Chapter 58

☾Full Moon☽

 

The thunders clashed and the clouds started to turn grey. Soohwan struggled from Yunho and Changmin's grip.

"Why are you guys fighting for her? Don't you know she was just using all of you?"

Soohwan's eyes widened and kicked Yunho and Changmin in the stomach. Both of them were caught off guard and their grip on Soohwan loosened. Soohwan took this chance to escape.

"Leave now!!"

Soohwan ordered EXO and Baekhyun to leave. But they were curious about something. Is it real that Soohwan is using them? When Soohwan saw no movements from them , she clenched her fist and used her wind power to blow all of them out of the school but when she was about to do it , Yunho and Changmin caught onto her again.

She groaned in frustration and struggled to free herself.

"I SAID LEAVE NOW!!"

Soohwan shouted and ordered them to leave now but they just won't move. In their eyes , Soohwan could saw the curious and a little disappointment in it. Yunho and Changmin stared at each other and nodded. They smirked and turned their head back to EXO.

"Well.. I guess all of you are very curious about whether Soohwan is really all of you or not? Wanna find out the truth?"

Soohwan turned her head to EXO and shook her head. Soohwan saw Kai walking towards them.

"I-I wanna know about it.."

Soohwan's eyes widened when one by one walked towards them. Soohwan's lip quivered and shook her head.

"NO!! YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO KNOW!! LEAVE NOW!!"

But EXO ignored her and Baekhyun stood behind EXO with Taeyeon in his arms. Soohwan glared at Yunho and Changmin.

"YOU ALREADY HAVE ME!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!"

Changmin used his power to make Soohwan's voice volume down. Soohwan's eyes widened when her voice was muted. Yunho and Changmin smirked.

"Well.. Since all of you are curious about it , let us tell you about it.."

Then , Yunho grabbed something from Soohwan's purse. He ripped the purse open and took something out from the purse. It was an old looking scroll with a black ribbon tied around it.

"This scroll will said everything.."

Yunho threw the scroll to Suho. Suho untied the ribbon. Soohwan struggled to free herself. One of her arm was able to escape and grabbed hold of the scroll. Changmin grabbed Soohwan making Soohwan lost grip of the scroll. The scroll fell to the ground and EXO's eyes widened.

In the scroll , there were 12 of them. It was them. Their face and everything was printed on the scroll. 

"W-What is this?"

Soohwan fell to the ground and grabbed the scroll. She wanted to burn the scroll before she could reveal anything to them. But , Yunho was faster. He kicked her in the stomach , making her lost grip of the scroll. Yunho grabbed the scroll and showed it to EXO. Their powers were written on the scroll too.

"EXO.. Princes of EXODUS.. When you were all just a useless baby , 12 of you were sent to this world.. All of you were raised by my minions.. They are not your real parents.. And Soohwan somehow managed to find this valuable piece of information to get her revenge.."

EXO's eyes widened and they couldn't accept everything what Yunho had said. Princes of EXODUS? Where is their real parents? Changmin brought Soohwan's voice back. Soohwan shouted.

"YOU BASTARD!! KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!"

Changmin pulled Soohwan back. Yunho smirked when he saw the disappointed face written all over their face. His eyes fell on Baekhyun.

"Only 11 of you were turned into a vampires.. What a pity if Baekhyun is not a vampire.. If he turns into a vampire.. Soohwan will use all 12 of you to get rid of me and my brother.."

Baekhyun's eyes widened and saw a picture of him printed on the scroll. He saw his power symbol. Light.

"But.. You don't love Soohwan , do you?"

Yunho asked Baekhyun with his devillish smirk on his face. Before Baekhyun could answered , Soohwan groaned and shouted at Yunho.

"THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!! LET GET THIS OVER WITH NOW!!"

Yunho ignored Soohwan. Soohwan gritted her teeth and jumped behind Changmin. She punched and kicked Changmin. Changmin's grip loosened and Soohwan escaped. Before Soohwan could charged at Yunho , something stopped her. It was her heart.

She groaned in pain and fell to the ground. She looked up to see EXO in front of her..their eyes were b with tears. Soohwan's eyes widened and felt the unbearable pain in her heart.

"I-It's not what you guys think..P-Please believe me.."

Soohwan begged but some of them shook their head.

"Why? Why us , Soohwan? We don't even get to see our real parents.. You even take us away just like that.. You turned us into monsters.. We never ask any of this.. We fell into your dirty trap.. Do you even love us?"

The knives stabbed her heart. She felt her heart was about to explode. She felt her skin getting hotter. She could felt her skin burning. 

"P-Please.."

Soohwan begged and groaned in pain. 

"D-Don't do it.."

Yunho smirked and walked towards Soohwan.

"I'm going to make you end everything now.."

Soohwan was too weak to fight back. Her heart was burning in pain and the skin of hers were burning too. Soohwan rolled to the ground while holding her chest.

"Let me tell you one last thing , EXO.. She never loves you all.."

With that word 'never' , EXO's heart broke into pieces. In the end , their tears started to fall. Soohwan screamed in pain and started to cough out blood. 

"What a shame.. She doesn't even loves all of you and yet she bonded with all of you.. Don't you think it's a little harsh and unfair for all of you?"

EXO's fist were clenched tightly while glaring at Soohwan on the floor. Soohwan could felt something broken.. Her eyes widened when she could felt the bond between her and EXO started to tear them apart. The love in their heart were now filled with hatred. Soohwan screamed and the ground shook.

"Can't you see? She don't love you.. SHE IS JUST USING ALL OF YOU FOR REVENGE!! SHE DON'T LOVE YOU ALL!!!"

*SNAPPPPP!!!*

Soohwan screams faded. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She felt nothing. She felt cold. There's no warmth anymore. She couldn't feel the love anymore. She turned her head to EXO. Their back were facing her.

"N-No..P-Please c-come b-back.. D-Don't leave me.. P-Please.."

Yunho and Changmin smirked.

The bond between EXO and Soohwan had ended. EXO walked down the hallway and stood in front of Baekhyun and Taeyeon. Baekhyun could saw the hurt and pain written on their face.

"Let's go , Baekhyun.."

"B-But.."

EXO ignored him and walked out of the school. Soohwan's heart broke when she saw EXO leaving her just like that. She turned to Baekhyun and her eyes begged him to save her. Yunho and Changmin knew this isn't over yet so they stood in front of Baekhyun and Taeyeon. Taeyeon shivered in fear in Baekhyun's arm. Baekhyun hugged her tightly in his embrace.

Soohwan could felt the paiin in her heart when she saw Baekhyun hugging Taeyeon. Yunho smirked when she heard Soohwan groaning in pain. Changmin took Taeyeon away from Baekhyun.

"BAEKHYUN!! HELP ME!!"

Changmin held her by the neck , choking her. Baekhyun stood up.

"LET HER GO!!"

Soohwan crawled towards them to help but the pain in her heart was unbearable.

"I'm going to end it all!"

The ground suddenly shook and the ground started to split in half. Yunho grabbed Soohwan by the neck and threatened Baekhyun to choose one again.

"Y-YOU BASTARD!!"

Yunho smirked and tightened his grip on Soohwan's neck. Soohwan choked and felt herself hard to breathe.

"Well , guess what Byun Baekhyun.. Your little sister passed away 2 days ago.."

Baekhyun's eyes widened at the mentioned of his little sister.

"Poor little girl.. Die on a such young age.. Don't you think , Changmin?"

Changmin smirked and threw the teddy bear that Baemi had always brought by her side to Baekhyun. Baekhyun grabbed the teddy bear and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Why does this happened? You don't even get the chance to say one last goodbye to your little sister.. Soohwan here never lets you to visit her , does it?"

"SHUT UP!!"

Soohwan shouted at Yunho.

"Still think he will choose you? Still think he will love you after what you had done?"

Soohwan groaned in pain when the heart beat in pain.

"Let's give a try shall we , Changmin?"

Changmin nodded and a big boulder of rock was about to fall. Changmin threw Taeyeon under the boulder which was about to fall on her. Yunho threw Soohwan under another big boulder of rock too. But Baekhyun snapped out of it when Taeyeon shouted for his help. Baekhyun ran towards Taeyeon and pulled her away from the big boulder.

Soohwan's eyes widened. She finally realised...even if she dies here.. right here and right now.. Nobody will care about her death.. Nobody will ignored her presence.. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she could felt the bond between her and Baekhyun was torn into pieces.

Yunho and Changmin smirked. Their plan worked. Changmin grabbed Soohwan before the boulder crushed her. Soon , the ground stopped shaking and the school was in a mess. Baekhyun hugged Taeyeon tightly in his embrace. Baekhyun cupped her face and smiled warmly at her.

Taeyeon felt safe and hugged him tightly.

"I-I have my choice.. I love you , Taeyeon.."

Soohwan closed her eyes and tears rollen down her cheeks. The tears were blood.

Taeyeon was so happy about Baekhyun's confessions. They hugged each other. Baekhyun suddenly felt nothing in his heart anymore. The strange feeling was gone. He turned his head towards Soohwan. His eyes widened when he saw her tears in blood rolling down her cheeks. 

The blood rolled down and it slowly formed a rose.

Baekhyun saw that rose pattern before. It was on EXO's shoulders when they were bonded with Soohwan. The rose pattern slowly disappeared and the blood dripped to the ground. Soohwan stared at Baekhyun with hurt and pain expression on her face.

Baekhyun wanted to say something but the words just can't come up from his mouth. Yunho and Changmin stood beside Soohwan and leaned their head against hers.

"You are now ours.."

Soohwan closed her eyes and her tears of blood can't stop rolling down her cheeks. The ring she was holding so tightly.. she loosened her grip on the ring and the ring fell to the ground.

Soohwan looked up at Baekhyun one last time and this time EXO came back when they saw the ground shaking. They too widened their eyes when they saw Soohwan's blood tears. Soohwan felt herself weaker and weaker. She looked at EXO and Baekhyun one last time before her world turned into pitch black.

Yunho and Changmin were there to catch her. Changmin carried her bridal style. Yunho glared at EXO and Baekhyun.

"Don't even think of getting her back.. You will never get her back.."

With that last words , Yunho and Changmin disappeared with Soohwan in their arms. EXO felt empty when they couldn't feel her presence. Baekhyun walked towards the place where Soohwan dropped the ring. He picked the ring up and stared at it.

In the middle of the ring , the red jewel shone brightly. Baekhyun was terrified and dropped the ring. He felt weird when he was holding the ring. Somehow , he could felt the pain , sadness and hurt. What have Soohwan been through? Baekhyun picked the ring and put it in his pockets.

"Baekhyun.. Let's go.."

Baekhyun turned his head towards EXO. 

"Where?"

"Your grandma is looking for you.."

Baekhyun followed EXO and held Taeyeon's hand tightly. But something in his heart was in pain. Did he really made the right choice?

EXO walked out of the building and they were not used to this. They were not used of it when Soohwan was not by their side. They felt empty. They felt hopeless and helpless. Did they made the right choice? Suho grabbed the scroll in his hands and stared at it intensely. There must be something written on the scroll about them. He wanted to find out about it.

Why Soohwan wanted to use them? Why is she using EXO for revenge?

Heyy guys! Here's chapter 58! Sorry for the late updates! Tomorrow is Good Friday that's why I have no school tomorrow and I had updated! That was a long chapter! I hope everyone enjoy reading it~ Please continue to support me and give me upvotes too! Thanks and have a nice day everyone~~