Chapter 18

☾Full Moon☽

Line+Divider.png

 

◣ Chapter 18 ◢

 

Baekhyun sat at the couch without moving any of his limbs. EXO were in the living room , watching tv , completely ignoring the human's presence. Baekhyun heaved a sigh and focus on the tv. When he saw one of his favourite channel , he smiled excitedly. 

But his smile faded when Kris changed the channel. Lay came back from the kitchen with the apron wrapped around his waist.

"Baekhyun ahh.. Breakfast is done.."

Baekhyun nodded and went to the kitchen. He gasped to see the delicious food on the table. Lay smiled and pat the human's back.

"Go and fill your stomach.."

Baekhyun nodded with his eyes on the food. He sat down and gulped down all the food on the table. Lay was satisfied to see the human growing healthily. After the human finished his breakfast , he was curious about something.

"Lay shhi.. You're a vampire and how can you cook human food?"

Lay who was washing the dishes at the sink , stopped. Baekhyun stared at the vampire's back , waiting for his reply. Lay turned and gave him a small smile.

"Do you believe that I was a human before?"

Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"W-Who turned y-you?"

Lay smiled and leaned his back against the sink.

"Soohwan did.."

"Why would she do that?"

"Baekhyun ahh.. She sacrificed everything just to turn me and the others into vampires.."

"The others.. You mean.."

"Yes.. The ones who were at the living room watching tv.."

The human turned his head to EXO who was in the living room. They were glaring at the human with their red eyes. He gulped and turned away.

"Do you regret being a vampire?"

Lay smiled and shook his head.

"I never regretted being a vampire.."

"But.. Why? Why do you chose to become a vampire?"

Before Lay could reply the human , Soohwan came.

"It's not your choice whether or not Yixing wants to become a vampire or not.. And the reasons behind it , it's not of your business.."

Baekhyun jumped at the vampire's presence. Soohwan glared at the human and went to the kitchen.

"Yixing.. A glass of warm water , please?"

Lay nodded and went to grab a glass of warm water. 

"Do you need anything to eat?"

Soohwan shook her head and Lay helped her to reach the water to her lip. Soohwan gulped the water down and smiled to Lay. Baekhyun was shocked to see a vampire drinking water.

"What? Never see a vampire drinking water?"

Baekhyun gulped at the glare and turned away from the red eyes.

"Thanks , Yixing.."

Lay ruffled Soohwan's hair. Soohwan left the kitchen without any word to the human. Lay turned his attention to the human.

"Don't worry about Soohwan.. She's nice.. You just need time to know about her more.."

Baekhyun sighed and his shoulders slumped. 

"What about you go to the library.. That's the place where I calm down my mind when I'm facimg problems.. It's located next to my room.."

Baekhyun looked at Lay and nodded.

"Don't worry , Baekhyun.. You will find it.."

Baekhyun nodded and smiled at Lay for the information. And so , Baekhyun went upstairs. He widened his eyes to see a row of 12 rooms. The hallway was long and it looks scary. At the end of the hallway , was a room with an old looking door. The human felt something pulling him towards the door. Before his hands could touch the doorknob , he felt something pulling his collar , pulling him away from the door.

He turned his head to see a pair of red eyes glaring at him.

"What do you think you are doing here?"

Baekhyun gulped and felt that no voice were coming out of his mouth. 

"Put him down , Luhan hyung.. He just wanted to go to the library.."

"Tssk.. Better to see.. Better to watch.. Don't you ever dare to open that room.."

Luhan snapped his fingers and the human dropped the floor.

"Keep a close eyes on him , Yixing.. We don't want Soohwan to get angry about this.."

Lay nodded and Luhan left with a glare to the human. Lay helped the huma up.

"What did I told you , Byun Baekhyun! Go to the library!"

Baekhyun lowered his head and fidgeted his fingers. Lay sighed and patted the human's head.

"The library is just beside my room , Baekhyun ahh.."

Baekhyun turned his head to see Lay's name craved on the door. And next to it labelled 'LIBRARY'. He mentally slapped himself.

"I'm sorry , Lay shhi.. But what's the room over there?"

"It's not just a door , Baekhyun ahh.. It's something special to Soohwan.. None of us pass through this door before.. Only Soohwan herself entered this room.. None of us tried to get near with that door.. If we do.. *chuckle* our butts will be roasted.."

Lay pulled Baekhyun to the library. Baekhyun gasped at the size library.

It was beautiful and it gave off the relaxing aura. Baekhyun felt comfortable. Lay smiled.

"Just stay here and calm your mind down.. You know how to get down , right? And remember not to go near that door , okay?"

Baekhyun nodded and Lay closed the door. Baekhyun went to shelf to shelf to search for good books to read. Lay was right. It was the most comfortable place for someone to relax their mind. Then , he found a medicine book on the highest shelf. He went to grabbed the ladder and took the book. He carefully climbed down from the ladder and found a place for him to read.

He flipped the pages and widened his eyes to see one of the topics. 'HOW TO GET RID OF SILVERS'

Baekhyun focused on the topic and spent time reading the book. 

 


 

After hours of reading in the library , Baekhyun closed the book and heaved a sigh. He placed the book on the tables and left the library. He found a small paper cutter on the table. He grabbed it and placed it in his pockets. He left the library and quietly walked downstairs. He glanced at the living room. He didn't see that girl in the living room.

'She must be in her room..'

Baekhyun thought and went upstairs again. He found her room with the door carved her name. From outside , he could hear the girl screaming in pain. He took a deep breath and held the knife in his hands tightly. He knocked on the door.

No response. Before he could twisted the doorknob.

"What do you want?"

Soohwan was in front of him. But with the door as the wall. Baekhyun gulped.

"I-I.. I need to have a talk with you.."

"About what?"

Baekhyun bit his bottom lip and placed the knife behind him.

"C-Can y-you open the door?"

Soohwan opened the door and let the human into her room. 

"What do you want to talk about , human?"

Baekhyun gulped at the girl's pair of red eyes. He saw the silver is getting worst and worst.

"I'm sorry.. I'm doing this to save you.."

Before Soohwan could said anything , Soohwan widened her eyes when a knife was dangerously at her neck. 

"What do you want , human?"

"Just trust me.." 

Soohwan growled at the human. Baekhyun felt himself shooking due to the fear. He took a deep breath and Soohwan took this chance to kick the human in the stomach. Pushing him away from her. Baekhyun flew and his back got hit by the wall. He groaned in pain.

Soohwan grabbed the human by the neck , cutting off the oxygen supply.

"Who sent you? WHO SENT YOU TO KILL ME?!"

"P-Please.."

"ANSWER ME!!"

EXO heard the scream of anger in Soohwan's room. They quickly rushed to her room. They widened their eyes to see the human on top of Soohwan and in his hands , there was a small knife.

"BAEKHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET OFF FROM SOOHWAN NOW!!"

How Baekhyun ended up on top of Soohwan? Before EXO rushed into her room , Soohwan stared at the human's face. It was fear written all over on his face. She widened her eyes and her grip on his neck loosened. Soohwan started to shake in fear and grabbed onto her hair.

The human quickly took this chance and pushed Soohwan to the floor and pinned both of her hands on top of her head while his legs entangled hers. Baekhyun ignored the vampire and took out the flashlight and shone it on Soohwan. She groaned in pain when the light blind her sight. Baekhyun quickly took his chance and used the small knife to cut her wrist.

Soohwan screamed in pain. EXO's eyes turned red and charged at the human. 

"STAY AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE SHE WILL DIE IN MY HANDS!!"

The human shouted. The vampires stopped and growled at the human.

"GIVE HER BACK , YOU STUPID HUMAN!!"

Sehun growled.

"DON'T TOUCH MY MATE!!!"

Baekhyun ignored the vampires shouting at him. 

"LAY SHHI! PLEASE HELP ME!!"

The human shouted. Lay widened his eyes when he knew what the human is doing. He is trying to save Soohwan. Blackish liquid started to ooze out from her wrist. Lay quickly went to the human's side.

"Lay.. I'm going to the silver out so please hold her down.."

Lay nodded and held Soohwan down tightly. Baekhyun gulped and placed his lip on her wrist. the silver out. Lay widened his eyes to see the human's adam apple bobbing up and down.

"BAEKHYUN! DON'T SWALLOW THE SILVER!!"

But , it was too late. Baekhyun had swallowed the silver. Soohwan screamed in pain and struggled to free herself. But Lay held onto her. The left hand was done and the human continued on the right hand.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU CAN'T SWALLOW THAT MUCH SILVER!! YOU WILL DIE!!"

Baekhyun ignored him and cut the wrist. the silver out. Soohwan felt her sight getting blurry and she felt dizzy. Baekhyun successfully out all the silver from Soohwan. Baekhyun fainted on the floor. His lip turned blackish and his face became pale.

Sehun pushed the human away and hugged Soohwan tightly in his embrace. Lay quickly went to the human's side , tapping his face to wake him up. Lay cursed and called Xalier. Xalier carried the human to Lay's room. Lay quickly went to his room. 

"Xalier! Put him in the bath tub now!"

Xalier carried the human to the bath tub. Lay made the medicine and forced the liquid down the human's throat. Sehun came into Lay's room with anger written on his face.

"WHERE IS THAT HUMAN! I NEED TO KILL HIM!!"

Lay stopped the maknae.

"CAN'T YOU SEE , SEHUN!! HE SAVED SOOHWAN!! HE THAT SILVER AND SWALLOW IT!!"

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT!!!"

Sehun charged towards the human but was stopped by Xalier. Xalier's body turned red like flames. Lay widened his eyes and calmed Xalier down.

"Xalier , calm down.. Sehun! GET OUT NOW!!"

Sehun gritted his teeth and glared at the unconscious human in the bath tub.

What is going to happen to Baekhyun?

Is he going to die?

Divider.jpg

Heyy guys! Here's chapter 18! Phew! What a long chapter.. Hahahaha.. I hope you guys enjoy this long updates! And the voting is still going on! Please continue to vote!! Please continue to support me!! Thanks and have a nice day everyone~ :D