Chapter 42

☾Full Moon☽

 

 

"We want you , Soohwan.."

Changmin stood in front of EXO and took a closer look at them. Soohwan glared at Changmin and slapped his hands away when he was about to touch Sehun's face. Changmin smirked and cupped Soohwan's face.

"I can smell your blood in thier body.. And let me gues.. They have parts of your powers too.."

Soohwan slapped his hand away and kicked him on the stomach. Changmin was caught off guard by it. He smirked and stood up.

"Not bad.. I can taste the power in you.. So powerful just like your mother.."

Soohwan growled and clenched her fist when Changmin mentioned her mother.

"I wanna test their powers.. May I?"

Before Soohwan could stopped Changmin , with a snap of his fingers , Soohwan was placed in a big black cage. She widened her eyes when Changmin started attacking EXO. 

"While I deal with them.. here's some fun for you , dear.."

Changmin smirked. Soohwan widened her eyes in horror when a nine tailed beast growling at Soohwan.

On the back of the beast , there was a girl who had fox ears and nine tails. She got off from her beast and closed her eyes tightly liked she was reading some spells.

The beast widened its eyes and roared. Its eyes turned red and it was glaring at Soohwan. She turned her head and saw EXO fighting with Changmin. She prayed that they would be okay. Her thoughts were disturbed when the beast grabbed Soohwan by using its mouth and threw her. Soohwan groaned in pain as the metal touched her back. 

She hissed in annoyance and glared at the beast. The beast growled and charged towards Soohwan. She managed to dodge the beast. She took out her gun and shoot the beast. But the bullet reflected. Soohwan widened her eyes when she saw a barrier around the beast. 

She cursed as the beast lifted its head and started creating an earbursting sound. Soohwan held onto her ear and groaned in pain. She could felt blood coming out from her ear.

"CURSE YOU CHANGMIN!!"

Changmin smirked and turned his attention to the cage. 

"Are you having fun , my dear?"

He evilly chuckled and turned his head to EXO. 

"Come on.. Show me the power Soohwan gave you.."

Kris clenched his fist and charged towards Changmin. He kicked Changmin in the stomach and grabbed his wrist before he flew away. He grabbed his wrist and laid another punch on his face. Kyungsoo went next to help the alpha and used his earth power to trap Changmin's legs from moving. 

Suho took his chance and used his water power. His water turned into a dangerous looking shark. He threw the shark towards Changmin. The shark bit onto Changmin's arms and neck. Changmin groaned in pain as he could felt the shark's teeth sunking deep into his skin. 

Changmin smirked and his eyes turned navy blue colour.

Kyungsoo felt himself getting dizzy and slowly his eyes turned into

Kyungsoo felt himself getting into a deep sleep. Changmin smirked as his powers worked. He whispered something out to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo lifelessly walked towards Changmin and released Changmin out from the dirt. EXO widened their eyes when they saw Kyungsoo being put into a spell. 

Changmin created a black fire ball in his palm and threw it towards Suho. Suho widened his eyes and dodged the black fire ball. Because of that , the sharks which was on Changmin's arms and legs disappeared. He patted Kyungsoo's head.

"Guess what , Soohwan? I got your Kyungsoo.."

Soohwan was fighting with the nine tailed beast. The beast was hard to defeat. She can't laid any attacks on the beast. She had bruises and cuts everywhere on her skin. She panted and hissed in pain. The beast roared and stepped on Soohwan with its paws. She screamed in pain as the beast snarled at Soohwan. 

She turned her head when she heard Changmin calling out to her. Her eyes widened when she saw the colour of Kyungsoo's eyes. 

"KYUNGSOO!!"

Changmin smirked.

"I gotta admit , Soohwan.. They're really powerful.. I guess I can just take them.. That would be a piece of cake.. Don't you think , Kyungsoo?"

He cupped Kyungsoo's face and shook it.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH KYUNGSOO!!"

Soohwan screamed in pain as the beast pushed more weight on her. Soohwan took her hands out of the cage holes and placed it on the grass. She used her earth power. The roots on the ground grew and charged towards Changmin. The roots held Kyungsoo and brought it to Soohwan.

Soohwan cupped Kyungsoo's face and softly slapped it.

"Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo!!"

But nothing changed. Kyungsoo was still under Changmin's spell. Changmin glared at Soohwan and walked towards the cage. Soohwan saw Changmin coming towards her. She held Kyungsoo's face near to her and kissed him on the lip. 

"Kyungsoo! Please.. wake up.."

Soohwan sighed in relieved when she saw Kyungsoo giving some reactions. Soon , his eyes turned back to normal. 

"S-Soohwan?"

Soohwan smiled and held his face. Changmin grabbed Kyungsoo by the collar and threw him away from the cage. Changmin slapped Soohwan on the cheeks and sent the signal to the woman. The woman in the cage nodded and whispered some spells. The beast received the signal and roared. The beast grabbed Soohwan with its mouth and shook her like how dogs do when they found their favourite chew toy. Soohwan screamed in pain as the teeth sunk deep into her skin.

EXO widened their eyes when they heard Soohwan cries of pain. They ran towards the cage but Changmin stopped them.

"I'm not over with you guys yet.."

Chanyeol clenched his fist and his eyes turned red. A phoenix appeared behind Chanyeol.

"Then.. Let us finish you.."

Chanyeol motioned the phoenix to charge at Changmin. The phoenix received its master orders and flew towards Changmin. Changmin smirked as the phoenix disappeared before it could reached him. Chanyeol widened his eyes.

"Not bad.. My turn.."

Changmin closed his eyes and murmured something. Soon , everything around them turned black. They can't see anything but they saw Changmin in a circle with the colour of bright purple. EXO widened their eyes when they saw thousands of swords surrounding them.

Soohwan was also in the darkness. Her eyes widened in horror to see the dangerous looking swords surrounding EXO. 

"NO!! STOP IT!!"

Changmin smirked when he heard Soohwan begging him to stop. 

"I can't stop now , dear.. I'm just starting.."

He raised his hands into the air and waited for the best moments to attack. Soohwan felt so helpless. She was stucked in the cage with a nine tailed beast. She need to find something now or else EXO will die! She turned her head to see the woman murmuring some spells. 

Her eyes widened. That's it. It was the woma who controlled the beast. She charged towards the woman but the beast stopped Soohwan. Soohwan cursed and had to pass through this beast and kill the woman. She took our her dagger and aimed it at the beast's eyes.

The beast screamed in pain and backed away from Soohwan. Soohwan could see a small entrance towards the woman. So , she went below the beast and finally reached the woman. The woman widened her eyes and tried to run away but Soohwan caught her by the neck.

"Bring me out of this cage now!!"

The woman smirked and laughed evilly.

"You will never leave this place.. Your mates will DIE!!"

Soohwan glared at the woman and broke the woman's neck. The beast screamed and slowly the beast and the woman turning ashes. The cage slowly disappearing and Soohwan quickly ran towards Changmin. He knew Soohwan will escape the cage. 

Before Soohwan could reached them , Changmin clenched his fist and the swords started to charge towards EXO. Soohwan widned her eyes when she saw EXO screaming in pain as the swords piercing their skins. Changmin turned his head and smirked at Soohwan.

"Come on , Soohwan.. Show me the power.."

Soohwan clenched her fist and Changmin could see the black smoke around Soohwan.

"Yes! That's it! SHOW ME THE HATE , SOOHWAN!!!"

Soohwan bursted and Changmin felt the massive power in her. Changmin widened his eyes when Soohwan grabbed him by the neck. He was surprised that Soohwan became so fast that he can't sense her coming.

"Get us out of here!"

Changmin snapped his fingers and they were back outside the house. EXO fell to the ground with all the cuts on their body. 

"You.. MUST DIE!!!"

Soohwan threw Changmin to the air. She flew up to the sky and grabbed him by the neck. She broke the neck and broke the body into halves. She threw the lifeless body to the ground. Her eyes widened when the body became pieces of paper. She clenched her fist when she knew she had been tricked.

It was one of Changmin's clones. She quickly ran towards EXO. 

"Are you guys okay?"

They only groaned in pain when they made a small move. Soohwan sighed and used her telekinesis power to bring all of them into the house. She froze when she heard Changmin's voice again.

"Have you forgotten about something , Soohwan?"

Her eyes widened when she remembered Baekhyun. She quickly left the house and teleported herself to Baekhyun's house but her energy was drained out. She can't use her powers. She cursed and used her vampire speed to reach Baekhyun's school. 

'Please.. Be alright.. Please..'

When Soohwan reached the city , she could smell something familiar. Her eyes widened.

'No.. It..can't be..'

She was hoping that is NOT Baekhyun's blood she smelling. She ran towards the school , hoping it's not Baekhyun's blood she smell. She hope that Baekhyun will be okay.. She hope that Baekhyun will not be killed.. She want Baekhyun to be safe.. She want to protect Baekhyun..

She reached the school and she found his scent near a park. She ran towards the park and found 2 person at the park. There's a girl shaking a boy on the ground. 

Her eyes widened to see...

"B-Baekhyun..."

Here's chapter 42!! Long chapter for all my subbies! How is the fight everyone? Is it confusing for all of you to understand? Please do comment and continue to support me! Please also give this story upvote! thank you so much! I hope everyone enjoy the updates~ Have a nice dayy everyonee! :D