Chapter 66

☾Full Moon☽

RED - Soohwan          

 

In the far away castle , Princess Rosariah had awaken from her long sleep. She was resting in her room. What is she thinking now? 

 

"Rosariah! RUN TO SAFETY NOW!!"

Sihwan held her hands and ran out of the castle through a small shortcuts. Princess Rosariah stared at the castle on fire and the walls crumpling down. She stared at Sihwan , who was running away from the island. They got on the boat and sailed away. Rosariah stared at the black smoke slowing making their way to the atmosphere.

"Mother..Father.."

 

Tears rolled down her cheeks. Rosariah opened her eyes and felt her cheeks wet. She wiped the tears away and sat up. She stared around her room. She was alone in the room. She got off from the bed and stared herself at the mirror. She was still in her dirty clothes which were smeared with blood.

She stared at the mirror in front of her and saw Soohwan coming out behind her. Rosariah smirked when she saw Soohwan. She grabbed her comb and combed her hair.

"If you are thinking of taking over the world , I suggest you to go back to your coffin and sleep!"

Soohwan hissed. Rosariah placed the comb down and glared at Soohwan.

"You saw what happened when I was a small girl.. My parents were killed and murdered.."

"It was The Darmions who done this! It was them you should kill! Not the world!!"

Rosariah clenched her fist tightly and punched the mirror. She turned away from the mirror and Soohwan was gone. Rosariah took a deep breath and looked out of the window. The clouds started to darken and soon rain came. Her eyes flashed a dark red when she turned her head to the door.

Someone was at the door. 

"Princess Rosariah.. BEAST at your service.. May we ask your permission to come in.."

"Come in.."

Rosariah sat on the chair which was facing the chair. BEAST turned the knob and entered the room with her permission. BEAST bowed before lifting their head up.

"What is it?"

Rosariah spoke to them with coldness in it. She smirked when she saw one of them shivered at her cold voice. Doojoon stepped forward with his head bowed a little , avoiding looking at her dark red eyes. He gulped.

"The Darmions wanted Princess Rosariah to join them for dinner.."

Rosariah stood up from her chair and walked towards Doojoon. Doojoon took a step backward and relunctant to lift his head up. Rosariah smirked and lifted his chin up. Doojoon widened his eyes in shocked to see the beautiful faces. Rosariah turned his face to have a good look at him.

She gave Doojoon a smile and leaned in to his ear.

"I'm hungry now.. I can just you dry.. right here.. right now.."

Doojoon gulped as he could felt Rosariah's fangs coming out. He started to shiver in fear. She knew he was afraid to his death. She smirked and chuckled. She pulled away from Doojoon and held him on the neck. Doojoon choked and his eyes enlarged. BEAST gulped too and don't dare to make a move.

"That will teach you a lesson not to disturb me.."

Doojoon saw someone in those dark red eyes. It was Soohwan glaring at him in those eyes.

Rosariah dropped Doojoon to the ground and turned her back facing them. 

"Get out.. I will be coming out soon.."

BEAST bowed and quickly left the room. Doojoon was still shocked and scared to see Soohwan in that eyes. BEAST went to the dining room with majestic chandelier and the table was filled with food. The Darmions glared at BEAST as they didn't see Princess Rosariah coming with them.

"Where is the princess? I TOLD YOU TO BRING HER HERE!"

Yunho roared and the whole room shook. BEAST bowed their head. Before Changmin could roared at them , Rosariah came into the room with a long black dress.

She gracefully walked into the dining room and sat on the seat which was a few seats away from The Darmions.

"Calm your horses down.. I'm here , aren't I?"

Yunho and Changmin bowed at Rosariah before sitting down. Rosariah began eating her dinner but she could felt the stares from Yunho and Changmin. She sighed and placed her utensils down. She looked up and glared at Yunho and Changmin. Both of them looked down at their food before Rosariah could caught them. But too late. She already caught them staring. 

She stood up from her seat and walked out of the dining room without saying another word. The Darmions quickly finished their dinner and followed the princess to the study room. The Darmions gulped when they saw her which was facing them. Rosariah turned her head slightly and could saw them staring at her . She smirked and lured them to the study room.

She sat on the desk and crossed her legs. The Darmions came into the room. They gulped to see how beautiful she was under the moonlight shining brightly.

"Gentlemen.. Where should we start?"

Rosariah got down from the desk and turned her head , facing the windows. Rosariah smirked when a pair of arms s around her waist. Yunho sniffed her neck and kissed her pale neck. She crossed her arms as she stared outside. Her eyes flashed a dark purple when she sensed something dangerous. Yunho was about to pierce his fangs on her neck. She elbowed Yunho's chin and kicked him away from her.

Yunho groaned at the pain and quickly bowed at the princess. Rosariah's eyes turned white. Both of them doesn't dare to lift their head up.

"Do that again and I will snap your neck!!"

The whole room shook due to the princess's anger. 

"LEAVE!!"

The Darmions nodded and quickly leave the room. Rosariah used her telekinesis power to lock the dorrs and create a small barrier around the door , preventing someone to enter the room. She sighed and faced the window again. She patted her chest to calm herself down. Because of her anger just now , the ocean was disturbed and almost created a giagntic tsunami. She opened her eyes and saw the moon shining brightly. 

With the reflection on the mirror , Soohwan appeared again.

"I miss them..so much.."

"Shut up! Since when I ask you to talk?"

Soohwan looked at Rosariah who was staring outsde intensely.

"Please let me see them one more time.."

Rosariah smirked and looked at Soohwan on the window.

"Everyting coms with a price.. I don't do things with free.."

Soohwan gulped and held her hands tightly.

"I..I'll disappear from this world forever.."

"That's a good price.. Why don't we go and see them right now?"

"Remember my words , Rosariah.. I will be back.. Because with them , I will fight for them to come back.."

Rosariah glared at Soohwan. Soohwan smirked and slowly faded away. Rosariah's face darkened and punched the mirror. The mirror broke and the cold wind blew her face. Her eyes turned dark red as she smell something pleasant not far from here. She narrowed her eyes and found a small house in the middle of the forest.

"You smell something nice , right? That's them.. Are you..afraid to meet them?"

Rosariah could felt the smirk plastered on Soohwan's face. She hissed in annoyance and shook her head , trying to shut Soohwan's voice out. She unlocked the door and saw The Darmions kneeling on the ground with their head held low. Rosariah rolled her eyes and walked past them. She went back to her room and changed her dress into something simpler. She grabbed her black cape and used her hood to cover her head.

The Darmions and BEAST followed the princess out of the castle. Rosariah stopped and faced them.

"I'm going somewhere.. If you wanna follow , go ahead.. If you move or attack without my permission.. Your head will be mine!"

The Darmions and BEAST nodded. When Rosariah turned her head , back facing them , The Darmions clenched their fist tightly and glared at the princess's back. Rosariah took a few steps forward and closed her eyes. She murmured some spells and her cape floats and swayed.

Once she stopped murmuring the spells , the cape dropped revealed black horses behind her.

The horses' eyes flashed dark red and neighed. One of the horses walked towards the princess and bowed its head. The princess smiled and patted each of the horses. She mounted on one of the horses and stared at The Darmions and BEAST.

"Get on.."

Both of them got on the horses and the princess galloped away. They followed the princess from behind , running deep into the forest. After running for a few miles , the princess halted. She came down from the horses and stared at the house in front of her. The horses neighed nervously. Rosariah patted them and calm them down.

She kept staring at the house in front of her. Who was them that Soohwan had been talking about?

 

EXO and the others were chilling in the house. Baekhyun finally reunited with his grandma and Baemin. Baekhyun knew Baemin was a vampire but he accepted her. Taeyeon tried to be good to Baemin but everytime she wanted to play with Baemin , Baemin would hissed at her and avoided her.

EXO were in the living room , watching tv while Katarina was in the library , looking for solutions. In the end , she gave up. She can't find anything. She groaned and kicked the books which was piled up on the floor. She left the library and joined EXO in the living room. EXO knew Katarina was rustrated about the revival of Princess Rosariah. 

Deep down in EXO's hearts , they missed Soohwan so much. Katarina focus was disturbed when she could heard the footsteps and smell the familiar scent. Her eyes widened and stood up. EXO's eyebrows furrowed when they saw Katarina's widened eyes. 

Their eyes enlarged when they could smell the familiar scent too. 

"Baekhyun! Bring your grandma and Baemin to the room now!"

"What is it? What's wrong?"

Baekhyun looked out of the window and didn't see anything. Baemin smelled the scent and it had a dark aura. Baemin shivered in fear and clung to her grandma tightly. Baekhyun heard the horses neighed and knew someone was out there. Taeyeon quickly brought grandma and Baemin to the room. Taeyeon came back running down , with her weapons.

Katarina stood in front of the door and shook in fear. She felt weak. She fell to the ground as the air became thicker , harder for them to breathe properly. Lay quickly went to aid Katarina but she pushed him away.

"You can't heal this , Lay.. It's too powerful.. You can't handle that much energy.."

Lay helped Katarina up. EXO could felt the tense situation. Their eyes turned red and looked around. EXO growled when they could felt the scent getting stronger and stronger.

"The Princess is here.. And she is not happy about something.."

EXo's eyes widened and stared at the door. They could smell the scent behind the door. That scent that always drve them crazy. They missed that scent so much. That scent belonged to Soohwan. And they wanted to meet her again. Katarina quickly kneeled to the ground and bowed her head.

"Princess Rosariah.. What brings you here? We are no harm to you , Princess.."

Behind the door , Princess Rosariah smirked and held onto the knob. She heard the growl from the inside.

"I'm here for visiting.."

EXO felt their heart dropped when they heard her voice. It sounded alike like Soohwan. The scent is so like Soohwan. They would not forget about the scent that they missed so much. When the door was opened , their eyes enlarged to see their ex mates in front of them.

"Someone told me that she wants to meet them.. I wonder who is it.."

The Princess smirked when they saw 11 boys in front of her with Katarina kneeled on the ground and her head was bowed low. A vampire hunter behind them and a human hiding behind them.

What is the princess going to do them?

 

Heyyy guys! Here's chapter 66! Sorry for the slow updates! Even though its the holidays , I have classes too during the holiday! So sorry! BUT EXO LOVE ME RIGHT MV IS OUTTTT!!!! OHMYGOSH!! ITS THE BEST MV EVER!! I LOVE IT!! THEY ARE RUINING MY BIAS LIST!! COME ON EXO-Ls LETS REACH THE MV 7M TO MAKE OUR OPPA PROUD! PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT EXO AND LOVE THEM RIGHT!! I hope everyone enjoy the updates and have anice day~~ :D