Chapter 69

☾Full Moon☽

 

"Then count us in"

Baekhyun and Katarina turned their heads and saw EXO behind them , with determined written on their faces. They gave a determined smile and nodded. And so , they started to plan to attack the princess. EXO knew Baekhyun was the owner of the power of Light.

"If I'm the owner of this power of light , I can complete the formula and the princess would be defeated.."

EXO looked at each other and sighed.

"It's not going to be easy , Baekhyun.. If you're a vampire , you need to control your thirst and you need training to control your powers.. As a matter in fact.. It's hard for all of us.."

"I can handle this.. Please turn me into a vampire.. With me turn into a vampire , we can defeat the princess and bring back Soohwan.."

EXO looked at each other with nervous stare. Their eyes finally landed on Katarina , asking her to help. Katarina sighed and looked at Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun.. We can't turn you into vampire just yet.. If a human was turn into a vampire , there are possibilities that that human will die.. Like EXO had said it was Soohwan who turn them into vampires.. We need her blood so that you can become one.."

Baekhyun sighed and ran his fingers in his hair. He nodded as they continued with the planning. While they were discussing , Baemin came down from her room. She held onto her bunny doll in her arms and walked towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun welcomed her in his arms and placed her on his lap. Baemin saw all the written papers on the table and each of them had their frowns on. She turned to Baekhyun who was listening to the plan and nodding to the plan. She tugged on his sleeves.

Baekhyun turned his attention to his sister and smiled.

"You need something , Baemin? Are you hungry?"

Baemin shook her head.

"Oppa.. Are you guys going to save Soohwan unnie?"

"Yeahh.. We are planning to bring Soohwan back to us.."

"Oppa.. Soohwan unnie told me something in my dreams every night.. She came to me every night.."

"What is it , Baemin?"

"Soohwan unnie told me that no matter what happened , don't come to her.. She told me to look after all of you and be a good girl so that I can be a strong vampire like her.."

Baekhyun sighed and caressed his sister's cheeks. 

"You will grow up and be strong just like Soohwan.."

Baemin smiled and nodded. Baekhyun hugged his sister tightly and brought her upstairs to his grandma's room. When she placed Baemin down , he stared at his grandma's sleeping face. 

"Halmeoni.. I will do anything to protect you and Baemin.. Please be safe.."

Baekhyun kissed his grandma's forehead and out Baemin to sleep. He left the room and went to the iving room after Kyungsoo sensed something. He placed his palm on the ground and his eyes widened.

"BAD NEWS!!! I sensed some movements.."

Everyone tensed and waited for Kyungsoo to continue.

"It's Taeyeon.. She is..heading towards the castle with her troops!"

Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"WHAT?!!"

Katarina facepalmed and sighed in frustration.

"Okayy.. Change of plans! We need to head out now before that hunter girl get kill.. Remember stay with the plan!"

EXO nodded and everyone headed out. Katarina placed a shield around the house to protect Baemin and her grandma in the house. Baekhyun sighed in relieved. Kai unleashed his powers and teleported all of them to the castle. 

They hid behind the bushes which were not far away from the castle. From their hiding places , they saw Taeyeon and her troops heading to the door of the castle. The guards attacked Taeyeon and her troops. Taeyeon skillfully swung her sword and attacked the guards.

They got through the guards and knocked down the giant door. Taeyeon managed to make her way up the stairs and found the throne room in seconds. EXO and Katarina took the chance to make their way into the castle , helping Taeyeon's troops knocking down the guards. 

"Baekhyun! Go to Taeyeon! HURRY!"

Baekhyun nodded and EXO helped him to make his way to the throne room. Taeyeon stood in front of the door and kicked the door down. In the throne room , there sat Princess Rosariah with her back facing Taeyeon. Taeyeon stood into the room and was about to charge towards the princess but stopped when she felt something powerful in the room.

She looked around the room and eyes widened to see the room surrounded with lions.

The lions roared and flashed their blue eyes at Taeyeon. She stood guard and ready to attack anytime. She heard someone panted and turned her head to see Baekhyun bending over to catch his breath.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"It should me asking you that! Why are you here?!"

"Get out of here! ITS DANGEROUS HERE!!"

"I'm not leaving you here!!"

Their convesation cut short when one of the lions roared , making Baekhyun trapped with Taeyeon in the middle of the room with all the lions surrounding them. The princess opened her eyes and turned her head. She smirked to see Taeyeon and Baekhyun trapped. She stepped down and the lions lowered their head , making a way for the princess to pass through.

Taeyeon grabbed her sharp sword and pointed it at her to stop the princess from coming near. The lions roared when the sword had touched the tip of the princess's nose. The princess glared at the hunter and wiped the blood off from her nose.

"Coming here alone.. trying to kill me? Do you think it will that easy for you , hunter girl?"

The ground grumbled. Baekhyun and Taeyeon panicked when the ground grumbled. Both of them fell to the ground wit Taeyeon not letting go of her sword. Soon , EXO and Katarina came to the room. The lions stopped their advanced to help them.

The princess's eyes turned bloody red and grabbed onto Taeyeon's sword with her bare hands. Taeyeon smirked and chuckled.

"I thought you are clever with that small brain of yours , little princess.. Don't you know this sword is coated with poison?"

The princess smirked and chuckled too. Taeyeon's smirked washed away when she heard the princess's scary chuckles. 

"Do you think I'm that stupid , weak hunter girl?"

Taeyeon's eyes widened to see her sword had bent and no blood was seen. Taeyeon's hand shook and the princess took the sword and threw it across the room. 

"Let's move to step 2 , shall we?"

She clicked her fingers and The Darmions appeared with BEAST. 

"I don't want to get my hands dirty so I left all the dirty jobs to them.. Have fun~"

Taeyeon clenched her fist when the princess walked away. She charged towards the princess but was stopped when Yunho grabbed her leg and threw her far away from the princess. Taeyeon's back hit the wall and fell to the ground.

She coughed out blood and Katarina helped her up. Baekhyun stared at the princess who was sitting on the chair with her eyes fixed on the fight. His visions were blocked when Changmin appeared in front of him. Baekhyun noticed the emptiness in his eyes. Something is definitely wrong about The Darmions.

"Ahh.. I see.. You noticed it , human.. What sharp eyes you have.."

The eyes of The Darmions and BEAST. They were all clouded with blue dust in their eyes. 

"I knew they won't be that loyal to me.. I foudn out that evil plans of killing me after the reborn.. Killing them is such a waste so I added some fun to it.. Hope you guys like the game.."

With a click of her fingers , her puppets sprung to actions. One by one attacked EXO and Katarina. Baekhyun was powerless and weaponless. 

"BAEKHYUN! NOW!!"

Kris shouted and Baekhyun nodded. Kris threw Kai towards Baekhyun. Kai held Baekyun in his arms and teleported their way in front of the princess. The princess widened her eyes to see the human with a dagger in his hands. 

The princess quickly moved out of the way but Baekhyun managed to cut her wrist. Kai backflipped to catch the blood with a bottle in his hands. The princess glared at them. Kai caught the blood and passed it to Baekhyun. 

The princess sped towards Kai and held his neck , cutting his oxygen off. Kai choked.

"B-Baek! H-Hurry!!!"

Baekhyun stared at the blood in his hands. There's no turning back now. He turned his head to Taeyeon. Her eyes widened as she knew what they were up to.

"BAEKHYUN!! NO!!!!!"

Baekhyun gave Taeyeon a small smile and opened the lid of the bottle. He gulped and drank the blood. 

"ANDWAEEE!!!!"

 

qcBXgnM4i.png

Heyyy guys!!! Here's an update for you all as I miss you all so muchhHH!!!!! I only left a few more weeks and months before my big exam is up! Since it was a school holiday , I wanna update my story and hope you guys like the updates! I somehow lost some of subscribers but I wanna thank to all of those who managed to wait for me! Thank you guysss so much! you all deserve the upates! ENJOYYY LOVELIES~~ :D