Chapter 60

☾Full Moon☽

 

Baekhyun woke up due to the sun shining brightly on him. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and saw Taeyeon in his embrace. He smiled and kissed her forehead. Taeyeon woke up when she felt a pair of warm lip touching her forehead. She looked up to see Baekhyun smiling warmly at her.

Taeyeon smiled and cuddled closer to him. She mumurmed a 'good morning' to him. Baekhyun greeted her back and kissed her head. He turned his head , wanting to wake his grandma up. His eyes widened when his grandma was not on the bed.

"Halmeoni?"

Taeyeon pulled away from the hug and stared at the empty bed. Baekhyun quickly stood up and went to look for his grandma. He left the room and saw Soohwan's door was wide opened. He walked towards the room and saw his grandma sitting on the bed while staring outside the window.

"Halmeoni.."

His grandma turned her head and smiled when she saw Baekhyun. She motioned him to come in and patted the empty seat next to her. Baekhyun walked into the room and he could felt weird feelings in him. He sat on the bed and held his grandma's hands.

"Halmeoni.. What are you doing here in Soohwan's room?"

His grandma turned her head away from the window and stared at his grandson.

"Baekhyun ah.. Where had this girl gone to?"

Baekhyun frowned.

"Why are you asking this , halmeoni?"

Before his grandma could answered her grandson , Kyungsoo stood outside the room.

"Baekhyun and halmeoni.. Breakfast is waiting for you downstairs.."

Baekhyun nodded and thanked Kyungsoo. Baekhyun helped his grandma to stand up and guide her downstairs to the kitchen with Taeyeon followed behind. Kyungsoo stood outside , with his eyes staring at the room. The bed was messy so does the desk. The windows were left open. Kyungsoo shivered when the wind blew him.

His lips quivered when he closed his eyes with all the memories running in his mind. When he opened his eyes again , he saw Soohwan in front of him , giving him a warm smile. Kyungsoo's eyes brimmed with tears.

"I love you , Kyungsoo.."

With that 3 words , the tears finally rolled down his cheeks. Kyungsoo wanted to reach and hug her tighty in his embrace but how could he? Before he could reached her , Soohwan was blown away making Kyungsoo grabbing the air. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. 

He fell to the ground and leaned his back against the door. He grabbed his head full of the memories playing in his head. With all the painful memories , his tears were hard to stop. His body and his mind missed Soohwan so much.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

 

"AHHHH!!!!!"

The ground shook due to the loud screams. BEAST quickly ran to look for The Darmions. 

"Hyungnim.. She is ready.."

Yunho and Changmin looked up from their paper work and smirked. They got off from their chair and walked towards the room where Soohwan was. The ground shook but it didn't affected them. They opened the door and BEAST widened their eyes at the sight. The rose was turned into a giant size rose with Soohwan in it.

Soohwan struggled to free herself from the rose but the rose just won't opened its mouth. Yunho and Changmin walked towards the rose and caressed the rose. The rose somehow purred at their touches. BEAST's eyes widened again when they saw a pair of yellow eyes on the rose.

"What a beautiful rose.. We wanna see how our wife is doing.. I hope you don't mind spitting her out for a while.."

The rose purred at their touches and spitted Soohwan out. Her legs were tangled by the rose stems. Soohwan was pale. She coughed when she finally have some fresh air in her system. She panted and her blurry sight turned to Yunho and Changmin. She glared at them and charged at them.

She groaned in pain when she couldn't barely move. Her legs wer tied and she doesn't have the energy to move too. She had not been eating for weeks. Yunho smirked and bent down to her level , lifted her chin up.

"Hello , wifey.. Are you still doing good?"

Soohwan growled and turned her face away from his touches.

"Ahh.. You must be hungry.. Look at how red your eyes were.. That beautiful pair of red eyes.. Everything of you will soon be ours.."

Yunho clicked his fingers. Junhyung nodded and brought a young looking and innocent girl into the room. Soohwan's eyes widened when she saw a human in the room. She could saw the blood running around the little girl's body. She groaned and tried to fight the urge to charge at the innocent looking girl.

Yunho and Changmin smirked when they saw how she suffered.

"What are you waiting for , wifey? Don't you need blood?"

Soohwan screamed in pain and shouted a 'NO'.

"If you don't drink it , then we have no choice but to force you.."

Yunho harshly grabbed the little girl. The little girl cried at the harsh actions. He threw the little girl in front of Soohwan. Soohwan groaned and pushed herself away from the girl. Yunho nodded , sending signals to Changmin. Changmin smirked and nodded. He grabbed the little girl and Soohwan to face each other. The little girl cried when she saw Soohwan's pair of red eyes.

Soohwan fought with the urge to pounce on her but the monster in her couldn't hold it anymore. Changmin knew Soohwan cannot held it anymore so he held a knife and pricked the little girl fingers. Soohwan's eyes widened at the smell of fresh blood.

With that smell , Soohwan pounced on the little girl and her blood. The little girl screamed in pain and soon her screams faded and she lost conscious. Soohwan filled herself with the blood she needed. Once she was finished , she realised she had killed an innocent girl. 

She pushed the little girl away and shivered in fear when she saw the girl , not moving at all. Yoseob went to take the dead body out of the room. Soohwan was shocked. She was scared to death. She had killed an innocent person. Yunho and Changmin smirked.

"That's the Soohwan we know.."

Soohwan clenched her fist tightly and glared at them. She stood up and charged towards them , wanting to punch them into a pulp. But she was stopped when the rose monster pulled her away from The Darmions. She struggled to free her legs but the rose monster was angry about Soohwan's actions. The rose monster pulled Soohwan and swallowed her again. Soohwan screamed in pain when she could felt the stems with thorns pierching through her skin.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Yunho and Changmin stared outside the window and saw the half full moon.

"It's almost time.. She will be ours.."

BEAST and The Darmions left the room. Leaving Soohwan suffered in that white room. Soohwan's screams faded when she lost her energy. The thorns were in bigger size and it had pierched therough her skins. Her lips quivered and tears rolling down her cheeks. She missed them so much. She wished that they would come to save her..but that was just her imagination.. They would never come for her again..

Is she going to die just like that? Soohwan closed her eyes and felt herself getting weaker and weaker. Then , a flashback was played in her mind.

"Princess Rosariah! You must not do this or else The King and The Queen will be mad.."

The maid wanted to stop the young looking girl from climbing up her horse. The young looking girl sticked out her tongue and rode her horse. She rode her house out to the town. The maid ran and shouted at the princess to stop but she was too fast. 

"PRINCESS ROSARIAH!!"

Soohwan opened her eyes wide. Who is Princess Rosariah? Why is she having this kind of flashbacks? She can't see the princess's face clearly because the face was blurred in her mind. Her thoughts were disturbed when the stem glided and forced itself into . Soohwan choked and felt the stem going deeper. She wanted to scream but no use. She lost her voice as the thorns which were in made it hard for her to speak.

She coughed out blood as the stem was not going to stop. It forced itself going deeper into Soohwan's mouth. She wished these tortured would be finished and just let her die. Her tears rolled down her cheeks , missing EXO and Baekhyun. She wanted to see and hug them again. But how could she do it?

She is trapped here and she had to face it.. 

Happiness will never come to her..

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

EXO and the others were in the house , eating their breakfast. They finished their breakfast and Baekhyun carefully guided his grandma to the living room. He helped his grandma carefully to sit on the couch and placed some pillows behind her back for her aching back and a warm blanket for her to keep herself warm.

His grandma smiled at how kind and caring her grandson was. Baekhyun smiled and sat beside his grandma while watching tv. EXO joined Baekhyun and his grandma at the living room. Then , a loud knocked was heard at the the door. Luhan went to open the door. His eyes widened when he saw someone grabbing onto his neck.

EXO's eyes widened and quickly stood up. They were on their guard and glared at that person who was holding Luhan's neck. Luhan gulped and raised both of his hands.

"Katarina.."

EXO softened and widened their eyes when they saw how furious Katarina was. Katarina threw Luhan to the ground. Her eyes was furious. She glared at EXO.

"Tell me what the hell happened to Soohwan!!!"

EXO gulped. Baekhyun comforted his grandma and Taeyeon who was shaking in fear. Katarina turned her head towards Baekhyun who was holding Taeyeon tightly.

"AND YOU!! TELL ME WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING!! HAVE YOU ALL LOST YOUR MIND!!!"

Katarina glared at Taeyeon.

"You.. vampire hunter girl.. Take that grandma upstairs now!!"

Taeyeon gulped and nodded. She guided Baekhyun's grandma upstairs. Katarina slammed the door and sat on the couch with her arms crossed to her chest.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING NOW!!!"

"Why are you so mad about? Yes.. we all had broke the bond with Soohwan.. She used us just to have revenge.. She don't even love us at all! Why are you mad about it!!"

Kris shouted in anger , can't hold it anymore. Tao held onto the duizhang's shoulder and patted his back. Katarina clenched her fist and stood up.

"You guys are wrong.. EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT SOOHWAN IS WRONG!!!"

The house shook at Katarina shouts.

"You guys may not know this.. She loves all of you.. She is just more than Soohwan.. Soohwan is not her real name.. She is Princess Rosariah.."

EXO and Baekhyun widened their eyes when Katarina told them about it. Katarina heaved a sigh and went back sitting on the couch.

"She loves you all.. Cross that.. She loves all of you so much!"

WOOHOO! Here's chapter 60!! Slowly revealing the truth self of Soohwan! I got a feeling that my story for this year is not very successful.. Hahaha.. But it's okay.. I wanna finished this and start writing a new one! I hope everyone enjoy today updates! I need my beauty sleep now as I had stuffs that I need to do tmr! Please continued to support my story! Thank you everyone for all of your lovely comments and your supports! I hope everyone enjoy my story and have a nice day too! Goodnight~~ Author out! :D