Chapter 16

☾Full Moon☽

Line+Divider.png

 

◣ Chapter 16 ◢

 

"Namjoon.."

Soohwan growled and her eyes turned white due to the anger. Kyungsoo quickly went to her side.

"Soohwan.. What is it?"

Soohwan just growled and slammed her hands on the tables , making the table split in half. Luhan save their food just in time. 

"He..did something to that human.."

EXO raised their eyebrows , gave her a questioning look.

"Who's that human , Soohwan?"

Soohwan growled and left the house. Leaving them. They widened their eyes and quickly followed Soohwan. She ignored their shouts and ran at full speed to the human's house. She stopped in front of the house. Taking a deep breath. She smell something. Wolves scent. And it was BTS. EXO managed to catch up and they were now in front of a house. 

They looked at each other , wondering why Soohwan here in front of the human's house. Their eyes turned red when they could smell wolves scent in that house with a human's scent. Kris and Suho went to her side.

"Soohwan.. What is going here? Why are we here in front of a human's house?"

"I'll explain later , Joonmyeon.. Save the human first.."

They nodded and carefully entered the house. Soohwan stepped into the house and saw the human on the floor , unconscious. She ran to the human's side. His face was pale. She clenched her fist to see the human in pain.

"Tao.. I want you take this human out of this house.."

Tao nodded at her command and went to the human's side. When he laid his hands on the human , the human disappeared. Soohwan widened her eyes.

"Illusion.. DAMN IT!"

They froze when they heard RAP Monster laughing evilly in the house. He came out from the shadow.

"What an idiot.. I can't believe you will fall for that , Soohwan.."

Soohwan and EXO growled when they noticed that they were surrounded by BTS and the other wolves.

"Where's the human?"

"Ohh.. Looking for this?"

Then , Jimin carried the human in his mouth. Soohwan took a step towards Jimin but she stopped when the wolf tightened his grip on the human. The human screamed in pain. 

"Ohh.. it sounds like music to my ears.. Do that again , Jimin.."

Jimin nodded at the alpha's command and tightened his grip on the human again. Soohwan growled and grabbed RAP Monster by the neck.

"STOP IT!!"

"Get your filthy hands off me!"

RAP Monster kicked Soohwan away from him. EXO growled and attacked RAP Monster and BTS. 

"One more step , Soohwan.. AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS HUMAN AGAIN!!"

"I dare you to try that , Namjoon.."

"Ohh.. trying to play truth and dare eh?"

RAP Monster smirked and disappeared with Jimin and the human. Soohwan widened her eyes in shocked and ran upstairs. He followed the scent and found them on the roof. Soohwan widened her eyes when she saw Jimin holding the human by the neck at the edge of the roof.

"You think I don't dare to do it? Guess what , Soohwan? I'm not afraid of your dare!"

RAP Monster smirked and snapped his finger. Jimin received the signal and dropped the human. Soohwan widened her eyes and quickly went to the roof. But there's no body found. She turned her head when she heard RAP Monster laughing at her. 

"I guess you really care about this human.. A vampire like you falling for a human.. I wonder what will the Volturi thinks?"

Soohwan growled and charged towards RAP Monster. He dodged and widened his eyes when he saw Soohwan grabbing Jimin by the neck. Jimin whined when Soohwan tightened her grip on his neck.

"Now we're even , Namjoon.. Let go of the human if you want your brothers to live!"

"I can't believe you will fall for my tricks again , Soohwan.."

Jimin laughed evilly. Soohwan turned her head and widened her eyes to see Jimin melted into silver. The silver fell on her hands. Soohwan screamed in pain when the silver fell to her hands. EXO who heard her screams quickly went to the roof. They widened their eyes to see Soohwan's hands turned into blackish. 

The human panted and weakly opened his eyes. His sight was blurr but he saw a girl in front of him , screaming in pain. He blinked his eyes and finally he got the picture.

"S-So-Soohwan?"

Soohwan widened her eyes when she heard the human calling out to her. Baekhyun widened his eyes when he saw the girl in front of him had white eyes and fangs. RAP Monster who noticed the human had awake and threw in in front of Soohwan.

"Hey , human.. This is the real girl you had met.. She is not a human.."

Baekhyun weakly sat up and stared at the girl in front of him with his eyes widened.

"Who are you? What are you?"

Soohwan shook in fear when she saw the fear written all over on the human's face. Lay quickly went to the human's side. Baekhyun jumped in surprise to see another boy with red eyes and fangs coming out. Baekhyun shook in fear.

"PLEASE!! Don't hurt me!!"

Baekhyun pushed Lay away. Don't forget that they are still on the roof. Baekhyun was so afraid that he kept pushing Lay away and unknowingly he fell off the roof. Kris rolled his eyes and went to the human's aid. He flew and grabbed the human by the collar of his shirt. 

Baekhyun looked at the man who saved him. Red eyes. Fangs. 

"Yah , human! You better stay calm now! We have unfinished business to do.."

"Pl-please..D-don't k-kill m-me.."

Kris rolled his eyes and threw the human back to the roof. Lay was worried about Soohwan who was shaking in fear. 

"Soohwan.."

Soohwan shook in fear and clenched her fist. EXO saw how she shook and they knew Soohwan might burst soon. She gritted her teeth and her clenched fist shook. She stood up and glared at the wolves in front of her.

RAP Monster smirked.

"This might be fun.. Come at me , Soohwan.."

EXO could felt the dark aura around Soohwan.

"Lay.. We need to get out of here now.."

Suho ordered and they took the human with them. Baekhyun looked at the men in front of him.

"W-Wait.. Are you going to leave her?"

"Now what? You care for her now? What's wrong with the face when you saw her? Seal your mouth tightly before I cut that mouth of yours.."

Kai threatened the human. Lay who was the nicest in EXO came to the human's side.

"What happened? Can you tell us?"

Before Baekhyun could reply him , they jumped in surprise to hear Soohwan's screaming in anger.

"I"M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!"

The ground shook. The human stared back at the house. He widened his eyes and quickly went back into the house.

"Wait! Don't go back in there!!"

Lay shouted at the human. But Baekhyun ignored him and ran back into the house. He went to his room and grabbed the book from the night stand. When he was about to run to the bathroom to get his medicine , she felt the house started to break apart.

"Kai! Go and get him out of the house now!"

"WHAT?! I'm not going to touch that human!"

"GO NOW!!"

Kai rolled his eyes at Lay's command and teleported himself into the house. He saw the human taking all the medicine from the bathroom shelf and put it in his bag.

"Are you done yet?"

The human jumped and nodded. Kai sighed and took the human's collar and teleported themself out of the house. The house broke down and in the middle of it was RAP Monster and Soohwan. They were shocked to see the other was beaten pretty badly on the ground. Soohwan growled and grabbed RAP Monster by the neck.

"You are not going to escape this time!"

"Let's see about that , shall we?"

He smirked and Soohwan can't took it anymore. She grabbed him tightly by the neck and threw him to the ground , leaving a big hole around him. He chuckled. Soohwan clenched her fist and punched him on the face non-stop.

"Stupid , Soohwan.. Have you forgotten that I'm more powerful than you?"

"SHUT UP!!!"

RAP Monster chuckled evilly and slowly disappeared , leaving only black smoke.

"NO!!! YOU COME BACK HERE , NAMJOON!!! COME BACK RIGHT NOW!!!"

EXO quickly went to Soohwan , calming her down. Sehun hugged her tightly in his embrace.

"Shh.. Calm down , noona.. He's gone.."

Soohwan screamed in anger as her tears rolled down her cheeks. Baekhyun can't believe with all he just saw. Many thoughts ran to him.

Who is Soohwan?

What is her? 

Why she came to save him?

What happened?

Sehun's heart broke to see his mate in pain. He patted her back and let her screamed to let out all her anger. Few minutes later , she finally calm down. Xiumin came and patted the maknae's shoulder.

"I'll take it from here.."

"No.. She's mine.."

"Don't be stubborn , Sehun.. She's ours too.."

Sehun sighed and doesn't want fight in front of his mate and nodded. Xiumin Soohwan's hair. Soohwan looked up from Sehun's chest and stared at Xiumin.

"Come on , baby girl.. I got ya.."

Xiumin smiled sweetly and warmly at Soohwan. She nodded and went to Xiumin's embrace. Sehun was disappointed but he had to hold it. He was worried about Soohwan but he knew everyone does. Xiumin carried her bridal style with her face covered with her hair. 

Sehun stood near to Xiumin and stared at his mate. He laid a kiss on his mate's head and it. Xiumin and Sehun move out of the big hole and walked ahead. While the others stared at the human with cold eyes.

"What are we going to do with this human?"

Before Baekhyun could said anything , he coughed out blood and Lay widened his eyes. 

"Hey! Are you okay?!"

Baekhyun felt his sight turned blurry and soon darkness came to him. Lay touched the human's forehead. It was hot.

"He's having a fever.. We need to get him back so that I can treat him.."

The others rolled their eyes at the human.

"I'm not going to touch the human again.."

The others agree and walked away. Lay sighed and shook his head.

"Xalier.."

Lay softly whispered and something came towards him. It his face and Lay chuckled. 

"Hey , girl.. I miss you too.. I need your help , Xalier.."

Ignore the girl! Focus on the unicorn! haha XD

Xalier nodded and stared at the human and back at Lay again.

"We need to take him back to the house.. can you do that?"

Xalier neighed and caressed its face with Lay's. Lay chuckled and carefully put the human on Xalier's back. He lead his pet to their house. 

Divider.jpg

Ta-Da! Here's chapter 16!! How's the fight , guys? Is it good? Please comment! I wanna see your opinions about it! Please continue to support me! I guess after I updated chapter 15 , 3 ppl subscribed this story! hahahaha.. Should I write more about this? hahahahaha.. Ohh yeahh! I wanna ask all of you to vote.. Who should Soohwan bond next?