Chapter 70

☾Full Moon☽

 

Baekhyun drank the blood and he felt his throat was burning. He fell to the ground as he felt the blood flowing in his body. He screamed in pain and Taeyeon pushed the others way to get to Baekhyun.

"BAEK!!"

The screams died down and it was in a tense silence. The princess threw Kai across the room and smirked.

"Making the human to drink my blood so all 12 princes can defeat me.. I won't let that happen!"

The princess flew to the human and kicked Taeyeon away from Baekhyun. She grabbed Baekhyun by the neck and her eyes widened to see the human opened his eyes with red eyes glowing deep and glaring at her. She could felt the amazing powers flowing around the human.

Before the princess could do anything , a massive big ball of energy blasted the princess , sending the princess flying with her back hitting the wall. The impact was strong as the wall broke down and the princess coughed out blood. The Darmions and BEAST stood guard in front of the princess.

The princess could not believed it. The human had became a vampires. A strong one. They had completed the quests in the scroll. Baekhyun felt weak and fell to the ground. EXO ran towards Baekhyun.

"Baek! You okay?"

Baekhyun panted and nodded. He had to get used to the vampire's massive powers. His eye sight sharpened and he felt powerful. The princess glared at EXO and wiped the blood off . She felt pain in her body and hissed in pain. 

"DO YOU THINK WITH THE POWERS COMBINED YOU CAN KILL ME?!! THAT WILL NEVER HAPPENED!!"

The lions in the room started to attack EXO and Katarina. Baekhyun unknowingly unleashed his powers and one by one knocking down the lions. EXO and Katarina were amazed by his powers and they were encouraged by it. The lions gave up and ran away from them. 

The Darmions and BEAST attacked them with the princess's comands. The princess needed some time to heal herself so she ran away from the throne room.

"BAEK! COME WITH ME!!"

Katarina followed the princess with Baekhyun behind. They followed the blood trails left by the princess and they found her in her room. The princess held onto her chest as she can't stop coughing out blood.

"YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME!!"

The princess threw a big ball of fire towards them and made a run to the rooftop. Baekhyun and Katarina dodged the massive ball of fire and followed the princess to the top. 

"Princess Rosariah! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW AND BRING BACK SOOHWAN!"

The princess was back facing them. 

"Princess! please stop this madness!!"

When the princess turned around , their eyes widened to see Soohwan. 

"SOOHWAN!!"

Baekhyun ran towards Soohwan and hugged her tightly.

"I miss you so much! PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!"

Katarina's eyes widened when she saw Soohwan's face slowly changed back to Princess Rosariah. 

"BAEKHYUN!! WATCH OUT!!"

Katarina pulled Baekhyun out of the embrace with her spells. But the princess was faster than any 2 of them. She sped and appeared behind Katarina. Katarina gasped as she felt something pierching through her chest.

"KATARINA!!!"

The princess evilly chuckled as she had pierched Katarina's heart.

"What is it again , Katarina? Stop this madness? I AM UNSTOPABLE!!!"

The princess took out her hands from Katarina's chest. Her hands were covered with blood and Katarina fell off from the roof. Baekhyun screamed for Katarina. Katarina gave Baekhyun a small smile.

"You must bring Soohwan back.."

With that last words , she turned into dust. Disappearing to the atmosphere. Baekhyun clenched his fist and glared at the princess.

"What are you gonna do about it , Baekhyun? Your friends need you.."

Baekhyun heard EXO's cries of pain. He did not staggered as he strongly believed in EXO that they can win the battles. 

"Ohh.. Not shaken by that? How about the other one?"

Baekhyun's eyes widened when she heard Baemin's screams. The lions surrounded the house and one by one attacking Katarina's shield. The shield was getting weaker and weaker. The princess smirked when she saw Baekhyun distracted. She took these chances to make her move. She teleported behind Baekhyun and kicked him hard from the back.

Baekhyun hissed in pain as he jumped down to the ground. The princess landed on the ground smoothly and lifted her hands. The wind blew strongly , creating a giant typhoon aiming at Baekhyun. Baekhyun hissed in pain as he felt the wind cutting his skin. 

Luckily , EXO managed to beat The Darmions and BEAST. They quickly came to help Baekhyun. Sehun unleashed his power and control the wind. The wind was too strong for Sehun to control himself. EXO surrounded Sehun and placed their hands on the maknae. They closed their eyes and concentrate on giving energy to the maknae. The maknae screamed with the massive power flowing in him. The typhoon turned its direction and aimed it at the princess. The princess widened her eyes as she lost controlled of the wind.

The typhoon ate up the princess. The princess fell to the ground with all the cuts on her skin. She felt weak and coughed out more blood. She evilly chuckled again.

"Have you all forgotten about it? Soohwan is buried deep in me.. If you kill me , you won't get her back.. COME ON!! KILL ME ALREADY!!!"

Kyungsoo used his power to tie the princess up to the tree while Xiumin froze the princess's hand. The princess coughed out more blood and spit them to the ground. One by one , EXO surrounded the princess. The princess was curious what they are going to do.

"Soohwan.."

The princess screamed in pain when Kris said out the name. The princess could felt she was draining and Soohwan was lifting herself up more. 

"NO!!!!!"

The princess struggled to free herself but with her every move , the tree veins tightened around her. 

"Soohwan.. We are know you are in there.."

The princess screamed in pain.

"Please come back to us.. We promised we will protect you from getting hurt again.."

The princess felt herself getting weaker and weaker.

"NOOOO!!! YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME!!!!"

"Soohwan! We love you!! We are idiots cutting off the bond we had! I MISS ALL THE MOMENTS WE HAVE! PLEASE COME BACK!!!"

"P-Please STOP!!!!!"

The princess begged. Then , the Full Moon appeared under them. The light shone on the princess. She screamed in pain as the moonlight shone on her.

"ANDWAEEEEE!!!!!!"

Then , Baekhyun stood in front of the princess who was coughing more blood out. She grabbed the princess's face and stared deep into the eyes.

"Soohwan.. I will never let go of you again.. Please come back.."

With that last words , the princess screamed and the moonlight shone brightly on her. EXO stood away from the tree and blocked their eye sight from the bright light. The screams died down and the moonlight was gone. Everyone waited for the ooutcome but there's no voice or any sound was heard.

"Soohwan..?"

With another bright light shinning on the tree , the flowers bloomed beautifully around the tree. Then , the ray was gone and the tree stood there with no one there. EXO widened their eyes. There was nothing. No one was there. 

"SOOHWAN!!!"

They looked everywhere but nothing. No one was there. Then , the castle crumbled into pieces. In the middle of the field , there laid a tree with no one there except EXO. One by one fell to the ground , tired and exhausted. But most of all , they were heartbroken. Soohwan can't be found anywhere. 

They did everything to bring Soohwan back but there's nothing. Baekhyun sacrificed himself to be a vampire , abandoning his human life. Suho and Kris sighed and stared at their exhausted brothers.

"Let's go home , guys.."

Baekhyun's eyes widened when she heard Baemin crying. He used his vampire speed to the house and saw the house was still okay. He ran to the house and went to the room. He saw Baemin crying while hugging her grandma.

"Baemin.. What happened?"

"o-Oppa! She won't wake up!"

Baekhyun's knees fet weak. He fell to the ground and crawled to his grandma beside the bed.

"Halmeoni!!"

He could see a smile plastered on his grandma's face. Lay quickly made his way to the room and checked the pulse of the grandma. He sighed and shook his head.

"She pass away in her sleep , Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun's tears flowed down his cheeks. He lost his grandma. He lost Soohwan. EXO were sad for Baekhyun's grandma death. Baekhyun knew his grandma was old and destinied to pass away. He can't blamed destiny.

With his grandma passed away , EXO spent most of their remaining years training themselves and trained Baekhyun and Baemin how to control their power and their thirst. Each of them knew they wanted to find Soohwan and faced new challenges ahead of them.

The question is..

Will they find Soohwan?

Is Soohwan really alive?

WOOHOOO!!!! I CAN SENSE AN ENDING FROM HERE!!!!! I WANNA FINISH THIS STORYYYY SO BAD!!!!! MY NEW STORY IS WAITING AND WILL BE UPDATED ONCE I FINISH MY EXAMS!! I WILL FINISH EVERYTHING TODAYYYYY!