Chapter 56

☾Full Moon☽

 

"THUMP!!"

Fist clenched as it hit the table.

"THAT KATARINA!!! HOW DARE SHE!!"

Yunho flipped the table and smashed the vases into pieces. Changmin stared at Yunho with his rubix cube in his hands. He shook his head and went back to his cube. Yunho gritted his teeth.

"GET ME BEAST NOW!!"

The man nodded and went to get BEAST. BEAST entered the room and gulped when they saw the mess in front of them. They bowed.

"BEAST.. Listen here carefully.. I don't want any mistakes anymore.. YOU GOT IT?!"

BEAST flinched at the voice and nodded. 

"Lee Soohwan.. You will be mine!"

Soohwan's eyes widened and sat up from the bed. She looked around and realized she was in her room. She heaved a sigh of relieved and looked at her left and right. Her mates were sleeping soundly next to her on the same bed. She softly chuckled and quietly got off from the bed. She winced in pain. She saw the bandages on her chest.

She sighed and left the room. Before she could reached the stairs , she realized that Luhan was not sleeping with her in the same room. So , she went to look for Luhan.

"Luhan..?"

She opened the door and saw Luhan on the bed with blankets over his head. She could heard Luhan's soft sniffs. She went towards the bed and sat on it. Luhan felt the burden on his bed so he took his blankets off his head. His eyes widened when he saw Soohwan. Soohwan saw the swollen and puffy eyes of his. Before Luhan could hide back inside the blankets , Soohwan took the blankets and threw it to the ground.

"Luhan!"

"Stay away from me.. I was the one who made you hurt like this.."

Soohwan sighed and cupped his face. She held his face and turned him to face her.

"It's not your fault , Luhan.."

Before Luhan could said anything , Soohwan laid her lip on his. Luhan widened his eyes for her sudden actions. Soohwan pulled away and smiled at Luhan.

"I love you , Luhan.."

Luhan gulped and blushed. Soohwan raised his chin and kissed him.

It was a soft kiss. Luhan gulped and finally kissed her back. Luhan hugged Soohwan tightly and kissed her deeply.

Soohwan chuckled when Luhan tickled her waist. Luhan cut her chuckles by placing his lip on hers again. Soohwan pulled away from the kiss , earning a pout from Luhan.

"That's enough , Luhan.. I need to wake Baekhyun for school.."

Luhan smiled and nodded. He gave a kiss on the forehead. Soohwan smiled at his actions and left his room. Soohwan shook her head and went to Baekhyun's room. She opened the door and saw Baekhyun sleeping on the bed. She softly chuckled and went towards Baekhyun.

He was sleeping soundly , totally not aware that Soohwan was in his room. Something caught her attention. The book on the table beside the bed. Curiousity killed her. She went to grab the book and it was a storybook. When she opened the book , a photo of Baekhyun when he was 5 years old smiling with his mum in the photo.

Soohwan smiled at the sweet family in front of her. Her smile changed into a bitter one because it reminded her of her family. She doesn't have any of her family members photos but the memory was haunting her to death. She sighed and placed the photo back into the book. She put the book back where it belonged and turned her attention to the human.

Her heart started to beat. She cupped the human's face and leaned forward. She closed her eyes and kissed his forehead.

"I love you , Byun Baekhyun.."

She pulled away from his forehead and smiled. But she felt her heart burning when she stared at the human.

"Too bad..your heart is not mine anymore.."

Baekhyun stirried in his sleep and Soohwan's eyes widened. Baekhyun opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes. 

"S-Soohwan?"

Soohwan gave him a small smile.

"Good morning , Baekhyun.. Time for school.."

Baekhyun nodded and gave Soohwan the smile that always made her heart race. Soohwan nodded and left the room. When she left the room , she felt her heart burning. She sighed and held her chest.

"I don't have much time left.. They will soon know the secrets I have been hiding.."

 

 

Soohwan and EXO followed Baekhyun from behind to school. Soohwan can't took her eyes off Baekhyun. She spotted Taeyeon at the gate of the school. She stopped and turned away. She closed her eyes and held her breath. EXO stared at Soohwan for her weird behaviours. They turned their head and saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon chit-chatting while laughing. 

They knew Soohwan's chest had not recovered yet and Soohwan was holding the pain in her heart. Chen hugged Soohwan and placed his head on hers.

"You okay?"

Soohwan nodded. But...

Soohwan's eyes widened when she smell something familiar. EXO sensed it too. The clouds started to turn grey and soon her eyes turned white. She turned her head when she heard the girls screaming in terror. Her eyes widened when she saw BEAST in front of Baekhyun and Taeyeon. BEAST saw Soohwan and smirked at her.

Junhyung knocked Baekhyun out while Dongwoon knocked Taeyeon out. They carried both of them in their hands. Soohwan knew something is really wrong. So she ran towards them. But it was too late. BEAST escaped with Baekhyun and Taeyeon in their hands.

"BAEKHYUN!!!"

Yunho smirked when BEAST brought Baekhyun and Taeyeon. 

"Good job , guys.."

Changmin went to take a look at Baekhyun. He sniffed Baekhyun and he closed his eyes.

"Oh my gosh.. I can smell her scent on him.."

Yunho crossed his arms to his chest and stared at the human.

"We will take Soohwan now.. It's time to reveal everything.."

T_T I'm sooooo sorry for the short chapter! But I do hope all of you are enjoying it! Please continue to support me and give me upvotes too! I'm sorry if the story isn't that woah to you.. But I will come up with a new story after this story! So please continue to support me! I hope all of you enjoy reading it and have a nice day everyone~ :D