Chapter 29

☾Full Moon☽

 

▄▀▄▀▄Chapter 29▄▀▄▀▄

 

 

The others watched Soohwan leaving the room. They turned their head to look at the human. Suho went towards the human and roll the sleeves up. They sighed in relieved when they didn't see a mark on the shoulders. One by one , they left the room. Leaving Suho and Baekhyun. 

Suho looked at the human and sighed.

"Look here , Baekhyun shhi.."

Baekhyun looked up.

"About what happened earlier.. You do know that Vampires and Humans are not allowed to be together.. It's Forbidden in our Vampires Rules.. But we seems not to know why Soohwan wanted to you to stay here.. So , please.. Prove it to us that you are the human who are different from the other human.. I know Lay told you before.. We were humans before.. It was Soohwan who turned us into vampires and we never regret the decisions we made.."

Baekhyun softened and nodded.

"I won't tell anyone about vampires or anything.."

Suho smiled and ruffled the human's hair.

"Go and get some rest.. You must be tired.."

"Can I stay here? I wanna take care of Lay.. He took care of me when I was sick or scared.. I wanted to repay him for the things he done for me.."

"Well.. I hope Soohwan allows it.."

Baekhyun looked down and bit his bottom lip. Suho chuckled at the human's reaction and ruffled it.

"You can stay.. Just don't touch anything , okay?"

Baekhyun nodded and Suho took out the extra mattress under the bed. Baekhyun laid on the bed with a pillow and a blanket. Suho left the room and soon Baekhyun fell into a deep sleep. Suho widened his eyes in shocked when she heard the sound of broken glass in the kicthen. '

He quickly went downstairs , shocked to see Soohwan in the kitchen , breaking the glass. EXO came and were worried about Soohwan. She shook as her tears rolled down her cheeks. 

Luhan used his power to lift all of the broken pieces of glass into the plastic bags. Her mates went to her side , placing arms around her.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

Soohwan's eyes turned white. Her mates stepped away from her. Soohwan grabbed her coat and left the house. They chased after her but she stopped when she stood in front of the forest. Soohwan screamed in anger , making the ground shook and the tree fell. She kept on screamin in anger , her tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"WHY!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!"

Her mates felt the pain in their heart and hugged Soohwan. The others joined in and it became a group hug to comfort Soohwan. Soohwan screamed and cried. She fell to the ground , tried of crying. Sehun was back hugging her. He cried toow when he saw his mate in this condition. After hours of crying. Soohwan was in the middle of the hug , leaning her back on Sehun's chest. Suho and Chen used their fingers to wipe the tears away on her face.

"Because of my selfish thinking.. I got Lay hurt.."

Tears started to brim at her eyes.

"Soohwan ahh.. It's not your fault.. Please.."

"I put all of you in danger.. I put..Baekhyun in danger.. The Darmion found me.. They found me.."

Soohwan covered her face and cried again. Kris came and picked Soohwan up in his arms. Soohwan wrapped her arms and legs around Kris and cried on his chest. Kris felt his heart broke when he saw her tears. He patted her hair , trying to calm her down. The others glared at the giant in jealousy. Kris brought Soohwan back into the house and the others followed. 

Soohwan stopped Kris when Kris put her down on the sofa.

"I don't wanna sleep yet.. I wanna stay awake.."

They sighed in defeat. Her mates tried to bring her to bed but Soohwan refused to. They had no choice but to let Soohwan alone in the living room. While the others yawned and went to their room to sleep. Chen took this opportunity to run back downstairs. 

"If you're not going to sleep then , I'm staying here with you!"

"It's okay , Jongdae.. I know you're sleepy too.."

Chen smiled and shook his head. He hugged Soohwan close to him.

"Let's just watch some movie , okay? Just to kill the boredom , okay?"

She sighed and nodded. Chen smiled and kissed her temple. He got off from the sofa and went to search a movie. Then , he picked a movie. 'BIG HERO 6' 

Chen grabbed a blanket for both of them to share. While watching , Chen seems he can't take his eyes off Soohwan. He started to read her mind through telepathy.

'I need to protect them.. I need to protect them.. I need to..'

Chen looked at Soohwan and caressed her cheek. Soohwan turned her head to see Chen looking at her. Soohwan could see worry in his eyes. She cupped his face.

"Are you okay , Jongdae? Are you hurt?"

Soohwan looked everywhere on him but she didn't find anything on him. Chen sighed and held her hands. He kissed her hands.

"Soohwan.. If you're going to risk everything just to protect us.. don't do it.."

Soohwan widened her eyes.

"Wae? I need to protect all of you! What if all of you got hurt? What if all of you die?"

Chen cupped her face and kissed her on the lip. Soohwan widened her eyes at the sudden actions. 

"We have powers , Soohwan.. That day you turn us into vampires like you , you gave us part of your powers.. We went through training too.. Just don't worry that much.."

Soohwan sighed but can't help to get worried again. Chen kissed Soohwan on the lip again. Soohwan widened her eyes and blushed. She pushed Chen off the couch. Chen chuckled and climbed back on the couch.

"If you get worry again , I swear I will make that lip of yours swollen!"

Soohwan blushed and widened her eyes. She pushed Chen away and walked back to her room. Chen chuckled and laid back on the couch. Soohwan went back to her room and saw the human sleeping. She turned her attention to Lay. She sighed in relieved to see Lay resting. 

She turned her attention back to the human who was sleeping soundly. She bent down to the human's level and stared at the human. She widened her eyes when she felt her heart beating. She fell to her and held onto her chest.

"Thump! Thump!"

There it was. The sound of a beating heart. She froze when she saw the human moved. She quickly jumped out of the window and climbed to the roof. The human woke up and rubbed his eyes. He saw the window opened and looked his surroundings.

He wondered where would Soohwan slept. He woke up and went to the window.

"I wonder where should Soohwan sleep.."

Soohwan froze when she heard the human's voice. She tripped and the rattling sound made Baekhyun jumped in surprised. He looked up to see Soohwan up on the roof.

"What are you doing up there? Aren't you cold?"

Soohwan cleared and jumped into her room through the window. 

"Erm.. Sorry if you don't place to sleep.."

Soohwan shook her head.

"It's okay.. I can just sleep on the floor.."

Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"On this cold floor? I can't do that.. It's your room.."

"It's okay , Baekhyun.. Just go and sleep.. I know you are tired.."

Baekhyun nodded while rubbing his neck. He went back to the mattress. Soohwan took out extra pillows from her closet and a blanket. Soohwan laid on the floor with a bolster between her and the human. 

"Ermm.. Soohwan?"

"Hmm?"

"Err... T-Thank y-you for everything.."

Soohwan widened her eyes to hear it from the human. 

"E-erm.. you're welcome.."

Silence came and both of them hesitated to say something.

"About earlier.. that vampire said.. Humans and Vampires are forbidden to live together.. Why are you letting me to stay?"

Soohwan hesitated. Why would she let a human to live with vampires?

"C-Can we just skip this question?"

"oh.. okay.."

"B-Baekhyun shhi.. When you first met me.. What do you think of me?"

Baekhyun gulped and played with his fingers.

"Erm.. At first I didn't know you were vampires.."

"If you knew I'm a vampire , will you still treat my wounds?"

Baekhyun hesitated. Soohwan sighed. Before Baekhyun could said anything , Soohwan cut him.

"Just go to sleep , Baekhyun shhi.. "

Baekhyun noticed the annoyance in her voice. He sighed and pulled the blanket up to his face. 

'I'm sorry.. If I knew you were vampire , I will still come and treat your wounds.. Goodnight , Soohwan shhi..'

Baekhyun knew she could read his mind so he sent the answer to her through his mind. Soohwan widened her eyes when she heard the thoughts from him. She sat up and turned to the human. Baekhyun had fallen asleep. Soohwan sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Why are you making my heart kept beating for you?"

Soohwan can't slept. She sat up and leaned her back against her closet. She kept staring at the human. After hours of staring at the human , she finally fallen into a deep sleep. Unknowingly , a small smile was plastered on her face.

'Goodnight , Baekhyun..'

Here's chapter 29! Woahh! Double updates for today!! I hope everyone enjoy today updates! And Merry Christmas everyone!! Please continue to support me! thanks and have a nice day , everyone!! Loveee you~~