Chapter 52

☾Full Moon☽

 

 

It has been days since the raining seasons had started. The school was stopped for a few weeks due to the heavy rains. EXO , Baekhyun and Soohwan were now at home , doing nothing. 

"Urghh! I'm going die from boredom!!"

Sehun whined and bang his head against the pillow. Soohwan sighed and laid her head on Kris's shoulders. Kris smiled and laid his head against her. Soohwan hit Kris head for leaning against hers. Kris pouted. Soohwan knocked Kris on the head and moved away from him.

Kris whined and pulled her , locking her from moving away. Soohwan rolled her eyes and placed her head against his shoulders. The others stared at Kris in jealousy. When Soohwan's eyes were closed , she could hear voices.

'Soohwan..'

Soohwan opened her eyes to look around. She thought it was just her imagination so she shook her head and went back to Kris's shoulders. Again , she heard voices again. It sounded familiar.

'Soohwan..'

She opened her eyes and lifted her head off from Kris. 

"Did you hear anything?"

Kris shook his head and the others too. She felt weird and she could hear voices around the houses. She got off from the sofa and went to the kitchen. She went to the fridge and grabbed a blood pack. She gulped down the blood. She froze when she could felt the sound getting louder.

'Soohwan..'

She turned head and looked around. Again , she didn't found anything. She knew the voice was very familiar. Her eyes turned to white. She tried to find what caused the voices around this house. In the end , she didn't found anything. She sighed and her eyes turned back to normal.

She threw the emptied blood pack into the rubbish bin and suddenly she could felt something behind her. She turned her head and her eyes widened.

"Umma..?"

'Soohwan..'

Soohwan shook when she saw her mum in front of her. Soohwan's eyes widened when she saw her mum's tears rolling down her cheeks.

'I miss you , Soohwan..'

Soohwan took a step back away from her mum. Her legs wobbled and she fell to the ground. 

'I miss you , Soohwan.. Come to me , Soohwan..'

Soohwan shook in fear when she saw her mum's tears turned into blood. She held onto her head and screamed. EXO panicked when they heard Soohwan's scream and ran towards her.

"Soohwan.. What happened? What's wrong?"

Soohwan shivered in fear and pointed somewhere. They turned their head but they didn't saw anything. Her tears started to roll down her cheeks.

"U-Umma.. U-Umma.."

'Soohwan..'

She screamed again when she heard her mum calling out to her. Kai who was the nearest , went to hug Soohwan. Soohwan shivered in Kai's embraced. Baekhyun who just saw Soohwan shivered in fear , had a lot questions running into his mind. Kai carried Soohwan bridal style to her room.

Baekhyun turned his head to Lay.

"Lay.. Is there something wrong with Soohwan?"

Lay sighed and patted his shoulders.

"I don't know how to say this but.. Soohwan is afraid of her parents.."

"Why? What did they do to her?"

Lay turned his head to the others. The others nodded and Lay told Baekhyun Soohwan's past. Once Kai carried Soohwan to her room , Soohwan won't let go of Kai. Kai was worried about Soohwan. She was shivering in fear and tears kept rolling non-stop.

"Soohwan.."

"I-I saw..u-umma.. S-She w-was c-covered i-in b-blood.."

Soohwan's shiver of fear got more worst. Kai hugged Soohwan tightly , hoping she can calm down. After a few hours later , Soohwan had fallen into her dreamland. Kai sighed in relieved and carefully placed her on the bed and tucked her in. 

He softly left the room , trying not to make any sounds. Kai came downstairs to see EXO and Baekhyun in the living room.

"How's Soohwan?"

Suho asked. Kai nodded.

"She's sleeping now.."

The others sighed in relieved and laid their back against the sofa. 

Do you think this is over?

The night came and everyone was in their room sleeping soundly. Soohwan who was sleeping peacefully was disturbed when she heard her mum's voice again. She opened her eyes wide and jumped off from the bed. She looked around for her mum but she couldn't find her. 

She started to shiver in fear and started panting. She felt her head dizzy and her sight started to get blurry. In front of the door , stood her mum who was covered in blood. Soohwan's eyes widened and screamed in fear. EXO and Baekhyun were startled to hear Soohwan's screams.

They rushed towards Soohwan's room. Their eyes widened when they saw Soohwan's mum carried Soohwan in her arms. They were scared and shocked to see her mum covered in blood. Soohwan's mum gave them an evil smirked before disappeared , leaving black smokes behind.

EXO and Baekhyun started to panic and looked everywhere for Soohwan. They reached a nearby lake and under the moonlight , they saw something shinning near the lake. Baekhyun went towards the shinning thing and saw the ring. It was the ring when he met Soohwan the first time.

His eyes directed to the lake. He called out to the others and gave the ring to EXO. 

"I can smell her scent.. It's in there.."

Luhan pointed to the lake.

"Don't tell me.. they're under the water?"

Chanyeol gulped when he saw the water. Suho patted Chanyeol on the back.

"Chanyeol you have to stay here.. Your weakness is water.. You can't use your fire power down there.."

Chanyeol sighed and nodded. Suho created a bubble around them so that they can swam down the water. They dived down the water and their eyes widened when they saw an underwater kingdom.

They hid behind a big rock as they eyed Soohwan's mum carrying Soohwan in her arms into the castle. 

Their eyes widened when Soohwan's mum slowly changed into a sea creatures. They used Soohwan's mum to trap Soohwan. 

She smirked when she saw Soohwan in her arms.

"Pathetic vampires.."

The guards bowed at the Queen.

The Queen swam into the castle. EXO had to find a solution quick to get into the castle. They planned everything and separated to attack the guards who were guarding the gates to the castle. Suho made the signal to Luhan and he nodded. Luhan used his telekinesis power to lift the weapons away from the guards.

The guards growled and looked everywhere who did that. Tao took this chance to kick all the guards into the water taufan. The guards growled and tried to escape but failed. Suho smirked and high 5 with EXO. They got into the castle and they carefully looked around the castle. 

They stopped when they saw the Queen swimming to her seat. EXO realized they had arrived the throne room. 

Their eyes looked everywhere for Soohwan. Their eyes widened when they saw Soohwan being tied up.

The Queen went to her seat and smell something in her throne room. She smirked and turned her head to her pet.

"We have guests , FuFu.. Why don't you go and get them for me?"

FuFu nodded and its eyes turned red. It growled and smell EXO and Baekyun's scent. He turned his head and found them hiding behind the pillars. FuFu gave a loud roar and small clones of FuFu were formed. The clones went to grab EXO and Baekhyun. 

Their eyes widened when the tiger found them. The clones pushed them to the Queen. The Queen smirked and patted FuFu.

"Thank you , FuFu.."

FuFu purred against its master's praise and went back to its place next to the Queen. The Queen got off from her seat and swam towards EXO and Baekhyun.

"What brings all of you here to my kingdom?"

"Give us Soohwan back!"

The Queen smirked and swam towards Soohwan who was still unconscious. She cupped Soohwan's cheeks.

"You want her? Tssk.. Why do you need her for?"

"She's our mate!"

Kris shouted at the Queen. FuFu and his clones growled at Kris for shouting at their master. 

"Well.. You can't have her.. She's someone else wife.."

Their eyes widened and clenched their fist.

"NO! She's our mate!!"

Sehun shouted. FuFu jumped down from its seat and roared at Sehun. The Queen swam towards FuFu and patted it.

"Calm down , FuFu.."

FuFu purred and stood behind The Queen.

"Why are you kidnapping Soohwan?"

Before The Queen could answered , Soohwan opened her eyes. Her eyes widened to see her in front of her.

"Alakulas! What are you doing here?!"

The Queen turned her head to see Soohwan awake.

"Well.. Who's awake? How's your sleep , my dear?"

Soohwan glared at The Queen and tried to free herself.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT?!!"

Soohwan used her telekinesis power to unlock all the locks around her. She charged towards The Queen but were stopped when FuFu pounced on Soohwan. EXO and Baekhyun panicked when FuFu bit Soohwan's shoulders.

Soohwan groaned in pain and kicked FuFu away from her. FuFu growled and charged towards Soohwan. The Queen stopped FuFu.

"YOU USED MY UMMA TO TRAP ME!!"

The Queen smirked and swam to her seat.

"Is it fun using your mum? Aren't you afarid of her?"

Soohwan's eyes widened and her fist clenched in anger.

"SHUT UP!!"

FuFu growled at Soohwan. The clones pounced on EXO and Baekhyun. They shouted in pain when they bit and clawed their bodies. Soohwan turned her head and widened her eyes to see them suffering. She turned back to The Queen and glared at her.

The Queen smirked and enjoyed the show. Soohwan's fist clenched and used her water power to sweep all the clones away from EXO and Baekhyun. The Queen clapped her fingers and FuFu jumped down from its seat. Growling dangerously at Soohwan. Soohwan glared at the tiger and took out her gun.

She fired her gun and the bullet flew towards FuFu. FuFu ate the bullet and swallowed it. Soohwan widened her eyes in shocked. Then , FuFu changed its form with a pair of guns on its armour. The gun looked twice the bigger than Soohwan's gun.

(The guns looked like that in the pictures. Ignore the big dinosaurs! hehehe)

FuFu fired its gun at Soohwan. Soohwan dodged the bullets and attacked FuFu by throwing her swords at it. The armour was thicked so the sword boing away. Soohwan bit her lip nervously and think a way how to deal with FuFu. FuFu roared and his clones appeared. They started attacking EXO and Baekhyun. 

But Baekhyun can't fight. Soohwan stood in front of Baekhyun and fought with FuFu's clones. 

"And why are you doing here?"

Soohwan coldly asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun knew he was just a burden.

"I-I.. was worried about you.."

Soohwan softened and hugged his waist. Baekhyun was surprised with her actions. She whispered something in his ears.

"I want you to do something for me.."

Baekhyun nodded.

"I'm going to throw you to Alakulas , The Queen and you pierced this dagger directly to her chest.. Got it?"

Baekhyun hesitated to answer. He was scared.

"Don't worry.. I will distract them for a while.. I know you can do this , Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun nodded and took a deep breath. Soohwan gave a kiss on his cheeks and winked. Baekhyun blushed and gulped.

"Don't fail me , Baekhyun.. Even if you get kill or get stabbed.. Don't worry.. I will be there before she could touch you or hurt you.."

Baekhyun nodded and Soohwan was ready. She took a deep breath and threw Baekhyun towards The Queen. The Queen enjoyed watching the show until she didn't realized Baekhyun was flying towards her. When The Queen realized it , it was too late. Baekhyun pierced the dagger through her chest.

The Queen widened her eyes and groaned in pain. Hearing its master in pain , FuFu went back to its master. The Queen fell from her seat and FuFu's clones disappeared. The Queen glared at Baekhyun.

She took out her swords and aimed it at Baekhyun.

(Just the swords! Ignore the mermaid! hahahaa)

She threw the swords at Baekhyun. Baekhyun's eyes widened and closed his eyes. He waited for the sword to pierce through his chest and die. But he didn't felt anything. He opened his eyes and shocked to see Soohwan in front of him. Soohwan smirked.

"Told ya.."

Baekhyun's eyes widened to see the sword pierching through Soohwan's stomach. Soohwan groaned in pain and took the sword out from her. She hissed in pain and fell to the ground.

"Soohwan!"

Baekhyun held onto her in his arms. Soohwan bitterly smiled.

"Finally.. you held me in your arms.."

The Queen groaned in pain as her blood non-stop flowing out. Soohwan turned her attention to the Queen.

"Heyy.. Alakulas.."

The Queen turned her head and glared at Soohwan.

"Go to hell!"

Soohwan fired her gun at the Queen at the head. The Queen screamed and turned into ashes. FuFu roared at its dead master. Once the Queen was killed , the kingdom started to crumble. Baekhyun carried Soohwan in his arms and Kai teleported all of them back to the surface.

They went back to the house. Chanyeol jumped in surprised to see the door slammed shut. His eyes widened to see Soohwan hurt in Baekhyun's arms. He placed Soohwan down on the sofa and Lay went to heal her wounds.

"So.. How is it? Do you get rid of the Queen?"

EXO nodded. Soohwan panted and groaned in pain when Lay touched her wounds.

"There's something I need to tell you guys.."

Everyone's attention was on Soohwan. Soohwan sighed.

"Alakulas..was one of my appa's creation.."

Their eyes widened while Baekhyun looked at Soohwan in confusion.

"Why is she kidnapping you then? What does she wants from you?"

"When I was tied , I heard her voice saying.. 'Seeing you , it's like seeing your father.. I miss your father so much..'"

Soohwan felt herself getting tense and her fist clenched. 

"What was in the past is in the past.. I hate my parents.."

Soohwan got off from the sofa with the help from Lay. Baekhyun took out the ring from his pocket. Soohwan's eyes widened when she saw the ring in Baekhyun's hand.

"You dropped this.."

Baekhyun handed the ring back to Soohwan. Soohwan softened when the ring was placed on her palm. She gripped onto the ing tightly in her palm. It calms her down.

"Because of this ring.. I met you.."

Soohwan looked up and faced Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

"Yeahh.. The memory is still fresh in my head.."

Soohwan was happy that Baekhyun didn't forget about the first time they mey. Soohwan walked towards Baekhyun and hugged him. Baekhyun blushed at her sudden actions.

"Thank you , Baekhyun.. Thank you.."

Baekhyun softened and smiled. Soohwan gave Baekhyun a kiss on the cheeks and asked Lay to help her to her room. Baekhyun blushed at the kiss on the cheek. EXO glared at Baekhyun in jealousy. Soohwan held the ring tightly in her palm.

'Thank you , Soomin..'

 

heyyy guys! WOAH! LONG CHAPTER! This is my first time writing such a long update for you all! hahaha.. I hope you guys enjoy today updates! Need my beauty sleep now! I will update again soon! Have a nice day everyone and happy new year everyone~~ :D