Chapter 8

☾Full Moon☽

▲Chapter 8

page-divider-103.gif

 

▲Soohwan

 

Cries.. Sadness.. I hate them so much.. Crying is for the weak.. And I hate being the weak one.. I found myself on the bed and Sehun was just beside me.

I blinked to see him on my bed. 

What is he doing here?

Why is he on my bed?

Knowing this maknae would do anything after the bonding process , I sighed and removed his arms around my waist. I quietly got off from the bed and stared at the maknae. 

I sighed in relieve when I saw his wounds getting better and better. Thanks to the human who cure me with the herbs.

The human..

Byun Baekhyun.. 

The image of him smiling at me at that time rush back to my mind. I shook my mind off that human and growled in annoyance. Sehun stirred in his sleep making me froze. He was wondering where was me. I softly chuckled when I saw his hand wondering around, looking something to hug. 

In the end , he found one of my craftholic. And he's back to snoring.

I softly chuckled at his cute actions. Then , I snapped. I realized that I was smiling. It can't be.. I lost my smile long ago.. I stared at the maknae.. It must because of the bonding that made me felt like this.. 

"No...No...It can't be.."

 


 

Soohwan jumped out her window and stood a few feet away from the house. She growled and punched the tree sending the trees flying, causing the ground to shake. Her eyes turned red. She growled and punched the trees. 

"NO!! NO!!! I CAN'T SMILE!!!!! NO!!!!"

Soohwan panted and fell to the ground. She regretted she bonded with Sehun. It doesn't mean that she hated him.. It's because of love.. She hated love.. She doesn't want to be in love...again..

Because of the ground shook , Kyungsoo woke up to the sound of the earth. He looked out of the window and widened his eyes. A hectar of trees had been cleared. He spotted Soohwan in the middle of the forest. He quickly dashed towards Soohwan.

"Soohwan!!"

Soohwan turned her head to see Kyungsoo in front of her. 

"Go back to sleep , Kyungsoo.."

She coldly answered him.

"I can't sleep..What's wrong?"

"Don't stick your into my business , Kyungsoo.."

Soohwan snarled at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo took a step back , scared to see her bloody red eyes

slowly turning into a white one.

"Soohwan.. Your eyes.."

Soohwan turned away from Kyungsoo. Clenching her fist.

"Soohwan.. Why do your eyes change colour?"

"You will not say a thing to the others.. Got it?"

"Yes..I promise..Please tell me.. Why does your eyes change colour?"

Soohwan turned to face him and walked towards him. She leaned in making Kyungsoo blush at the distance.

"It's none of your business.."

Kyungsoo gulped and backed away from Soohwan.

"Go back , Kyungsoo.. Or else I'm going to all of your blood.."

Soohwan threatened him but Kyungsoo just stood there , worried about her. Soohwan sighed and walked away from Kyungsoo.

"Soohwan! Wait!"

Before Kyungsoo could stopped her , Soohwan had ran at full speed into the forest. Her legs brought her to a house. It was the human's house. Byun Baekhyun.

Smelling his scent , making Soohwan slowly calmed down. Her eyes turned back to normal as his scent lingered her nose. She could hear his snores in the house. Soohwan knew he must be sleeping. Soohwan jumped and opened the window to his room. 

She quietly entered the room. She saw the human sleeping on the bed. Seeing his every movements made her mesmerized by it. Seeing how his chest move up and down.. Seeing his mouth opening.. She just can't take her eyes of him. Her hands went to his hair. Feeling the softness in her hands made her heart beat..

Baekhyun stirred in his sleep , making Soohwan to retreat her hands away from his hair. Sensing that Baekhyun woke up , she jumped out of the window. Baekhyun opened his eyes wide when he felt a gust of wind. He saw the window was wide open. 

"That's weird.. I remember closing that window.."

He scratched his head and got off from his bed to close the window. He stared out of the window , staring at the beautiful full moon before closing the window. Baekhyun smiled at the beauty of the moon and closed the window. Going back to his sleep. Soohwan who was holding on , climb back to the window to see the human sleeping peacefully.

She smiled as she saw the human in front of her. She jumped down , landing safely on the ground. Her smile faded once she realized something.

'Humans and Vampires are forbidden to be together..'

"Tssk.. damn you and your stupid society.."

Soohwan went back to EXO. By the time, she reached the house. The sun started to rise. She stopped in her tracks and stared at the sun slowly rising to the sky. The sunlight are not harmful to vampires but weakened their sight in daylight. 

The flashback rushed back to her mind..

"Unnie!! Look at that sun!! Isn't it beautiful?"

Soohwan growled and shook her mind off it. She entered the house , slamming the door hard. Kyungsoo being the umma in the house , jumped at the slamming of the door. He left his kitchen and saw Soohwan in front of the door with her head hung low. Kyungsoo gulped and slowly walked towards her.

"Soohwan? Are you okay? Where have you been?"

"Just shut up.."

Kyungsoo went silent at her cold answer. Soohwan ignored Kyungsoo and went back to her room. Kyungsoo sighed. It hurt him to see Soohwan being like this. He sighed again and went back to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his hyungs. 

Soohwan went back to her room and saw Sehun still sleeping on her bed. She growled.

Sehun who was sleeping peacefully was disturbed when he heard a dangerous growl. He opened his eyes and saw the craftholics in front of him. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and sat up. He jumped when he saw Soohwan in front him , growling dangerously at him.

"Soohwan noona? Are you okay?"

"Get off.."

Soohwan growled. Sehun gulped and quickly got off from her bed. He stood beside her bed with his head hung low. It pang him on the heart when Soohwan treated him like that. Soohwan's growl slowly turn off and climb back to her bed. 

Soohwan laid on the bed with her back facing Sehun. Sehun pouted. Although he was bonded with Soohwan , he felt hurt when Soohwan growled at her. Soohwan too noticed the hurt feeling and sighed.

"Just go and get some breakfast , okay?"

This time , Soohwan used a softer tone to tell Sehun that she was sorry. Sehun lightened up and nodded. 

"I'll bring your breakfast up for you , noona!"

He peck her cheek before leaving the room. Soohwan widened his eyes at the peck.

"DAMN YOU , OH SEHUN!!"

"LOVE YOU TOO, NOONA!!"

Sehun answered Soohwan back earning glares from the others. Soohwan went back sleeping but she just can't close her eyes. 

"Soohwan ahh.. Come on.. Wake up! It's time for breakfast!"

A guy woke Soohwan up but she turned away.

"Oppa.. 10 more minutes , please?"

The guy chuckled and shook his head.

"No.. Get your lazy out of the bed now before I do something on you.."

"Aigoo.. Oppa.. I know you won't do that to me.."

"Ohh really?"

The guy started to tickle her. Soohwan screamed and laughed.

"Okayy! Hahahahahaha!! I will get up!! Stop!!! Hahahahaha!"

"Good girl.."

He peck her cheek and pulled her out of the bed. Soohwan smiled and hugged him tightly. 

"I love you , oppa.."

"I love you too , Soohwan.."

He gave her a kiss on the forehead..

 

Soohwan hid her face with a pillow and screamed. Vampires can block someone's thoughts and block their scent.. Soohwan blocked her thoughts and her scent and her feelings.. She screamed and the glass broke into pieces. She threw the pillows and her craftholics everywhere on the floor. 

She screamed and threw everything in the room. Luckily , the boys downstairs didn't hear a thing or sensed anything since she blocked everything.

Tears started to roll down her cheeks.

She clenched her fist tightly until her veins popped out. Her eyes turned white again due to her anger. Soohwan's eyes turned white everytime her anger exploded.

What the boys and everyone didn't know was Soohwan had a very dark past.. She hid that dark past of hers and she lost her smile and her happiness...

From the past , she learned that happiness can't be last longer.. She also learned that being ignorant and cold to the people would be the best way to deal in this world..

She won't give a damn or about it.. Because care can bring a lot of problems..

Who can bring back the old Soohwan back? 

Will she escape her dark world?

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif 

Heyy guys!! Here's chapter 8.. Sorry for the late updates!! I hope you enjoy reading this story! That's the updates for today! I promise I will be back with more updates and a faster update! Sorry , guys! Have a blessed Sunday! And please continue to support me.. Because your support can bring a lot of help.. Please help me and support me! Thanks guys! Thanks for the votes! Have a nice day , everyone! :D

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif