Chapter 46

☾Full Moon☽

 

 

Soohwan and EXO groaned when they were walking down the streets , making their way to school. They would avoid the sun rays and walked under the shade. Baekhyun knew it must be very hard for Soohwan and EXO. His thoughts were disturbed when Taeyeon came to his side.

Soohwan turned her attention to Baekhyun. Again. She saw the smile that was plastered on Baekhyun's face everytime he talked to Taeyeon.

"Oh my gosh.. Isn't that the nerd , Byun Baekhyun?"

"Oh my! You're right! They look perfect together!!"

Soohwan felt a pang in her heart. EXO were worried about Soohwan's condition. They could felt Soohwan's pain too but the pain Soohwan was facing was triple the pain. Luhan walked towards Soohwan and held her.

"Soohwan.. you need to tell him about the bond or else you're going to get yourself kill.."

Soohwan bitterly smiled and shook her head.

"You don't understand , Luhan.. What would his reaction be when he found out that he's bonded with a monster.."

"But.."

Soohwan caressed his cheek and shook her head.

"That's enough , Luhan.. Come on.. Let's go in.."

Luhan sighed and nodded. He held Soohwan's hand and entered the school. The girls gasped when EXO walked down the hallways. They can't take their eyes off EXO but melt at their handsomeness. The teachers pushed all the students into the classroom and whined when they wanted to see EXO more.

Soohwan and EXO broke themselves into a few groups. Soohwan went to walk around the school and soon came to a nearby class. She peeked into the classroom and her eyes widened.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon were in the classroom.

"Baekhyun.. Are you okay after what happened that day?"

Baekhyun nodded.

"Yeahh I'm fine.. Lay told me that a sword pierched through my stomach but the time I woke up , the wounds were not there anymore.."

Taeyeon bit her bottom lip.

"Well.. d-do you know why the wounds were not there?"

Baekhyun shook his head.

"I ask Lay once about it but he told me that it was a miracle.."

Taeyeon clenched her fist and punched the table. Baekhyun jumped in surprised.

"NO! That is not a miracle!!"

Taeyeon widened her eyes when she realized what she had done. She ran out of the classroom. She opened the door and saw Soohwan at the door. Taeyeon glared at Soohwan and pushed her away for blocking her way. Baekhyun knew something happened so he ran out of the classroom , trying to catch up with Taeyeon.

Soohwan wanted to grab Baekhyun's hand and stopped him from catching up to Taeyeon but it was too late. Baekhyun managed to catch up to her. 

"Taeyeon.. What happened?"

Taeyeon lowered her head and shook. Baekhyun saw her shoulders shook and the tears dripping.

"Why are you crying , Taeyeon? Please.. don't cry.."

He lifted her chin and wiped the tears away from her face. Soohwan stood there , froze when he saw Baekhyun's lovely actions on Taeyeon. She felt more swords stabbing her heart. She held onto her heart as the sword continued to stab her. Tears started to fall from her eyes. She fell to the ground with her hands on her chest. Clenching her chest tightly. 

She felt more pain when Baekyun touched other girls beside her. Baekhyun gave Taeyeon another warm smile that could melt any girls. Taeyeon smiled back to Baekhyun and did the unexpected.

She hugged him..

Baekhyun blushed at Taeyeon's sudden actions. He awkwardly hugged her back and patted her back. Totally ignoring Soohwan's presence. Soohwan felt herself hard to breathe with all the pain in her heart. Hot tears kept running down her cheeks. 

Baekhyun felt something burning and felt pain in his heart. He pulled away from the hug and placed his hands on his chest. He turned his head and finally noticed Soohwan on the floor. He ran towards Soohwan. Soohwan noticed his presence and teleported herself away from him.

"Soohwan!"

By the time he reached her , Soohwan was gone. He was sure he could saw tears running down her cheeks. Questions started to bomb at his mind.

'Why is she crying? Did something happen?'

And again.. He could felt the pain and the burning flame in his heart. Taeyeon walked towards him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay? You look pale.."

Baekhyun shook his head and smiled.

"It's okay.. I'm fine.. Let's get back to class.."

Taeyeon smiled and nodded. Both of them went back to their class. During the lessons , all Baekhyun could think about was Soohwan. The image of Soohwan crying in front of him made him wonder why is she crying. He sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration.

The recess bell rang and everyone made their way to the cafeteria. Baekhyun didn't go to the cafeteria but went to look for Soohwan. His legs brought him to the library. The library was quiet and a few students were there. He entered the library and looked around for Soohwan.

He doesn't know why but he got the feeling that he will find Soohwan here in the library. And it was indeed correct. He found Soohwan at the corner of the library , sleeping. He quietly walked towards the table and sat beside her. Staring at Soohwan's features , he found Soohwan's long eyelashes and plump lip.

He stopped when he found her eyes swollen and her face was stained with tears. His hands automatically reached out to touch her face. His hand touched the soft part of her face and placed some hair behind her ears. Baekhyun unknowingly had the smile on his face. Too bad Soohwan missed it. And so , Baekhyun took this chance to sleep in the library.

Soohwan opened her eyes and saw Baekhyun beside her. She knew Baekhyun was there. And she blushed when Baekhyun touched her face. The warmth. She wanna feel that warm again. Baekhyun laid his head on his arm and with his another hand on the table.

Soohwan stared at the hand in front of her. She reached out for the hand and held it in hers. She smiled when she could felt the warmth flowing around her body. She laid her head on the table and face Baekhyun. She held Baekhyun's hand and placed it on her cheek. Caressing his hands and enjoyed the warmth.

'Please..don't touch other girls..and stay by my side forever..'

7 pairs of yellow eyes stared at Soohwan and Baekhyun who was in the library. It was BTS. Their anger grew when they heard that Soohwan and the human were bonded. RAP Monster gave a howl and ran deep into the forest. 

What is BTS next plan?

Heyyy guys! Here's chapter 46! School is tiring! T__T many homeworks to do.. T__T but weekends finally here and i got to update! woohooo!! How do you guys like today updates? Like it? give this story an upvote! thank you! Thank you everyone for your support! Please continue to support me until the end! Enjoyy the updates and i need my beauty sleep now~~ Goodnight and Byeee!! <3