Chapter 25

☾Full Moon☽

▄▀▄▀▄Chapter 25▄▀▄▀▄

 

Soohwan woke up to see Suho in front of her. She carefully pried his hands away from her waist , carefully not to wake him up. She got off from the bed and stretched. She stared at the moon from her window. It was a full moon. She left the room and wanted to go to the kitchen for some snacks.

She stopped when she heard voices in Lay's room.

"Baekhyun.. Please! You need to eat something.."

She widened her eyes when Lay talked to Baekhyun. She groaned and slapped her forehead. She had completely forgotten about the human. She sighed and went to Lay's room. Lay turned and saw Soohwan.

"How are you feeling , Soohwan?"

"I'm fine , Yixing.. How is he?"

She pointed to the human in front of her. Lay sighed and shook his head. She stared at the food which was remained untouched. She looked at Lay who had a dark bags under his eyes. She widened her eyes and cupped his face. Lay blushed at Soohwan's blunt actions.

"Yixing! What happened to your eyes? You don't sleep at all?"

Lay gave Soohwan a warm smile. He was grateful that Soohwan cared for him.

"It's okay , Soohwan.. The problem here is Baekhyun.. He won't eat or move away from the bed.."

Soohwan sighed and shook her head.

"You should go and get some rest.. I can take over here.."

"But.."

"No buts , Yixing.. Go to my room and get some sleep.. Joonmyeon is in there but there's another extra mattress under my bed.."

Lay widened his eyes when Soohwan mentioned Suho was in her room. Soohwan sighed and knew what Lay was thinking.

"Yes.. We bonded.. Just go and get some rest , Yixing.."

Lay sighed and nodded. He got up from the chair and left the room. Soohwan took the seat where Lay had sat. She stared at the human whose back leaning against the headrest. 

"Baekhyun sshi.."

The human gave no respond and hid under the blanket. She scoffed and clenched her fist. She stood up and pulled the blankets away from him. The human widened his eyes.

"GIVE ME THE BLANKETS!!"

Baekhyun widened his eyes when he saw Soohwan in front of him. The incidents happened last night played in his mind. He started to shiver in fear. Soohwan knew the human was afraid. She sighed and closed her eyes to calm herself down.

"Look here , human.. You just make Yixing can't get enough sleep because of you! He cook food for you , take good care of you and this is how you treat him? Is this how you treat the people who gave you care?"

"YOU GUYS ARE NOT PEOPLE!! YOU ARE VAMPIRES!! What I saw last night! You kill them right in front of me! Have you ever thought of my feelings?!"

The human punched the wall , releasing his anger. Soohwan clenched her fist and tried to calm herself down. Before Soohwan could said anything , the human cut her.

"I..I didn't ask any of this.. Wolves attack me.. And you appear.. Vampires and Wolves came into my life and destroyed it.. You destroyed my house.. You made me lie to my grandma.. You made me see this scary stuff in front of me.."

Soohwan widened her eyes when she saw the tears rolling down the human's cheeks. 

"WHY?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO APPEAR IN MY LIFE?!! WHY!!"

The human knocked his head on the wall multiples of time. Soohwan widened her eyes at the human's outburst. She used her telekinesis power to pull the human off the wall and to her chest. Soohwan sighed when she saw the blood oozing out from his head. The human cried on her chest. 

"If you hate me so much.. If you hate vampires so much.. I can take that piece of memory away from you.."

The human widened his eyes and stopped. Soohwan placed her hands on the human's head and healed it. She stared at the wall in front of her.

"Do you think I chose to become a vampire? Do you think we don't have fear? Do you think that you are the only one who suffered?"

The human stopped crying and listened to Soohwan.

"You're the one who said me.. a monster.. beautiful.. You're the one who made me think you are different from the other humans.. Why are you making me feel like this? Everytime I see you , I felt my dead heart started beating again.. If you really wants us just disappeared.. We will do it for you.. But the house is all yours.. I'm sorry for destroying your house and your life.. I'm sorry for making you seeing this scary world.."

When Soohwan finished healing the human's head , the human wanted to pull away from the hug but Soohwan pushed him , not wanting to let go of the hug. The human widened his eyes when he could felt tears dripping on his head. 

"S-Soohwan.."

Soohwan cracked a small smile.

"Thank you for saying my name again.."

She leaned closer to his head and placed a kiss on his head.

"Goodbye.."

The human felt sleepy and his eyes started to close.

"..Byun Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber. She used her power telekinesis to lift the human to the bed. Placing the blankets on the human and left the room. She took the last look at the human before leaving the room. She smiled and left the room. 

She leaned against the door and sat on the floor with her back on the floor. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. Xiumin came out from his room. He yawned and rubbed his eyes sleepily. He widened his eyes when he saw Soohwan on the floor with her back leaning against Lay's door.

He walked towards her and bent to her level.

"Soohwan?"

He poked her shoulders. Soohwan looked up and saw Xiumin , smiling at her. She cracked a small smile to him back. She ruffled the boazi's hair.

"What are you doing here , Soohwan? Can't sleep?"

Soohwan shook her head and cupped his face.

"Get everyone ready , Minseok.. I have something to say to the boys.."

Xiumin blinked his eyes in confusion and nodded.

"I want everyone in the living room in 10 minutes.."

Xiumin nodded at her command and rushed to everyone's room to wake EXO up. Soohwan got up and went downstairs. She sat on the sofa and crossed her legs.

Xiumin busy waking up the others , shouting at them saying that Soohwan wanted all of them downstairs in 10 minutes. Xiumin pushed all of them downstairs and finally they reached the living room. They were yawning.

"Take a seat.."

The boys nodded at her command and went to sit. Suho took the seat next to her while Sehun and Chen fought to seat Soohwan's right. In the end , Chen won by electrocuted Sehun in the . Sehun pouted and glared at Chen. Kris yawned and turned to Soohwan.

"So.. What's the meeting about , Soohwan?"

Soohwan stood up from the sofa and crossed her hands.

"We..will not appear in front of the human again.."

"Human? Which human?"

Xiumin smacked the maknae's head.

"Of course the one who is in Lay's room.."

Tao's lip formed an 'O' shape and nodded.

"What do you mean we will not appear in front of him again?"

Lay asked. Soohwan sighed.

"Except you , Yixing.. The human seems to trust you more.. During the day , we won't be here with him.. He will went to school and we will be back by night time.. when he is asleep.."

EXO blinked their eyes in confusion at Soohwan.

"Why are we doing this , Soohwan? What happened?"

Lay asked again. Worried.

"Just follow my order , Yixing.. Starting tomorrow.. when the human woke up , we will be away and will be back again during the human fell asleep or the human is not at home.."

The others nodded. Sighed because they had no choice.

"I will tell you guys why we are doing this.. I don't want anyone of you to meet him or laid any finger on that finger.. Got it?"

EXO nodded. Soohwan sighed.

"It's getting late.. Go and get some sleep.. Sorry to call you guys down here.."

One by one got to bed. Suho hugged Soohwan.

"Wanna sleep with me? I can see that you are having problems right now?"

She gave Suho a small smile and shook her head.

"You can still sleep in my room if you want.. I wanna stay awake for a while.."

Suho nodded and kissed her forehead. Lay came back downstairs.

"Soohwan.. Why are we doing this? Why are you letting only me staying with the human?"

Soohwan montioned Lay to come closer. She hugged Lay.

"Take good care of the human , Yixing.. If he ask anything about me or the others , just gave him any excuses okay?"

Lay sighed and nodded.

"Go and get some sleep.."

"How about you?"

"I wanna stay awake for a while.."

Lay knew Soohwan and Baekhyun must had said something to each other. He knew something must have happened between the 2 of them. Lay went upstairs and saw Suho in her room. He doesn't wanna disturb Suho so he went to Suho's room to sleep.

Once everyone had fallen asleep , Soohwan left the house. She went to the river nearby. She sat on the grass with her tucked closer to her chest , placing her chin on her knees.

She stared at the full moon in front of her. She took out the ring from her pockets.

Soohwan stared at the ring in her hands and her eyes were brimmed with tears. Slowly the tears rolled down her cheeks. The ring belonged to her mother. 

"Umma.."

She wanted to throw the ring away! But her hands just won't the ring go. Because of this ring.. it made her cry.

"YOU MADE ME CRY!! CRYING IS WEAK!!"

She shouted at the ring that her mother gave. She clenched onto the ring tightly and cried at the river. The night was filled with cries and screams of a girl who had a deep past in her crying and screaming for her mother. Crying and screaming to the person who are dead , can't bring that person to life.. 

Heyyy! Here's chapter 25! I'm sorry for the slow updates! I hope everyone is enjoying this story! Please continue to support me! Well many people had been asking how many mates can Soohwan have.. kekekekeke.. Well , I'm the author of the story , right? And this is my story , right? hahahahaa.. Well.. It's my choice to choose how many mates Soohwan can have.. hahaha.. Maybe she will have 12 mates? who knows? hahahaha.. the evil minded author.. hhahaha.. have a nice day everyone and few more days to christmas! Have anyone of you watched tonight MUSIC BANK?! OMG! EXO AND INFINITE COLLABORATION!! They were so awesome!!! Why won't they make Kai and Taemin make a collaboration? it would be the best!! Their new song came out too!!! OMG!! THEIR SONG ARE THE BEST!! December 2014 The Winter's Tale!! LOVE THEIR SONG! LOVE THEIR VOICES!!! hahahaha! going to off now! Sorry and will update again soon! Byeee~~