Chapter 59

☾Full Moon☽

 

Darkness.. Pain.. The cries of people.. 

"Monster.."

"You killing machine!!"

"YOU BLOOD MONSTER DESERVE TO DIE!!"

"DIE!! DIE!!!!"

Soohwan found herself in the middle of the black world. She looked around and saw nothing but herself. Then , a lot of people started to surround her in a circle. They were covered in blood and they pointed at her.

"YOU!!! DIE!!!!!!"

The words echoed into her ears. She shivered in fear and covered her ears. She screamed as she can't handle the throbbing pain in her head. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Once she realised the surroundings around her started to change , she opened her eyes while panting. Her sight was blurry.

She rubbed her eyes and in front of her , it was a vase with black roses. 

She turned head and found herself in a white room. Everything was covered in white even the furnitures were white. She felt her body went numb. When she moved her muscles , she screamed in pain when she found something poking into her skin. She groaned and turned to her right. 

Her eyes widened when she found sharp torns pierching her skin everywhere.

(Using Lee Hi Rose as the examples :D)

She was dressed in white. She found herself hard to move because everytime she moved a muscle , the torn pierched deeper into her skin. Her breath was uneven and felt her herself thirsty and hungry. She looked up to see the vase with black roses. And in front of the vase , there was a large cloth covered in red.

She was curious what was behind the cloth but shook the mind off it. Then , she sudden coldness. She finally realized that her bond between her and EXO and Baekhyun had been over. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She sighed as she lowered her head. She felt so cold and there's no warmth to warm her up.

She missed them so much..

The door creaked open and Soohwan looked up. Her eyes widened when she saw Yunho and Changmin. They had the devillish smirk plastered on their face. Seeing the veins and hearing the blood running around in their bodies tempted Soohwan. Her eyes turned bloody red and she made the sudden move.

She screamed in pain as the torn pierched deeper. She groaned in frustration and sighed as she can't reached to fill her stomach. She glared at The Darmions. 

"Aww.. It looks like our wifey here is thirsty.. Should we get something for her , brother?"

Changmin smirked and took out a small knife , cutting his wrist. The blood flowed out and Soohwan's eyes widened at the smell of the fresh blood. She moved again and the torns pierched deeper. Soohwan screamed in pain as her dress now was coated with blood stain. Changmin smirked and his wounds.

Soohwan growled and glared at them.

"Are you curious what is behind that red cloth? Do you want to find out about it?"

Soohwan felt something is not right so she didn't answered. Yunho moved towards the red cloth and held the hem of the cloth tightly in his hands. He took the cloth down.

Soohwan's face pale.

Her lips quivered and her tears rolled down her cheeks. 

It was a picture of her parents. In her mum's embrace , there was a baby girl smiling widely in the picture. Soohwan looked away and clenched her fist tightly. Yunho smirked and stared at the picture.

"Do you see that baby girl in Sihwan's arms , brother?"

Changmin smirked and nodded.

"Look at how she smiled so happily in that picture.. It was one happy picture of a family.."

Soohwan groaned in frustration and glared at them. She ignored the pain of the thorns ppierching deeper into her skins. Her eyes turned bloody red and her canines were revealed.

"GET RID OF THAT PICTURE!!!"

Yunho and Changmin turned their head and devillish smirked.

"Why should we get rid of this picture? Isn't this a beautiful picture?"

Soohwan screamed in anger and tried to break the thorns which was trapping her. The thorns increased its size and it curved to trap Soohwan deeper. The stems grew and trapped Soohwan from escaping. Soohwan screamed in pain as she felt the thorns had already pierched through her arms and her legs.

Her breath became uneven and her blood fell to the white carpet. The blood dripped on the thorns and it slowly grew into a rose. Soohwan felt so weak and she need blood now. Her sight became blurry and soon fainted in the rose trap. Yunho and Changmin smirked.

"Everything is according to plan , brother.. We will just have to wait until the rose itself eat her up.."

They left the room and locked the door. Yunho placed the key back into his pocket and walked to their room with BEAST followed behind. 

 

                                                                                   ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ /~                                                                                                 

 

EXO walked home with their head full of Soohwan's actions. Their expression were disappointed , sad and pain written all over their faces. Baekhyun noticed the tense surroundings and held Taeyeon's hand tightly. Taeyeon gave Baekhyun a comfort squeeze and patted his arms. Baekhyun smiled , thanking her for her comforts. When they reached home , an old lady stood in front of the house with an old looking scarf around her neck.

EXO stopped and turned their head to Baekhyun.

"Your grandma is waiting for you.."

Baekhyun saw his grandma and his eyes widened.

"Halmeoni!!"

The old lady turned her head and gasped.

"Oh my Baekhyun!!"

Baekhyun ran towards his grandma and engulped her in a tight hug. His grandma cried. She pulled away from the hug and caressed his cheeks.

"My grandson.. How are you? I miss you so much.."

Baekhyun smiled and wiped the tears on his grandma's face.

"I miss you too , halmeoni.."

His grandma's smile faded.

"B-Baemin.. s-she.."

Baekhyun gulped and hugged his grandma again.

"I know , halmeoni.. I know.."

His grandma cried on his chest and wanted Baemin back to life. EXO sighed when they understand the feeling of loosing their loved ones. Lay stepped out and walked towards them. He patted Baekhyun's back.

"Halmeoni.. It's cold outside.. We should go in.."

His grandma nodded and Baekhyun carefully guided her into the house. Kyungsoo went to the kitchen to prepare some hot tea for Baekhyun's grandma while Chanyeol light up the fire at the fireplace. Suho and Kris went to grab some blankets for them. Baekhyun held his grandma's hand tightly , not wanting to let go.

Kyungsoo served the hot tea to the grandma. The grandma smiled at Kyungsoo for his kind actions. Suho helped to wrap the warm blankets around the grandma. 

"You got yourself a lot of kind friends , Baekhyun ah.."

Baekhyun nodded. His grandma looked around the house and seems to be looking for someone. Baekhyun seems to notice it and asked.

"Halmeoni , are you looking for someone?"

"Ahh.. It's nothing.. The house is very cozy.."

Then , his grandma turned her attention on Taeyeon. 

"Ohh.. Are you Baekhyun's friend too?"

Taeyeon awkwardly smiled and looked at Baekhyun.

"Ermm.. She is my girlfriend , halmeoni.."

Taeyeon bowed and introduced herself to halmeoni. His grandma smile faded when Baekhyun said that it was his girlfriend. She awkwardly smiled and shook her hand. It was getting late already so Baekhyun brought his grandma to his room which was Lay's room too. Baekhyun and his grandma will be sleeping together in Lay's room.

Without going to bed , Baekhyun gave Taeyeon a goodnight hug and a goodnight kiss on her cheeks. Taeyeon blushed and did the same actions to him too. Taeyeon went to Soohwan's room. She sighed when she can't stand the vampire scent in the room. Then , Lay walked behind Taeyeon.

"You are not allowed to sleep in this room.."

Taeyeon jumped in surprised and turned her head. His glares were cold and angry. Taeyeon smirked and crossed her arms.

"I thought all of you had given up on her.."

"But it doesn't mean you can stay with us , vampire hunter.."

Chanyeol came and glared at her. The rest of them came and surrounded Taeyeon. Baekhyun came out of the room wanting to grab a glass of water for his grandma. His eyes widened when he saw Taeyeon being surrounded by EXO.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing , Baekhyun.. Get some rest.."

Lay patted his back. Baekhyun noticed Taeyeon standing outside Soohwan's room. He gulped and pulled Taeyeon behind him.

"Is there something wrong? Why are you guys giving Taeyeon the cold shoulder?"

"Then what if you are a vampire and you are letting a vampire hunter living under the same roof as vampires?'

Kris growled and glared at both of them. Baekhyun knew Taeyeon was a vampire hunter and that's why EXO were so over-protective over it. 

"I will let her sleep with me and my grandma.."

Baekhyun quickly pulled Tayeon into the room and prepared the mattress on the floor so that Taeyeon and Baekhyun can sleep together on the mattress. Baekhyun and Taeyeon laid on the mattress and stared at each other. His grandma had already fallen into a deep sleep.

"You okay?"

Taeyeon caressed his face. Baekhyun nodded and held her hand which was caressing his face and kissed it.

"Baekhyun ah.. Do you really love me?"

Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

"Every night and every time I stared at the moon , there would be you in my mind.. Whenever I see you , it reminds me of the moon.. You are so beautiful just like the moon.."

Taeyeon blushed at his confessions and cuddled closer to him. Baekhyun hugged her waist and laid his chin on her head. Before Baekhyun could closed his eyes , Soohwan ran into his mind.

"Why?"

The image of Soohwan standing in front of him with her dress coated in blood , eyes swollen.

"Am I not good enough? Why do I have to suffer because of you? Why love so hurt?"

Baekhyun rubbed his eyes and the image of Soohwan faded away. He sighed and closed his eyes. While EXo went to their room to sleep , Lay closed the door of Soohwan's room. Voices echoed in his head.

"I love you , Soohwan"

Lay closed his eyes and shook his head , clearing the voices out from his head. His eyes were b with tears. He heaved a sigh and his lip quivered. He went to the living room and laid down on the sofa , forcing himself to fall asleep. But how can he? When he closed his eyes , the memories of hiim and Soohwan ran into his mind. Lay covered his face and cried the whole night.

He felt empty..

He felt cold..

He felt so left out..

His body and mind misses Soohwan so much..

 

Heyy guys! Sorry for not updating for so long!! Please don't kill me!!! Here's a long updates for you all! And of course everyone had been crazy over EXO's new song CALL ME BABY!! WOOHOOO!!!! CHANYEOL RUIN MY BIAS LIST!!! AND LAY RUIN IT TOO!! And because of Chanyeol ruin my bias list , I have decided to write a story about Chanyeol.. HAVE YOU GUYS WATCH EXO NEXT DOOR AND EXO CHANYEOL DATING ALONE?!! SERIOUSLY!! THEY RUIN EVERYTHING!! They made it so hard for me to rank them in my bias list! TO E!! EVERYONE IN EXO IS ALWAYS NO.1!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I got a feeling that CALL ME BABY ERA will be a success! please continue to support our EXO.. EXO FIGHTING!! EXO-L FIGHTING!!