Chapter 36 : Tao's Past

☾Full Moon☽

 

☾ Chapter 36 : Tao's Past 

 

Tao..

Huang ZiTao..

He stayed with his grandparents in China. His grandfather , the master of Chinese Kung Fu is a strict person. He taught his students that when you fight , you must have no mercy.

And so , Tao , was amazed by his grandfather's moves so he begged for his grandfather to teach him Kung Fu.

"ZiTao.. I don't see anything special in you.. You're weak.. useless and a disgrace to the Huang's family!"

His grandfather looked down on Tao. Tao clenched his fist. His grandfather ignored his begs everyday. Tao would kneeled outside his room , begged to teach him Kung Fu or martial arts.

One day , he decided to stop begging and decided to prove it to his grandfather.

He went to school and one of the bullies came and bully him. They about his eyes. Tao was furious about it and clenched his fist.

Tao and the bullies got into a serious fight at the rooftop. The teachers found out about this fight and reported it to the principal. The Principal called Tao's grandparents to school.

"Sir.. We called you today is because ZiTao had been fighting in our school.."

His grandfather glared at Tao and apologised to the principal. They brought Tao home.

But , you know how parents punished their children when they did something wrong , right?

"KNEEL DOWN!!"

His grandfather shouted at Tao. Tao obeyed his words and kneeled down in front of his granfather. His grandfather took out a cane made of thick bamboo and hit it on his back. Tao groaned and cried in pain. His grandma cried at the scene. She quickly stopped her husband.

"WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING HIM?! HE IS A DISGRACE TO THE HUANG'S FAMILY!!"

"He's just a child who wants to learn martial arts! Just teach him!"

His grandfather groaned and left. Tao cried and his grandma went to comfort him and treated his wounds.

"ZiTao.. Don't ever give up on your grandfather.. You know how your grandfather's temper works.."

Tao nodded at his grandma's advice. Every morning , Tao would secretly went to the training room to take a look how his grandfather trained the others. He followed and trained secretly. 

His grandma saw Tao's hardwork and smiled.

One day , his grandfather went for a walk around the house. He stopped when he saw Tao training and learning some moves. He widened his eyes when he saw Tao performing the tricks perfectly. A smile was plastered on his face to see his grandson going through a lot just to impress him.

He decided to leave it and let Tao continue his training. But the unexpected happened. The Lau's Family came to the Huang's house. They demanded a match between these 2 families. And so , his grandfather accepted it. But on one condition.

"Seems you accept this match.. I want to have a match with you , Huang Weimin!"

The Lau's pointed at Tao's grandfather. His grandfather accepted the match. Tao and his grandma tried to stop his grandfather because his grandfather got health problems. 

But , his grandfather still went for the match. 

And so , the match started.

The score came to a tie and it's now up to Lau Duifang and Huang Weimin to end the tie score. Tao watched his grandfather on the ring worriedly. 

And so , they started the match. It was a tense one. Tao's grandfather found the chance to use his last blow on him but he felt his chest clenching in pain.

He stopped and clenched onto his chest. Lau Duifang took his chance and pinned him down to the ground and hit him on his chest non-stop.

Tao's grandfather coughed out blood and the referee quickly stopped the match. Tao quickly went to the ring and ran towards his granfather. 

"Ye ye!! (grandfather in chinese)"

Tao's grandfather groaned in pain but continued to cough out blood. He cupped Tao's face.

"I'm sorry , ZiTao.. I-I s-saw y-your t-training.. a-and i-i was impressed about it.. I-I'm sorry for all the things I done to you.."

Tao shook his head and cupped his grandfather's face. Tears started to roll down.

"Ye ye! Please.. hang on.."

Tao's grandfather shook his head and held onto his wife's hands.

"P-Please..t-take g-good c-care o-of e-each o-other.."

His wife cried and so does Tao. And that was the last word Tao could hear from his grandfather. The referee announced the winner. Tao clenched his fist and charged at the opponent.

Tao broke the opponent's neck and he died on the ring in his own pool of blood. His grandma quickly pulled Tao out of the ring. Tao carried his grandfather's body and left the ring. 

Tao carried out the ceremony with her grandma. They cried and cried for their loss. 

And so , days and weeks flew by..

His grandma left the house to go and buy some groceries. Her purse was snatched by a guy. His grandma called out for help and chased after the guy. A young looking lady came and stopped the guy.

She took the purse away from the guy and knocked him unconscious. The lady passed the purse back to the grandma.

"Ohh my.. Thank you so much , miss.."

"You're welcome , nai nai(grandma in chinese).."

Before the lady could walked away , the grandma called out to her.

"Wait! What's your name , miss?"

"My name is Lee Soohwan , nai nai.. I'm from Korea.."

"Ohh.. What a beautiful lady.. Do you enjoy your stay here in China?"

Soohwan smiled and nodded. Soohwan and the grandma got closed. She brought Soohwan home for dinner. Tao welcomed his grandma home , eyes widened when he saw a girl by his grandma's side.

"Nai Nai.. Who's this?"

HIs grandma introduced Soohwan to Tao. Soohwan gave Tao a warm smile and shook hands with him. 

His grandma let Soohwan stayed in their house and she was treated like her granddaughter. Tao would take his free time to train his moves. Soohwan was at the time walking around the house and saw Tao training.

She clapped and Tao jumped in surprised.

"Your grandfather must be proud of you.."

He widened his eyes when she mentioned about his grandfather.

"I learn from your grandfather.. He's a great teacher.."

Tao's expression went down when his grandfather died on the ring.

"You're not much a talker , huh?"

Tao shook his head and ignored the girl. He ignored her and continued his training.

"Well.. Do you believe that I'm a vampire?"

Tao stopped and turned his head to the girl. Soohwan was not there and felt scared all of sudden. Soohwan blew wind into his ear. Tao jumped in surprised and widened his eyes when he saw Soohwan floating in the air.

Tao was shocked about it and ran away. He went to his room and wiped his eyes.

"NO! It can't be true!"

He hit his head to clear off his mind. 

A few days later , his grandma left Tao at home and went for a trip. It was left Tao and Soohwan in the house. 

"Do you know that your grandma just abondoned you?"

Tao widened his eyes in shocked and glared at Soohwan.

"DON'T TALK NONSENSE!"

"Suit yourself.."

Days and days had passed. Months had passed and his grandma never came back. Tao was angry that his grandma really abondoned him. He went to his room and threw everything in his room , creating a big mess in it. Soohwan leaned against the doorframe.

"Hatred.. Pain.. Sadness.. You just lost both of you grandparents.."

"SHUT UP!!!"

"I can take that pain away , you know?"

Tao clenched his fist and threw a table to her. Soohwan used her telekinesis power to hold onto the table and glared at Tao.

Tao flinched when he saw pair of red eyes.

"When I said.. I can take that pain away.. I'm serious!"

Soohwan threw the table to the ground , broken into pieces. Tao sighed and felt he brought disgrace to the family. He thought that his grandma abondoned him because he would bring bad luck to her. He fell to the ground and cried.

Soohwan sighed and went towards him.

She caressed her head and wiped his tears away from his face.

"Come with me.. I won't hurt you.. I will help you start a new life.."

Tao stared in her eyes. He felt something pulling him to her. He nodded.

Soohwan smiled and knocked him unconscious. Xiumin came to the room and carried Tao on his back.

And Soohwan teleported them back to Korea. 

Soohwan turned Tao into a vampire.

A mark was formed on his chest. Soohwan kissed his mark on the chest. Tao blushed at the warm contact on his chest.

Soohwan smiled.

"Welcome to the family , Tao.."


 

Tao flashed back his past. He looked at Soohwan who was holding the potion in her hands.

"Huang ZiTao.. I know you want it.."

EXO widened their eyes and looked at the maknae.

"DON'T YOU WANT TO DRINK IT AND FIND YOUR NAI NAI?!!"

Tao widened his eyes and slowly made his way towards Soohwan. He reached out his hands to grab the potion.

"As I thought from the maknae.. Guess what , Tao? I lie to you.. Your grandma never abondoned you.. I kidnapped you and turned you to a vampire.. Your grandma is still in China..waiting for your return.."

Tao widened his eyes and felt hot tears b at his tears.

"N-Nai N-nai.."

EXO could see Soohwan's tears b at her eyes too. 

"T-take it.. and go back to your nai nai.."

Her tears fell and gripped onto the potion tightly in her hands. 

"Take it , Tao.. Your nai nai is waiting for your return.."

Will Tao take the potion?

Heeyy guys! Here's chapter 36! WILL TAO TAKE THE POTION AND BECOME A HUMAN?!! OHHHH!!! Well ,guys! It's 2015!! Have a bless life in 2015! I wish everyone here the best in 2015! I hope you enjoy today updates and please continue to support me! Give this story an upvotes , please!! Thanks!! have a nice day everyoneee! :)