Chapter 35 : Luhan's Past

☾Full Moon☽

 

☾ Chapter 35 : Luhan's Past 

 

 

In a dark castle , far away from the human world..

Someone leaned against the window and smirked.

"Well.. Well.. What do we have here?"

He pushed himself off the window and went towards a table. On the table , there was a magic ball shining brightly.

He touched the magic ball and it shimmered a bright purple light.

"Show me Soohwan.."

The magic ball gave off black smoke and the image of Soohwan was in the ball. The man smirked when he saw Soohwan crying and shouting in pain.

"Brother.. Everything is going very well as planned.."

Another man smirked and got off from the sofa , walking towards the magic ball. He caressed the magic ball.

"Shall we pay a little visit , brother?"

The older shook his head and stared at the girl in the ball.

"Let's have BEAST visit her.."

The older shook his head and the guards nodded. Soon , BEAST came into the room , bowing to the 2 brothers. 

"You guys should pay a visit to Soohwan.. She seems sad.. hurt.. Bring something for her to lighten her up.."

The younger smirked. BEAST nodded and left the room. 

"Lee Soohwan.."

The brothers smirked and the thunders clashed.

 


 

It had been weeks Soohwan and EXO had been avoiding each other. Baekhyun woke up and saw Lay beside him. He saw Lay's emotionless face.

"Lay.. Are you okay?"

Lay jumped out of his thoughts and cracked a small to the human.

"I'm fine.. How are you? You went to that room , right?"

Baekhyun nodded.

"I-It was a mistake.. I felt myself being pulled into the room.."

Lay patted the human's head.

"It's okay.. Next time be careful and never took another step to that room , okay?"

Baekhyun nodded and got off from the bed. He left the room and went downstairs. He could felt the house was cold. He felt that something was wrong. He saw EXO one by one coming downstairs with eyes swollen and big eyebags under their eyes.

He blinked his eyes in confusion. Kyungsoo was making breakfast for them but each of them rejected it. Kyungsoo clenched his fist.

"EAT YOUR FREAKING MEAL!! DO YOU WANNA DIE?!"

EXO sighed and grabbed their fork up to stab the food and placed it into their mouth. Kyungsoo went to his seat and ate his breakfast. Lay pushed Baekhyun to the dining room. 

Baekhyun could felt something was totally wrong. Everyone is not themselves anymore. Lay went back to his seat after placing Baekhyun's food on the table.

"Lay.. What's going on? What happened to everyone?"

Everyone tensed and stopped eating when the human asked. Lay looked at each of them and sighed.

"I'm sorry , guys.. He's living with us now and I had no choice but to tell him.."

They didn't denied it but instead nodded. And so , Lay told everything to the human. Baekhyun widened their eyes , shocked at Soohwan's real intention.

"You guys are wrong! Soohwan cares for you!"

Kris clenched his fist and glared at the human.

"What do you know about being used? Have you being used before?!"

"No.. But all of you got it all wrong! I know Soohwan was using you just because she wanna get revenge but her actions were obvious! She cares all of you! She protects all of you!"

Before anyone could said another word , someone knocked on the door. EXO widened their eyes and their eyes turned red. 

"Baekhyun! Whatever you do , always stay in my sight!"

Baekhyun hid behind Lay and EXO glared at the door. They knew who was at the door. Soon , the door was burnt down and revealed 6 vampires at the door. It was BEAST. They smirked when they saw EXO in the house.

"Ohh.. They are all here.. Except Soohwan.. I wonder where is she.."

Doojoon and the others came in and looked around the house.

"Nice house you got there.. It was comfy.."

EXO growled at BEAST.

"What do you guys want?! GET OUT!!"

Suho growled and showed them his sharp fangs.

"We are not here to fight you.. We have messages from The Darmions.. We came to pay a little visit to Soohwan.."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HER?!"

"Ohhh.. Now you care about her? I guess everyone know what's Soohwan real intention.. Well.. It's too late for you to care about her.. Don't you guys know? She had been crying in pain.."

Doojoon faked crying sounds , mocking Soohwan. EXO widened their eyes when they told them that Soohwan had been crying. BEAST smirked and knew they nailed it. Junhyung stood in front of the stairs.

"I guess Soohwan is in her room.. Let's all go and have a look at her condition , shall we?"

Junhyung smirked and took a step on the stairs. Before Junhyung could reached the top , a punch was laid on his face sending him rolling down the stairs.

Soohwan glared at Junhyung and BEAST. Junhyung hissed in pain and glared at Soohwan. She came downstairs and stood in front of EXO. 

"Well.. Well.. How are you feeling , Soohwan? How does betrayal taste like?"

Yoseob smirked and his lip. Soohwan glared at them , using her emotionless face.

"What do you guys want?"

"We got orders from The Darmions.. They asked us to pay a little visit.."

"Tell them.. Thank you for visiting me.. now.. get lost.."

"Ouch , Soohwan! Don't be like that.. We just having some fun.."

Dongwoon and Gikwang smirked and went to sit on the sofa. But Soohwan was faster , before they could laid their on the sofa , Soohwan kicked them out of the house , creating a big hole on the wall. Soohwan felt dizzy suddenly and wobbled. EXO noticed Soohwan's condition. Soohwan leaned on the wall for support. 

Soohwan started to cough and held onto . is burning. BEAST noticed Soohwan's condition and smirked.

"What is this? The Lee Soohwan is feeling weak and dizzy?"

Soohwan glared at Hyungseung and threw a fire ball at him. But the fire ball was a small one. The fire ball extinguished before it could reach Hyunseung. BEAST laughed and mocked Soohwan. EXO widened their eyes in shocked. 

Doojoon took this chance and grabbed Soohwan by the neck. EXO's eyes widened and attacked Doojoon. But Doojoon easily dodged all of them. 

"You guys are useless without this girl.."

He smirked and threw Soohwan out of the house. Soohwan felt herself getting weaker and weaker. She can't find the strength to stand up and fight. She mentally cursed herself and forced herself to stand up. Gikwang stepped on her stomach , not wanting her to stand up.

Soohwan groaned in pain and panted. Her sight got blurry. She turned her head to see EXO fighting BEAST except Gikwang. She saw the human hiding in the house with Luhan , but his eyes are on EXO , watching them worriedly. Luhan saw Dongwoon created a big blue fire ball and aimed it at the house.

Soohwan widened her eyes when she saw Luhan stood there , with his eyes wide.

"LUHAN!!"


 

Luhan's Past...

 

Luhan and his parents lived happily in China. They lived in a poor condition but that never affected their happiness in their live. 

One day...

Robbers came and robbed their house. They tied his parents and Luhan to a chair.

"NO!! GET OUT FROM OUR HOUSE!!"

His father shouted at one of the robbers. The robbers punched his father in the face.

"Tssk.. There's nothing here.. Let's burn the house down!"

They widened their eyes in shocked to see one of the robbers poured oil all over the house. They begged for mercy but the robbers ignored them.

They threw the lighted match to the floor and the house was in fire. The robbers quickly escaped. The neighbours nearby saw the smoke and called for help.

Soon , the firefighters came and untied Luhan from the chair. They took Luhan out of the house. He widened his eyes when he saw his parents were still inside.

"NO!! MAMA!! PAPA!!"

"It's okay , Luhan! Get yourself to safety first! We will be okay! GO NOW!!"

His father gave Luhan a warm smile. That was the last time Luhan saw his parents. When the firefighters took Luhan out of the house , it was too late. The fire was too big and the house broke down. Luhan widened his eyes and stood in front of the burning houses.

"MAMA!!! PAPA!!!"


 

Luhan was scared of fire. Baekhyun tried to pull Luhan out of safety but the woods blocked their way. Soohwan gathered all of her last strength and teleported herself inside the house. She went towards Luhan and cupped his face.

"LUHAN!!!"

She slapped his face. Luhan woke up from his thoughts and widened his eyes at the burning house.

"GET OUT NOW!!!"

Luhan held the human's hand and pulled him out of the burning house. Soohwan teleported herself out of the house but the fire burnt her skin. She groaned at the pain. Blue fire is very hot! 

"S-Soohwan! Are you okay?"

Soohwan felt all of her energy died down. She pushed Luhan away and panted. Luhan saw Soohwan holding onto . 

"Soohwan.. Are you thirsty?"

Soohwan ignored him and stood up with the support from a tree. 

"BEAST!!"

BEAST and EXO stopped fighting. 

"GET YOUR BUTTS OUT OF MY TERRITORY NOW!!"

Doojoon smirked.

"Sorry.. can't do that.. The Darmions wants us to have fun.."

Soohwan clenched her fist and glared at Gikwang. She grabbed Gikwang by the neck and tied his hands with the roots of the plants. 

"GET YOUR OUTTA HERE OR ELSE I KILL HIM!!"

BEAST stopped fighting and widened their eyes in shocked.

"Lee Soohwan! LET GIKWANG GO NOW!"

"GET OUT NOW!!"

"We will! Now let Gikwang go!!"

Soohwan threw Gikwang to the ground. He ran towards BEAST. BEAST glared at Soohwan before leaving the territory.

When BEAST left , Soohwan panted and felt herself very weak. Her eyes closed and soon she fell into darkness. EXO widened their eyes and ran towards Soohwan. They were worried when they saw swollen eyes and her lip are turning purple.

Their house was destroyed. D.O built houses on the tree to make it more safer.

There are 12 houses up to the tree. Suho carried Soohwan and jumped out to the tree while Lay carried Baekhyun on his back and everyone jumped to the tree. They entered their new house and placed Soohwan on the sofa. 

Lay put the human down and quickly took a look at Soohwan. He sighed at her condition.

"She has not been drinking blood for weeks.."

EXO sighed and lowered their head. Soohwan weakly opened her eyes and groaned. EXO looked up with their eyes full of worry. Soohwan opened her eyes and saw EXO staring at her worriedly.

She got off from the sofa but Lay pushed her down. 

"Don't.. touch me.."

Lay pulled his hands away from Soohwan. She sighed and stood up. She felt dizzy and wobbled. Luhan was fast enough to reach to her. 

"Stay..away from me.."

Luhan shook his head.

"You haven't been drinking blood , Soohwan.. You need blood.."

Soohwan pushed Luhan away and fell to the ground. Luhan went to her side and wanted to carry her but Soohwan pushed him away again.

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

Luhan flinched. Soohwan softened when she saw each of them , hurt. She took her eyes off them.

"G-get..out.."

Luhan looked at Soohwan and he saw Soohwan's tears b at her eyes. He wanted to comfort her but Soohwan kept pushing him away.

"P-Please! GET OUT!!"

Luhan can't took it anymore. He knew Soohwan was hurt. She is hurt just like them. He hugged Soohwan. Soohwan widened her eyes in shocked. He took out his small knife from his pocket and slit his wrist. Fresh blood ooze out from his wrist. Soohwan's eyes turned red at the smell of fresh blood.

She wanted to drink that fresh blood but she fought herself not to drink it. Luhan knew Soohwan is fighting it.

"Soohwan.. Don't fight it.. Please.."

"NO!!!!!!"

Soohwan growled and pushed Luhan away. Luhan had no choice but to use the hard way. He forced his wrist to her lip , letting the blood dripped into . Soohwan felt the fresh blood in . She widened her eyes as she grabbed onto the wrist and sunk her fangs into it.

Drinking the fresh blood. Luhan groaned at the pain but the image of Soohwan drinking his blood , turned him on. His eyes turned red too. He grabbed Soohwan's free hand and sunk his fangs into it , drinking Soohwan's blood. EXO widened their eyes to see Luhan and Soohwan bonding in front of them.

Soohwan full herself up and pulled away from the wrist. Luhan too pulled away from the wrist. Luhan kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly to his chest.

"I'm sorry , Soohwan.. Please.. don't suffer like us.."

Soohwan pulled away from the hug and stood up. She stared at EXO and Baekhyun. 

"You guys are free.. You guys are free to do anything.. You guys are free from this world.. You can go back to your human world.."

EXO widened their eyes. Before they could said anything , Soohwan took out something.

"This potion.. can turn everyone of you back to human.."

Will EXO drink the potion? 

Heyy guys! It's the last day of 2014!! Here's a long updates for you!! See ya all again in 2015! Please continue to support me and give this story the upvotes! I wish everyone had a bless life in 2015! Enjoyy this updates and happy new year everyone! BYEE~~ :D