Chapter 64

☾Full Moon☽

 

Soohwan's Past Continues...

 

A few years later , Sihwan took care of Princess Rosariah with care and love. Sihwan formed herself a new family. She had a loving husband and a loving daughter , Soomin. Sihwan named Princess Rosariah Soohwan and registed her as their daughter too. They were living happily under one roof. Sihwan knew Soohwan started to get used to the live she is living in.

But.. Soohwan had forgotten all about her parents. Sihwan hid the past from Soohwan and hope that nothing could happened again.

Sometimes.. What you wish for never happens...

Soohwan grew 18 in a blink of an eye. She went to high school just like a normal human do. And so , she found herself a boyfriend. His name is Mark. They loved each other very much and never leave each other side.

Then.. On her birthday , Sihwan celebrated Soohwan's birthday at home. Sihwan decided to reveal everything to Soohwan. After blowing out the candles , Sihwan pulled Soohwan into her room.

"Soohwan my dear.. Happy birthday , my dear.. I have something to give you.."

Sihwan passed the ring to Soohwan. Soohwan's eyes widened at the ring.

"Umma.. You don't have to give me that expensive ring.."

Sihwan shook her head and placed the ring on Soohwan's palm.

"Soohwan.. You are not actually my daughter.. You are Princess Rosariah.."

Soohwan's eyes widened. She bitterly laughed.

"You gotta be kidding right , umma? It's not April's Fool day.."

Sihwan was serious.

"I'm serious , Soohwan.. You are Princess Rosariah.. Your mum and your dad are the King and Queen of an island , called Island Milarious.. They both died in a war.. Your parents sacrificed for you.."

Soohwan was speechless. Sihwan took out the small bottle with black liquid in it.

"Drink it and you will remember.. That ring belongs to your mum.. Take this and remember your mum.."

Soohwan shook her head.

"NO! You are my umma!!"

"Soohwan.. please.. You must accept your past.. and take revenge for your parents.."

Sihwan left her room , leaving Soohwan filled with questions in her head. She stared at the ring and the small bottle in her hands. Then , a knock was heard. It was Soomin. She came into the room with a big smile on her face.

"Unnie!! Happy birthday , unnie! I have something for you!"

Soomin sat on her bed and placed a ring on her palm. The silver ing that carved Soohwan and Soomin names on it. Soohwan cracked a small smile and hugged Soomin for the birthday present.

"Unnie.. You are the best unnie I have ever had! I love you , unnie.."

Soohwan felt touched and hugged Soomin and whispered "I love you" to her. After her birthday , Soohwan had been locking herself in her room staring at the ring and the potion on the table. It was full moon at that night. Somehow she fell into the Full Moon trap and held the potion from the table. She opened the cork and the liquid glowed. She gulped and drank the potion.

Once she drank the potion , she felt burning and blurry images running through her mind. She screamed in pain as the pain attacked her head. She fell to the ground while holding her throbbing head. Soomin heard the screams and ran to her room.

"Unnie!!"

Her eyes widened when she saw Soohwan rolling on the ground screaming in pain. She went to Soohwan's side and grabbed her shoulder.

"Unnie!! UNNIE!!"

Soohwan stopped and her eyes widened. She turned her head to Soomin. Soomin widened her eyes in horror when she saw Soohwan's pair of red eyes and sharp teeth. She started to shiver in fear as Soohwan started to crawl towards her.

"Blood..."

Soohwan held Soomin by the neck and stared at her neck. Feeling the blood running around Soomin's body. Soomin shivered in fear and tried to free herself but the grip was too strong. Soomin screamed when Soohwan pierched her fangs on her neck. Soohwan began drinking her blood. Soomin stopped screaming and groaned. She felt herself getting weaker and weaker. Soohwan Soomin dried and dropped her to the ground.

The blood dripped down Soohwan's chin. Soohwan widened her eyes when she realised Soomin on the ground , not moving. Her pale skin and her not moving body on the floor. Soohwan shivered in fear when she reliased that she had killed her sister. She went to the mirror and saw pair of red eyes and fangs. Her clothes were smeared with blood.

She shivered in fear and screamed in fear. The mirrors in her room shattered into pieces. She fell to the ground and stared at Soomin's lifeless body.

"S-Soomin.. I-I'm s-sorry.."

The screams had lurred her parents running to her room. Their eyes widened when they saw the blood around the floor and Soomin's lifeless body on the floor. Sihwan gasped at the scene. She went to Soomin's side and cried as she hugged her.

"SOOMIN!! ANDWAE!!!"

Soohwan felt guilty. She went to her umma's side and touched her shoulder.

"U-Umma.."

Sihwan pushed Soohwan aside and glared at her.

"YOU!! MONSTER!!! KILL MY DAUGHTER!!! MONSTER!!!!"

Soohwan widened her eyes. She shook badly and ran out of the house. She ran away and found herself standing in front of Mark's house. She told Mark everything and Mark seems to accpet her just the way she was. Soohwan felt so safe when she was with Mark. She started to live with Mark and both of them promised not to leave each other forever.

But...

Forever never last long...

Who could have thought The Darmions could find Soohwan in the human world? The Darmions found Mark and killed him. Soohwan went to look for Mark and fund him on the ground , dead. She screamed and shook in fear.

"M-Mark! MARK!!"

The love of her life was gone just like that. The Darmions found Soohwan and smirked. Soohwan managed to escape from The Darmions and found herself to her home. When she reached home , she saw Sihwan and her husband dead on the ground. Her eyes widened and her knees weakened. The Darmions appeared behind her.

"Because of you , everyone dies because of you.. Why don't you be a good girl and come with us?"

Soohwan clenched her fist tightly and her eyes turned white. She used her powers to attack The Darmions and managed to escape far away from the city. She hid in the forest and train herself. She realised she was the monster that kills her parents and her beloved ones. She would never forgive herself for that.

She trained and prepared for anything unless The Darmions found her again. Because of that incident , Soohwan had turned into a cold one. And she found a useful information about the 12 powers that could defeat The Darmions. She tracked and stalked the 12 men who possessed the powers. It was EXO. Who knows she could fall in love with them and these happened...

 

The room shook and the ground shook too. Yunho and Changmin waited in front of the rose for their Princess to appear. They could hear Soohwan screaming inside the rose. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Soon , everything stopped shaking. The rose stopped and slowly opened its mouth. Yunho and Changmin smirked as they knew the process were done. The rose opened its mouth and there stood a girl in a black dress. Yunho and Changmin bowed at the girl. BEAST bowed too.

"Welcome Princess Rosariah.. We have been waiting for you.."

The girl opened her eyes. Her eyes were red with black spots around her iris. The girl was reborn again. The Princess had return for revenge. She stood out from the rose and stared at the men who bowed in front of her.

"Princess Rosariah.. Let us assist you and be with you always.."

The girl smirked and her eyes glowed. She took a deep breath and exhaled. She sighed in relieved and smirked.

"I'm here..Mother..Father.."

heyyy guys! I'm back! I have finished my exams! That means more updates coming soon!! I wanna finished my story by using 2 weeks of my holiday! Thank you everyone for you support! Please continue to support and omment! I hope everyone enjoy reading it and have a nice day everyonee~ Out to watch movie now! ENJOY EVRYONE!!!