Chapter 43

☾Full Moon☽

 

 

Baekhyun and Taeyeon were at the nearby park , their ice-cream and enjoying each other presence. Taeyeon turned her head towards Baekhyun and saw Baekhyun his green tea ice-cream. She chuckled when she saw an ice-cream stain at the edge of his lip.

Baekhyun turned his head and saw Taeyeon chuckling. Baekhyun felt his heart beating when he heard that chuckling sound. It's like music to his ears. Taeyeon took out her handkerchief and wiped the stain off his lip. Baekhyun widened his eyes at her actions and blushed as he could felt her fingers brushing his lip.

"Are you always this clumsy , diva boy?"

"yah! Stop calling me that!"

Taeyeon chuckled and went back to her ice-cream. Baekhyun smiled and went back to his ice-cream too. Then , they saw a young looking tall man walking towards them. Taeyeon leaned her back against Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Do you know that guy?"

Taeyeon whispered and he shook his head. The tall and young looking man stopped in front of them.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your lovey-dovey time.. I hope I'm not disturbing anything.."

Both of them blushed and shook their head.

"Good.. My target is you , human.."

The man pointed at Baekhyun. He blinked his eyes in confusion.

"Ermm.. Do I know you?"

He smirked and his eyes turned red. Baekhyun and Taeyeon widened their eyes and stood away from the man.

"Ohh.. Don't step away from me.. I just wanna have some chat with you.."

Yunho stepped towards both of them. Baekhyun and Taeyeon were about to run away but Yunho blocked their way with his saber tooth tiger. 

They roared and glared at both of them with their red eyes. Baekhyun could felt that Taeyeon was scared. He hugged her and patted her back. 

"W-what do you want from me?"

Baekhyun asked , trying to show that he's not afraid. One of the saber tooth tiger came towards Yunho and he patted it. He smirked.

"I want you , human.. I believed you know Soohwan?"

Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"Ahh.. I guess you know her.. Just let me finish my work now and I'll be going now.."

"YOU! STAY AWAY FROM BAEKHYUN!!"

Taeyeon shouted and pushed Baekhyun away. She took out something from her bag. Baekhyun widened his eyes when he saw a gun in her arms. Taeyeon shook in fear as she held the gun in her hands.

"T-Taeyeon?"

Yunho smirked when he saw the gun in her hands.

"Ahh.. The Kim's Association.. It is nice to see you , vampire hunter.."

Baekhyun widened his eyes. Vampire hunters?

"What do you want from Baekhyun?!"

Yunho teleported himself in front of Taeyeon. She widened her eyes when she saw Yunho took her gun away from her. 

"What a pretty gun.. But that's not enough to kill me.. Your father once used this gun to kill me.."

He took off his shirt and on his chest revealed a mark. Taeyeon and Baekhyun widened their eyes at the scar on his chest.

"Your dad was once a great hunter.. Too bad he had to die like that.."

Taeyeon clenched her fist and tears b.

"YOU KILL MY DAD!!"

"Yes.. I did kill your dad.. but it was your dad first who made the move to kill me.. Bad move.."

Yunho chuckled evilly and threw the gun towards his saber tooth tiger. The tiger took the gun in their mouth and crushed it into million pieces. Baekhyun pulled Taeyeon behind him.

"I don't know anything about you but the one he wants is me.. Not you.."

Taeyeon widened her eyes at Baekhyun's words. 

"Aww.. That's so sweet.. But.. I hate people who waste my time.."

They shook in fear once Yunho's voice turned dead serious. With a blink of an eye , Yunho pulled Taeyeon away from Baekhyun and headlocked Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun widened his eyes and tried to struggle from his grip but fail. Taeyeon wanted to run towards him and save him but the tiger stopped in front of her , growling at her. Yunho smirked when he could smell Soohwan's scent.

He grabbed Baekhyun by the neck and with his free hand , he took out a sword from his back and pierced through his stomach. Baekhyun widened his eyes. Taeyeon widened her eyes when she saw Yunho piercing the sword through his stomach. 

"BAEKHYUN!!!"

Yunho smirked and threw Baekhyun to the ground , laying there with his pool of blood. Yunho and his saber tooth tigers left the park. Taeyeon ran towards Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun!! BAEKHYUN!!"

Soohwan reached the park and widened her eyes when she saw Baekhyun laying in his pool of blood. 

"B-Baekhyun..."

She quickly ran towards Baekhyun. She started to shake in fear as the blood non-stop flowing out from his stomach. Taeyeon stared at the girl next to her.

"You.."

Soohwan turned her head towards the girl who was next to her.

"You are a vampire , right?"

Soohwan widened her eyes and saw a necklace around her neck. The necklace which only the vampire hunters would wear.

"Y-You're..a vampire hunter?"

Taeyeon nodded and glared at the vampire in front of her.

"A-Are y-you S-Soohwan?"

Before Soohwan could answer her , Taeyeon slapped her on the face. Soohwan widened her eyes and glared at the hunter.

"YOU DID THIS TO BAEKHYUN!!!"

"What's your relationship with Baekhyun?"

"I'm his friend!! YOU DID THIS TO HIM!! YOU KILL HIM!!! YOU MONSTER KILL HIM!!!"

Soohwan clenched her fist when Taeyeon said her a monster. Tears started b at her eyes. Soohwan can't hold it anymore. She held Taeyeon by the neck.

"KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!"

Soohwan let go of Taeyeon and carried Baekhyun on her back. She glared at Taeyeon.

"The next time I meet you.. I will have to kill you.."

And just like that , Soohwan left. She teleported herself back home. EXO who were in the living room , still feeling weak and in pain , widened their eyes when they saw Baekhyun on Soohwan's back , bleeding. She placed Baekhyun down and Lay quickly went towards the human.

"What happen? WHY IS HE BLEEDING?!"

Soohwan ignored Lay and took Baekhyun's clothes off. She winced when she saw the sword on his stomach. She took the sword out of his stomach and crushed it into pieces. She took a look at the wound. She knew Baekhyun lost a lot of blood and he could died. 

"Yixing! Get me a cloth now!!"

Lay nodded and quickly brought some cloth for Soohwan. Soohwan teared the clothes and tied it around his stomach to stop the bleeding. Soohwan placed her hands on the wounds and started to cure the wounds. After the wounds were healed , Lay checked his pulse. 

"He lost too much blood.. We need some blood!!"

Without hesitation , Soohwan bit her wrist and brought the wrist to Baekhyun's lip. EXO widened their eyes at Soohwan's sudden action. They knew it's bonding. And it's forbidden to bond with humans. When Soohwan was about to grab Baekhyun's hands , Lay stopped her.

"No , Soohwan! This is wrong!!"

"Let go of me , Yixing!! HE WILL DIE!! I NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS!! THEY HURT HIM BECAUSE OF ME!! THEY HURT ALL OF YOU BECAUSE OF ME!!!"

Lay widened his eyes and softened when he saw the tears rolling down her cheeks. Soohwan pushed Lay away and bit Baekhyun's wrist. And so , they had completed the bond. Soohwan cupped his face , waiting for him to wake up. 

She sighed in relieved when she saw his face getting back to his skin colours and she could hear his heart beating normally. Lay carried the human back to his room. The others looked at Soohwan who was on the floor , crying. They sighed and went towards her and hugged her.

"NO!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

Soohwan pushed all of them away and ran up to her room. Soohwan locked herself up in her room and cried. She screamed and shouted in her room. EXO in the house were heartbroken to hear Soohwan's shouts of pain and anger. When Soohwan was mentally in pain , they will feel twice the pain. 

 


 

The Darmions went back to their castle after their successful plan. They gave each other a high-5 and went towards the ball. They smirked when they saw Soohwan crying in her room. But once thing that caught their attention was that Soohwan bonded with the human. Yunho turned his head to Changmin.

"Well.. This is getting interesting.."

Changmin smirked and nodded. Changmin called out to BEAST. They came into the room and bowed.

"Report this immediately to The Volturi.."

BEAST nodded and left the room. The Darmions smirked as they watched the magic ball. 

"Let's move on to our next plan , hyung.."

Yunho nodded and caressed the magic ball.

"She..will be ours.."

Here's chapter 43! Woahh! A bloody chapter! And so , Soohwan and Taeyeon met! And yeahh Taeyeon is a vampire hunter! How do you guys think about this chapter? Is it okay? Please continue to support me and give this an upvote! Thank you and hope everyone enjoy the update! Have a nice day everyonee! :)