of her. Her eyes widened when she smelled blood nearby. Her eyes turned red again and she felt burning. Her eyes landed on the human's hand. There were blood stain on his hand.

She grabbed the hand and brought it to her lip. Smelling the blood. It smell delicious and it turned her on. She the blood on the human's hand. The blood was really delicious and she wanted more. 

"More.."

Soohwan's fangs showed up and ready to attack the human's neck. But , something stopped her. It was the first time something stopped a vampire from drinking a human's blood. 

The moon shone brightly from the window. The moolight shone on the human. Soohwan's eyes turned to normal and her fangs slowly retreating. Vampires doesn't have a heart.. 

But..

Just like that , she felt her heart beating for the first time..

Soohwan had fallen for the human during The Full Moon..

The human stirred in his sleep and rubbed his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes and saw the girl in front of him. He gave her a smile.

Soohwan widened her eyes and bakced away from the human. The human blinked his eyes at the girl's sudden actions.

"Hi..How are you feeling?Do you still feel hurt?"

Soohwan hesistated to answer the human. The human crawled towards the girl and she backed away everytime he crawled towards her.

"Please..don't back away from me..Your wounds are going to open again.."

Soohwan stopped moving and the human was in front of her. Putting his forehead against the girl's forehead. Soohwan widened her eyes at the distance. 

"Hmm..No fever..That's good.."

The human backed away from her and gave her a smile that would kill hundreds of girls.

"What's your name?I'm Baekhyun.."

"S-Soohwan.."

"Soohwan?Nice name you got there.."

The human smiled again making Soohwan's vampire and cold heart melted.

"Can you tell me where are you from?"

'He doesn't know I'm a vampire?'

Soohwan stayed silent.

"Ohh.. You can't tell me?"

Soohwan just stared at him.

"Ohh..I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have asked.."

"I-It's okay.."

Baekhyun took out something from his pocket and her eyes widened.

"Ohh yeahh.. I found this in the bushes and I found you.. Badly wounded so I take you in treated.. I think this ring belongs to you.. It had 'Soomin' name on it.. I thought -"

Baekhyun was cut when Soohwan stood in front of him. Baekhyun stood up too , staring at her reactions.

"Give me that.."

Baekhyun jumped at the girl's cold voice. Baekhyun gave the ring to her and he earned a cold glare from her.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know that the ring is important to you.."

She turned away from him.

"Thank you for treating me..I need to go now.."

Before she could left , the human grabbed her wrist. Soohwan widened her eyes.

"Wait..Will I ever meet you again?"

She turned her head and looked at the human.

"Maybe yes..Maybe no.."

Before Soohwan could reached the door , she stopped. 

'Soohwan! Soohwan! Can you hear me?'

'Luhan? Is that you?'

'Thank goodness Soohwan! Where are you? Are you okay?'

'I'm okay Luhan.. How's the others?'

'Not everyone.. Sehun is dying..'

Soohwan widened her eyes in shocked. She turned her head to Baekhyun.

"Please..help me.. Can I have some of the herbs you used to treat my wounds?"

Baekhyun blinked his eyes in confusion and nodded. He went to his grandma's room and gave her the herbs he used to treat her wounds.

"Thank you for everything.. But I need to go.."

Baekhyun grabbed her hands before she could leave.

"Please be careful.."

Baekhyun smiled and Soohwan nodded. When Soohwan left the house , she walked into the woods and ran with her vampire speed to where EXO were. She looked at her hand. She could feel the touch and the scent of his blood and his cologne. 

She shook her mind off it. Because she knew..

Vampires and Humans are NOT meant to be together..

Vampires and Humans are not allowed in a relationship..

If they do , they need to be killed..

She washed the feelings away and focused on looking for EXO.. 

Sehun's life is at the edge of the cliff..

If she's too late , Sehun's life will be pushed down the cliff..

 

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif

✿ Here's chapter 6! I'm sorry if the story is not very nice but I will try my best to do best to make it an interesting one! Please continue to support me! And thank you for subscribing this story! Enjoyyy~ Have a nice day everyoneee! 

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif